The Love Witch and Fisher Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so disgusting," he whispered, smiling happily.

"You want it, don't you? To cum inside your big sister? To feel her belly swell up with your baby? To know that we did something so taboo?"

He looked away from her.

"Say it," she ordered.

"I want it," he said, looking back. "I want to get you pregnant."

"Fuck me," she said. "Make me yours. Forever."

Claire's words sent Owen over the edge. He lost control, lost his rhythm, fucking her like an animal, wanting nothing more than to deposit his seed inside his big sister.

"Fuck," she moaned. "Cum... please cum with me."

His cock exploded inside his big sister, his cum filling her, swimming inside her, sticking to her insides. It overflowed, dripping down her thigh as she came for a third time, the warmth inside her sending her over the edge. She hugged him close as her body shook, locking her lips to his. He kept going, fucking her through her orgasm until they'd both expended their energy.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," Claire told him when her wits came back to her.

"Agreed," Owen said. His eyes were open, but his brain was clearly flooded with endorphins. "Who does this pussy belong to?"

"To my little brother," she answered.

"For how long?"

"Forever," she answered.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

As the two siblings cuddled on the patio, surrounded by the flowers and bushes of the garden, their little sister looked down from her bedroom window and touched herself.

Part 2: Owen and Delilah

1

Delilah couldn't stop thinking about her older brother and sister. She had been trying on outfits and taking pictures of herself for her fansite when she'd heard something out in the garden. Opening her window and looking out, she saw the two of them in mid coitus. They looked so happy, so loving, so satisfied. She didn't know if she'd ever experienced the kind of pleasure they were feeling at that moment. And then they were kissing, and she knew it wasn't just lust. They were in love.

Delilah had never been in love before. She'd had boyfriends, but they didn't make her feel anything but physical pleasure. She'd tried a few flings with women once she went off to college, but they'd never made her feel more than confused at the end of it. She had begun to think that she wasn't wired for love, or that it might be a myth made up to sell Valentine's day cards. But when she saw her brother and sister's faces as they lay below her on the patio, she knew that she'd been wrong. She wanted to feel what they felt.

While she was so turned on, she decided she could make a few dollars. She changed into some black and white striped thigh high socks and a matching set of thong panties. She set her action cam up on her bookshelf and began to play with herself as she watched her older siblings' lovemaking. Her fingers playing with her pussy beneath her panties, the wetness soaking through the thin fabric, her uncontrollable gasp as she watched Owen spasm, saw the trail of cum dripping down Claire's thigh, all captured in ultra high definition by her camera. Delilah gasped as she came, her mouth open in the lewd way she knew boys liked.

She uploaded the video and went to bed. When she woke up in the morning, she found it was her most successful video to date. Thousands of people had watched and shared it overnight, and quite a few were big tippers. She had enough to buy some new outfits and toys.

She took the success of the video as a sign, and made up her mind. She would seduce her older brother and sister.

Delilah picked out the outfits and toys that she thought Owen would appreciate the most, and had them delivered same-day. Her afternoon was spent trying on the clothes and taking pictures of herself in various poses. When she thought she had enough good ones, she texted her big brother.

"Can I ask your opinion on some things?" she asked.

"Of course," Owen said. "You know you can always ask me anything."

"It's about my fan site," Delilah said. "I just need a man's opinion."

"I'm your brother, but I'll do my best," Owen said.

She sent him two pictures. The first picture was of her wearing a strawberry lolicon set, a pink tanktop with strawberry pattern that showed off her chest and pink and white striped thigh high socks that drew attention to her legs. Her legs were positioned so that he could see she wasn't wearing panties. The second picture was of her in a more traditional white lingerie set. Thin lace wrapped around her chest, ran down her sides to her hips, just barely covered her crotch, before cascading down her legs in a waterfall pattern. Black ribbons punctuated the bra and panties.

"Which of these do you think would be better as an ad? Like, which would you click on if you came across it?"

She saw her brother start typing, then stop. She smiled to herself. Her brother started typing again, then stopped, and she giggled.

"The second one," he said. "It shows you off your body better."

"You don't think it's too boring?" she asked.

Before he could respond, she sent him more pictures of her in the white lingerie. Sitting on her bed pushing out her chest. Bent over the foot of the bed to show off her ass. Lounging on her side to showcase her figure.

