The Love Shack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July told me she didn't take the news well, disappearing for three days and looking like warmed-over shit when she returned. She also told me she went into a screaming rant at the announcement of the twins' birth.

I really didn't understand why, it had been years and I was long past it. She remarried about a year later, to a small, meek man who she ruled with an iron fist. July said they still went to swinger's parties, but there was an added wrinkle as both wore bruises every time they returned from one. She was clearly upset. I bit the bullet and called her.

Bonnie was surprised to hear my voice. I hadn't spoken to her in almost a year and a half. Never saw the need. After her hello she quickly went into bitch mode. "You sure you got time to talk to me? Don't you have twins to wrangle? Is she cheating on you old, wore out ass yet?"

"Not that I know of," I said grinning. "You'll alert me if she shows up to any of your parties, won't you? How are those going? You're getting kind of long in the tooth for that sort of thing, don't you think?"

I heard the sharp intake of her breath and jumped in before she could get started. "The reason I called is July says you're getting into some kinky stuff. She says you come back bruised and sore and have stripes on your body. This isn't my business, but you need to rethink what you're doing. Our kids are afraid to have the grandbabies around you. Suzie asked July if you been bad, because you looked like you'd had a spanking. That's all I wanted to say. Well, there is this. Despite what happened between us you deserve happiness and I don't think you're happy. Slay your demons, Bonnie, before you lose everyone you care about."

I think she was crying when I hung up.

July told me a couple of months later Bonnie and her new husband had separated, and six months after that she was divorced. Since we were still technically in business together, I had Jen sign a prenup and insisted she have her new husband do the same. I heard there was a pretty big fight about that but he eventually signed. When the divorce started, he tried to break his but it went nowhere fast thanks to her lawyer.

When the twins were six, she married for the last time. He was a couple years older and a big, no nonsense type of guy. I liked him immediately. He sought me out, wanting to know our history. I told him we had been married for over twenty mostly happy years when our priorities changed and we took different life paths. He just grunted.

"She said you were too nice to tell the truth. She told me everything, why you broke up, her lifestyle afterwards. She says she's been out of the lifestyle for three years and is willing to sign a prenup that puts her in a very awkward place if she cheats. I think I'm willing to take a chance on her. It seems like you landed on your feet."

We were sitting at my kitchen table and he was staring out the patio door at Jen and the kids. I grinned. "I got lucky. At least that what she tells me every day. I'm starting to think there might be something to it. If you love her, marry her. Just keep your eyes open. Before what happened, she was a really good wife. I wish you the best."

Six months later July gave us a rundown of the wedding. Luckily her youngest was available as flower girl, and one of his grandsons was the ringbearer. She said it was a simple, beautiful service and they both stressed the words 'cleave only unto each other'.

Jen smiled and said she was truly glad her mother was happy, then went back to the wedding plans for Vickie and Rhonda. I was best man and Jen was Matron of Honor. Vick wore a nice tux and Rhonda had a very nice gown. It was a beautiful service. I don't think there was a dry eye in the house after they exchanged vows. Later, at the reception, I danced Vickie over the very spot of our adventure. I leaned down and whispered in her ear. "I can still smell the body lotion. She burst out into a laugh and snuggled tighter.

*****

Annette asked me a few months later why I agreed to the Mazola Party.

"I did it for Jen. She was always the one left out when we went down memory lane. I think she wanted this so she would be on equal footing with me and the rest of you guys. Shared common memories tend to bond people closer together."

I sighed. "I also did it because of Bonnie. She was in the same situation Jen was in, she just handled it very badly. If it had been just you guys, I could have lived with it and probably had a good time just like we did with Jen. Instead, she plotted and connived behind my back, setting up what was essentially a gangbang with mostly strangers. There was no respect, no mutual decision, she just decided and bulled through, draggin me along. You ever think about doing it again?"

"With you guys? No. Ed and Sandy have spent a weekend with us here and there. Nothing preplanned, nothing all consuming, just friends sharing a more intimate relationship. I asked Jen once at a girl's night out if she would consider doing it again, and she shut me down fast."

