The Lost World Pt. 06 - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flash

Fara mid-air, David's arms still up as he tossed her high, her cunt spraying a cloud of juice so wide it was coming down on the whole of the room like rain.

Flash

Gaila sitting clit-first on the passed-out Belalt's face while David utterly destroyed her cunt with his cock from behind, grinding away to her endless orgasms.

Flash

Mia getting in on the action, bouncing on David's cock with those massive wobbling melons right in his face, Desi and Elees on their knees beneath, periodically sweeping their tongues out to lap her cunt juice from his nuts.

Flash

David pulling back to watch and wank, the girls arranged in a completed circular daisy-chain, each vigorously eating another out, a perfect circle of bliss, minus cock, without which I at least could never really know bliss.

Flash

Aida with her face buried all the way up David's ass, Mia on her back below, servicing his dangling balls, six hands on him as girls to the front played the most incredible rusty-trombone ever seen.

Flash

David fucking Hana in the cleansing fountain, water splashing everywhere as the pair slammed and crammed away, her face a mask of empty ecstasy.

Flash

All the girls around him on their hands and knees, none sucking his cock, just ten tongues dancing over the surface, faces crammed in tight together at different heights, his cock utterly bathed in spit.

I was awake enough now, and I finally stood, walking slowly over to where David luxuriated in the attention.

"Back up." I growled at everyone. Startled by my sudden and commanding presence they did.

I stood over him, leaning down so that I could actually see him over my massive tits,

"David," I said, "You will make me your future priestess, and I will make you cum right now. Agreed?"

He grinned weakly, clearly exhausted, and nodded.

"So be it." I said.

I leaned down and I looked into his eyes for a long moment, seeing his soul completely, knowing the whole of his love for me, understanding every last aspect of how his brain worked and what his cock wanted, a moment of perfect telepathy in a world where even this seemed possible though it wasn't.

I reached down and wrapped my fingers around his cock, just beneath the head.

I pumped my fist twice.

And David came! The torrential flow that finally erupted after the final buildup was insane, a spurting hose of spooge that hit even the high ceilings of this place, then battered my face in thick white, my tits, and everything else, making a perfect mess of my perfect body, I moaned and reveled in it.

This was the moment that cemented me as a legendary priestess in the eyes of the girls; as hot and incredible as Mia was, the effect that I had on men was such that it took me so little effort to bring the most of it. This would be my legacy.

Our legacy.

David was the most perfect conquering fuckstud the tribe would have ever seen, the most hung, the strongest, the highest stamina in a tribe that knew only these values in a leader.

And I was his Queen, his priestess, the one woman able to take such an incredible beast, and tame him in just two pumps of her hand.

Finally, all sated, we all slept. A morning or two later, I'm not sure how long, I awoke with my head on David's powerful chest.

"David," I murmured, caressing his powerful chest, unsure if he was awake too.

"Mmm?" He was all sleepy smug smile.

"You explained to me about the muscles, how you got them so big. But... what about your cock? How on earth, well, Salinth, did you get such a big cock?"

"The same way you got the biggest tits," he answered, groping one possessively, "it's our immune systems."

"I don't follow," I purred, loving the feel of his big strong mitt on my heavy breast.

"The Arosians are born here, right? Their bodies don't know that the pollens are beneficial, so they try to fight them off. So they've been fighting them since birth. By the time they reach sexual maturity and adult age, while the Pollen still affects them, but the body is filtering some out, kicking some out, keeping some from getting in, all that stuff."

I thought about it a moment and took over, "Right... but we're new. Our immune systems suck at fighting pollen, which means that its hit to us is actually much harder, but since it's a beneficial hit, that just means bigger sex bits. When did you know?"

"I'm a biologist. I pieced it together the moment I connected the pollens screened out in the ship's filter and the changes happening to us. It was an easy jump from there."

I giggled, "So you knew you'd be able to kick Belalt's butt all along?"

He shrugged and gave my butt a sharp spank, just for fun.

"Well, I had to get training on how to fuck right from the women of the village, but when they saw how big I was getting they didn't mind."

I snuggled in and we dozed for another few hours until finally Belalt was standing over us. His expression was a little sour, but he still kept his cool fairly well.

"Get up," he growled, looming over us.

Looking a bit trepidatious, David stood and faced the other big man. I worried a moment; David had trained to fuck, but our people were beyond violence and if Belalt was about to start something, I don't think even the mass of muscle David had become could really take him in a fight.

"You are incredible." Was all Belalt said, clasping David's forearm in a fond single shake. David grinned and thanked him with a big clap on the shoulder.

We emerged from the hut once everyone was awake and had taken a moment to make use of the cleansing fountain. The tribe didn't seem to really be into applause, but there were whoops and screams to great us, a joyous shout that was a little overwhelming. Rocknar stood as he had before to conduct a little ritual between us and the audience.

"Harem of the next chief! Have you come to a decision for our next chief?"

"We have!" I joined the other nine girls in the response. Mia, it seemed, had slipped out a bit earlier and was already at Rocknar's side in her Priestess robes.

