The Lost World Pt. 06 - Conclusion

Story Info
Hana and David go the distance!
14k words
4.74
13.3k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/27/2023
Created 03/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers

(Hey all! Here's the conclusion of the big orgy+the epilogue! I hope you all enjoy! As always, questions and comments are appreciated via the e-mail in my contact page.))

Hana

It was no surprise that she was the one who had been endowed with those incredible, thick lips, because she seemed to do everything she could leading with her mouth first. She was the first who brought the boys together at all. She had been servicing Belalt with a thorough, sloppy blowjob, her head bobbing, gobbets of spit flying everywhere, when suddenly she stood and grabbed him by that giant dick like it was a leash, her fist wrapped just beneath the huge flared cockhead. She tugged him along gently, and while I'm sure he could have easily resisted her, he followed, letting her pull him towards David's side of the room. Girls parted for her, eager to see where she was taking this and she slowly (I might even say dramatically) knelt between the pair of them, a humongous cock in each hand.

This was the first time we really got to see the head-to-head comparison of the two giant dicks and it was a little breathtaking, not to mention uplifting, to see how David really did have Belalt beat. The damned thing was longer and thicker, he had noticeably bigger balls that hung just a little lower, a head that swelled out more, and a slightly more prominent network of veins crisscrossing all over the surface of the thing.

But despite the comparison she was making, Hana didn't seem to be here to play favorites. She alternated slowly at first, just pressing those massive mouth-bumpers into firm kisses on each cockhead, trailing away streams of precum and drool as she pulled back from each lip-smacking pucker. She kissed every inch of cock, then gave more love to all four balls, really plastering her mouth all over the fat fuckers.

Unable to control themselves the two would-be chiefs took turns fucking her face.

David railed his way deep into her mouth until a gagging-orgasm made her pull off get deep breaths and collect herself. Belalt was the next to go, heaving his vast dick all the way to the balls into her, but it took him much more time and force to get the same result as David. I don't know if Hana was deliberately fighting to hold out on him or the slightly smaller yet still-massive cock didn't get her over the top as easily, but either way he was definitely banging away in clear frenzied frustration by the time she was finally forced to retreat. At one point his balls were slapping into her jaw with such force they left a pair of red imprints for several moments after she was done sucking.

As it was David's turn again, he grabbed her shoulders and spun her over, now attacking her through from the other direction, burying himself so deep a new pair imprints began to form on her forehead. Belalt was not to be denied and used the new position to take advantage of her tits... she was not the bustiest of all of us, so he had to strain a bit to get the full coverage his cock craved, but soon they had a nice, nasty sawing rhythm going on, the two humongous cocks separated only by whatever lay between her throat and chest.

Finally for David, a mouth would no longer do and he snatched her selfishly away from Belalt, impaling the slut-lipped lass all the way onto his cock and fucking up into her deep. Here she was bounced and plowed into, the simultaneous work of massively buff arms, the merciless force of gravity, and, and that unrelenting ram-rod of a cock working in triumvirate to utterly take her apart from the inside out. She was gibbering and sobbing a half-hour in, gasping for breath as she shrieked, "OH HUGE

SO HUGE FUCKING HUGE YOU HUGE FUCKING HUGE FUCKING HUGE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUR COCK IS LIKE A WHOLE TRIBE'S MEAT IN ONE FUCKING LOG FUCK YOU ARE HUGE! SO FUCKING BIG! OH FUCKFUCKFUCK!

Belalt angrily bid her goodbye with a single harsh slap across the face with his own monstrous member, but she was so thoroughly gone into a world of pleasure she didn't even seem to notice. I could see the flicker in his eye, the growing sense of impotence all of us in David's camp had been working hard to impose on him. He was far from done, but unless he came up with something to do besides throwing cock-slappy tantrums, he would be.

I won't lie. My thinking had become so Arosian in my time here I had briefly thought I might prefer that Belalt win. He had clearly been the superior specimen a week ago, and when he fucked me it changed my life for the second time since I'd landed on the planet. It was Belalt who showed me that sex could always get even more raw and soul-bending, not to mention finally giving rigidity to that idea I'd had in instinct that size mattered. I didn't know why until he'd fucked me.

