The Lost World Pt. 06 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fara was sobbing David's name over and over, making her new political affiliations quite clear with every cum-inducing bounce on his cock.

"DAVID FOR CHIEF! NGH! DAVID FOR CHIEF! FUCK! DAVID AND HIS GIANT FUCKING COCK FOR FUCKING CHIEF FUCK!"

That seemed to stir something in Belalt,

"Give the bitch back! She clearly didn't get enough from me the first time around!" He cried.

David shrugged and as a still gasping-for-breath Gaila and I crawled back to David he lobbed Fara again, limper than ever and slick with sweat I was a little concerned she'd be easy to drop, but Belalt caught her with ease, dropped to his back to hold her aloft while power fucking up into her visibly throbbing cunt. Belalt watched the show for a bit while we worshipped his whopping wang with our wet lips, but eventually walked closer to the copulating pair, standing so that he sort of loomed over them.

"I want more." He growled with calm, and Belalt surprisingly just let go over her on an up-stroke, casting her light weight high enough that David could practically catch her right onto his upright cock, though he did ease her on with his hands on her hips, I would imagine just for safety's sake.

And that's how it went for at least two exhausting hours, the boys passing Fara back and forth at different distances, from different angles, in different positions. There were a few moments that really stood out, though:

At one point, Belalt was holding her arms to her side and just pummeling her deep with his unrelenting cock, fucking big squirty gushes of juice of her with every bounce of her body and thrust of his powerful hips. David knelt nearby in front, getting slobbery head from Elees, when Belalt suddenly released her arms as he gave his biggest upthrust yet, burying his cock all the way inside her with a satisfying smack of his balls, but his hips moved right through it, abruptly *launching* her into the air, she sprawled in a panic, but David was there, shoving Elees aside to aim and catch her right onto his cock, huge arms snapping around seize her rib-cage, giving her a deep kiss as she touched down on his turgidity.

A few passes later he had an incredible one. He'd actually been drilling down into her on the ground with her legs gathered up to lock around his hips, she just started the throes of her clearly largest orgasm yet when he quickly flung her back to Belalt. It was incredible sight as she veritably hung in the air, spinning, spraying her hot juices in every direction to the squealing delight of every woman still watching. By the time she reached Belalt he actually caught her under the arms from behind, instantly parking her on his rock hardness and fucking her right through the rest of the multi-climaxed orgasm she was still having.

It all ended in what I can only describe as a single-stroke fuck-off between David and Belalt. The former would sheathe his whole cock inside her cunt, only to rip her away, spinning with a palm beneath his back like she was a pizza crust to position her splayed legs for Belalt. Belalt did the same single-stroke moved, but throwing her butt up to send her back, making her do an odd flip into David's arms and right on his cock after, then he flipped her back the opposite way. This time, Belalt did the unthinkable and even David couldn't stop from looking pretty damned impressed when Belalt didn't catch her, only focused laser-like on her trajectory and used a hand on the base of his cock to spear her cunt cold out of the air, letting its massive size support her weight as she slid down it to the balls in a single fluid motion. The explosion of cunt sauce that erupted from her then was incredible, spattering both men and everyone within the walls of the hut, he eyes rolled back into her head and she fell limply and gently from his cock into the furs, still thrashing as though seizing when she passed out in full.

Desi

Passing Fara around appeared to have made the two titanic-cocked studs bond quite a bit, and they demonstrated their lessened reluctant to associate thoroughly on poor Desi. It happened after a few more sparing fucks, we girls had flocked to them after the game of Fara-ball and attacked them both with tits and mouths and dripping cunts, each getting at least a little action before we were sated enough to let them start controlling the action again.

Desi had been left out of that gaggle, though she watched the action close-up, playing with herself shamelessly, huge tits (probably third to me and Aida) splayed out, legs lazily crossed as her hands strummed across her clit with greater and greater urgency. Her eerie purple eyes were sparkling with glazed-over lust as she took in the grunting, sweating increasingly frenzied mess of limbs and cocks and other body parts before her. In my time fucking with her throughout this orgy, I became aware of how un-specialized she seemed to be compared to the other girls.

