The Love Shack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
9,000 Followers

I drove away grinning. Maybe this would work out after all. Bonny finally apologized, saying she was wrong and she should have never gone through with it, and I kind of believed her. I knew, though, that at some level she would enjoy her memories for a long time.

Modern technology is a wonderful thing. I personally find security cameras on every corner invasive, but it's the world we live in now. Every commercial piece of property we owned has security cameras, all feeding to our office or home computer. In addition, we had a security company check the feed hourly. It was expensive, but it had stopped several break-ins from happening, and once stopped an arsonist who was going to torch a section of storage facility as revenge over his divorce.

I got the call the day after my last date. It was the manager of our security service. We exchanged pleasantries before he got down to why he made the call. "It's probably nothing, but there have been several gaps in the security tapes at your event hall. They only last about an hour, going off and them coming back on. There is no set schedule, once it was nine until ten in the morning, the next was in the early afternoon, and a couple have been at night, all before ten. We feel confident someone is turning them off and then back on. It has to be someone with access to the codes. What do you want us to do?"

"You can override the controls, can't you? Turn it on from your command center?"

"Yes."

"Well then, the next time it happens you do that and call me. Make sure you're recording; I may need the footage."

It bothered me enough to go check out the hall. I walked the grounds and through the building, smiling like I always did at the memories, not finding a thing missing or out of place. I was going to tell Bonny about it on our date, see if she could think of a reason the cameras would go off at random times. The security company had sent a technician out and he examined the whole system, finding nothing wrong. I went to lunch and forgot about it.

Ten minutes into lunch I got a text from the security company. "Urgent situation. Respond immediately."

I didn't text but called. The Captain on duty seemed to be flustered. "Sir, at 12:55 the cameras went down. We reactivated per your instructions and have a delicate situation on our hands."

"What sort of situation?"

"If you have your laptop with you log in and we'll send you the feed. After you see what's happening, we will need some direction on how to proceed."

That was clear as mud. I walked back to the truck, pulled the laptop out and logged in. I was glad I was sitting in the truck, what I saw really wasn't fit for mixed viewing. There were six people in the building, Bonny, Will, Grace, Booger, and two guys I didn't recognize. They were mostly naked and Bonny had her lips wrapped around a strange man's cock while Will plowed her from behind. Grace was being double-teamed by Booger and the other stranger. I stopped watching after ten minutes. I instructed the security guys to keep recording and to be sure and turn them off again in thirty minutes, sooner if they acted like they were leaving.

So much for promises, I thought, as I almost logged out. Then I decided to listen to the audio, so I pulled it up again.

Bonny was talking as the sound went active. "I'm telling you guys; this is the last time. Grunt and I are almost back together and I won't jeopardize my progress by continuing. If we do, we're bound to get caught sooner or later."

Will smirked. "You been riding as many cocks as I could get you since we got back. Hell, the whole male part of our swing club has fucked you at least once. Not to mention the three women. You're hooked, Bonny. Now get over here and suck my dick. If it's going to be the last time, which I don't believe for a minute, let's make it special."

Bonny walked over grinning and started stroking his dick. "I'm serious, Will. This will be the last time, for a long time, maybe forever. I've loved it, but I want my husband back more than I want a bunch of strange cocks. Don't even think about trying to blackmail me. If it gets out, I'll make sure Jimmy goes after you and the whole swing club. We got money, Will, and he could make your life a living hell. Plus, at the very least he would beat the fuck out of you. Remember how long it took for the swelling to go down in your balls? Imagine that ten times worse because he wouldn't just kick you and walk off. He'd stomp those balls to mush next time."

Will actually wilted for a minute. "He attacked me from behind! It would be a lot different if we were face to face!"

Bonny grinned. "Really? You're a good-looking man, Will, but you're soft. Jimmy still works with his crews and is rock-solid. He learned a lot about fighting working construction. He's no black belt, but my money would be on him every time. Forget about that for now. Let's get to the business at hand. You know the rule. One hour and the security system is back on. I'm surprised the security company hasn't questioned us about the gaps."

