All Comments on 'The Love of My Life'

by Eric of MI

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
sweet

great story, couldn't help but feeled a bit teary eyed toward the end...

you put in words what life is like, nice and sweet, but with bits of sorrow as well...

keep up the great work, hope to see more of your writings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love and tears

Wow! sounds like an appeal for 'only one partner.'

Excellent, touching story.

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!

Your story was so sweet!! It was nice to read something that had a real sense of a story, and such a bitter sweet story it is!! Please keep writing more like these!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Amazing

I truly enjoyed reading this story. It had a very personal feel to it and that's why I think it's erotic. That someone, a man, would share that deeply, mmmm sends tingles along my body. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Memories

Loved this story Eric...How wonderful to know such a love even for a brief shining moment of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nice work!

It is amazing to me how we cast aside some memories and others keep the past alive. Your story makes me wonder if somewhere out there someone might still love me, without my knowlege. Perhaps she wonders how I am and is still concerned for my well being, while at the same time I have given her no thought in ages. I wonder if the woman I remember still thinks of me, or if she has forgotten.

This was a wonderful story and It made me re-examine my place in others' hearts and how love knows no limits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sweet and honest

It was a good story -but it's funny that after telling the main carachter 'A girl who doesn't swallow her man's cum doesn't deserve to enjoy his cock', she soon got 'bored' with him. It sounds like a line used to ruin a lover -a mind fuck if you will and apparently it worked on the poor guy. Definately bittersweet.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Teenage love

We all remember our first time, don't we? I suppose for most, it is a treasured memory, as it was in this story. Sadly they didn't stay together. I enjoyed the story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

.... That was terrible. Seriously, just messed up and I feel lousy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous