The Love Bite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ese!" Josie slapped the table and reverted to machine-gun Spanish, of which Ashley caught only snatches of her grievances and that it ended with, "¿A poco? Deja de ser una niña pequeña. Sé valiente."

"Yeah," Julianne sided with Josie, "Valiente, be brave, little girl."

"Alright, alright," Ashley yielded, "Go ahead and bite a chunk outta me, you pair of lunatics."

"Such fuss," Julianne said, "I'll have to start again."

She moved to the other side of his head, blew away the hair from his neck, looked at Josie and slowly licked his skin. Josie was again goggle-eyed attentive.

"You watching?" Julianne asked.

Josie nodded dumbly. Julianne kept her eyes on the spellbound girl and licked once more her son's salty skin, this time slower and with a wicked smile playing upon her lips.

"Like so," Julianne said and lowered her head with her open lips ready to suck.

Ashley squirmed in his seat but his mother clasped him firmly, drawing him closer against her bosom; Julianne's pale shirt tightened to reveal the shape of her large breasts and the lace style of her white bra-cups. Josie felt a powerful yearning and, under the table, she secretly sneaked a hand between her thighs to confirm that her cotton panties were soaked through. When Julianne finally brought her lips away from Ashley's skin there was a single trail of saliva that led from her swollen red lips to the vivid red kiss-mark.

"There. Happy? Contento?" Ashley grumbled, rubbing his neck.

Josie nodded, smiling broadly.

Julianne ruffled her boy's hair and said, "Ah tranquilo. Tómalo con calma, hijo."

She kissed his cheek and walked off down the hall, leaving the young couple in a stunned silence. Ashley reached across and picked up the remains of Josie's second burger.

"I think we should go to bed," she said.

"We just got up!"

In a slow, desperate voice she said, "That was fucking horny and I want you to take me to bed right now."

"Oh. Oh, erm..."

Ashley hesitated so Josie took the burger out of his hands and put it on her plate. She took his greasy hand, stood up and led him out of the kitchen and up the stairs. She dragged him into his bedroom and kicked the door shut behind her. She flung herself backwards on to his bed, hoiked up her legs and whisked off her sodden underwear. She ruffled up her skirt out of the way and opened her thighs. Ashley was already on his knees and kissing her sloppy slit as he thanked the gods for giving him this kinky hot minx for a girlfriend.

Josie reached down and her fingers spread open her labia. Ashley dived and licked and lapped up and around her hard clit before darting in and out again of her gooey pussy. After ten minutes of dedication he began to lower his licks, his slippery tongue seeking between her bumcheeks. Josie put her fingers through his hair and gently tugged him upwards.

"My pussy, babe. Make me come."

A small selfish part of Ashley begrudged this denial of his ass-licking fetish but he soon recovered and resumed his devotion to her pleasure.

"Do that thing you do!" she panted.

Ashley stood and picked her up to spin her ninety degrees and lay her down on his pillows. He sat next to her and leaned down. His hands soared up under her top and massaged her breasts, her nipples were like iron bolts and she squiggled with delight when he toyed with them. He leaned down and, with a sideways motion of his head, quickly licked her.

Along to her bouncing rubber clit, then back down her open

gash with a final dip into her pooled juices then back again and again and again until she was writhing and calling him, "Mi amor!"

The remaining thinking part of her pleasure-suffused brain was amazed at the muscles in his neck that allowed him to keep up this constant sideways motion, licking and licking and licking until she was feeling sharp, glowing streams of light reaching up from her vagina into her multi-coloured mind. She held her breath, arched her back, curled her toes and then gave in and released her orgasm in a gushing wave of joy.

Josie lay, gasping and tingling and feeling utterly in comfort. She was vaguely aware of her top being gently pulled up over her head and arms, and of her skirt being wriggled down her thighs. She opened her eyes and a blurred image of her stripping boyfriend brought her back to some reality.

"Babe? Are you hard? 'Cause I really wanna-"

"I'm way ahead of you, Josie."

She felt the mattress sink as his weight joined her on the bed and he was suddenly between her legs; his fat, hard cockhead nudging open her pussy. He sank it deep inside her and she sighed gloriously and wrapped her legs around him. Ashley began to screw, deep and long movements that felt so perfect and natural. He leaned down and took one of her erect nipples in his mouth. Josie gasped and moistened his plunging cock with her come.

For a long time, he plunged and screwed and circled and humped in an ethereal silence. His arms propping him up over her, he watched her face reacting to his various angles and speeds.

"Josie?"

"Mm?"

"You have a far-away look in your eyes."

"I do?"

"Mm um."

For a while, there was only the sounds of hard breathing and of their wet, beastly, wild fucking.

"Josie?"

"Hmm?"

"You're thinking of my mom, aren't you?"

Josie glanced at him and then looked away, blushing. Ashley wore a not unkind smirk and his fucking-tempo increased a little.

"Shut up," she smiled.

She linked her fingers behind his head.

"Come here," she whispered and pulled him lower for a frantic, passionate kiss.

Their damp bodies squished together and Ashley had to adjust to a new angle of his deep-screwing motions. He felt like the head of his dick was prodding the base of her spine.

"I don't mind if you're thinking of her," he said in a brief pause between kisses.

"Shhh," she purred, "Stop being weird."

Josie moved her kissing mouth to the side, saw the lustrous wound on his neck left by his mother's love-bite and placed her lips just where hers had been.

Then she sucked.

12