With that she bent down and swallowed him to the root. Will was smirking as he continued talking. "How about this. Let the swing club "rent" this place for a party. You'd have to be here, and chances are Grunt doesn't care much for this business. We could decorate the place so there would be gaps in the coverage. We could even make a glory hole in back. Remember how much you enjoyed that when I took you to the book store?"

She pulled off and looked up. "It was a thrill, but that was a one-time thing and I told you I'd never do that again."

"That was a bunch of strangers. This would be the club. We're all clean."

Bonny grinned. "I'll think about it. Now, the clock is ticking." In fifty minutes, she had fucked three of the four, gave the other a blow job, and ended the festivities by going down on Grace, licking her clean. They cleaned up a little and Bonny sprayed almost a whole can of air freshener.

"I'll miss this."

"Maybe not. Remember the group wants to book a party here. You're hooked now, girl; plain old vanilla sex with your husband won't keep you satisfied."

"Yes, it will! I'll make sure of that. Let me think about the party, all right? If we do it, it has to be months down the road. I'll have other priorities until then." She kissed everyone as they left: a simple gesture of friendship. After they were gone, she took a long look around. There was a sad look on her face. Then she pulled out her phone and called me. I'd heard the phone ring but had let it go to voicemail. Sighing, she shut the door on the building and our life together.

I begged off our date for that night, telling her I was working on something and was on a deadline. She asked if we could have dinner after our counseling session. I told her we would, if she still felt like it after the session. I didn't elaborate even when she asked.

I walked into the counseling session carrying a manila envelope. I'm sure Bonny thought it was the postnuptial, so she didn't seem concerned. I started talking as soon as we were seated.

"Bonny, you were always lucky. If this had been seen a few weeks down the road you would have been screwed. Legally that is. Instead I found out now, and since you haven't signed it will be 50/50. I've found I can live with that. You were as instrumental in our successes as I was, so it's only right you get half."

"Honey, I have no idea what you're talking about."

I looked into her eyes for a minute before she shifted her gaze. I think at that moment she knew that I knew. "They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so instead of talking I'll let you look at these."

I handed her envelope and she took it with shaky hands. She pulled the first picture out, took one look, and fainted. When she did the photos fluttered across the floor, some landing face up. Jane was down on her knees checking on Bonny and Josh picked up a picture and studied it for a minute. "I know this is upsetting, Jimmy. We have no idea when these were taken or where. It might have been right after the incident, at the resort."

"They have time stamps, Josh. Three days ago, at the events hall we own. I'd say we're officially done with the sessions, wouldn't you? Even if you don't think so, I'm never coming back. Tell her when she revives not to fight the divorce or it will get ugly really fast, and I'll drag every one of her fuck buddies down with her."

I was almost to the truck when I heard the scream. Apparently, she had revived.

Of course, she fought it, throwing roadblocks up one after another. It was only after I had my lawyer serve all her fuck buddies, requiring them to show up in court, that she stopped. Four months later, I was divorced.

It did not go well for Will. Grace wanted to know why he got summoned, and when she found out she was pissed. Rumors started flying (not from me. I had what I wanted and I was done with them) and Will was let go for poor job performance. No one would touch him and he had to leave town. Everyone was surprised when Grace stayed behind. She'd landed a really good job and liked it enough to go to the CEO and tell him the whole story and offered him incentives to let her stay. The man was single and he decided blowjobs at lunch offset the rumors. He was single, and two months later she moved in with him. Part of her new job required her to travel with him, and gossip had it she adds extra incentives to customers for contracts. They seem happy together.

It took six additional months to separate the money and business responsibilities. Bonny still ran the office, I handled the crews, Jules ran the real estate arm, and profits after costs were split down the middle. It required very little interaction between us.

In a move that surprised her, I insisted since the Love Shack was assigned to me, I retained sole ownership, giving up the equivalent worth in other assets. When her lease came up, I refused to renew, effectively shutting the business down. Her rant was epic, and I recorded as much of it as I could on my phone. She tried to take me back to court. When that didn't work, she wanted to buy me out. I sent her a voicemail.

"I'll burn it to the ground first."

That ended that.

