The Love Bite

Story Info
Josie provokes a threesome with her boyfriend & his mother.
4.4k words
4.4
120.9k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julianne stooped to pick up the pile of clean, folded clothes but paused when she caught her reflection in the bedroom mirror. She straightened up and examined herself, frowning. The frown-lines creasing her face didn't help as she assessed herself in the Autumn of her life.

She leaned back in a bid to elevate her large breasts. She breathed in and tightened her tummy. She lifted her chin and and turned this way and that but, after a minute, the captive breath escaped and she once again sagged to the merciless demands of gravity.

Her evidence of ageing was a further catalyst for annoyance as it reminded her of someone she was trying desperately to forget: Her faithless, treacherous, cheating husband. She'd given him, as they say, the best years of her life. When she married him, her breasts were perky and swollen, her tummy was flat, her face un-wrinkled, her hair a vibrant chestnut, her buttcheeks taught and her skin enthused with the elasticity of youth. She'd given him her body and her heart.

Then, five years ago, after fifteen years of lies, she'd discovered that he'd also taken the hearts of six other women on the sly. He'd even gone as far as almost marrying four of them and she wished, in a way, that he had committed actual bigamy because then at least they could have sentenced the manipulative, deceitful bastard to a stretch in prison. Julianne had met a couple of the 'other wives' during that horrendous time when the cats were let out of the bag and they all looked like perfectly normal, nice, intelligent women.

'Suckers, the lot of us.' Julianne thought.

She had also met a few of his illicit offspring and, maddeningly, many of the boys had looked a lot like their cruel, cunning, conspiring father. As did her own lad. She picked up one of her son's tee-shirts and held it to her bosom with a dry heave. Her frown deepened. Ashley was a strapping boy of twenty-two now and every day he looked a little more like his father.

Julianne tried to suppress her anger and resentment when confronted with that smiling, lying, hateful handsome face. She was constantly reminding herself that it wasn't Ashley's fault; he was utterly innocent and as much a victim as she but even though she promised time and time again to make a determined effort to be nicer to him, she found herself blurting out a 'playful' insult or a reprimand for some insignificant misdemeanour.

And this infuriated her. Her ex-husband was still, to this day, ruining her life by turning her against her own son and transforming her into a snappy and spiteful old witch. She sighed and once again declared a promise to be kinder to the blameless boy. She picked up the rest of the laundry pile and traipsed off to his bedroom. She nudged open his door with her hip and, when affronted by the darkness of a curtained room, immediately felt herself involuntarily switch into moaning Mother mode.

"Jesus," she griped, "It's half ten!"

Julianne dropped the clothes on to the lumpen shapes that stirred and grumbled under the bed-covers. She crossed the bedroom and flung open the curtains with a peeved flourish. She bit her tongue and made a concerted effort to sound genial.

"You lazy toad, it may be Saturday but you still have to get up and help. You can't lie in bed all day, playing with yourself."

"Actually, he's playing with me."

Julianne watched as a grinning girl's face wriggled out from under the duvet and blankets. The girl swished long, frizzy strands of hair out of her eyes to reveal her identity.

"Josie?" Julianna said, "Oh. Oh, well, then, er..."

"Hola, Ash's Mom. How are you?"

Josie was a plump and very beautiful girl of eighteen; her Latina heritage had rewarded her with flawless café au lait skin and fulsome lips. Lips that were always smiling, Julianne remembered, always cheerful. She'd been in Ashley's group of friends all through high-school and Julianne had observed her development into a highly attractive young woman with a longing that gave her another reason to wish she were twenty years younger.

"So he's in there somewhere too, is he? The layabout?"

Ashely threw back the covers and glared with a red, flushed face at an interrupting mother.

"Sorry, Ash's Mom," Josie grinned, "It's my fault, we stayed up late last night and..."

"Oh, I don't mind," Julianne said, walking back over to the doorway, "Not really, not if it's you."

"You approve then?" Ashley grunted.

"I whole-heartedly approve! Josie is a fine choice. You've gone up in my estimation. I thought for a while there you were hung-up on that awful blonde twerp."

Josie chucked a quizzical glance at Ashley and he responded by grunting the name, "Bronwyn."

Josie curled up her nose in disgust.

"Yes," Julianne agreed by showing her own sneer, "Quite. Josie is the best of the bunch, by a long chalk."

"Aw, thanks, Ash's Mom."

"Well, she's alright," Ashley yawned and stretched, "She'll do until something better comes along."

Josie elbowed him in the ribs. Julianne watched her gallumping son play-act being hurt.

