The Love Bug Ch. 07

Story Info
Consequences, a solution (?), then the $#!+ hits the fan.
2.5k words
4.45
5.9k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KARIN

It was a rough couple of hours, but the doctor finally came out of the examining room and told us Dad would be okay. He threw a lot of technical jargon at us, but the bottom line was that Dad might have had a minor cardiac episode, but mostly it was sheer exhaustion. This was very unusual for a man under forty who hadn't just run a marathon, and who didn't have any underlying conditions, but he seemed to be okay.

Maybe it would have helped to tell the doctor that Dad had just had out-of-control sex twice, first with Mom and then with his eighteen-year-old daughter - but I thought it would be better not to mention that.

JEREMY

I couldn't help feeling somewhat responsible, though I'm not sure what I could have done. Maybe if I'd been able to convince Naomi to stay. But after we'd had sex, we both wanted to be as far from one another as possible.

That seems to ease up after a while - I'm okay around Karin now, after all, even though there's no sexual attraction...

Anyway, when I heard Dad's car take off, and I realized Naomi wasn't in Karin's room, I knew she was in his car and I knew what was going to happen.

The doctor told us we could take Dad home in an hour or so. Mom needed to fill out some paperwork, and in the meantime a nurse just went in to give him some instructions about diet and exercise.

Holy shit no! I thought, and ran into Dad's room, almost bowling over an old man with a walker.

The nurse, wearing a tag that identified her as Angela Bennett, was demonstrating some breathing exercises, and was startled by my presence. "Is there something I can help you with, young man?"

I guess she was about thirty, so a dozen years older than I was, but still it seemed odd for her to be calling me "young man."

"That's my father," I told her.

"I understand, but you still need to wait outside with the rest of your family."

"I know, but... he can't be alone with a woman." Because sex right now would probably kill him, but there's no way I could explain that.

"I'm not a woman," she said curtly. "I'm a nurse."

Oh, she was definitely a woman, I thought. "It's a religious thing. He can't be alone with any woman, even a nurse."

"What sort of religion is that?"

"Uh... the one Mike Pence is. Is part of."

I could see she was wondering whether I need to be escorted to the psych ward, but decided it wasn't worth the bother. "Well," she said, "I think we're about done here. There's some more information he'll need, but I suppose I can give it to you. You are over eighteen, aren't you?"

Ouch. "Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, come with me." She grabbed a folder from a small table next to Dad's bed, and led me out of the examining room into a small office, barely large enough for a doctor or nurse to draw blood or take blood pressure.

She opened the folder, and took out some prescription sheets. "We'd like him to take these for a week, and then come back for a follow-up and we'll see where he stands." Then she gave me a small pile of papers with illustrations on them. "Your father should do these light exercises once a day. They'll help his circulation and stamina." She demonstrated a short series of stretches. "Ten reps of this," she said. "It's important that he keeps his back as straight as possible, because we don't want him back here because he pulled something."

"Okay, thanks," I said.

"The second set of exercises, maybe you should look more carefully." She unbuttoned her green scrubs blouse and took it off, revealing a light green bra. It seemed sturdy enough to support her through a long day, but the cups were sheer enough to show off her areolas and nipples. "Watch my lower back," she told me, as she began the stretches.

I doubt she expected me to really be watching her lower back.

"Okay, let's see you do them," she said. When I began, she said "Shirt off. It's okay, Jeremy, I'm a nurse."

Once I had my shirt off, I went through the stretches and she put her hands on my chest to make sure my muscles were stretching properly.

She had no idea what was happening, but of course I did: I'd gotten her out of Dad's room so he wouldn't die, but then I'd been so focused on what she was telling me that I forgot we'd been alone together for more than fifteen minutes.

Oh well... it's not as if I'd planned this, but I wouldn't have said no to her even if I did still have the ability to say no.

(Though in a larger sense, does any eighteen-year-old guy ever have the ability to say no to sex?)