"I think it's anything but boring," Owen responded.

"Do you like pictures or videos more?" she asked. "Like when you..."

"I like videos," Owen said.

She quickly changed into the white lingerie and lay down on her bed. She used her phone to record herself, stretching out seductively in the sea of her sheets.

"Will you touch yourself for me?" she asked the camera. "Will you make me feel sexy?"

She slid her panties down with her thumb, not enough to reveal herself, just enough to show the trimmed hair above her pussy.

"Do you want me?" she asked the camera. "Prove it."

She sent the video to her older brother and asked. "Do you think this is good?"

"Very," Owen replied.

"Are you touching yourself?"she asked.

"Do you want me to?" he asked.

"Please," she said.

A moment went by with no response from Owen.

"Send me a pic," Delilah texted.

A moment later, she got her confirmation. Her brother laying back in his bed, cock hard in his hand, the head shining with precum.

"Damn, bro," Delilah texted.

"You like?" he asked.

"I do," she said. "Do you want to come over to my room later so I can see it in person?"

He started typing, then stopped. This time Delilah was nervous, waiting expectantly for his answer.

"We shouldn't," he texted a minute later.

"Well, maybe you'd like to see more of my outfits?" she asked.

A moment went by without response and Delilah frowned, wondering if she had pushed too hard.

"When should I come over?" he asked.

2

Owen texted Claire and told her what Delilah had been doing.

"Are you going to go?" Claire asked.

"Well, I wanted to ask you before I did anything. Last night felt really special and I didn't want to ruin it and have you think I was a creep or anything."

"You are a creep," she said, alongside a heart emoji. "And I love that you thought to ask me before you did anything. So, are you going to go?"

"I think so," he said. "Will you hate me if I go?"

"I could never," Claire said. "I love you, and I love Delilah, and if she wants to be like us, I think we owe it to her to at least see where it goes."

"Yeah," Owen said. "We'll see where it goes."

"And I mean, if it ends up with the three of us in bed together, covered in sweat and cum and fucking each other for hours and hours on end, I think I could be down with that."

Owen sent her an eggplant emoji. "You girls are going to kill me."

"I don't think it's possible to die from too many boners, but if it does happen, at least you'll die happy."

When he left his room, Owen heard Misty and his mother laughing and carrying on in the foyer downstairs. They were making so much noise that he could have tap danced down the hall without them noticing. He stopped to listen to his mother's laughter, and thought to himself that it was the first time in a long time she had sounded so happy. It seemed like their new housekeeper had been good for her, and it made him happy that she was happy.

He went to Delilah's door and straightened his shirt, ran his fingers through his hair, and exhaled. He raised his hand to knock, but she opened the door.

"Come on, bro," she said, pulling him inside.

While she was shutting and locking the door, Owen admired the outfit she had chosen for him. Black fishnets up to her thighs, dark red lace bra and panties with black trim. Delilah turned to find her brother checking her out.

"Do you like them?" she asked. "I chose them especially for you."

Her brother nodded. "They're perfect," he said.

"And me?" she asked, crossing the space between them. "Am I perfect too?"

"You're perfect," he said.

She sighed happily. It wasn't the first time someone had said those words to her, but it was the first time she believed them.

"Will you kiss me like you did Claire?" she asked.

"You saw us?" he asked.

"In the garden last night."

"And you liked what you saw?"

"I think it was the hottest thing I've ever seen," she told him. "The look on Claire's face when you came inside her..."

"Delilah," Owen said. "Are you sure that you want this? We can't go back once we cross the line."

"I'm sure, big brother," she said. "Please kiss me. Please make me feel like her."

Owen kissed her. He took her hands, small in his, and pulled her close to him.

"I don't want to make you feel like her," Owen told his little sis. "I want to make you feel like you."

Delilah giggled. "That was cheesy," she said. Her hand moved to his cheek and pulled him back into a deep kiss.

She didn't feel like Claire - There were no champagne bubbles in her breast, and she did not feel any warmer than she had before. Instead it felt like she was being spoiled. Her brother's loving kisses were like a rich delicious food that she couldn't get enough of. His hands on her waist and back felt like a comfortable dress. The grinding of their bodies together felt indulgent.

"Come to the bed," she told Owen, surprised at the huskiness in her own voice.