"Don't be daft, boy, you'd be hard pressed to improve on this one. She's intelligent and funny, caring, cute as a button and, I have to say," Julianne paused to gesture with a raising of her eyebrows, "She has a gorgeously pert tush!"

Josie followed Julianne's nod and looked back to see that the flung bed-covers had left her naked rear on display; she quickly dragged a blanket over her ample flesh.

"Sorry," Josie said.

"Don't be, sugar," Julianne smirked, "It was completely my pleasure. I'm really quite jealous."

Julianne walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. Josie leaned both elbows on her protesting boyfriend's chest.

"Ash?"

"Mmm?"

"I think your mom was flirting with me."

Ashley made a gurgling noise to express his yawning disinterest.

"No, really," Josie insisted, "It felt like she was flirting."

"Well, you are very flirtable-with. It wouldn't surprise me."

"It wouldn't?"

"Nah. When all that happened with my dick of a dad, she swore off men forever. She only dates women now. Although she hasn't for a while."

"I never knew she was bi. She hasn't dated for a while? Why? What happened?"

Ashley shrugged.

"Do you think she's lonely?"

Ashley shrugged again and Josie rolled her eyes at his lack of concern. She lay on top of him and snuggled back under the duvet. She kissed him and kissed his neck and shoulder.

"Does it bother you," she asked, "Or do you like it?"

"You kissing me?"

"No, what we were just talking about."

"What were we-"

"The idea of your mother and I... getting it on together and lezzing it up like a couple of horny babes."

The idea hadn't occurred to Ashley. Josie's hand explored and found his warm, flaccid penis.

"I guess not," she said flatly.

"I think you may have worn that out," Ashley said.

"Mmmm, I bet I know how to get it going again."

Josie pushed off the bed covers and swivelled around on to her knees and elbows, wriggling her round, barely-wobbling buttcheeks at her leering boyfriend.

Ashley, a most definite ass-man, viewed this wiggling arse like a gourmet views a rare tenderloin slathered in herb-infused olive oil. He'd been in love with this bottom for so long. Josefina was two years younger but she'd always just seemed to be around; her older sister, Rosamaria, was in all of Ashley's classes at school. He'd watched Josefina grow up from an awkward, podgy girl into a cute, curvy teenager and then, eventually, into this devastatingly beguiling young woman. His feelings for her had grown deeper as she had grown older (and her ass had grown larger) until he was desperately hooked on this kinky, naked girl who was currently offering a perfect pair of bobbling bulbous buttocks in a pose that was both animalistic and divine.

The fact that she found him attractive and was freaky-deaky enough to let him indulge all of his ass-fetish desires was almost enough to provoke him to ask for her hand in marriage then and there. He sat up in bed and beheld her pear-drop shaped bum and the nearly hidden dark starfish at its centre.

"Come on, Cleetus," Josie purred, "You horny dawggie. Sniff mah butt!"

Ashely didn't need a second invite. He delicately fondled and kissed her precious soft, smooth cheeks then lowered his face to snuffle at her tight, taboo shithole. Josie whimpered and reached back a hand to tug her cheeks open to allow his lashing tongue to dart and lick and probe. Ashley's hands roamed all around her flesh as he frenched her butthole. Then his fingers found her damp, gooey slit and he entered her.

"Santa Madre, si!" Josie said.

This joyous moment was the one Julianne chose to re-enter the room with another bundle of clothes.

"I forgot to give you these-oh-Jesus-sorry!"

She backed out of the door with one hand covering her eyes.

"Sorry. I didn't see anything."

Josie and Ashley were frozen in a lewd sculpture of ass-dining then they fell away from each other, their blood ice-cold with embarrassment. Ashamed, Josie covered her hot face with a pillow.

From the stairs, they heard Ashley's mother's chuckling voice say, "Dirty little buggers!"

They pretended to laugh away their acute discomfort. Ashley reclined back on the bed with his hands behind his head and Josie lay her head on his arm. Her heart and mind were racing but Ashley's sang-froid was calming her. He was always cool, no matter the situation and, coming from a large family of loudmouths and hot-heads, this was infinitely attractive to her. The lovely manly scent of his furred armpit reminded her of their night's sweaty exertions and she felt close and at ease with her man. He turned to kiss her but she raised her hand and, gently, turned his face away, shaking her head.

"No kisses yet, ya filthy animal. You wash and gargle first."

He laughed and cuddled her. She trailed her fingertips through his chest hair and circled a nipple.

"You weren't really thinking of going with Bronwyn, were you?" Josie didn't add, 'that skanky, skinny whore,' deciding that jealousy was petty and unattractive.

