The Love Witch and Fisher Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire laughed, more out of love for her brother than because she found the joke funny.

"Do you mind if I text Delilah now?" Claire asked.

"How could I say no?" Owen asked. "I'm only going to be thinking about that all night now."

Claire beamed. "Give me a goodnight kiss before you go?" she asked.

Owen did so without even thinking about it, tilting her lips up and kissing her deep, warmly, lovingly, before retiring to his room.

Claire sat down at the desk in her bedroom and texted her younger sister. "So, how was it?"

"He told you already?" Delilah asked.

"I saw him coming out of your room," Claire said. "Sister's intuition."

"And you're not mad?" Delilah asked.

"Of course not," Claire said.

"It was amazing!" Delilah said. "I've never felt anything like that before. Do you remember when we all went up to the observatory and they had that space exhibit, and light show, and the big speakers that vibrate in your ribs, and they played the animation of the sun going supernova and collapsing into a black hole? Remember how I thought it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen? It was like that multiplied by 100. You know what I mean."

"I do, actually," Claire said.

"Of course you do," Delilah said. "You felt it last night."

"Mine was different, but equally good," Claire said.

"Do you want a picture?" Delilah asked.

"A picture?" Claire asked.

Claire's phone notified her that it was downloading a photo, and a second later she received an image of her brother's cum dripping out of her sister's pussy.

"Tasty," Claire said.

"You think my fan page will like it?" Delilah asked.

"I think if you post it now, you'll make a thousand men's nights."

Delilah sent a laughing emoji and a blushing emoji. "Have you ever thought of doing fan work?" she asked.

"Not since I've been home, but definitely before. I've had bills that need paid before. Mom always comes through for me, though."

"What about doing it for fun?" Delilah asked.

"I could be convinced," Claire said. "Did you have an idea for what I might do?"

"Why don't you come by my room after mom goes to sleep? We can try some things and see what you like."

"I'd like that if you're serious," Claire said.

"I'm serious if you like it," Delilah said.

"Is there anything you'd like me to wear?" Claire asked.

"Preferably you won't be wearing anything," Delilah said. "But you can try on some of my outfits when you get here if you want."

"You're quite bold," Claire said. "It's a bit refreshing."

"I just know what I want," Delilah said.

"What do you want?" Claire asked.

"Right now?" Delilah asked. "I sent you a picture. Why don't you send me one back?"

Claire was taken aback for a moment. She hadn't expected that Delilah, but she didn't want to disappoint her, either. She set a timer on her cell phone camera and angled it on her desk. Standing against her bookshelf, she pulled her top up and her leggings down. The camera clicked and she checked it quickly. She thought it was sexy enough, and sent it to Delilah.

Delilah sent back a heart eyes emoji, and Claire blushed.

"See you tonight?" Delilah asked.

"I'll be there."

2

Delilah was wearing a black nightie with hearts over the nipples when Claire slid into her room.

"Is that for your fan page?" Claire asked.

"It's for you, silly," Delilah said. "Did you lock the door?"

Claire twisted and did so. "You've got me all to yourself," she said.

"I thought that we might start by playing dress up," Delilah said, opening up her closet. She waved her hand to the far side, and drew it back, letting each outfit fall one by one into place. "Stop me if you see something you like."

At first Claire shook her head at every one offered to her. They were all a bit cliché, she thought. The school girl, the maid, several anime cosplays. The amount of outfits was impressive, but Claire questioned her sister's breadth of taste. One fell into place, and Claire held her hand up. "What is that?"

Delilah took the outfit from the closet and modeled it over herself. It was a one piece, but it was made up of three pieces cut together. A black pair of tights cut in several places to show off her ass and thighs, sown into a tanktop of one sheet of red fabric cut into ribbons, with one black ribbon wrapping up and around the neck like a collar.

Delilah held it out and Claire took it.

She turned around and pulled her top off, looking over her shoulder at her sister. Delilah was staring hungrily. Next was the leggings, pulling them down around her ankles and kicking them off. Delilah's eyes fixed on her sister's ass. Claire had to bend over to step into the one piece, taking the opportunity to wiggle her but in a cute way for her younger sister. When she looked back, she thought Delilah may fall over from staring so hard. Claire pulled the one piece up, looped the red ribbons over her chest, and secured the collar around her neck before turning back around to face her sister.

