The Love Club Pt. 01

Story Info
Bi male looking for a Cuckold situation with another couple.
6.2k words
4.74
17.5k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since my adventures in Nevada with my first bisexual experience it occurred to me that now I have the best of both worlds, enjoying M2M intimacy as well as female sex. I joined one of the adult Swinger type groups where you pay a membership for interesting parties looking for this or that, so I was looking for, I guess you would call it, a cuckold situation where Bi M is looking for a couple to share some intimate experiences.

I live in the Midwest sort of near St. Louis and there were some people up in the St. Louis area that looked kind of interesting and I wanted to find just the right couple, preferably somebody that's more mature, not 20s young folks, as I am an older person myself, but maybe somewhere in the late 40s early 50s up into the 70s, that are looking for some fulfillment sexually. Trying some new things.

I finally found a couple that I think would make a good fit. The woman is on the plumpish side, little bit full figured, full breasts. I have not seen her nipples yet but I love big aureoles and large eraser nipples. They just drive me crazy. She has a very pleasant face kind of a short bob type haircut but kind of roundish face, nice smile and very pleasant looking,and the man is sort of slightly balding also got a bit of a beer belly on him and no facial hair, and I'm thinking this is the right couple to explore a M-MF.

Their ad mentioned that the man was bi curious and never been with a man before,and the female had pretty much a vanilla sexless marriage and wanted to do something to spice up her sex life with another lover. So I contacted them, and we exchanged some emails back-and-forth and I sent some pictures of me and they seem to like the fact that I seem to be a regular guy kind of a bear like mountain man type, beard, pleasant face also bit on the chubby side and we seem to hit it off via text and emails OK, so we decided on a date to meet up and play.

I drove up to their house about mid afternoon on a warm Saturday afternoon, and we met at their own house, and we shook hands and they offered me some alcoholic beverages and I had a little bit of wine and we sat on the couch.

The husband, Bill was in some casual sweatpants and just a T-shirt and socks and the wife Linda was wearing just a bathrobe and some socks and I was in short pants and a T-shirt. We exchanged pleasantries and started giggling a little bit about where this adventure of ours is going to go.

I brought a little bag with me a few extra accoutrement to play with including a tapered dildo that starts small and gets big for maybe a little bit of ass play, some Astro Glide and some condoms.

They told me that they were somewhat inexperienced in this kind of thing and I said well I have had experience (although I really did not have much ) but I was an alpha bear, and I just felt like I was going to take control of the situation.

I could tell by their demeanor they were quiet and very polite and very nervous, and I immediately put them into the sub category that they would be submissive to my direction and control. I was the quarterback! Lol

So I turned to Bill and I asked him "Bill, I want to kiss your wife. May I kiss your wife please?". He looked at me and nodded up and down affirmatively, quietly. I asked Linda "Linda, may I kiss you now?". She nodded her head up and down and said "yes you may!"

I asked Bill to get off the couch and get a chair and sit in the chair facing us on the couch which he did immediately. After Bill sat in the chair I just told him "stay there until I tell you what to do OK?" Bill nodded affirmatively up-and-down yes.

I approached Linda's pleasant round face without the make up and her little bob haircut and I reached my right arm around her neck placed my left arm across her bosom and I pulled her to me in the lovers embrace and I open my mouth and I kissed her deeply for about three minutes I French kissed her hearing her moan as she was enjoying the kissing, while Bill was watching me kiss his wife on the couch.

While I continue to kiss Linda my left hand reached in under her robe and exposed her right breast, and the beautiful large areola and nipple. I fondled her breasts gently and pulled on her nipples and she moaned even louder voraciously attacking my tongue and kissing me back hard.

I pulled away from Linda after stopping kissing her and I stood up and I asked for Linda's hand to pick her up from the couch and then I said "Bill give me your hand and I walked hand-in-hand with Linda on one side and Bill on the other side to their master bedroom and their large king-size bed which they had mentioned earlier that they had.

I pulled away all the pillows and the top comforter off so I'll let it was left there was the top sheet and I told them "this is all we are going to need for right now". I told Bill to take his sweatpants off and his shirt off and to disrobe and be completely naked and sit on the chair by the edge of the bed. He complied.

