All Comments on 'The Love Bug Ch. 07'

by SusieQuest

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot and cool

I loved this humorous story . It being so in parallel with the pandemic currently infecting the masses . After reading this story in its entirety , which took over 15 minutes , I looked over at my wife and started unbuttoning my shirt , as it was getting so hot . Anyways, after a long marathon sex session , we’ve both hit all the neighbors , the mail carrier , pizza delivery person , the door to door sales rep and most of our relatives . I’m trying to resist this heat wave , but to no avail , oh well , I guess I’ll quit trying to fight it and take the pathogen of least resistance . That’d be cool , right ? All kidding aside , it was a fun read !

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

I was wondering how you'd end this. Good job, even if I'm sorry to see it end. It sounds like it was a highly contagious, short-lived brain virus. Anyway, even if I hadn't liked all seven installments, or thought them too juvenile (neither of which is the case) it would have been worth it just for the Mike Pence references! Those really made me chuckle, which is not easy to do before my morning coffee! 35 Stars for the seven chapters of your story! ~~ JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's over?

Okay, I guess at this point it would have to be more "Michael Crichton" than "Literotica."

Here's my take on where the story would go from here.

This was a virus manufactured by an unfriendly country to attack us in three ways:

Step 1: Chaos as everybody's compelled to fuck everybody they find themselves alone with. People will be fucking grandparents (leading to heart attacks). Kids barely into puberty will be fucking one another and others. Breakdown of both the economy and of family integrity.

Step 2: Virtually every female over the age of puberty will be pregnant, since part of the compulsion is to fuck without any birth control. Half the work force will be unavailable at one point or another, and medical facilities will overwhelmed (especially since female doctors and nurses will be pregnant).

Step 3: A baby boom unlike anything ever seen anywhere, Economy and health care system both collapse.

MemberXMemberXalmost 4 years ago
But...

I'd still like to know what happens next to Jeremy, Karin and Naomi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSusieQuest@SusieQuest
Just a girl who likes to turn her life into stories

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Love Bug Series Info