"Any leg exercises you can recommend?" I asked.

She smiled. "I do, I fact."

She untied her scrubs pants and let them drop to the ground. She lifted her leg and placed her foot on a chair, showing me both her flexibility and a wet spot on the crotch of her white panties.

I think this was the point when she realized we were going to fuck, though I don't think she realized she really had no choice in the matter.

Without saying a word, or even meeting my eyes, she locked the room door, pulled down her panties, leaned over the examination table, and spread her legs. We were going to get right to work on it, I'm sure she thought: quickly scratch our respective itches, and she was going to get back to work.

But it didn't work out that way: the more I fucked her, the more she seemed to want it or need it - and I was both very willing and very able to comply. Something about the way she was moaning was particularly sexy, not that I needed any help staying aroused.

After I came in her the first time, she laid her scrubs top on the floor, laid down on it, and ordered me to get down on the floor and finish the job.

Shortly before I came for a second time, my phone buzzed. It was Karin telling me Dad was ready to go home, but of course I couldn't stop what I was doing.

#

There was no school the next day. The school sent out a notice only saying the high school would be closed for the day because of a confidential investigation. We would later find out that the day before, there had been three accusations of teachers having sex with students: two senior girls and one senior boy. They were all over eighteen, but it was still a crime.

Dad had stayed home from work, having been ordered to rest for a few days. He said he remembered absolutely nothing about last night, after going to sleep with (that is, having sex with) Mom. Probably for the best.

Mom went into work. Just as well, because I still wasn't 100% sure whether we'd be alright alone together.

And I'm sure Karin was going to be very careful about never being alone with Dad: sex with him would not only be horrifying, but God knows how it could harm him.

And of course I could never tell Karin that her best friend Naomi had had sex with Dad last night, and that's probably what sent him to the hospital. She might never forgive her, even though it was obviously not her fault.

This was all becoming a nightmare.

I knocked on Karin's door after breakfast, and she told me to come in.

"Well, you look like shit," she told me.

"Thanks." I dropped myself down on the beanbag chair next to the window, but first I had to step over Naomi's bra. "If you'd told me a week ago," I said, "that sex would become tiresome..."

"And painful," Karin agreed. "I've been thinking about it, and at this rate I might never have sex with a guy with a normal-sized dick who doesn't pound me senseless for twenty minutes straight. It doesn't hurt or anything while it's happening, but holy fuck I'm sore an hour later." I wondered who, other than me and Gregory, she'd been with the past few days, but of course it was none of my business.

It also occurred to me that if I could really only have sex with each woman once, I was going to run out of options well before I was too old to want sex. And would I ever get a blow job, if every women just wanted me to cum in their pussies?

And for that matter, I was really intrigued by what Naomi had said about anal sex.

"Jeremy? You still with me?"

"Sorry, my mind was wandering. I was just thinking, yesterday, 'Be careful what you wish for.'"

"Yeah. Hey," she said a bit hesitantly, can I be honest with you?"

"Of course."

"There were some times, the past few years... well, I had some very vivid thoughts about messing around with you. I mean, if I wasn't afraid you'd think I was a freak."

"Ha."

"Ha?"

"Karin, I had a lot of those same thoughts. I definitely would have said yes." It was a nice thing to think about. If only we'd known we both had the same fantasies.

"I'm not saying I would have been willing to go all the way," she added.

"Man, way to kill the moment!" I said in an exasperated tone. And we both laughed.

"I'll tell you something else I probably shouldn't."

"Oh, the best kind of gossip."

"I'm pretty sure you might have had a shot with Naomi, if you weren't her best friend's brother."

"Really?"

"She was a bit stand-offish with you sometimes, but that's because she was kind of interested. But couldn't pursue it."

"You know," I said, "if you were a good sister, you would have dumped her as a friend."

"Well, I'm not," she said.

I gave her a raspberry.

"Oh, and before you get too swelled a head," she said, "Jill Edwards?"