She didn't have the biggest anything, boasted no super-special skills or fetishes, and her personality didn't really stand out either.

In fact, if not for those eyes and that shocking green hair, rare even for the multi-hued nature of the Arosian people, she wouldn't really be someone I noticed among all these succulent bodies and depraved minds. But at the end of the day, I did have to give it to her for just utterly and completely TAKING it.

It began when David looked over at her, taking in that well-fingered sex and those huge tits, it was like he was seeing them for the first time.

"Now now, don't want to go letting you feel left out, now do we?" He boomed, stalking over to her, hauling her up into a crushing embrace with one hand. They made out then, sucking at each other's mouths with loud wet noises, her cunt audibly moist as she grinded against the underside of his rigid organ, her tits teasing at its tip.

Belalt stalked over too, his hands finding and mauling her ample ass cheeks, squeezing the pillowy firmness with harsh, gripping fingers.

"Ah, missed one did we? You know what that means, don't you?" he said to David with a sly grin.

"Yeah. Guess we have to just fucking ruin her to compensate. Wouldn't be fair to let her go underfucked, now would it?"

Desi looked excited, her nipples visibly stiffening even harder as they discussed their plans.

Then discussion time was over. David lifted her up, letting her hands come to rest on Belalt's shoulders as he gouged his gargantuan gash grinder right up into her cunt, closing his eyes with a shuddering groan of joy at however she felt, reveling in the sharp cry she let out.

"SO BIG!" was all she could manage.

"You're damn fucking right it is, and it's barely inside you!" David spanked her ass as he fed more in. Belalt crudely bent her over, clumsily jamming his cock into her mouth, gag-fucking her, letting David's thrust-torque jam her deeper and deeper onto him. Those purple eyes got very wide as she took more and more of both of them, their giant cocks threatening to meet in the middle if they each went to their full extent. Soon the room was filled with the rhythmic staccato of four giant balls in two swinging sacks slapping her chin and cunt-front in alternating beats.

They took their pleasure this way for what seemed an hour, (it might have even been longer,) bringing a mix of throat-gasms and gushing blasts from her overstimulated overstuffed pussy, the goo from her was dripping from almost every surface of David's spectacular musculature not to mention the wall behind him. Finally Belalt pushed her face up and slapped his slobber-wet cock across her humongous tits, beating the big beautiful bags around a little before selfishly milking at himself between them.

"I want her ass." He growled.

"I'm not leaving this cunt!" David groaned back, it wasn't angry, just started more like a fact.

"I know," said Belalt, face wicked.

David spun her on his dick, generously offering her round ass for Belalt's pleasure. He did a little more of that fondling and mauling from before, then gave a cheek a harsh spank before cramming his immense rod between her cheeks.

"AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!"

This was the loudest scream of the whole orgy so far, and I'm not sure it was ever quite matched by the ones that followed. It was understandable; even just one of those giant dicks was a pleasure-and-pain dispenser of unmatched magnitude, ripping her cunt and ass up as they fucked in tandem, stretching both nerve-ending rich passages all around their humongous hammers. Indifferent, or perhaps even encouraged by the sounds she was emitting the pair continued to buck and saw away, punishing her insides with thorough diligence, each daring the other to move a little faster and deeper with every pump.

Everything was always a competition with them! I honestly think poor Desi had actually passed the fuck out fairly early in the incredible double-teaming she was getting, but even unconscious she was clearly still performing for them, her body grinding back, her mouth blaring out orphaned sentences praising their size, "So huge... fucking my...oh fuck...oh huge...oh fucking huge..." In a way that was dreamier than the usual crying out in the throes of insatiable fucklust. Whether she was unconscious or not, they finally pulled out in tandem after what must have been at least forty minutes of brutal double-fucking and she collapsed into a quivering heap before them.

Unable to contain themselves they both went off in response, utterly drowning her in their sperm, spackling every last inch of her body in thick white side, the heaviness of it seeming to push her into the floor. David considerately used his trunk of a cock to sweep her mouth and nostrils clean of the gooey fluid, letting her stay where she was without choking.