"I can hear her now."

"I got a good man, and a beautiful set of babies. It was fun but it will never happen again. To be honest, the thought of having sex with anyone else makes me a little queasy now. It was fun and fulfilled my desires, but it's not something I want to repeat."

Then she smirked. "Sometimes we tease each other on our nights out, dancing and grinding on each other. I bet there's been a few times when she came home with hard nipples and wet panties and proceeded to fuck your brains out."

I leaned in and kissed her. For some reason she flamed red before thanking me and promising to keep it up.

We still have Naked Hot Tub nights, but not as often. We live farther away now and all the rest have careers and responsibilities, so we don't see them as often as we'd like. We hold our private hot tub nights once in a while and make out like teenagers before taking it to the bedroom. Life is good.

*****

Thanks for reading. I mentioned it on another site, I'm getting older and don't want any unfinished stories left in my file. I have roughly a hundred in some form of completion and I promised myself I'd try to get as many as possible done before I started something else.

Lately I've been looking at the Brother Love series, and I intend to do as many Rocky Raccoon stories as I can put out. Time will tell how successful I am.

As always, I appreciate votes and comments and thank you for both. Until next time,

Q

1...5678910
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
120 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Unlike some "anonymous" comments I will not nit pick every line & idea or courtroom ethics. The story was involved & detailed (even if off a tad) but it is FANTASY so if you cannot forgo the details that are off then you should quit reading this stuff. I enjoyed the story a lot & could relate to my own 1st wife's lies & back ground set ups that blew up in her face to even her tearful phone call upon hearing of my 2nd wife & I taking our vows when she cried "IF YOU HAD JUST WAITED WE COULD HAVE GOT BACK TOGETHER!" like I was on hold while she rode strange rods to joyland! Yes there are women out there that go from monogamy to if not "gangbang" to @ least multi-men in a row/same time. They convince themselves they need to "feel desired" it sucks but it is true! Keep up the good work I have read several of your works & can say you are very entertaining author! good job!!

Rayjag1980Rayjag198024 days ago

I liked the first part, the second became trite and the proverbial Martian slut ray came out in full force. I wish authors would get more creative than this. In the real world, a woman wouldn't jeopardize everything and suddenly become a gang bang queen. IT JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN.

More realistically, because Will was her boyfriend prior to the MC, he could weasel in and temp the wife, then lead her eventually into sharing. But to go from 0 to 100 in the course of several months is too clichéd unless there was an actual Martian slut ray.

Again, I didn't know where pt 1 was going until the end, good writing. But Pt 2 was telegraphed and cliched.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 months ago

This was an impressive read, a really enjoyable story⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cracker270Cracker270about 2 months ago

Read the first and last and glad I did. Writing is excellent but the story line is from hell

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This chapter needs a MASSIVE amount of reviewing and editing. Too much crap to list, in all honesty. The storyline within does not match the facts. Here are some...

Could Jim be more of a hypocrite? He agreed to do the weekend with Bonny. He agreed to SWAP. Came right out of his own mouth. HE SIGNED THE post nuptial that Gerry had prepared, giving Bonny VERY specific terms that she COULD as well.

THEN he spoke with Jenny, telling her he was going to have sex with her. Then the hypocrisy when he asks Bonny NOT to do it? WTF? Q....get your character straight...geez.

They always say "Don't do anything stupid". Grunt did. Hitting Will was about the most stupid thing he could do. He got lucky that Will didn't press charges on him.

When he got home, Bonny had EVERY RIGHT to be angry with him, for his hypocrisy. Jim had no morale standard to stand on. NONE. Even worse is that he had no LEGAL standard to stand on as well. HE ensured that. If Bonny was wrong for swapping, he has no ability to judge her on it.

The post nuptial paper they signed said that they would never repeat it, never discuss it, yet here they are discussing it, when he arrives back home. Bonny would have been better to keep her mouth shut and not say anything, per the document that Jim made. She could let Jim fall into the trap that he set himself.