Owen followed, his eyes intense with lust.

His little sister sat down on the bed and pushed the straps of her bra down her shoulders. Owen leaned forward, waiting for the bra to fall. Delilah smiled, covering her breasts with her arms as she undid the snap and tossed it to the side.

"You want to see your baby sister's breasts?" she asked.

"I do," he said.

"Beg me for it," she told him.

"Please," he said.

"Please what?"

"Please let me see your body."

She moved her arm, and Owen practically drooled, leaning forward to take her nipples into his mouth one by one.

"Ooh," Delilah cooed. "You feel so good."

Owen's hand moved to Delilah's panties but she took his wrist and pulled it away, repositioning it on her other breast.

"Not yet," she said.

Owen focused on worshiping his sister's body with his hands and mouth. The way the curve of her neck felt beneath his lips, the cute sounds she made when his fingers twisted her nipples, the way she twisted her muscles when he made her feel particularly good.

After what might have been hours, she reached down and slid her panties off, showing her brother her tight, young pink pussy, swollen and wet.

He kissed his way down her chest, sucked and nibbled on her thighs, and then began to eat his younger sister out. She tasted different than Claire, sweeter, like cotton candy.

"Ooh," she cooed. "I can't believe you're doing this."

"Mmf," Owen grunted.

Delilah's fingers found her nipples, rubbing and twisting them as her brother's tongue and fingers worked on her. Her cheeks and chest were flushed red, and her breathing was shallow with short gasps.

"I'm going to stop you before I cum," she said.

Owen didn't answer, lost in intoxicating bliss.

When the pleasure inside of her began to reach it's peak, she reached down and pulled her brother's mouth from her. She leaned down and kissed his lips, then lead him up onto the bed with her. She pushed him to his back and crawled up to straddle his face, before pushing her cunt back down on his mouth.

Owen had never been in this position before, but he quickly found that he liked it, as his sister's juices dripped down his lips and chin. His hands found her small bubble butt and squeezed, and she yipped in pleasure as she ground down against him.

Her legs began to shake as she approached the cliff again, holding herself back from orgasm.

"Are you ready, big brother?" she asked. "I'm going to overflow. You have to drink it all up, understand?"

"Mmf," Owen moaned.

She squeezed her breasts and began to rock on her legs, the pleasure building and building until it couldn't anymore. She made a squeal of pleasure as her cum poured down her brother's face like a faucet. Owen drank as much of it as he could, the rest running down his cheeks.

"How are you so juicy?" he asked.

She smiled and twisted her neck as she fell over onto the bed next to him.

"It's called edging," she said. "You build up a lot and then let it out all at once."

Owen wiped his mouth with his hand. "You definitely built it up."

"You like it," she said.

"I do," Owen said, smiling.

Delilah sat forward, arms on her knees. Her juices darkened the sheet beneath her.

"Sorry that I kind of took charge there," she said. "I know men like to feel like they're in charge or whatever and I didn't mean to..."

"Lilah," Owen said. "I really enjoyed making you cum. I don't care about being in charge."

She tried to stop herself from smiling, but she couldn't. "How are you so perfect?" she asked.

"I could ask the same of you."

Delilah licked her lips and looked down. "Take those pants off," she said. "I want to feel that big cock."

Owen went to pull his sweatpants off, but before he could their mother called from downstairs. "Kids! Dinner."

"Shit," Owen said. "Guess I'll be edging for a little while."

"It'll make it better when we finally get to do it," Delilah said.

3

While the three kids enjoyed the dinner that Misty had prepared, it seemed to them to last way too long. Claire kept stealing looks at her younger siblings, curious about what had transpired between them during the afternoon. Owen looked between his older and younger sister, his cock seemingly hardened permanently. Delilah tried to play it cool, but couldn't keep her eyes off her big brother.

"Is everything okay?" Vanessa asked. "You kids are awfully quiet."

"Everything's great, mom," Claire said. "I think we all stayed up a little too late last night and we're all tired. But this food is delicious, Misty."

"Thank you," Misty beamed. "Eat up. You kids need all your strength."

"Speaking of which," Vanessa said, "You kids are all looking quite fit. Have you been working out?"

"We've been getting some exercise," Owen said. "Want to keep in shape through lock-down. We'll be back on the beach eventually."