I pulled off my T-shirt and I dropped my shorts and underwear and socks and I was completely naked in front of Linda. I told Linda "I want you to disrobe yourself. I want you to take your bathrobe off in front of me. I will not touch you. I want you to take your bathrobe off in front of me ", and she did.

I told Linda to get on the bed on her back and I told Bill to just sit in the chair and watch and I said to Bill "Bill I'm going to kiss your wife all over and while I'm doing that I want you to play with your cock but I don't want you to cum I want you to just play with your cock touch your nipples and start getting yourself hot and observing what I'm going to do to this beautiful woman!"

Linda is laid out on the bed on her back and I scooted up to her right side, my cock stiff. She gently touch my cock and start pulling it up and down while I French kissed her again and played with her breasts. I eventually moved down to start kissing her neck and then eventually got to those glorious breasts and nipples. I love sucking on breasts and nipples and I work them I love those nipples I suck them I pull gently on them with my lips on one nipple and I played with my right hand with her other nipple slowly arousing her nipples became hard as rocks the aureolas swelled and the nipple stuck out about a half an inch out they were like a little volcanoes the blood was engorging in her tits and nipples returning a dark brown almost black in color as they continue to get engorged by me fondling her nipples.

I asked Linda to move her head closer to the edge of the bed to the left side of the bed, and I told Bill I said "OK this is what I want you to do. I want you to bring your cock up to your wife's mouth,and while I'm playing with her and getting her hot,I want you to put your cock in her mouth and Linda, I want you to suck slowly and gently on your husband's cock up and down get his cock deep in your throat as much as possible and then slowly bring it back out very slowly but don't let him cum! I want you to keep him as hard as you can without cumming. " She nodded her head up and down and continued with my direction.

Linda was a really warming up now her nipples as hard as rocks so I started working down to her pussy and I spread her legs and she had a lot of hair and her hair was moist from the juices of her wet pussy. I spread her legs wide apart and I spread the hair and I dove my tongue into her pussy tasting her female scent. I slid my hands under her ass, gripping and squeezing her ass. She tasted so good she was almost coming and juices were just pouring out of her pussy onto my tongue and my palate as I sucked as much of the salty nectar in and swallowed it.

I separated the folds of her pussy and really dug in deep and I found her clit and I started working on her clit. Her clit was huge and it neglected love all these years but I found it,and I was gonna make love to this clit like it had never been made love to before.

Linda was on the verge of her first orgasm as I worked on her pussy, up and down, occasionally drifting south her asshole and giving a little rim into her asshole and then working my way back up there pussy long strokes sucking in all the juice spreading her hair and just diving in with everything I had. Her moaning was getting more and more loud and she was about ready for her first orgasm while she continue to suck on her husband's cock and he work his cock in and out of her mouth!

I told the husband Bill "OK your wife is about ready to cum and when she cums, I want you to cum in her mouth! I want you to blow your load ...do whatever you have to do to get the timing right and cum and fill her mouth up with your seed, OK?" He nodded his head. I continued back down on her pussy and I start working in the tempo was building up and finally she just mumbled while she had a cock in her mouth "IM CUMMING. OH GOD!!! "

Success! Bill and Linda were coming at the same time as Bill poured his seed in her mouth and while I was licking her pussy and her clit she came like a racehorse into my mouth and I suck down her juices!

Now before we lost the moment I told Bill "Bill I want you to bend over and suck on her tits and I'm gonna kiss your wife and I bent over and I kissed Linda while her mouth was full of Bill's cum and we French kissed and entangled our tongues around his man seed, continuingly sloshing around inside Linda's mouth. Linda stuck her tongue out toward me and I sucked on her tongue like a small cock tasting Bill's cum and sucking it all off of her tongue.

Linda repositioned herself sideways across the bed and Bill scooted up continually sucking on her tits and I pulled Linda's hips to me at the edge of the bed and while she just came, I took my hard cock and I slammed my cock inside Linda's pussy and I started to fuck her hard. I had originally planned to put a condom on but in the passion I lost control so I'm bareback inside Linda's pussy. Her legs were over my shoulders which is one of my favorite positions. I love my subs on their back whether it be male or female and my cock deep inside them,as I hammer them and I'm fucking hard and within two minutes,Linda came again screaming, while Bill continued to suck on her nipples.

