The Love Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill barely let me finish what I was saying to him when he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to his mouth and kept sucking on my tongue and making out furiously as he was so prepared to get ass fucked. This continued on for about seven or eight minutes maybe more Linda was slowly working the tapered dildo up his ass further and further from the narrower point pushing it further in 6 inches 8 inches in until it got to this widest point and then she left it in there for a few minutes to get the sphincter muscle to get used to the diameter of the dildo.

It was time and I said "OK Bill I'm gonna pull you to the edge of the bed. " Linda pulled the dildo out. I put a condom on my cock and I pulled up to his ass I put his legs over my shoulders in my favorite position and I slowly put the end of my cock to his asshole.

Linda asked me "What do you want me to do?", So I said "I want you to straddle his face, let him eat your pussy, and you suck on his cock and you two 69 while I'm fucking him in the ass," and she says "OK" and she immediately straddle Bill's face with that hot moist pussy back on his lips and she went down on his cock, and started sucking his cock.

Slowly, gently, she worked on his cock and I slowly, gently started pushing my cock into Bill's ass. He started moaning in ecstasy as he had his wife's beautiful mouth sucking on his cock while I was slowly penetrating his ass. After about a minute I had my cock all the way deep in his ass all the way up to my short hairs. I slowly pulled back and then slowly pushed back in and within 30 seconds to 45 seconds. I was slowly fucking his ass. Linda was in ecstasy as she was getting her pussy eaten again and just loved sucking on her husband's cock.

As I started picking up speed fucking Bill's ass, I noticed Lindas tits were just sliding back-and-forth over the lower part of her husband's abdomen and I said to myself 'Oh my God these are neglected beautiful tits, I have to get my hands on them 'so I reached underneath her tits and I grabbed her nipples and I started pulling down on her tits and playing with her nipples to help heighten her experience while I was continuing jackhammering my cock into Bill's ass!

In just a moment, everybody exploded! We had three mutual orgasms all at the same time as I came into the condom in Bill's ass "I'm cumming, I'm cumming " and Bill managed to move his mouth away from his wife's pussy and say "oh my God I'm cumming "and at the same time Linda took her mouth off of her husband's cock and said "I'm cumming too oh my God I'm cumming again and again I can't believe how many times I have cum today?"

After a few seconds everybody separated from the coupling and all three were encased in sweat and body fluids and totally out of breath and everybody's hearts were pounding 150 beats a minute as one of the most incredible sexual experiences all three of us had experienced.

Linda snuggled up to me and whispered into my ear, "Hey there's one thing I've always wanted to do but my husband never really wanted to do it, and we never had anybody to do it with, and that is a DP, double penetration! I want one of you in my pussy and the other one in my ass! My eyes lit up and I said "I'm sure we can accommodate you"

I went to Bill and I said "Linda has requested something very special for the two of us. She wants us both to fuck her at the same time ...one of us in her ass and one of us in her pussy. Which one do you want?" Bill said "Well I don't know anything about the asshole but I'll take the pussy, " so I said" Alright I will take her ass and I will be very gentle with her and she will love it"

I told Linda I said "OK here's what I want you guys to do. Bill I want you on your back get your cock hard and Linda I want you to ride on top of his cock and I'm gonna come in from behind and take care of the other hole. " Before I did that I got the Astro lube out I had Linda bend over on her stomach and I got the Astro lube and I squirted a little squirt into her ass and I took my middle finger and I slowly moved it inside covering the walls of her ass. Then I got a condom on my cock and I put Astro lube on my cock to prepare for the double invasion.

Linda was riding Bill's cock, tits swaying across his chest, nipples rubbing on his chest.

I asked Linda to lie more on her husbands chest and I came up on the bed, and prepared to mount her ass. I slowly started to push in. She squealed... as I entered her ass. The head was in, 1 inch ...and I pushed a little more 2 inches and she moaned as she was being double penetrated-cock in her pussy, as her husband is jamming his cock into her, and my cock going into her ass!

Her ass was so forgiving as I pushed all the way in, she moaned " Oh ..... my ..... GOD.....I have NEVER had this feeling! It's unbelievable!!!"

I slowly started fucking her ass in and out and husband Bill was moving his hips and fucking her pussy.

I reached around while fully deep in her ass and reached for her tits and fat nipples which were rock hard and added a little extra stimulus and sensory overload. Both Bill and I fucking her hard and steady and she's almost crying from pleasure!

Her volcanic orgasm was about to begin! " Oh fuck....... Don't stop.... IM CUMMMMMMING!! OH GOD IN HEAVEN FUCK ME HARD. DONT STOP!