"Who will be the next chief, sire of the next year's children, and lead hunter of the next Year's Walk?"

"David!" We shouted in unison.

Rocknar seemed to think a moment, having to form words that were not rote or ritual at all,

"David of the Heavens and Stars, your lineage is unknown to us, but if you are able to win over our women, you are just as much Arosian as any of us. As such, you shall have the honor of Chief Hood and all that comes with it. Will you honor the tribe, respect our people, and above all, sling your giant member for the pleasure of all women who would seek to experience it?"

David grinned in that new cocky way of his. On another face I might have found it off-putting, but after a lifetime in our fucked up culture, months locked up with me at my coldest, and weeks in a lonely escape-pod, I'd say he deserved a little cockiness, so I just smiled right along with him.

"I shall!" He boomed back, slapping his cock over one thigh, emphasizing its mass with the loud crack.

"Then it is so proclaimed! David, come forth and receive your regiments!"

David slowly and solemnly approached Rocknar, who adorned his bulky shoulders with an elaborate fur and a circlet of tightly bound dried plant cable, it was woven intricately and tightly, as sturdy as any metal, an almost subconscious tribute to the botanical life of the world that made it so wonderful to be an Arosian.

Then Mia approached and handed David a pendant with a deep blue stone, cut to look almost like a pair of generous breasts.

"Rise Chief David, and adorn the woman of your choice with this pendant, she shall be your Queen, our High Priestess, and stay with you always, even after you've sired your children, taken your Walk, and retired your harem."

David made my blood run cold a minute, pausing before each member of his harem, as though considering her for the first time, then he walked back to Mia,

"Were you not taken, Mia, I would be highly tempted!" He intoned, lewdly staring at her huge tits. She gasped and put a hand to her mouth in mock-shock as David winked and turned, pacing up the line again, finally stopping in front of me.

"It was always you, Holly. You could have let me turn my back on all of this, but you selflessly and bullishly pushed me into life here and I've never been gladder for anything. In fact, before this, I'd never been glad at all. You've given me life and so I swear mine to you. Welcome to the Priestesshood, Holly of the Heavens and Stars, your lineage is unknown, but you might be more Arosian than any other."

There were more woops and cheers, David's ability to quickly adapt the language Rocknar had used spoke well of his worthiness as chief, it seemed.

Then great steaming plates were served before the whole harem and I'm not embarrassed to say the orgy of destruction we visited upon that delicious food was worthy of the orgy of carnality we'd all just shared. I was stunned to learn our fucking had totaled over five days and we'd slept for two after before emerging. This was some sort of new record, previous orgies had only gone three days tops, and that was rare.

After we ate, we snuggled up and digested the food as we listened to the musicians, watched elaborate mock-hunts and enjoyed the endless display of jiggling tits, swinging cocks and feats of strength and skill the dancers had to offer.

"I'm really surprised. Belalt doesn't seem all that broken up about this, I'd have thought it would sting to be denied your birthright that way."

I shrugged, "Arosians just don't believe in quarrel, if they did, none of this would work. Besides, I think when Mia fucked him it changed his mind about wanting to be chief, continued access to his mother probably wouldn't be a thing if he had a harem and priestess of his own."

"Mmm I know how he feels then. If it meant losing you, I wouldn't want to be Chief either."

"Hm. How are you enjoying your rule as Chief so far?" I asked, stroking his thigh.

"Oh," he grinned, slowly pulling my head down to press his big balls to my face, "It's good to be the King."

"Hail to the King, baby," I mumbled into his sack, though it just came out "Mmmall dotha'Ging,bbbe" when I said it like that.

We were given a day to rest, then Mia came to visit me in our new hut (the largest in the village, being chief has its perks!) and explained to me that as Priestess it would be my job to gather the harem and go with her to the sacred grove of breeding. I quickly rushed to my task, gathering Desi, Bri, Elees, Creva, Hana, Gaila, Zoni, Aida and Fara, then we were led around the lake and up a series of switchbacks to a spot on one of the larger hills.

The view was gorgeous and the air perfect as we were brought to the center of a circle of sacred grass. I don't know what it was exactly, but it had an incredible texture to it, a sort of pillowy moss that was more comfortable than any fur I'd felt. David was already there, waiting for us, though I didn't see anyone who had led him as Mia had. Whoever they were, they must have left before our arrival.

"Alright, girls and boy, listen carefully," Mia began, her tone far less formal than Rocknar's had been, "this is the sacred breeding ground. In this place, and this place only can anyone on our whole world ever become pregnant. We expect you to breed your harem as deeply and thoroughly as you can to see the next generation ushered in."

David and I exchanged the knowing look of a pair of scientists who had the final piece of the puzzle.

This grassy moss stuff, whatever it was, it had different pollen. This was what would stop interfering with the stasis created by the rest of the world... for the time we'd spend here, we'd age normally, presumably we'd also be susceptible to harm though there was nothing for miles to harm us. This was what kept the hyper-sexual Arosians from constant pregnancy even though they were producing enough sperm to overrun the planet in little time.