Bill looked up while sucking Linda's tits and looked down at my cock hammering inside as wife's pussy I was jackhammering her as hard as I could. The beautiful sound of Plop plop plop plop... flesh against flesh was so beautiful!

Almost ready to come, I asked Linda to touch my nipples just barely touch my nipples as I'm slamming into her and I started to feel my ecstasy building and there it was spurt... Spurt... Spurt... Spurt... Spurt I must've squirted six or eight times giant squirts into her pussy!

As I came into Linda for my first time Linda came a third time again screaming "oh my God... Oh my God I have never felt anything like this... Oh my God!"

The first wave was over, as everybody looked at each other lovingly smiling, hardly being able to say even one word,trying to catch our breath and slow the heart rate down.

OK we're on to phase 2. "Linda move over to the right. " Linda moved over to the right as I said, "and Bill, I want you to lay down on the middle of the bed, head up on the pillow and just lay there. " Bill complied.

"OK now what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna give Bill a blow job while I'm sucking on Bill's cock, Linda, I want you to straddle Bill's face with your recently cummed pussy,and I want Bill to taste you and taste me as my cum dribbles out of your pussy into his mouth. Bill I want you to lick up and down I want you to taste the juices of your wife and me." Understand?

They both silently nodded to me complaint at my direction, and Linda lifted one leg over Bill's face and slowly lowered her pussy to his mouth positioning herself comfortably so that Bill can get the full effect of my cum and her cum and her beautiful pussy and enjoy the mixed saltiness of the juices.

I scooted up to Bills cock and I slowly lowered my head,my hands underneath his ass grabbing his ass cheeks and I started to suck his cock slowly up and down his semi hard cock after his load he blew into Linda's mouth but it was immediately getting hard.

God, I love sucking cock! I started working Bill's cock up and down and up and down the store getting harder and harder he did not have a big cock it was about the size of mine but it was big enough to do the job. I could hear him moaning as I'm giving him a good blow job and he's sucking the juice out of his wife Linda who is sitting on his face.

After just a few minutes I heard him mumbling a muffled verbalization as his mouth has been covered by his wife's pussy "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum... And as he was mumbling,I felt squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, squirt, Bill's second load dumped into my mouth.

I kept a cum in my mouth and did not swallow and I cleaned up Bill's cock, and I went up to Linda while she was still straddling Bill's face and I commence to kiss her again exchanging Bill's cum with her juices into mingling in her mouth. Cum oozed out of our mouthed down her tits on to Bill's belly. A trail of white goo. Her tongue wrapped around my tongue and we French kissed for several minutes exchanging the sloppiness of that kiss and the cum in our DNA swapping back-and-forth!

I passed all Bill's cum into her mouth and whatever was stuck on my mustache and beard, Linda licked off my face.

"How about we take a break and get something to drink and maybe a light snack?"

--------------------------

We all stayed nude as now there was nothing unfamiliar about any of our bodies so we walk back naked to the kitchen and sat around the kitchen table. Linda got a pitcher of filtered water for us and a few crackers and some slices of fresh fruit so maybe give us a little bit more energy. We sat around the kitchen table started chatting a little bit when Bill and Linda basically asked me about my sex drive and my taste in sex?

I told him "Basically I look at having sex with men and women as sort of a activity like some people play tennis or golf, I take getting my intimate relations with friends and love these people who will be end up being longtime friends, as a way for stress relief, for recreation, intimacy and burning up calories, and it's just a lot of fun. make love not war, eh? I found after my first bisexual experience that I really enjoyed being with men almost as much as with women although there's something about a plumpish women with big tits and big nipples that just really get my cock hard, but there's also something about having a man's cock deep down my throat, and knowing that I have such control over this person and loving his cock and sucking it to completion so that he pours his cum into my mouth ...his man seed, is so hot and sexy"

After short reflection, Linda asked me "So do we expect some more in-store from you after our little break?" My response was "Oh yes... that was just the end of round one. Lol"

We all padded back to the Master bedroom and the big king-size bed and got on the bed. Linda was in the center, I was on the right side and Bill was on the left side. We just slowly started touching each other and caressing each other and Bill and I both got a nipple in our mouth started sucking on Linda's nipples getting them hard again. My left hand reached out to her pussy and started playing with her pussy and noticed immediately she was getting wetter.