Now as they picked their way across the many furs to find their next victims, they had to tread more carefully, a full half of the women they'd come in with had ended up in various states of passed-out, overfucked, catatonic uselessness. They'd be back of course, but everyone's stamina was beginning to get a bit taxed, and if I didn't know better I'd swear I saw Belalt's endless erection flag just a tiny bit between the epic load he dropped on Desi, his brief use of the cleansing fountain, and his swagger back to the group, though it must have been short as he was definitely iron-hard by the time he returned. As they looked over their choices for the next girl to utterly ruin, they had the choice taken from them by the one willing to assert herself.

Gaila

She shoved her way through the group, big semi-saggy breasts swaying as she parked herself between David's legs. She started things off with a quick cleaning of her own, lapping and licking every last drop of his cum and Desi's cream from his cock. The stuff was visibly layered on now and she actually had to be quite thorough to expunge every drop of white, slowly replacing the fuck-filth with her slobber, leaving his cock and every last wrinkle of his big ball sack totally drenched in her lusty spit.

But she was not done servicing him, both her hands jacking what she could reach of his huge rod as she worked her way below the balls she'd been worshipping to park her face in his ass. I couldn't see everything she did, but her jaw was doing serious work and I could see slobbery droplets falls between his legs as she went to absolute town on his ass.

Belalt didn't waste an opportunity and swaggered his way around to shove his cock right up into her cunt while she worked. Soon David was panting raggedly as Belalt fucked her face deeper into the rim-job she was giving. I had never seen a salad get so utterly tossed, and the effect it was having on him was intensely visible in the form of a steady stream of precum flowing down his cock like a river, right along the cum-channel. Finally he could take no more and took to fucking her face. His thrusts down her face were so made and brutal her whole neck would swell up like a bullfrog's each time he smashed his girth down her gullet.

Some mischievous part of me didn't want to give him relief, and I crept up to continue the work she'd been doing that he interrupted, burying my face to tongue-polish his already thoroughly overwhelmed ass. Now I know you're thinking that it's strange I'd do something that might make him cum sooner since I wanted him to win, but at this point I was so confident in David I didn't think there was any chance at all the he would falter before Belalt. I reached my hands around in a flamboyant rusty trombone, jacking him hard as I tongue fucked him, my long strokes stabbing him right into Gaila's bulging hungry throat, helping her into some of those gagging orgasms as her pussy burst with juices that bathed Belalt's big balls.

Creva followed my lead, moving to force her face into Belalt's ass, now encapsulating the five of us in an insane double-rim-job rack-off into a brutal spit-roast. Our skilled tongues only urged the huge men into faster, deeper fuck-thrusts, truly coring out Gaila from both ends for minutes that grew into more than an hour, constant ass-worship and ball-slapping sex unending as pussies were frigged all around us.

Our work brought them to a faster end, which was a relief since David's big fat blast of cock-juice to her face knocked her flat to the floor, leaving her whimpering as

Creva and I worked to milk our respective boys all over her. The girls rushed in then, all of us on our hands and knees, slurping the fuck fluid off of her body like cats fighting over a single dish of cream. Another woman utterly destroyed by gigantic cock, the four of turned (me with an embarrassing cum-belch) to survey the sweating, studs, their stiff cocks still dangerously swaying.

Elees

It was Elees who made the choice for them. After the orgy I would learn that she fancied herself the tribe's only female hunter, (on another world she might have called herself a warrior, but the Arosian people did not know war) and that side of her came out raging as she put powerful arms around both my shoulder and Zoni, marching us with her right up to Belalt and David.

"I brought you some fucking sluts," she growled at them, pushing us to our knees before the pair of them.

Then we were eating cock, shucking the cum-covered cocks of every drop of their previous loads. Elees was in command, her fingers tangled in thick handfuls of our hair, forcing us forward, forcing us to take more and more, carefully grinding our gagging G-spots onto the titanic turgid pricks. She played us like instruments in a way, alternating where she put pressure so that I was gagging in a fast rhythm, setting a tempo, then Zoni was making much harsher, deeper noises when pushed halfway down David's dick.