Bill started to moan and I did too as we both started to cum! He poured another load of cum in her pussy and did something maybe I shouldn't have... I quickly pulled out, pulled off the rubber, and slammed my cock back in to her ass just as the first wave of my cum shot in her ass! Spurt.... Spurt.... Spurt.... Spurt!

She now has a pussy full of Bills cum and her ass full of my cum. Both of us held our cocks in her and she continued vibrating from her orgasm, her whole body spasming. She was trying to catch her breath and totally collapse on top of her husband. I pulled out and fell on the bed, totally spent!

She rolled off Bill, on her back, and I dove to her pussy to receive the cum. She was still very sensitive as I stick in my tongue in search of Bill's cum and slurped it out of her pussy. It tasted so good and I just couldn't stop sucking on it her clit! It was so raw from fucking and she was extra sensitive, but she relaxed a little bit and allowed me to continue licking her. Then I lifted her hips up a little bit and saw the cum that oozed out of her ass and I stuck my tongue there and took some of that in ...the mixture of all the flavors was euphoric!

I went up to Linda's mouth with all the cum in my mouth and flavors and I kiss her deeply and while I was doing that I told her I couldn't resist cumming in her ass! She smiled and affirmed it was ok.... " I'm glad you shot your load in me. I want you to be part of me!" Bill was on the other side catching his breath, so I lovingly kissed her and played with her nipples.

We all laid back on the bed breathing heavy and giggling and Linda said " Well there's one thing left that we need to do?"

I asked her "What?" Linda said "You need to get your ass fucked by Bill. Bill's gonna put a condom on put some Astro lube on and he's gonna fuck you in the ass and I'm gonna find someway to keep myself busy lol

I did not say anything and I just laid there and Bill and Linda took the initiative. Linda found the Astro lube and condoms she got some Astro lube and shoved it up my ass with her finger and while she was doing that Bill put a condom on his cock, And re-applied some Astro lube on the outside of the condom as well, and everybody assumed the positions. Me on my back against the edge of the bed, Bill standing up his cock to my asshole entrance, and my legs over Bill shoulders. Linda decided to straddle my face and I would eat her pussy and she was gonna give me a blow job while Bill was fucking my ass.

The three of us fucked like we were possessed, and all three of us screamed and moaned and with our impeccable timing we all came at the same time with Bill cumming in the condom in my ass,and Linda cumming while I was eating her, and I blew yet another load in Linda's mouth and it was just glorious!

Before Linda swallowed, she reversed her position and lied on top of me with her big pendulous tits on my chest and her glorious nipples and she opened her mouth and my cum slowly dribbled out of her mouth into my mouth and then she French kiss me and we kissed for several minutes while Bill still had his cock in my ass still pretty stiff he had not pulled it out yet but he already came in a condom and I have a feeling he was gonna go for round two, because his cock was getting stiffer instead of more flaccid. While she's kissing me I feel Bill starting to fuck my ass a second time and he starts pounding my ass so within 30 to 45 seconds he got to max hard on and kept fucking my ass again. I was in heaven! it was so good!It felt so great to have my ass fucked by this guy, And his wife his beautiful plumpish wife with her big tits and nipples was on top of me and she was kissing me and exchanging my cum in her mouth it was one of the most sensuous moments of my life with these two.

Bill screamed one last time and I had another orgasm in my ass in his condom and he had two loads of cum in one fucking in my ass. That's one horny guy! I have awoken a sleeping giant!

As I always like to do when I wrap up a love session with people is to clean up and get in the shower so fortunately that couple had a very large extra large size shower and the three of us got in the shower we cleaned each other off. We are constantly making out. I was kissing Linda. I was kissing Bill. Bill was kissing Linda. it was just still so hot!

After drying off and putting our clothes back on we all sat out in the living room and kind of discussed what had happened and basically how far Linda and Bill had come from a couple who had virtually no sex in their marriage to bringing in a little space, with me as a third person, and coaching them on what could be? I think I made two new friends and I feel very very close to the two of them and I'm pretty sure they seem to feel the same way about me.

Just before I left Linda sort of sheepishly came up to me kiss me passionately and whispered in my ear "You know this was the most exciting afternoon of my life and you know, maybe we could do this again? Maybe next month? Maybe a monthly thing? Oh and by the way, there's another couple that we know who had talked about doing this but they never had the Moxie to come around and do it. What do you think if I invite two other friends for the next time?" She winked at me.

Linda kiss me one more time passionately, and then Bill came up to me and gave me a big hug and then he planted a big wet kiss on me and exchanged tongues ...a 30 second passionate man kiss and said to me "I can't thank you enough for introducing me to what it's like to be with another man. This was definitely the most exciting afternoon of my life being with you and my wife and I will cherish this day forever and... by the way...what is she whispering your ear?"

The End

12