The Love of Painting Ch. 02

Story Info
More teaching about the male body.
1.9k words
4.51
4.4k
4
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/14/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,209 Followers

The following day, I was anxious to see Mr. Coleman in class again. I liked the way he taught us, his easygoing attitude in class, and the new 'personal touch.' I wasn't sure what to expect. Would he smile at me? Ignore me? I shaved, showered, and dressed in my best clothes.

The lesson lasted 45 minutes. In the first 10 minutes, he walked around and explained the techniques as well as the advantages and disadvantages of using acrylics. He didn't glance in my direction. My heart sank to my stomach. But then he gazed at me once, smiled, and winked. A weight lifted off my chest, and I smiled back. I was happy!

I watched him like a hawk during his lecture. To my surprise, Mr. Coleman smiled and winked at three more students at one time or another. Was he doing it to avoid suspicion he was favoring me?

When class was dismissed, I went to the painting room and began working on another painting. I drew a young soldier aiming his gun toward the sun. The muzzle had a rose coming out of it. I concentrated on the drawing and never heard Mr. Coleman arriving. He was behind me, and I realized his presence when I felt the front of his body touching my back. More accurately, his hard cock poked the crack between my ass cheeks as he whispered his suggestions, "Ryan, the rifle should lean against the shoulder, the barrel is supposed to be longer, and I'd make the sky sunnier."

I pushed my butt lightly backward and mumbled, "Mr. Coleman, you are right. I'll make the changes."

"Good. I will check the others' work and drive home in half an hour. Five minutes later, leave here and come to my house. We have unfinished business."

"Yes, sir."

He whispered, "Ryan, when nobody listens, I am 'Daddy,' remember?"

I grinned, "Thank you, Daddy. I'll be at your house shortly after you are done here."

I tried to concentrate on my drawing but couldn't. I watched him move from one student to another, commenting, and they smiled.

As promised, I left a few minutes after Daddy's departure. I nervously knocked on his door. He was nice and generous, and I wished to please him. I wanted desperately for him to like me!

Mr. Coleman opened the door wearing a tee shirt and shorts, "Ryan, I am happy to see you here again. First, I want to finish your topless painting. Then I have an idea for another one."

I assumed the position, and Daddy concentrated on his work. Several minutes later, he left the canvas, approached me, and gently tilted my shoulders sideways. As he was doing it, my forearm brushed against a hard bulge in his groin. I realized my seminude body was likely responsible for his excitement.

I whispered, "Daddy, it's my fault. Would you like me to relieve it?..."

"You will. First, I need 10 minutes to draw preliminary lines to paint you in this pose later."

I stayed put, watching his hand's movements. Every couple of seconds, his face peeked at me and then disappeared behind the canvas. His lower body from the waist down was clearly seen. The tent in his shorts never went away. In fact, it seemed to grow further...

Once he was finished, he brought two glasses of white wine, "Ryan, I need it to continue. If you want Chardonnay too, go ahead."

"Thank you, Daddy."

We rested and sipped the wine. We didn't talk.

When the glasses were empty, Mr. Coleman said, "We both like to paint the male body. The purest form is complete nakedness. Ryan, it's time to do your sketch in the nude."

I hesitated. I never exposed my whole body to others. Being subjected to his eyes, that would ogle me and then paint his impression for others to watch... I was uncomfortable with the idea.

He guessed my reluctance, "Ryan, don't worry. The picture will never leave this room. If being naked scares you, I can do the same."

Next, he removed his shirt and shorts and stood in front of me. His lean, muscular body was fantastic! My eyes focused on his stiff rod.

He giggled, "Ryan, you are too shy. If you rather suck me first, so the pacifier calms you down, and later my cock looks less threatening, be my guest."

I knelt before him and caressed the awesome tool. He watched me intently.

I kissed the head and gradually spread my lips, taking him in. I made sure his meat was rubbed between my palate and wet tongue. He moaned.

I loved hearing it - It told me I was doing it right. I wanted to make Daddy happy!

I increased my speed. His hand caressed my hair and then touched my face lightly.

Subsequently, he pulled me with him to his chair and sat. I stood now with my torso bent forward and continued giving him head.

Next, his hand descended to my chest, and he tweaked my nipples. It felt good. His right palm continued down, massaging gently my tummy and then to my erect dick. I could barely feel his light touch. And then he pulled down my pants and briefs to my ankles. He placed his foot on the pants and gently pushed me out of them. I was now fully naked with his cock inside my mouth.

At that point, I was aroused, and my nakedness didn't bother me - I wanted to feel Daddy cum. I craved his juices. I wished to experience again his groans of pure pleasure.