Then along came the new and improved David, with his even bigger cock and swagger like I'd never believed from the meek mild-mannered man I'd shared the ship with when both of us were more like children. And while he could use his superior size to take all the tools Belalt had used to change me to change me yet again, it was attached to that fondness I felt earlier, my connection with him was deeper. Maybe it would even be that way if he didn't also happen to have the bigger cock swinging around between his legs, but like the selfish, greedy whore I'd become, I was glad he was. Oh so glad.

It was a little hard to watch David destroy Hana at times. Some of that was jealousy since I'd begun to feel a little possessive of him. Some of it was the jarring noise her cries sometimes became; he was just absolutely breaking that mammoth cock off inside of her, changing between a few different positions to maximize his penetration, weight, speed, and everything else that made the fucking feel incredible even as you also couldn't help but feel like your cunt was being ruined.

Aida

So at those times I switched back to Belalt, regal as always he'd used his massive arms to gather up two women to distract him. The first was Aida, who was holding her tits together for him to fuck from the top; the giant meat log raking droplets of sweat and leftover oil and down in a spray, beating sprays of it from her with each thump of his massive, heavy balls. At the same time, Creva had selfishly sat down to straddle Aida's torso, admitting a half-a-foot of thick cock into her cunt with each and every one of her thrusts. She wasn't being deeply filled, but she made up for it by grinding her clit off on Aida's generous underboob, her fingers alternating between playing with her own tits and the gigantic pair in front of her.

I took careful notice of how Aida responded to being fondled; her hips were bucking, she was kind of managing to grind her clit against Creva's ass while her tits got fucked as well as any cunt. Her huge orbs progressively got redder and redder; I don't think it was the friction of the gargantuan dick or of Creva's hands, this seemed more internal, like her body was rushing to get as much sensation of the titworship she was getting period. There was something so enticing about it, so appetizing I couldn't help myself and I crawled over to join the fun, sucking on her humongous right nipple, loving the way it bucked in my mouth as Belalt fucked his way between those behemoth boobs. Meanwhile, Creva followed my lead and bent to attack the other one, together we moaned and slobbered and slicked our tongues all over every part of Aida's huge boobs. Her nipples were huge and hard and it was I who was struck by inspiration this time, tapping Creva's shoulder to show her the game as I carefully braced myself and lined my clit up with her rigid nipple, fucking myself with her mammoth breast, using the hardness of that engorged raspberry sized nub to pleasure myself silly. Creva definitely enjoyed too, letting out a halting, sob-gasp every time Belalt did the kind work of fucking through, turning those tit-tips into a pair of vibrators for us.

Before long, we were both cumming our heads off, showering and basting her boobs in wave after wave of our hot, hearty cunt-nectar, giving Belalt more much-needed lubrication, and causing Aida's cunt to fire off like a squirting cannon, making splattery puddled between her legs before soaking into the furs. As we both panted coming down, Creva and I grappled for one another, rubbing our own tits against one another while we rode Aida's nipples, working just one more squirty orgasm out for each of us as we locked our lips in a wild kiss. Creva's tongue was no less crazy than the rest of her and I couldn't follow the way it darted and tasted me, seeming to sample my mouth like some easily devoured appetizer.

Finally, out of some mix of gratitude and our own greedy horniness we broke the kiss and moved our mutual way down to those now girl-cream-covered tits, we'd stained her with so much fluid her breasts resembled heavily snowed-upon mountain peaks, and it took actual effort to slowly, loving lap up every last drop of our cream, I'd left so much of my sweet glaze on her that I actually felt a little full by the time I was done, yet so addicted I wanted more anyway.

There was a loud roar accented with a moan, and I turned my attention back to

David, he'd finally utterly finished poor little Hana out, dumping the big-lipped beauty in a sweaty, whimpering mess onto the furs before him, his spasming cock spewing out wad after fire-hydrant-blasting was of bursting ball batter all over her.

Her skin actually rippled from the sheer impact of each pressurized wad escaping his cock head, concussive spunk-bombs blasting against her face and tits and just about everywhere else he could paint. Gaila and Bri leapt on her then, licking and lapping up the spunk, petting and fondling her as she murmured in some sort of deep-fucked dreamland. Her cunt was still visibly gaping, and while I knew it would retain its shape again soon, I fancied I could have fit my thigh into her if I gave it effort.