I asked Linda to jump over top of me so that I would be in the center and I said "OK here's what we're gonna do. Bill you had thoughts about being with a man, and you have thoughts about what it's like to possibly try being bisexual so now this is your chance. I'm going to lie here, and I want you to get down by my cock and I want you to slowly put my cock in your mouth and start working it up and down and I want you to close your eyes and visualize if somebody was sucking your cock, how you would want to have it done. Personally for me I like it sort of slow and easy not clamp down around it real hard but kind of very gentle up and down but we will experiment so you were here to give me pleasure and Linda you can swing your leg over and just sit on my face and I can lick your pussy while you're watching your husband suck my cock."

Bill shifted down to my cock Linda straddle my face and slowly lowered her moisten pussy to my mouth as I searched for the juices and I part of the hair from her pussy so I could get my tongue and my lower jaw into her pussy and I took some of the moist juice and stuck it in her asshole and played with her asshole a little bit while I was sucking on her pussy.

Bill snuggled up to my cock he looked at it he closed his eyes and then he lowered his mouth on my cock and slowly up and down he started sucking on my cock very lovingly very gentle and it seemed to me that he was really enjoying sucking my cock. Here he was sucking cock for the first time! After several minutes I started feeling very aroused by the combination of Linda's scent in my nose and tasting her moistness in my mouth, I started playing with my nipples a little bit and getting really hot and Bill was getting a nice motion, speeding up a little bit more of a piston like up and down on my cock.

Sensing something was about to happen Linda unmounted me and started to scoot down toward her husband's face as Bill was working on my cock. The intensity of what was about to happen any second was getting stronger and stronger as I was about ready to blow my load.

I told Bill "When I cum in your mouth I don't want you to swallow it, but I want you to share my cum with your wife and then come over and share it with me." After a few more seconds I came, One... Two... Three... Four huge spurts in Bill's mouth as he lovingly sucked up all my juice, my manhood cleaned up the shaft of my cock, and immediately went over and kissed his wife sharing my man seed with her as their tongues swirled around.

I sat up off the bed as Linda and Bill, husband and wife were French kissing each other sharing my cum, and I stuck my mouth in there and I started tasting their saliva and cum and the three of us exchanged tongues and I kissed her and I kissed him and he kissed me back and he was so erotic and everybody was super horny again after just having an orgasm we were all ready to go at it again. I have another something else special planned!

I took Linda aside and I whispered privately in her ear "OK what I want you to do is to take up the taper dildo that's in my little bag and rub some Astro glide on it and I'm gonna go up to your husband's face and I'm gonna be kissing him and playing with his nipples he's gonna be on his back and while I'm doing that and making out with him I want you to slowly take that taper dildo and slowly slide it up his ass because I'm gonna fuck him in the ass but we gotta stretch his asshole out a little bit."

I came up to Bill and cuddled up next to him and I said" Bill there's something about two men making out that is so exotic and erotic and I'm gonna do that to you right now so close your eyes, relax, and you and I are going to make out like two teenagers and we're gonna taste our body fluids that we have been sharing with the three of us " and I put my mouth over his and inserted my tongue in his mouth and we started French kissing like 16-year-old lovers. While we were doing that Linda went to the bag got the tapered dildo out and oiled it up with the Astro glide and she scooted over to her husband's ass and started playing with it all the sudden he almost bit my tongue as he realize something was entering his ass.

I told Bill "Bill, your wife has a tapered dildo that just got a bunch of lube on it, and she's slowly going to put it in your ass and we're gonna stretch your ass out and it's gonna be slightly painful at the very beginning but after a while it's gonna be very pleasurable and we're gonna stretch your ass out slowly for the next five or 10 minutes maybe more, and then while you and I are enjoying making out Linda is gonna be fucking your ass gently with the dildo, and then eventually after you're all lubed up, I'm gonna fuck you in the ass!"

12