The Love Witch and Fisher Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brother's cock swelled, and she knew that as soon as her brother's cock spurted inside her, she would cum, and he did, and she did.

The three siblings melted into each other and the bed, all spent from their sex, and ready to sleep. And they would have happily remained that way the rest of the morning, if they didn't hear the door creak open.

Misty and their mother stood in the doorway, staring in shock at the naked pile of the Fisher siblings.

Part 5: The Fisher Family

Their mother sat down in Owen's desk chair, staring at her children as Owen pulled the blanket up over him and his sisters. Misty stood in the doorway, waiting to see what would happen next.

Vanessa was silent for a long moment.

"Mom?" Claire asked.

Vanessa looked up at her. "Am I bad mom?" she asked.

"What?" all her children asked almost at the same time.

"No, mom," Claire said.

"You're a great mom," Owen assured her.

"You're the best," Delilah said.

"I just - I'm not sure what to think of all this," Vanessa said, waving her hand at her children. "I obviously went wrong somewhere."

"Maybe you didn't," Misty said, stepping into the room.

Vanessa looked at her.

"Your children obviously love each other very much. And they obviously love you very much. Just because your family is different from most, that doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. Most families suck. Most people suck. If your children get along and make each other feel good, maybe there's nothing wrong with that."

Vanessa covered her mouth with her hands as she processed what Misty had just told her. "Maybe you're right," she said. "We're a loving family. Just different from most."

Owen opened the blanket for his mom, revealing her children's bodies to her again.

"We love each other," Owen said.

"And we love you," Delilah told her.

"Would you like to join us?" Claire asked.

Vanessa looked to Misty for guidance.

"It's your choice," Misty said, stepping out of the room. "I'll go fix some lunch and let you all have your alone time."

The door closed and the family was left alone with each other.

Vanessa moved from the desk to the bedside, sitting sideways, not sure how to approach her children. Luckily, they took initiative. Owen crawled across the bed to where his mother sat, took her chin in his fingers, and kissed her lips. Vanessa hadn't been kissed like this in over a year, and the fact that it was her son made her feel conflicted with herself, but she couldn't deny the feelings that it was awakening in her. A moment later she felt more lips on hers, first her oldest daughters, then her youngest. Each one felt and tasted different, but each one gave her a new sensation in her lips, in her chest, in the space between her legs.

The three children lay their mother down on the bed and undressed her, kissing her body as her clothes fell away, reverently worshiping every inch of her in a way that nobody, even her ex husband, had ever done before. Her daughter's suckled at her breast as her son hungrily kissed her lips. Her oldest daughter removed her mother's skirt and panties, kissing the lips the children had once come from.

They took turns moving up and down her, covering her in kisses and saliva from her milky breasts to her dripping pussy, hands and lips and bodies pressed up against hers.

"Can I, mom?" Owen asked.

Vanessa felt the moment of great significance, her final chance to attempt to return her family to normal. She breathed in, the lewd smell of her children's sex still heavy in the air of the room, and it made her moan.

"Yes, baby," she said. "Fuck your mother."

She was in heaven as her son's cock slid inside of her, feeling more connected to him than she had ever felt with anyone else. Her youngest daughter climbed atop her face, and Vanessa tasted the sweetest pussy juice she'd ever licked, as well as the undeniable taste of her son's sperm. Claire focused on her mother's body, amplifying with her mouth and fingers the pleasure that Delilah and Owen were already applying.

It didn't take long before the pleasure was too much for her, moaning into her youngest daughter's cunt as her pussy squeezed around her son's cock. Owen grunted as he released a load of cum inside of her, and she thought she'd never felt such divine bliss.

Owen's cock was replaced by Claire's mouth, lips wrapping around her clit, a tongue rolling over and around it. Delilah's pussy was replaced by her son's salty cock covered in her own juices. Delilah ground against her mother's body like a horny schoolgirl, leaving trails of pussy juice over her mom's thigh and ass.

A second orgasm came, much harder and more forceful than the first.

Claire moved up to her mom's mouth, and Vanessa felt the first taste of her oldest daughter on her tongue, as Owen began to suck at her breast. Her pussy was empty for a moment, before she felt a silicon toy pushed inside of her, and a vibrator placed against her clit as her youngest daughter began to fuck her. Everything was so taboo and naughty, so wrong and yet so intoxicating, she felt like she could melt. When her final orgasm shook her body, she felt like she was filled with a white light that flowed over her like waves on a beach.

Her children collapsed in a puddle around her, limbs going every which way, and it made her unexpectedly proud of herself as a mother, and as a woman. Joy and fulfillment.

"I love you kids," their mother said.

"We love you, mom," her children said.

Owen pulled the sheets and comforter up over them, and cuddled into his mom and sisters. A few minutes later, they had all fallen asleep in each other's arms, one big, perverted, loving family.

Epilogue

When the family finally came down for lunch, Misty smiled pleasantly at them. "Did you all enjoy your activities?" she asked.

They blushed as they sat down at the table, grabbing sandwiches from the plate in the center.

They were all shyly silent for a moment, before Vanessa spoke.

"Misty, what you saw up there..."

"You're fine, Ms. Fisher," Misty told her. "You have nothing to worry about. I promise I won't say anything to anyone. I'd understand of course if you wanted me to leave, but I quite like you and your family, and I feel awful protective of you all. So, if you'd permit me to, I'd like to stay."

Vanessa sighed in relief. "I'm very glad to hear you say that," she said. "And I'd like to offer you a raise."

The love witch smiled. The room swirled with delicious sexual energy, and Misty drank from it like a warm breakfast tea. "I'd be happy to take you up on that," she said.