The Love Boat

Story Info
A woman taxi driver in love.
1.5k words
4.23
5.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers

"You drive me like a fucking bloody taxi, my sweet," she said to me breathlessly.

"You are the driver of the taxis, not me. I only work with computers in the bank," I chuckled. This sent vibrations through to my cock inside her pussy. She too felt the vibrations send little tremors through her body.

She started new movement, pushing herself against my cock while her soft moans resumed as the fucking continued in earnest. I speeded up my strokes, keeping them as long as possible, pulling out and then driving all the way in again in rhythmic fashion. Her moans began to climb in pitch and volume as her excitement mounted. In almost no time she was screaming again and carving my back with her nails as she came again.

"You drive me as if I was one of your computers in the bank. You seem to know everything about me," Geraldine said.

"Perhaps that is why they say that this car has become the Kinoo love boat as if Masio could actually see us as we went at each other," I replied. I could not restrain my chuckles as I remembered my colleague saying these words, knowing how very true they were.

She started the car as soon as we had straightened our clothes. We went down the last few metres to my gate where she dropped me as usual. The run back to town would be just 10 minutes. As usual she was sure that she was going to arrive before the other two drivers who had gone to the east of Nairobi as they would be dropping more people in different places. Some of the Eastlands estates are very complicated to find your way in and out again so it took them nearly 2 hours to do that trip. By that time Geraldine would have returned to her place outside into Uchumi house, and probably would be asleep in the car waiting for the next customer, or dawn whichever came before.

This became my routine with Geraldine every weekday. Usually we signed off work sometime between midnight and 3 AM. On busy days we would be posting thousands of vouchers, and we would sometimes be there until dawn. There were even times when the day people came and found us in the same places as they had left us the evening before. Sometimes this would create some minor conflict because our equipment, papers and whatever else we had been using was strewn all over the same tables they needed to use. Of course the contrast between their fresh clothes and our tired, rumpled ones added to the tensions.

Sometimes this would be because the aging NCR 399 and 499 machines would break down, and not because it had been very busy. The delay would arise because by the time the engineer on call could come and check the machine a lot of time would have passed if he had been on call to other customers. Even if it was only one machine, we could not leave as a unit until the vouchers for that machine had been posted, checked for errors and all the work balanced against the one figure for Night Shift on the blotter. Until this was done there was no way we could leave the people who had a problem with their machine, sometimes having to do the balancing at one corner of a table, since the day shift would already have claimed the rest of the real estate.

Only then could we call for the Kenatco taxis to take us home. Usually they were three cars; two of them went to the east of Nairobi and I was taken west to Kinoo. Some drivers loved the Kinoo route, because although it was almost as long or maybe longer than the others, it was a more direct route, which meant that the driver could go straight, drop me and be back in town long before the other drivers could return. One driver who loved this Kinoo route was Geraldine Wanjiku, a somewhat unusual situation when it was rare for a woman to be working such a job, and at night, too!

Every night as she drove me home, we had much to talk about. The topic of conversation would sometimes wander to personal affairs. That is how I learned that she was a single mother and that her daughter was about to finish primary school. She had been married, but he had quarreled bitterly with the husband and divorced some years earlier. She sometimes felt lonely, even horny and needing the warmth of the strong arms of a man. In a rare glimpse into her most secret thoughts she confessed how some of her colleagues often took advantage of her and left her feeling used.

From me she learnt that I was single and had recently started working at the bank. The Night Shift was a great advantage, as I only needed to commute one way from home. The bank covered our dinner from the nearby 680 hotel, contributing to my savings. Night shift work also came with an allowance and overtime pay. This allowed me to save a significant amount, surprising many since I had only worked for two years. She must have been impressed by my enterprising nature, and our friendship deepened. We often met for lunch on weekends, but we had to be discreet to avoid suspicion from her daughter.

Sometimes it happened that we were both more than usually horny on our trip home and we stopped, just after she branched off the main road going towards my house. In those days you are not worried about any dangers such as being caught by police or even being attacked by criminals because those incidents were still very rare. So we would have 40 minutes or even an hour of fun playing and kissing in the back seat. Within no time my fingers would be inside her pussy while she would also have fingers around my cock, masturbating me almost to climax. This was what was causing my chuckle when I remembered that one of my colleagues, a sparky man named Masio, who was a very good storyteller used to tease me about the Kinoo trip because it was well known that Geraldine was one of the people who loved taking that route, almost more than any other driver. Masio had taken to calling Wanjiku's car the 'Kinoo love boat' causing a lot of laughter. However, I never discovered whether he knew how close to the bone he came.

One evening or night, as we were going home, our conversation turned towards business. Geraldine had wanted to start a taxi business of her own because that is what she had many years experience of doing. The snag was that she did not have enough cash to do this. On the other hand, I was working in the bank and had access to loans of which I had taken a few, to buy appliances and some other conveniences. It seemed to me that I could take a loan so that we could start this taxi business together. It meant that Geraldine would have to resign from Kenatco so that she can operate this business.

After about two months of thinking and weighing this I did decide to go ahead and take a loan to buy our first car which she operated. Thus was Geratim Cars born. In the space of just a few months it was already profitable enough that we could add a second one and employ a driver. True to her conviction Geraldine turned out to be a wonderful manager because in less than two years we had made good enough money that we could add a third car to the pool. The initial loan for the first car had already been paid in full and we were now using the profits of the company to add to the fleet. The business grew by leaps and bounds because of Geraldine's exceptional managerial skills.

The news of my partnership with Geraldine couldn't stay hidden for long, and naturally, Masio, with his usual knack for humor, couldn't resist poking fun at us. He'd quip, "This man from Kinoo learned how to drive a woman like a taxi and took her to a whole new destination. Looks like he won't need that bank salary anymore!"

The truth was, our synergy extended beyond the business; we were exceptionally compatible in the bedroom as well. Geraldine always playfully insisted that I was the one who drove her as skillfully as she drove the cars and the business. Surprisingly, I didn't resign from the bank; instead, we continued running the business side by side. Geraldine was the hands-on leader, managing daily operations. Still, she generously shared insights with me, ensuring that I remained well-informed about every aspect of our thriving venture. Our partnership was a harmonious blend of business and personal connection, proving that sometimes, love and entrepreneurship can go hand in hand.

tkoberon
tkoberon
217 Followers