"Yes?"

"Not a chance in hell. Way out of your league."

"Ouch. You just have to bring me down, don't you?"

"I'm your sister, it's my job." Then she turned serious and said, more seriously, "Jeremy... something I was thinking about when we were talking a few minutes go..." She pulled off her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra. "Get undressed."

I was confused.

"Never make a girl ask you that twice," she said. "I want to try something on you."

Well, its not as if she'd never seen me naked before. "We know nothing's going to work."

"Jeremy, when we tried that - fuck was that only two days ago? - you were all in heat for Mom, and your body wasn't going to accept anything else. Well, until she got replaced by Naomi, but you know what I mean. Now you're back to normal, and your, well, dick is back to normal."

"But you and I can't..."

"Our lust, or whatever, has burned out. Or whatever. But you're still a normal guy, and I'm sure everything still works. Physically. Um... I was able to get myself off last night, which means I'm sure I can do the same for you."

"You were playing with yourself in my bed?" I blurted out.

"Thanks for making that even more embarrassing, dude."

"Oh no, that's hot. Really."

"Lie down" she said.

She looked ay my boner. The first normal-sized boner I'd had in days. The first one I knew I'd come by honestly.

Somewhere along the way she'd coated her hand with the orange oil. She began stroking my dick slowly and I swear, it was the best ting I ever felt. "It's okay if you pretend this isn't me," she said softly.

My feelings were confused. On one hand I'd always thought she was hot, while on the other hand after the other day there was a part of me that was having trouble seeing her as somebody I wanted to have sex with.

And on another hand I knew I shouldn't be doing with with my own sister regardless of whatever contagion was making everybody act weird. While on the other other hand doing this with my own sister was forbidden and therefore hot as hell.

I decided not to over-think it, and took one of her small breasts in my hand and concentrated on the fact that I was getting a really nice hand job.

I came a normal amount, though I guess a little more than when I was only jerking off, and just managed to get a few drops on Karin's breasts.

After a minute or so, she said " I'd ask you to do me now, but you'd have to be very gentle. I'm still sore as fuck from yest- after the last time I had sex, you know?"

"How about," I asked, "not that I'll know what I'm doing, but what if I used my mouth, my tongue on you instead? I'll be gentle."

"Oh, definitely," she said, stripping off her shorts and panties. I was kind of lost down here, but I was gentle and I made her cum..

Afterward, lying together, we decided that to the best of our ability, we were going to avoid being alone with anybody of the opposite sex. "If Mike Pence can do it, we can," I said.

"What?"

"Never mind."

"I was thinking also," she said, "I should really tell Naomi everything we've figured out. When she came by to visit Dad last night she seemed kind of tense, stressed, so this all might be taking its toll on her as well."

"Good idea."

"And hey, maybe she'll want to do some normal-person messing around with you, they way we just did. That wouldn't bother me, and I'm sure you wouldn't hate it."

"No," I said. "I mean yes, that would be great. I mean worth a try."

She laughed. "Don't get too excited, little brother. I'm just going to bring it up, and she might want to have nothing to do with it. She might not even be able to."

"Still, just suggesting it makes you the best sister since the beginning of time."

"Well, of course I am."

I put my arm around my sister, truly relaxed for the first time in days. Everything was finally going back to normal.

DR. WENDELL JOHNSON, CHIEF OF IMMUNOLOGY, STONE CITY MEDICAL CENTER

I hate writing out reports, especially when they contain more questions than answers.

Early this afternoon, Nurse Bennett, one of our best R.N.'s was caught having sex with a patient in one of the examination rooms. The two of them refused stop, and hospital security had to come and separate them. Bennett was given a full blood test; and rather than drugs, she had an anti-body in her system that until today I thought only existed in theory. The patient refused to be tested, as was his right, but we later discovered that this morning, Bennett had had sex with an orderly, and he also tested positive.

I have a feeling I'm going to hear back from the CDC very quickly.