*****

I woke up when she slid in bed and spooned. When I reached around and cupped her large breasts my eyes popped open. "Mornin' Vickie. How long have you been here?"

She wriggled her ample ass against my groin, and my cock liked the feeling. One more wriggle and she had me inside her. Then she giggled.

"We just got here. So, you and Jen? This is the fifth time we've been here that's she beat us. You guys living together again or what?"

I thought of lean, lithe Jen, twelve years younger and light years sexier. After the divorce I took an extended holiday, went back to the lake I liked so much, looked around and bought a houseboat. It wasn't one of those little forty-footer, one-bedroom jobs, but a 72-foot floating home. I'd been alone for a week when she showed up.

How'd you find me?"

She grinned. "I'm not telling. I might need to use it if you run again. Now invite me on board."

I did, turned around, went to a secluded cove, and dropped anchor. It was the middle of the week so almost no one was about. I got her a soft drink and a lemonade for me, and we sat and watched the lake. "I wasn't running," I said, after about thirty minutes. "I just wanted to get away from all the drama for a while. Relax, and not overthink things."

"How's that working for you?"

"Look around, Jen. No people to speak of, a lot of nature, a situation made to relax. Why are you here?"

Her grin was kind of wicked. "Would you believe I was worried about you? I was, you know, but you seem fine. The real reason I came all the way up here is because of a promise."

"Which promise?"

"The one we made to each other that if you did get a divorce, I was to be your very first post-marriage lover. I believe we've established the prerequisites."

I was kind of staring at her when she giggled. "How warm is this water?"

"It's the middle of August. The lake temperature is about eighty. Why?"

She stood, undid the straps of her short sundress and let it hit the deck. She had on a pair of tiny panties that she quickly shimmied out of. Her wicked grin was back as she split the water smoothly, coming up twenty feet away, floating on her back, her breasts just out of the water. "Coming in?"

It took about fifteen seconds to remember I was single and had made no promises to anyone. Fifteen seconds after that, I dropped my board-shorts and jocks, and dove in. The water felt great. I came up sputtering and she floated over to me, grabbing me by the neck and sinking down until she was behind me, those firm mounds pressing against my back. I could feel her hard nipples as she rubbed against me.

"That was a pretty nice package, hon, what I got to see of it. When we get back on your boat, I'll need to examine it a little more closely, maybe stress-test it to see if we're a good fit. What do you think?"

"I think we should swim back to the boat right now."

She reached around me, grasping me by now straining erection. "Ooh. That feels so nice." She squeezed me and pushed off. We spent another thirty minutes floating around, exploring each other as we made contact. Finally, after I had three fingers buried in a very hot, very snug pussy, she grunted and pushed me back. "Time, honey."

We swam back and I let her climb the ladder first, nipping her firm cheek when it was face level. She let out a little squeal and wriggled suggestively for a second. "I got better uses for that mouth. Come on."

We barely made it over the rail before we were all over each other. She didn't get to use my mouth until later; I flipped her on her back and buried myself to the hilt. She squeaked and then started moaning as I pounded her. Soon her legs were locked behind my back.

It had been a while for me so in less than five minutes I felt the eruption coming. "Honey, I'm about to come."

"I already have," she said, gripping me tighter with her legs. "Let it go, honey."

It had been a long dry spell. It felt like buckets, and it was pretty messy. We both lay there panting like we had run a marathon for a minute, and then she giggled. "Been saving that a while?"

"It felt like years. I think I got caught up, though."

"Oh no you didn't. We're not moving until this happens again, and you better take your time, baby. I was as horny as you were, but now that the edge has been taken off, I expect the full experience."

We got up, cleaned up a little, and went into the lounge, settling on the sofa. Twenty minutes later she was on my lap, and ten minutes after that she was gently riding me while I played with her nipples. We managed a respectable twenty minutes, that time. She got off three times before I exploded for the second time in an hour. I rolled off gasping.

"Honey, you need to take it easy on an old man."

"When I find one I will. Right now, though, I'm hungry. Got anything to eat on this tub?"

