The Love Bug Ch. 03

Story Info
Jeremy's been lusting after Jill; is this his chance?
1.7k words
4.51
8.6k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By bedtime I was horny as fuck again.

Even more than normal-18-year-old-guy horny.

Well, it'd been a weird day: first, my big sister and I had fucked, of all things. We both lost our minds, and we fucked. And then she told me this batshit crazy story about Naomi passing along some sort of horny-sickness. Probably comes from reading too many books about sparkly vampires.

Well, if it makes Naomi feel better about giving it up to her boyfriend... and maybe if she's convinced she still has it, I might have a shot with her.

Part of me wondered what would happen if I went to my sister's room, but... I had zero interest in ever having sex with her again. Not even the normal "fantasizing about your sister" thing I'd done on and off since I was twelve. And fuck, it's not as if sex with her wasn't good: I have nothing to compare it to, obviously, but I'm pretty sure sex isn't always that mind-blowing.

Still, zero interest in every doing it again. Weird. And believe me, it wasn't that I was feeling any guilt.

Whatever. More importantly, as horny as I was, I couldn't manage to focus enough to jerk off. And that's not a problem I'd ever had before.

I began wondering what I'd do if the girls' crazy idea were really true, which didn't at all help me get to sleep.

#

A part of me was always certain everybody at school knew I was a virgin, and whispered about it behind my back. Of course, I also knew that most eleventh graders were also virgins: more guys than would admit to it, and fewer girls who would claim it.

And now here I was, a guy who had had sex, and that same dumb part of me was certain everybody could tell. (And hopefully not tell the sex had been with my sister, because then I'd probably have to leave town)

But even putting all that silliness aside, I did feel a little weird. As if I were a fully-charged battery or something. I could keep it under control with some concentration, but all day I felt I was about to spout a huge erection.

And that was a problem because I take 5 different AP classes, and I need to be concentrating on those, not on keeping Little Jeremy from becoming Big Jeremy and embarrassing me.

By lunchtime, I began wondering whether my sister's fantasy could have something to it: yesterday had been crazy, after all, and I didn't have any other way of explaining it.

When we were all filing out of the cafeteria, I approached Jill Edwards -- a hot girl in my AP Chemistry class -- the only hot girl in my AP Chemistry class -- with a confidence I know I hadn't had the day before, and asked her if she'd like to study for next week's exam together. And she said yes.

(I had never had a study date with a girl before and honestly wasn't sure where they fell on the study/date spectrum)

"Emphasis on study I guess," I thought after we'd set up our books at her house.

Well, it made sense: she really intimidates all us nerds, as much as she pretends to be one of us, and maybe newly-confident Jeremy was simply the first guy with the balls to ask her.

Well, that's fine: it was an important exam, and there's nothing like studying the Krebs Cycle to keep your mind off your over-active dick.

Then about 20 minutes in, she asked me whether I wanted a Coke or something. I told her a Coke would be great and she said "You know, I usually change when I get home. The kitchen's down the hall, why don't you grab yourself one, and a diet for me, and I'll be right back."

I grabbed the sodas and two glasses, and went back to the den. It was another ten minutes before she came back in. "Sorry to keep you waiting," she said. "I was just so warm suddenly."

"Quite okay," I said, and I think my voice might have broken a little. I'd never seen her in any sort of shorts at all -- school rules -- and these were short shorts. Nylon running shorts, I figured. Above it was a matching tank top, I'd seen girls wearing them to exercise, but always with one of those stretchy sports bras underneath. You know, so they won't move their body the wrong way and accidentally expose themselves.

She wasn't wearing a sports bra, and the Krebs Cycle wasn't going to help me focus now.

Maybe my sister and Naomi weren't totally insane after all.

"Um... I wish I'd brought a change of clothing too," I said, trying to sound casual.

"Nobody's going to be home for hours. You can take off your shirt if you want."