"She was just around for a while?"

"Exactly how long is 'a while'?"

"You know I've been infatuated with you for the longest time."

"Until you told me, I would never have guessed," Josie said, looking up with her seemingly huge, brown eyes.

"Then I'm glad I mentioned it."

Josie shuffled up enough to kiss him softly.

"I thought you said I was dirty?"

Kissing him more, she said, "Yeah, well. I guess I'm dirty too."

Julianne's voice carried up from downstairs, "I'm making burgers!"

Ashley saw Josie's eyes light up.

"Yes! Your mom makes the best burgers!"

Josie leapt off the bed and started hunting around for her clothes. Ashley lay back, enjoying the plump, naked girl dancing around his room as she hurried into her panties and skirt.

"Truth be told," she said, "I only came around in the hope of getting some of your mom's cooking."

"Hah," Asley said, dragging his weary bones out of bed, "I only let you come over because you let me put my tongue up your ass."

Josie paused as she pulled her top down, her beautiful brown breasts delightfully exposed. She squinted at him in a mock fury then poked out her tongue at him.

"Whatever," she said as the potent smell of frying onions wafted up to make their expectant stomachs gurgle, "You can eat my ass if I can eat her burgers."

*******

They were sitting, scoffing, at the kitchen table while Julianne leaned against the work-counter and nibbled her burger, watching them. It was rewarding to see two hungry, grateful people devour your food. They giggled with each other like children as the chilli salsa drooled down Josie's chin.

"Thes'resogoog," Josie said with her mouth full, already on to her second burger.

"These are so good, I think she said," Ashley translated, "Really nice, Mom."

"Hmmm," Julianne said, "Thank you. It's... nice to see you eating something a little more nutritious."

Ashley paused in mid-scrunch, "You weren't supposed to see that, Mom."

Josie swallowed and whispered to him, "I'm gonna die, Lord help me, I'm dying!"

Julianne walked over and nudged her with her hip.

"Don't be embarrassed, sugar," she touched Josie's face lightly with a single finger, "I'm only teasing."

Julianne took their empty glasses and walked back to the counter. Josie wiped her greasy lips with the back of her hand and gazed in awe at the beautiful and confident woman getting a bottle from the fridge and pouring out two sodas. Julianne was wearing a very pretty gypsy shirt tucked into her tight, dark jeans and her matronly curves were accentuated and emphasised. In her tee-shirt and khaki skirt, Josie felt very plain and girl-like in comparison.

Julianne plonked the two glasses on the dining table, flashed

the gazing girl a sweet smile then walked down the hall. The sight of Julianne's sauntering, rolling bumcheeks clad in the tightest denim filled Josie's vision. She caught herself and glanced at her boyfriend but he too had been watching his mother's departing rear-end.

"She's very beautiful, your mom, isn't she?"

Ashley shrugged and picked up his phone.

"You must admit, she has a culo fabulosa?"

Ashley frowned, "I wouldn't know, Jojo."

"Aw come on, objectively speaking. You are an expert on the subject. An asspert? Her's is... is..."

"Stop being weird."

Ashley swiped through phone nonsense and started on his second burger. Josie pouted and filled her mouth with Julianne's delicious creation just as the chef returned to the kitchen.

"M'not beinweird," Josie said, chewing.

"Drop it," whispered Ashley.

Josie swallowed and watched Julianne pottering around, cleaning up. Julianne sensed that she was being observed.

"Alright, sugar?"

"Thank you for the burgers, Ash's Mom, they're deeelish."

"Do you have to call me that?"

"It's just what we've always called you, Ash's Mom."

"But you're not little kids anymore."

"Sorry. Julianne." Josie tasted the unfamiliar word in her cheesy, burgerish mouth. "Julianne, those jeans look so tight on you."

Julianne looked down in alarm, "You think I'm too old for them?!"

"No, no, I mean they look good. You look sick, Julianne. So tight."

"Oh, um, thanks. But they're not that tight, you know."

"Tight meaning hot," Josie grinned.

"Jesus," Ashley groaned quietly.

"But they are pretty tight tight, too," Josie continued, smiling cheekily and ignoring her grumbling boyfriend, "I bet you can't even get your hand in your pocket."

"Course I can," Julianne laughed.

"Pffft. Bullplop."

"Do you want to try? To prove you wrong?"

Josie stood, enjoying this newly found adult, equal relationship, "Prove me right, you mean."

Ashley surreptitiously looked up from his phone. Josie stood close to his mother by the wash-basin and he watched them exchange a dignified expression of challenge. He was surprised as his shy, quiet Josefina snaked an arm around his mother's waist and then slowly pushed her flattened hand into a back pocket of her jeans. The two women were locked together in silence, looking into each other's eyes.