"How do I look, sis?" Claire asked.

"Delicious," Delilah said. "Want to sit down in the chair and I'll do your makeup?"

Claire blushed and sat in the chair, staying still as her sister picked up her makeup kit. As she applied some makeup, Delilah seemed to be teasing her big sister, hovering near her neck or lips like she would lean down and plant a kiss at any moment, but never following through. When Delilah stood up, placing her heart shaped nipples in Claire's face, Claire had to struggle not to wrap her lips around them.

When the makeup was finally applied, Delilah turned on her action cam and leaned down beside her sister. Both of their faces appeared on Delilah's computer screen.

"We are so hot," Claire said.

"Hmm," Delilah hummed happily. She turned her sister's face toward her own, and kissed her. Her sister's lips were very different than her brother's, but they felt equally as pleasurable, and Delilah wondered if there was some trait unique to her siblings that made her feel so good.

"Mmm," Claire moaned. "Should we move to the bed?"

"You're so impatient," Delilah teased.

"I just know what I want," Claire returned.

"What do you want?" Delilah asked.

"Right now? I want to make out with my little sister."

Delilah took Claire's hand and lead her to the bed, sitting down and patting the spot beside her. Claire sat down beside her and immediately the two embraced, their bodies and lingerie pressed together as they kissed. Claire's hands wandered Delilah's body, enjoying the sensations in her fingertips and palm as they flowed over her little sister's nightie. Delilah was enraptured by the taste of her sister's tongue, the sounds that their lips made as they kissed, erotic and taboo.

After what felt like hours, Claire broke the kiss and pushed her sister down to the bed, kissing her cheek and neck. She kissed the hickey on her younger sister's shoulder and giggled.

"Owen sure knows how to leave a hickey," she said.

"Do you want to leave one too," Delilah asked, tapping her other shoulder.

Claire didn't hesitate, throwing herself onto her sister's other shoulder like a snake, biting and sucking until her own hickey appeared, smaller than her brother's, but equally hot.

"I'm in heaven," Delilah told her older sister.

"Not yet, you're not," Claire said, undoing her sister's nightie and pulling it up and off. She kissed her younger sister's body, licking a line from Delilah's chin down to her chest. Claire's lips took the nipples that had recently been covered by hearts, her tongue moving with precision, doing to her little sister what she liked herself. Delilah cooed and moaned.

Claire's hand found her younger sister's thigh, and then her slit, and then her clit. She slid her middle finger up and down her sister's wet slit, then pushed it inside and curled it up. Delilah gasped as her sister found her spot. Then Claire's thumb began to rub her sister's clit in circles. Delilah's head fell back against the bed as she closed her eyes.

"Oh god," Delilah moaned.

Claire alternated between pushing her sister, sucking on her nipples and rubbing her clit, winding her up into a passionate pleasure, and cooling her down with kisses and her fingertips. Delilah let her sister play with her, let Claire push her to the edge, then stopped her before she went over.

"Stop," Delilah said as her sister pushed too hard, and Claire did, removing both her mouth and her fingers as she kissed her little sister's lips. She cooed and moaned into her sister's mouth, then broke the kiss and asked "Do you want to taste?"

Claire kissed her way down her sister's stomach, spreading Delilah's legs wide so she could see, and smell, and taste her younger sister's juices. Delilah almost came right away as Claire's kisses sent warm waves rolling up her stomach.

"Oh fuck," Delilah moaned.

"Do you want me to stop again?" Claire asked.

"No," Delilah gasped. "Keep going."

Claire dived into her sister's cunt, lapping and licking, slurping the juices from her sister's pussy lips. Delilah was swimming in warm pleasure, her body red, her breathing short. The pleasure inside her swelled like the filling of a balloon until there was no more room left, then popped.

"Fuck," Delilah moaned, smasming on her sister's face.

"Mmf," Claire moaned, drinking her sister's overflowing cum.

When Delilah had recovered from her orgasm, she pushed Claire to the bed and began to kiss her in return. When she got to her big sister's stomach, she bit down, wanting to leave a hickey of her own. Claire moaned in a weird way, and Delilah worried that she might have gone too far, but Claire put her hand on the back of Delilah's head, encouraging her to continue. A small pink hickey appeared on the older sister's stomach, just above the naval.

"Cute," Claire said when she saw it, smiling.