I had it off so fast, I'm surprised I didn't rip off any buttons.

Fortunately I'm not all that scrawny for a nerd.

She leaned forward and put a hand on my chest. "That must feel better. You must have been warm." I could see right down the front of her tank top. Most of her breasts, but I couldn't quite see her nipples.

"Are you still warm?" I asked.

That wasn't the least bit subtle; but the way things had been going the past couple of days, I figured I'd take a shot.

I'd been hoping she'd pull off the tank top, of course, but instead she grinned. "You know what? I think I am. Come on," she said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet.

She led me up to her bedroom, then into the bathroom connected to the bedroom. She switched on the shower water, then quickly pulled off her top, then her shorts and panties together. 'Come help me cool down," she said, stepping inside.

I stripped down and stepped inside with her. She handed me the soap. I'd never showered with a girl before, obviously, but it was clear she wanted me to wash her. So I did. I spent most of my time on her breasts. Every time I touched her nipples, that were hard, swollen and dark red like my sisters had been the night before, she groaned loudly.

At the same time she wiped some of the soap from her chest and, with her soapy hands, began jerking my dick. "Oh fuck," she said, "I've been with naked men before, but I've never seen anything like this monster."

I knew she wasn't saying that just to flatter me: like last night, my dick was larger and harder than I'd ever seen it. What she was doing to me felt so good, I could hardly stand it.

I moved my hands down to her pussy and slipped two fingers inside of her. I really didn't know what I was doing, but it didn't matter. She groaned loudly, and with the hand that wasn't wrapped around my dick, grabbed my hand and pulled it deeper into her pussy.

"Cum all over me," she said. "Cover my face with your cum. That's so hot. With a dick like this, you'll cum on me so hard, you're going to make me taste it even if I don't want to. Oh yeah, make me taste your cum!"

Jill Edwards. The last girl I'd expect would have a kinky side.

But after another minute or two of mutual moaning, I said "I can't, I can't cum." Was I too horny to cum? Is that even a thing?"

"I know. I know," she said desperately. "I need you in me."

We ran from the shower without drying off or covering up and she threw herself down on her bed. "Jeremy, I've never done this before, fooled around but never fucked, but don't go easy on me. I need you to fuck me as hard as you can, even if I scream. And right now."

"I have condoms in my pants pocket," I said. Actually, I'd swiped a few from my sisters room last night.

"No, no, you can't!" she snapped "Just fuck me, right now!"

I don't think there was a power on earth that could have stopped me at that point.

I drove my dick into her and she cried out in pain; but as cried out she was saying "Yes, yes, more, harder," so I gave her more and harder as best I could.

I could feel her cum as she thrashed around underneath me, and she even had some drool running down the side of her mouth -- which on Jill Edwards was kind of cute. And hot.

I finally came, and it was like I'd been waiting to cum for years. "Oh yeah, more," she murmured, and I kept fucking her without pausing, my cum spilling out of her, dripping down her thighs, matting my own pubic hair.

"Don't stop," she said. "Please... don't ever stop."

There was a part of my brain that knew I was hurting her, or at least that she'd hurt when this was all over -- but she knew it as well as I did, and neither one of us wanted to stop. Or could stop if we wanted to, I guess.

And holy shit, I was fucking Jill Edwards!

We kept at it for another fifteen minutes or so, all the time Jill moaning and groaning and cursing the way I thought women only do when they're faking it during porn. And then my balls tightened as if they were being gently squeezed, and I came so hard, and for so long, I felt as if my entire body were being drained dry. Jill screamed. I collapsed on her, my sweat-soaked body eventually sliding off of hers.

"I better get going," I said.

"Yeah," she said.

"Okay," I said.

I gathered up my clothing from the bathroom, got my shirt and my books from the den, and let myself out. All through the long walk home, when I should have been in a state of euphoria after having sex with Jill Edwards, all I could think about was the fact that I'd never have sex with her again.