"Gluck-gluck-gluck-gluck-gluck-gluck-gluck," I managed for my part of the harmony alongside her periodic, "HGHLOOORCH!"

"That's right, ruin these fucking sluts' throats. I want you to feel lesser women before

I show you why I'm the fucking top bitch." Elees purred, working us harder. I hated to admit it in that moment, but she was really hot when she was being a total cunt.

Finally, in a dramatic gesture she put real weight on us as she brutally shoved us all the way down, each of us swallowing our respective cocks. I could hear the splatter of my cunt juices hitting the furs as she intoned,

"Lick their fucking balls, sluts!" and we did, working our overburdened mouths carefully to flick our teste-tasters all over the big nuts we had pressed against our lips. Then our hair was getting pulled back as the big blonde ripped us away from our prizes, shoving us callously to either side. We lay on our hands and knees, each coughing a bit as we took in air and shuddered through the throes of our deepthroat orgasms.

Elees aggressively shoved both big men back against the nearest wall. They exchanged a look with each other that said "yikes, but in a good way" as she proceeded to prop her right angle on Belalt's shoulder, lining her exposed cunt up with David's massive weapon. Bending one knee she leaned onto him, rising and falling to take a little more dick with each bounce, meanwhile, her hands tugged and jerked on Belalt's cock, fingers running through the thick slobber we'd left on him, expertly pleasuring him with just digits and effort.

Eventually she turned without letting David leave her cunt, tugging Belalt to the front so she could work those cantaloupe tits all over the middle of his shaft, loudly sucking and slurping all over the head, lip-smacking sucks punctuated by moans of her own pleasure as she indulged her sweet-tooth for cock... her meat tooth I suppose.

"Hey," she said to Belalt between sucks, "Want to earn my cunt?"

Belalt and David exchanged another one of those looks, this time it said, "EARN!?"

Yet she definitely sold it; suddenly, her cunt, a gift that had been freely on offer like all of ours was a precious commodity to be fought for and we could all feel it.

"Just tell me how," he finally growled in response.

"I'm tired of doing the work on this. Use me to fuck this big fucking dick."

Belalt scowled at the continued invocation of David's size, but he wanted what he was being denied so badly, so he complied, wrapping both massive, meaty arms around the statuesque amazon figure of hers, lifting her off the ground to pump her up and down on David, using her as some kind of commanding, dominant fucktoy that was simultaneously calling the shots just as it got them off.

Elees' face was pure joy as her tits danced in Belalt's face faster and faster; I loved to see how far she could push them, the beads of sweat that rolled down them sprayed in little clouds as they slapped across his cheeks, matching the sharp gouts of nether-nectar spurting from her cunt below, the angle of David's cock making it squirt forward onto Belalt's balls, abs and thighs with every bounce.

After many many minutes of this, she finally craned her neck back to the right, speaking into David's ear,

"Alright, he's earned it. Fuck him with me."

David stepped away from the wall so he wouldn't bang her head and turned her in his hands, one meaty palm cushioning her tits, the other wrapped around her hips, then he proceeded to literally swing the tall woman onto Belalt's cock.

Something incredible happened then; after just a few dozen such swings Belalt threw back his head in a howl that was equal parts frustrated and delighted, orgasm taking him unexpectedly. Denying him had clearly built up the moment in his mind and by making herself something special she'd overwhelmed his senses with that anticipation. With an expression that was at once dominant yet emasculated he pulled out of her, still spurting his juices, blasting wad after wad right in her face. He was clearly a little angry at having been tricked into cumming so soon, but at the same time his mind had simply been blown.

His mind wasn't the only thing; once his load subsided he stalked angrily back to those of us still standing, angrily pushing me onto his cock face first, maintaining his faltering erection by cramming himself into my throat. This time it was not a trick of my mind, he was slightly softer when he entered my mouth, and though after a few savage thrusts he was as hard as ever, the long orgy was obviously taking its toll on him.

Meanwhile, David worked to show Belalt he could do what David could not and turned to slam Elees against the wall. He buried his cock into her with such power that for a moment the room echoed with the guttural sound of it, like a tree-trunk being dragged through a swamp at two-hundred miles per hour.