She padded through the galley and the bedrooms, making little approving noises as I fixed sandwiches. She frowned at the bathroom. "The shower isn't big enough for both of us."

"Boat, remember? Limited space. You want the shower experience we'll have to go home."

"Oh no. You're stuck with me for the next two weeks. We'll figure a way to improvise."

We put together a small meal and ate it at the stern, watching the light fade and the moon rise. "This is a beautiful view."

"It is indeed." She looked over to see me looking at her and smirked.

"Was I worth the wait?"

"You're worth the wait and your weight in gold to me this very second."

"Good answer, honey. You've fucked me, fed me, and now I'm ready to clean up and go to the bedroom. There better not be a chintzy little bed in there."

I was very happy I'd picked the model with the queen-sized bed at that moment. She showered, then turned it over to me. I came out and realized I needed to buy more towels when we got back to the marina.

We snuggled, naked, and she was right in the middle of telling me what great things she was going to do to me when she stopped talking and let out a little snore. I grinned into the darkness and cuddled her closer.

I woke to a very pleasant feeling, watching the sheet move up and down. I threw it back and she giggled. "I'm glad part of you wakes up pretty quick. Good morning, honey. We'll fix breakfast later. I'm a little busy right now."

She gasped in surprise as I pulled her around and buried my face between her thighs. Jen quickly forgot what she was doing as I brought her to two orgasms before she slid off me.

"Enough! Now you keep your hands and that wonderful mouth to yourself while I finish what I was trying to do before you interrupted me."

Ten minutes later I exploded. Jen choked a little and giggled when she recovered. "Still running on backlog, I see. We'll get you down to a normal flow in no time at all."

She jumped up, ran into the bathroom. Soon I heard the shower running so I got up and made coffee. She walked in, still naked. I tried to kiss her but she pushed me away. "Shower! And you have pussy breath, so scrub those gums."

I showered, shaved, and brushed my teeth. She was still naked when I came out. "We need to go back to the marina to get my suitcase. Then we need to go grocery shopping."

We motored back, and I fetched her suitcase. I took her to a little mom and pop place and she loved the food. Then we hit the grocery store. I was pushing the buggy, watching as she inspected every piece of produce before she added it to the cart, and had a flashback of doing the same thing with Bonny when July was about nine. I remembered the happy chatter from my child as Bonny gave me a small smile, remembering the great sex we'd had that morning. It made me incredibly sad for a moment.

"Earth to Jimmy. Where did you go?"

I smiled at her concerned face, thinking how lucky I must look to the other patrons to have such a hotter, younger woman as my companion. "A little trip down memory lane, hon. A good trip. Let's check out the steak selection."

We fucked like monkeys the first week, both of us making up for lost time. By the second week we'd slowed down and talked a lot more. Booger was still swinging but he was having troubles. "He has to have a partner or he can't participate. He's approached me twice, wanting to restart our relationship. Both times I asked him if he was still swinging and he admitted he did. "Do you expect me to participate? If you do you can leave now. In the right circumstances that island trip could have been awesome, but you and Will managed to turn it in to something sleazy."

She stopped for a minute lost in thought before resuming. "Did you know he fought the divorce until I took a page from your book and threatened to make his habits public? He backed down pretty fast. Now I look at him and feel sad. He's gained about thirty pounds, and started combing his hair to hide his bald spot. If we were still together and swinging, he'd be the consolation prize. I shudder to think what his group looks like judging from him."

"You know, I've tried pretty hard to not judge people who choose that lifestyle. If it works for them, and if BOTH partners agree without reservation, I can see the appeal. I've read the data. Swingers make up a very tiny number of married couples, and their probability to divorce is like 90% higher than standard couples. All in all, a pretty dangerous lifestyle if you want to remain in a committed relationship. Still, some people aren't made to be faithful to a single person, and this is a viable alternative."

I sighed. "I didn't divorce Bonny because she wanted to experiment. I thought we were on the way back until I saw those tapes. I divorced her because she chose that path and consistently lied about it, knowing how I felt. It was pretty obvious she preferred that lifestyle over her old one, and I couldn't live with that."

qhml1
qhml1
9,000 Followers
1...34567...10