Mia continued, "There are ten sacred positions to be bred in done in a specific order considered to bring the greatest fortune to the tribe. You will each assume one of them."

And she went to each of us, one by one, finally leaving to allow us to get to work.

It started with Creva who he took upside-down, ramming his great cock into her while her legs were wrapped around his waist, he stood and crouched to feed his endless length into her, working to not hold back since this was about inseminating us more than pleasuring us, not that it kept her from having a healthy loud orgasm that soaked some of the grass before her cunt was overflowing with an imperial pint of thick cum.

Bri he took wheelbarrowed resting on her elbows, great huge ass thrust into the air as he thrust his sperm into her cunt beneath.

Aida he took missionary, not denying himself some healthy licks and sucks on her massive tits as he planted his seed deep inside her cunt.

He was kneeling for Hana, railing his great cock up into her as she faced away, face a perfect contorted mask of delight for every powerful pound.

Elees He took standing fully... while he clearly wanted to lift her up onto his hips he complied with her instruction and took her on her legs.

Fara was on her side, scissoring her legs apart so he could gain maximum penetration with his gigantic cock, pumping out a barrel of ball sauce deep into her cunt.

Zoni had one of the trickier ones, bending back to bridge herself for him, arms trembling as he fucked the strength out of her with his big dick, only collapsing after he'd painted her inside with pearlescent paste.

The last before me was Desi who had a real challenge, doing a full head-stand and spreading her legs into a 90-degree split, letting him drill deep into her while keeping her balance. Of all the positions I could see that one helping with pregnancy; where else could the sperm go but womb-ward? Still, it all seemed ridiculous given the massiveness of the loads he was pumping out.

Finally it was my turn and I grinned at the look of surprise on his face when I pushed him onto his back in the grass, as his Queen, only I was worthy of the tenth position, only I could take my time and pleasure him myself.

While before I'd secured my image by making a super-stud into a two-pump-chump for a brief moment, I secured it further by taking what was supposed to be a short breeding fuck and stretching it out into hours and hours and hours, grinding away on his cock, slowing down when I sensed him getting close, speeding up when I wanted his attention. The tribe might be his, oh yes, but he was always going to be mine.

When I finally felt that load punch up into my womb I could just feel that I'd been inseminated, it stayed with me, a strange pleasant warmth.

When it was all done, David led us in a hike back to the village, we were all tired, but everyone was quite clear that it was super important we return in time.

The next morning it was extremely clear why! If I had to guess I'd say that I looked to close to the end of my first trimester of pregnancy!

As I admired the baby-bump in my mirror, it all became clear... now that we'd re-entered the normal pollensphere of the planet the accelerated regeneration of our cells affected the fetuses inside us! The planet always seemed to surprise me anew and even though I could see the rapid growth minute-to-minute, it was still somehow shocking the following week when I gathered with the other girls and we all gave an abrupt and stunningly pleasurable birth!

David had knocked it out of the park! Every woman gave birth to one healthy baby except for me.

I had two. A boy and a girl.

To my further shock, Arosians did not spend much time at all bonding with new babies. Not long after they were swaddled, elders came to relieve me of them. It didn't tear at me as I thought it might though, there was something in the makeup of the planet that made it all feel right, the Arosians were truly one people with one way of life and it made sense they'd be raised collectively by others instead of by each individual parent. The idea of abating sex for that long was a laughable one in this place!

Still, I did visit them regularly and came to love Havid and Dolly, our two beautiful first children. Of course we bred again and again the following two seasons and in twenty years when all of our children had joined the tribe as proper adults, we couldn't have been prouder. Our off-worlder genes had resulted in three extremely curvy daughters who would fight constantly about who had the biggest pair of tits, and three powerful young men who were looking forward to contesting for the right to be chief one day.

Our happiness wasn't really tested, but we did have one fun moment a full thirty years since our original crash-landing. We were walking the wilds with Rocknar and Mia and Belalt, talking over old times and where we thought the next year's hunt would take us, when we stumbled across a curious overgrown object.

"This is what we arrived in!" David explained as we looked over the almost alien-seeming technology. As we worked open the mechanism to show the interior, a startling thing happened,

"Contact contact? This is the Starship Infinite Temperance, if there were any survivors of the crash we've detected, please respond. We will rescue you if you copy. If there are no survivors to respond, we will move on. Contact? Contact? Do you copy?"

We didn't press the button to return communications, speaking to each other instead.

"How about it?" David asked, "We can go back to our old lives? Devote ourselves to knowledge and peace?"

"Yeah!" I said excitedly, "and we can take inhibitors and we'll never ever have to have sex again!"

We held the moment, the look of confusion on Belalt, Mia and Rocknar's faces, the tight-lipped suppression we were fighting to keep, for perhaps forty-five seconds before we broke out in loud, ringing peals of laughter.

Then we smashed every working part of the ship with big rocks.

And I thought something familiar:

"Well, this is nice."