"See?" Julianne arched her eyebrows in victory, "Not so tight, huh?"

"Uh uh, I'm totally trapped. Can't get my hand out."

Josie play-acted at trying to wriggle free while enjoying the sensation of her hand being pressed firmly against Julianne's soft, curved bottom. Ashley felt a strange disquiet; something was happening that was very unusual (beyond the obvious). He pondered and then hit upon that it was seeing Julianne laugh.

For so long it had just been the two of them, dragging through dreary days as his mother became more and more morose and snappy. He'd seen all her dreadful heartache etched across her face but always had forgiven her every time she bit his head off for no reason. And yet, here she was, laughing. It was a wonder to see and he involuntarily laughed with them at the sheer relief of tension. Julianne glanced at her laughing son and she too sensed this release of their shared anguish. This girl was a balm to their fractious relationship.

"Trapped, eh?" Julianne teased, "And you so close I could give you a love-bite!"

Julianne clasped her arms around the girl as she shrieked, "No, Ash's Mom! Don't bite meeee!"

Ashely noted their bodies were pressed together tightly as they slow wrestled and there was quite a lot of 'accidental' touching of each other's breasts; more unusual feelings were stirring within him. Julianne let her fight her way to freedom but Josie kept her hand firmly down her boyfriend's mother's jeans back pocket like it was the most normal thing in the world. Both their faces were blushing.

"You weren't going to really bite me, were you?"

"I said a love-bite," Julianne smoothed her hair out of her eyes.

Josie looked blank.

"You know?" Julianne said, "A hickey."

"Like a 'Hickey from Kenickie'?"

"Exactly. You have had a hickey before, right?"

Josie again looked blank and shook her head. They both looked across at Ashley as if it were his fault.

"You don't actually bite someone with a love-bite," Julianne explained, suddenly again feeling like the adult in the room.

"You don't?"

"Oh, my sweet Summer child, shall I show you?"

Julianne enveloped Josie in her arms as a vampiress would of her hapless victim. They turned so that Ashley could only see Josie's astounded expression as Julianne lowered her face to nuzzle on the girl's neck. Ashley heard some whispered words and laughed as a wide-eyed Josie emitted a high-pitched squeal. In a flash, Julianne unfolded her arms and spun Josie away from her. Josie's face was darkly flushed. She sat back down at the table with Ashley, panting with excitement.

"Your mom gave me a hickey!"

"I saw."

Josie rubbed her neck where the kiss-shaped mark lingered, "Show me on your phone!"

Ashley turned his phone to selfie mode and handed it over. Josie angled it this way and that as she examined her love-bite. Julianne chuckled to herself as she finished tidying up.

Josie twisted in her chair, "Teach me, Ash's Mom, I mean Julianne, sorry. Teach me how to do that."

"I just showed you once," Julianne laughed.

"But I couldn't see! Do it on him!"

Josie pointed at Ashley who blanched in mid burger-munch.

"Don'f dragf me into thif," he grumbled.

"Oh, I don't know-"

"Please, please, go on. I wanna learn that!" Josie bounced in her seat until her irrepressible enthusiasm won.

Julianne dried her hands on a dish-cloth and walked over to stand behind her son. She brushed the loose strands of his hair away from his neck and pulled down his tee-shirt a little. She glanced at Josie who was enrapt and grinning. Julianne leaned down and licked her son's skin.

"Whaddya doing?!" he complained.

"It has to be moist," Julianne explained sternly, "Don't make a fuss, now."

"Don't be a twat, Ash, just let her do it." Josie demanded.

Julianne laughed, "Yeah, stop being a twat, Ash."

Ashley enjoyed the rarity of hearing his mother laugh so much that he surrendered as Julianne laid her hands on his shoulders and hovered her mouth near his neck. Her hot breath left him with unexpected tingles.

"Keep your teeth closed," Julianne explained, "Open your mouth in a french-kiss shape, and you have to suck for about thirty seconds to leave a good mark."

"Right!" Josie nodded.

Julianne chuckled and leaned down for a second attempt.

Ashley felt his mother's lips on his skin. He closed his eyes. A sensation of damp electric charge grew until it felt like actual pain. He opened his eyes wide and flinched away, out of her grasp.

"Ow, ow, you ARE biting me!"

"Oh, Ash," Josie sighed in disappointment.

"Of course I'm not," Julianne said, "Don't be daft, boy, I wouldn't really bite you. It's a hickey. Jesus."

12