"Make room, I want a piece of those!" Dave intoned a little after he'd milked out the last lime-sized "drop" of spunk into Bri's greedy mouth, letting her suck his cock head while he spoke. Belalt growled but by respect of the competitions friendly nature did not object when David came over and slid his fat cock into the pillow softness between Aida's underboob and her torso. The two mutually titfucked her a while like that, forming a fascinating cross of cocks every few strokes, Belalt taking advantage of her canyon from the top down, David fucking across her body, getting a piece of each tit in turn instead of together. Aida loved it, Belalt was still getting his but I wasn't quite sure what David was getting at until he made his next impressive move.

The uber-stud who was once hung like a thimble swung one of his meat legs over and then squatted, doubling over to look between his legs at Aida's ass, then he lined up his great-spear of a cock and slammed it right into her, fucking skillfully, yet awkwardly. Most of the girls in the group who were spectating at this point gasped; I would later learn the position was rarely employed, considered a truly dangerous feat due to the danger it would pose to lesser cocks or cunts. But David seemed to have the hang of the obscene position, the sheer girth and strength of his member enough to get Aida's ass slamming to the floor with each brutal drive of his length.

We all marveled as he picked up the pace, making her cry out louder and louder, he seemed to break her in for more than an hour as she thrashed, bathing him in gout after gout of fountaining cunt sauce. That did it for poor Belalt, he pulled back from her ample tits and began to paint them in load after load of thick white cream. Creva nudged me, tsking, "after we went to so much work cleaning, them too. What a mess!"

Finally David made his own contribution to the mess, pulling out to blast his own gallon of gonad-gruel all over her. They happened to have been fucking her on a white fur, and when both hulking brutes had milked out the last of their preposterous ball juice, you could barely see any part of her that didn't completely blend in with the rug, though I could make out her mouth where nasty bubbles blew in rapid succession, and just one tiny strand of her metallic golden hair.

Bri

The men stood, panting after their roaring orgasms, glaring at one another, but there was an odd little moment when they looked out over the eight of us still standing, and then looked at one another with a sort of knowing nod and I would swear possibly a wink from David before they immediately moved on their next target.

It was as though having satiated their appetites for lips and tits, they were ready to attack a real entrée in the form of a giant juicy ass, which made it no contest. She squealed as they each grabbed an arm and held her aloft, suddenly starting an impromptu spanking contest while holding her a few feet off the ground between them.

Belalt started it off with a big smack to her big globe of a right butt cheek, the impact making it jiggle and ripple, the sound echoing in the sizeable hut. David immediately answered with a SMACK on his side, bigger and louder, his arm looking effortless, so little of their collective strength being put into the effort of punishing her butt just for being so hot.

Another slap from Belalt made her shriek, followed by an even bigger one from

David. The next dozen came much faster, the two hung studs slapping and beating away on her butt with their open palms, challenging each other for who could hit hardest, how quickly, just how big a handprint they could impose.

Gaila seemed sympathetic and at least gave her some relief, moving into suck and lick at her cunt in front while they abused her rear. The distraction was clearly welcome as their captive relaxed a little. But to my shock when they took a pause she turned to David and said just one word:

"Harder."

And so David went harder, he stopped sharing her with Belalt, throwing her right over his knee and slapping her with arrhythmic, cruel irregularity. He gave her no way to anticipate where his hands would be next, he punished and pummeled those ass cheeks like a pair of steaks he was not merely trying to tenderize, but to flatten altogether.

Finally she'd had enough and howled at him, "Stop teasing and FUCK ME! RUIN MY ASS, STUD!"

She didn't need to tell him twice.

David parted her cheeks and slammed his dick into her tight rim. Her eyes got wide and she thrashed around hyperventilating a bit before finally gritting her teeth and

*sort of* relaxing on him. Then he was gentler for a bit, perhaps feeling out unfamiliar terrain; for all I knew this was his first assfuck, and while I knew Salinthian pollens would have endowed her with orgasmic stimulation points there, it was still definitely a lot more challenging to accommodate an immense organ there. Zoni crawled over to move in behind David, holding his balls steady with her face, tongue, lips and tits as she swung them back and forth in the course of the sumptuous assfuck.