Jim doing the damage to Bonny's car is just more of an example of him becoming unstable. Starting to show a pattern of behavior. Bonny SHOULD HAVE filed with insurance regarding the damage. This would have put Jim in a pickle.

Bonny could have RUINED Jim in the divorce. All she had to do was show the post nuptial, and show that he violated it by discussing it in court. HUGE win for her.

Jim forcing the Judge to give her word? That is called contempt of court, and he would have been slapped with it in a heart beat. NO JUDGE IN THE UNITED STATES WOULD EVER allow ANYONE to question their integrity either in chambers or in the court room.

Jim, in counseling states that Bonny commented "...go along with the program or she would do it without him" In all actuality, Jules stated this. Not Bonny. Editing issue?

Again, during the counseling, the "Weekend" was mentioned, violating the post nuptial. This makes ALL of the counseling INADMISSIBLE IN COURT. Bonny would have a fun time suing him over this, yet again.

The second post nuptial, although as was said is draconian, is actually fair. Sad thing is that most of that was already covered in the 1st post nuptial. Redundancy was not necessary. Editing could have solved that.

So finally the video footage of Bonny having fun with Will, is finally enough to justify Jim's position and the divorce. Bonny did cheat, she did lie, she betrayed his trust, and hid it from him. Convenient that this part seemed like it was added after the fact. Another editing issue?

This is where it got SLOPPY and MESSY. Names are getting confused left and right. Not good.

Jim was with Jen/Vickie (Not sure, as names are messed up) on the boat, discussing Bonny being a promiscuous lover, with Booger and others. He states that the kids were hurt by this. I would bring up that JIM did EXACTLY THIS HIMSELF in his past. He has no standing to judge, and should have been honest to his children about it, instead of cutting Bonny down. SLOPPY! Getting hard to read at this point.

So the incident at the nightclub where Jim hits Booger, knocking him unconscious. Yet no one calls 911. No one responds to a medical issue? Wow. This town really loves lawsuits, as Booger would be able to file charges against both the club and Jim. VERY SLOPPY writing.

The further comments about Booger and the photo of him and Bonny smells like a 5 year old temper tantrum as written. More SLOPPY WRITING.

Oh look, now an interaction between Bonny and Jim at 4th of July celebration. Oh look, Bonny is acting out the 5 year old part. Jim's part wasn't much better, since they were both very immature in their actions for being their age. The character development at this point has gone totally to crap, to further a storyline. Not impressed at all, any more.

Then when Jen says she wants to move out, Jim doesn't even give her the chance to explain but boots her out. Self-destructive behavior, anyone? Talk about character UNdevelopment at this point.

OK, so after Jim's ephiphany, he has some serious mental issues. Mostly he needs to mature and get his head out of his ass. His immaturity is now messing with more than just his life. He is messing with Jen's life, messed with Bonny's and Jules' lives, and is looking to mess with Vicky and Rhonda. What a mess.

I am also noticing at this point, that Jim has a lot of opinions on Bonny and what Bonny is thinking. Nothing like giving Bonny free rent in his head. He needs to let her go.

So Jim is setting up the mazola party. He says that "Jen needs this". Albeit he made such a show of his antics when Bonny said that she needed it. Funny the hypocrisy.

So Jim didn't invite Bonny to the wedding between him and Jen. Who cares. Again, He needs to let Bonny go. After all, its only been YEARS since they divorced.

So Jim calls Bonny, and tries to give her advice. WHOA. He has NO credibility to give Bonny, ANY advice.

WHAT A MESS.

This story has potential. However, since it is a sensitive issue, it does need to be handled with care. It was not. As I already listed, there are MANY issues to be resolved that will drastically be watershed moments for the whole story.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Love Shack Previous Part
The Love Shack Series Info

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations: Parallel Lives An alternate take to the Story by DanielQSteele1.in Loving Wives
The Unicorn An average guy. A retired model worth millions. Can it work?in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
More Stories