"Your lips to God's ears," Vanessa said. "Misty, do you like the beach?"

"I love the beach," Misty said. "Beach trip when we can?"

"Absolutely. The kids loved Miami when we were there a few years ago."

"Let's not go back to Miami," Delilah said. "We should do something new, like Cancun or Cozumel."

"Ooh," Misty said, smiling. "Playa del Carmen. One of my old colleagues has a bed and breakfast there. We can rent the whole place and have it all to ourselves."

"That sounds like an excellent plan," Vanessa agreed. "Whatever exercises you kids are doing, keep it up."

When the kids were finally freed from dinner, Claire volunteered to help Misty clean up and keep mom company.

'Thank you,' Owen mouthed to Claire, as Delilah took his hand and practically dragged him up the stairs.

In her room, she slid out of her clothes like they were on fire and leaned over her bed, offering her bubble butt to her big brother. Owen came up behind her and placed his hands on her hips, pulling her back against his hardon, rubbing her up and down against it through his pants.

"Ooh," Delilah cooed in a way that was quickly becoming familiar. "You're a quick learner."

He kissed her shoulder and neck and cheek as he humped her from behind, feeling her wetness through his pants.

"You like to take your time," Owen said. "Build it up. Push it back more and more until you can't hold back anymore."

"Mhm," Delilah hummed.

He pulled his sweatpants down and let his bare cock slide between his sister's asscheeks.

"God, why does that feel so good?" his sister asked, pushing back against him. "I usually don't like this."

"Maybe you just like me," he said.

"Mmm, maybe," she teased.

He slid the head of his cock up and down his sister's pussy lips.

"Tell me you want it," her brother ordered.

"I want it," she said.

"Tell me you need it."

"I need it."

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I want my big brother to fuck me like a bitch," Delilah said.

Owen's cock slid inside his younger sister and she squealed in pleasure.

"Yes," she gasped as he sank inside of her until his entire cock was buried inside of her. "Fuck, yes."

One of his hands slid between her legs, rubbing her clit as he slid in and out of her, the other squeezed one of her breasts, twisting and tweaking her nipple. His lips closed around her shoulder, sucking and nibbling at her skin.

"Make me yours," she whispered. "I want to be yours."

He bit down on her shoulder, breaking the blood vessels, leaving a pretty purple hickey under his lips. His hips swung, thrusting his cock deep inside of her dripping cunt. For every thrust he made into her, she pushed back against him, their bodies slapping together, her wet cunt slopping against him, their filthy sounds and smells filling the room.

"More," she begged. "More."

He was happy to oblige, adjusting her downward so he could get even deeper.

"Stop me before you cum," he said.

She nodded with her eyes closed.

It was only a few minutes before she reached back and pushed him away, falling forward against the bed. Her brother rolled her onto her back and kissed her lips. A spark passed from his lips to hers, and she almost orgasmed.

"I feel it," she whispered.

"What?" Owen asked.

She shook her head, anticipating that she wouldn't respond. Then she stopped. "I love you," she said.

"I love you," he told her.

"Prove it," she told him, spreading her legs for him.

He kissed her deep, his tongue wrapping around hers. His hands slipped under her back, gripped her shoulders, and pulled her onto his cock. She made a sound of pleasure in her throat that turned into a deep moan as her brother fucked her deeper and harder than she had ever been fucked before.

They grunted and moaned against each other's lips getting louder and louder as their pleasure built up inside of them, thrusting and kissing and moaning until the were both ready to overflow. His cock swelled inside her, and her cunt clamped down around him, and their lips pressed against each other.

"Please," she begged quietly. "Inside. Please."

"Fuck," he muttered.

Almost simultaneously, they both exploded. He felt her juices running down his thighs and balls as he shot torrents of cum inside of her. They kissed each other desperately as their bodies spasmed against each other.

He collapsed to the bed beside her, and she rolled into his arm.

"Intense, right?" she asked.

"I'll say," he laughed.

"Worth the wait?"

"Definitely."

Part 3: Claire and Delilah

1

Claire was waiting at her door when Owen left Delilah's room.

"So?" she asked.

"I need sleep," Owen told her.

"And a shower. You smell like cum and sweat."

"It's the cum and the sweat," Owen joked.