In a similar move, Desi moved in to suckle Bri's tits and frig away at her clit, helping her orgasm her way through the stretching and stuffing going on. The four worked in tandem, Bri moaning and crying out as they slowly and surely helped her to take every last inch of that giant cock. When they'd pausing to just breathe a moment, his huge wet nuts now parked firmly up against the giant cheeks that made Bri stand out so well. It was a marvel to behold.

Then, suddenly, he pushed others aside, angling her down, head pressed into the furs as he began to just hammer that ass, withdrawing all the way only to slam the whole two-foot-plus length back inside, ramping up his punishment into a faster and harder fuck-frenzy, her screams were ear-shattering as she sobbed her way through obvious delight, eyes rolling in her sockets as she looked as though she'd been truly fucked stupid.

We all marveled at the power-slamming deep-dicked railing that followed, a hundred thrusts followed by a thousand, an imprint of Bri's face wearing into the furs beneath her, minutes became hours as sweat dripped from the pair of them, David's muscles gorgeous and rigid with his unbridled power. Finally his face contorted and he gave her a final massive spank as his balls cinched into the firing position.

Then she was suddenly almost pregnant-looking, the whole of her insides completely gunked up with spunk, filled and packed deep to the point cavernous ass, the gape of it like a portal straight through her, though it was quick to start re-tightening. He milked out a few last massive ropes onto her upturned butt cheeks and then turned his life commandingly as Desi and Zoni leapt in to lap up those last streams where he'd left them. Bri was so destroyed she didn't even respond, simply passed out in the classic face-down ass-up position, audibly snoring.

Fara

As David went to avail himself of the rarely used cleaning fountain off to one corner, my attention turned to Belalt and the girl he was ruining. This was Fara, my eyes had not been as much on her throughout the orgy thus far, but then, she was considerably smaller and more petit than anyone else present, right down to a tinier pair of tits that were still above what I'd come to the planet with but absolutely miniscule in comparison to what other girls were bringing to the party.

But her slightness was suddenly proving to be an advantage I hadn't even considered. Belalt was fucking her in a way I'd never seen anyone fuck, leveraging his incredible strength and her small size along with his height to pleasure himself with her like she was a fuck toy. At this particular moment, he was holding her forearm in just one hand, sliding her cunt up and down his elephantine organ simply by lifting her and dropping her one-handed over and over. His other hand was free to tease and torment her tiny tits, slapping the C-cup beauties around when he wasn't pinching and tugging at their nipples. She was clearly loving it, the juices spurting from her bouncing frame in an awkward spray that was flung much farther with the constant motion.

David swaggered back from the fountain and paused, just watching the lewd display as Gaila and I knelt to take turns casually sucking his cock, just idly pleasuring him while he figured out his next move. Something in the cleaning water was sweet and I

delighted in lapping it off his balls, replacing it with my own whorish slobber.

"Hey, Belalt!" David boomed. Belalt grunted, still bouncing Fara on his cock but paying attention.

"What?" he grunted back.

"Toss that little slut to me for a sec, she looks fun and I want a piece before you wear her out."

It was odd hearing David casually throw out the semi-abusive term (well let's face it, slut and bitch were practically compliments to the Arosians) like I didn't expect it, yet it absolutely my tits get tight. Oh his voice sounded so lovely in that bass boom, if only I could have spent our whole trip listening to that; still, it was enough to hear it now.

Belalt shrugged in response, "Give me those cocksuckers in trade and you've got a deal."

David tapped us both, directing us with nothing more than a commanding point so we crawled on our hands knees to Belalt. We were only halfway there when the giant chief's son simply pulled Fara right off his dick and literally threw her to David.

He snatched her out of the air, letting her momentum carry her into a sort of swing that he parked right on his cock. With just one arm around her slight waist he bounced her on his dick while sawing it in and out of her; her face looked startled and I could see that slightly-superior size making a difference yet again. As I began to lick her juices off of Belalt's quiveringly rigid cock. Gaila got a little bit aggressive and started shoving that big dick deeper into my throat, using her hand to force my head down; she wasn't as forceful as Creva, but the insistent little head shoves had me gag-cumming on his dick in no time, great wads of drooly slobber spilling from my mouth. I distracted myself playing with her big tits... they were softer, perhaps even saggier than the other girls though in a world of super-firm agelessness, that didn't mean a lot, it was just nice to have some contrast.

apple231601
apple231601
161 Followers