He whispered, "Good boy." He grabbed my palm, placed it around my cock, and helped me bob my organ.

A short time later, I felt his pecker twitching, signaling his fast-approaching orgasm. I increased the pace of masturbating and blowing him. His large hands held my head in place, and seconds later, he erupted in my pharynx. My own climax started shortly after. I was so excited that I almost choked on his load.

I licked the last remaining drops from his shriveling cock and looked at Daddy's face. He grabbed my stained palm, and gently pushed it toward my lips. I opened, inserted my semen-covered fingers into my mouth, and licked my seed.

He smiled, "Boy, you are a natural! Let's rest a little on the bed and continue painting later."

...

We went to his bedroom. It was nicely decorated with pink and white covers and curtains. My hunch was that Daddy's wife was responsible. He preferred bolder colors.

We were on our backs naked. Daddy pulled me to him. He hugged my shoulder and leaned my head on his chest, "Ryan, it's comfortable to relax like this with my young son."

I hesitated before responding, "Yes, Daddy. It feels good."

"Why did you hesitate?"

I mumbled, "All my life, I wanted to paint. Learning from a great teacher like you is an honor. Pleasuring you makes me happy, but I never imagined myself being gay..."

He caressed my head softly, "Ryan, I saw it in your face the first time I laid eyes on you. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Great artists were gay, from Annie Leibovitz to Frida Kahlo among women and David Hockney, Andy Warhol, Donatello, Caravaggio, and Michelangelo among men. Think about it differently - You are not gay; your passion is outside the box. God created the human body, and while the two sexes look different, nobody will convince me that one is more beautiful than the other!"

"Daddy, are you gay too? Why are you married to a woman and have a daughter?"

"The answer is not simple, but I'll try to explain. For the first half of my life, I was purely heterosexual. I dated and had sex with girls. I married my wife, and she got pregnant. About a year later, we decided to broaden our horizons and opened our marriage. At present, each one of us is free to indulge in sexual relations with others. The only restriction is related to safety and no STDs. We usually tell each other about our escapades during or after they happen. Does it make sense?"

I was still baffled, "So these days, you have sex with men and women?"

"Currently, my wife is the only woman I have sex with. I do not see myself as gay, but I recognize gays among my students. Over the years, I've noticed their performance improved tremendously when they came out of the closet. So, I help them accept their destiny. You are the latest one, and I like you."

I hugged Daddy. He understood me so well, "Can I ask you something?..."

He smiled, "What's on your mind?"

I reluctantly exclaimed, "I like sucking you and swallowing your seed, but is it healthy? Won't it make me sick one day?"

He grinned, "Ryan, I check myself regularly for STDs, and I was always clean. So unless you get an infection from dirty cum, the overall risk is extremely low. The spunk was assessed multiple times for its health effects. There are multiple articles suggesting antidepressant and even anti-cancer effects. Is it related to the small amount of vitamins, minerals, and different proteins it contains? I am not sure. It also has a positive influence on the skin - It has an anti-aging effect."

I smiled at him, "I feel better now."

"Good. Let's go back to the workroom. I like your lean body. It will look beautiful on canvas."

We walked naked to the painting area. He made me stand by the window with my back to him, and my face turned sideway with a smile. He worked for several moments before my muscles began hurting. He saw it in my eyes and approached me. He stood behind me, and his large palms massaged my aching shoulders. It felt wonderful. I closed my eyes and relaxed under his touch. He came closer, and his hands descended toward my pectorals.

I felt his stiff cock in my crack. His gentle rub was pleasant to me and arousing to him! I wished to please him and moved my hand back to lightly caress his erect pecker.

He told me he wasn't gay, but watching my naked body affected him sexually... Was he lying? Was he attracted to my body despite his heterosexual nature?

I didn't really care. It was another sign he cared for me!

His hands moved to my back and massaged my back muscles as his cock, which was initially nestled between my ass cheeks, started moving up and down in the narrow valley. I felt it hardening further.

I whispered, "Daddy, what do you want?"

His voice sounded different, "First, I want to finish your initial sketch. But it's time to go to the next level. Ryan, is it OK?"

I hesitated, "Daddy... Will it hurt a lot?"

He chuckled, "Not too much if you are ready mentally, relax, and trust your Daddy. The first time may start with slight pain, but soon after, immense pleasure replaces the discomfort."

I stuttered, "Dooo you waaant it?..."

He said quietly, "Yes, I do. More importantly, you want it too, even though you don't know it yet."

When Daddy finished the initial sketch, I looked at him. His cock was at full mast! I checked the drawing. The similarity to my body was apparent, with one obvious exception - In the picture, my butt looks bubblier...

ragal2
ragal2
1,209 Followers