Delilah pulled her sister's panties to the side and slid her tongue up her older sister's slit. She didn't have much experience giving pleasure to other girls, as she preferred to receive, but she wanted to make Claire feel good. She soon tried to do to Claire what Claire had done to her, and soon discovered what made Claire feel good, judging by the loudness of her moans. Delilah got more and more confident as her sister reacted to her fingers and tongue.

Claire's legs began to shake, and she closed her thighs around her younger sister's face as her first orgasm came, moaning loudly. Delilah slowed and stopped, and Claire grabbed the back of her head.

"You're not done yet, sis," she said. "You've still got a couple more to to go."

"You can cum three times in a row?" Delilah asked in wonder.

Her older sister nodded. "You can't?"

"I probably could if I tried," Delilah said. "But I usually prefer one big one."

Delilah slid out of bed, and Claire pouted.

"I'll be right back," Delilah assured, bending down to retrieve something from under her bed. Placing a small black bag on the bed and opening it up, she showed her older sister her collection of toys. "Is there anything you want to play with this time?"

Claire ruffled through the bag until she found a pen vibrator. "Have you played with this before?" she asked.

Delilah nodded vigorously. "It feels really good."

Claire handed it to her sister, then reached back in and pulled out a blue double-sided dildo. "Do you have lube here too?"

Delilah jumped off the bed, and reemerged a moment later with a bottle of lube.

"Good girl," Claire said.

She lubed up one side of the dildo, spread her legs, and slid it inside slowly until she was satisfied. She waved her hand to her sister to come join her, and Delilah did so eagerly. She slid down the dildo until her pussy kissed her sister's, their juices and the lube mixing together on the dildo.

Claire took her sister's hand and began to rock back and forth. It took Delilah a moment to get into rhythm, but soon they were rocking in time, pleasuring themselves and each other as the dildo filled them up. With her free hand, Delilah held the pen vibe to her sister's clit, and Claire gasped in ecstasy.

"Fuck," Claire cursed, as the vibe sent electric jolts up and down her spine. "Oh, fuck me, sis."

Delilah's hips burned as she did what her sister asked and fucked her as hard and as fast as she could. It didn't take long before Claire's second orgasm was unstoppable, as she gushed around her sister's toy. She let go of her sister's hand and fell backwards on the bed as her sweat and juices dripped onto the sheets.

"I think I'm gonna have to change the sheets tonight," Delilah teased.

"Sorry," her sister panted, out of breath.

Delilah slid off the dildo and climbed up her sister's body, kissing her lips. "You really liked that," she said. "You can keep them if you want."

"You hold onto them," Claire said. "We can use them together."

"I still owe you one more orgasm, don't I?" Delilah asked.

"You don't have to," Claire told her. "I was just teasing."

"No, I want to," Claire said, reaching into the bag. "I want you to feel - how much I love you."

She slid a strap-on with a purple dildo up her legs and tightened the straps to hold it in place. She went to slather some lube onto it, but Claire stopped her. Her big sister leaned down, wiggling her ass in the air as she took the dildo into her mouth, sucking it like it was a real cock, drooling down the head and shaft until it was covered with her saliva. Then she turned around and wiggled her butt in her little sister's face.

Delilah took her older sister's hips in her hands, then slid her back onto the fake cock.

"Not just my hips," Claire said. "Take my shoulder and pull my hair too."

Delilah, who had been a pillow princess most of her life, found herself getting into her role much faster than she would have expected. She pulled her sister's head back and thrust deep inside of her, fucking her like she liked to be fucked. Her sister's moans and the lewd way her body moved encouraged Delilah even more, and she soon found herself deeply engaged with fucking Claire into a leg-shaking orgasm.

"Oh fuck," Claire moaned. "Fuck me, sis. Make me cum. Fuck me like you mean it."

Delilah released her sister's hair and picked up the pen vibe again, reaching around and pressing it against her sister's clit. Claire had to press her face to the bed to muffle herself from screaming as her body shook, her cunt clenching around the toy, her final orgasm rocking her from head to toe. She pulled herself off of her sister's cock and fell over on the bed.

Delilah lay down beside her and kissed her lips.

"I love you," she told her big sister.

"And I love you," Claire told her, kissing her back.

Part 4: The Fisher Siblings

Owen was asleep in his bed, dreaming about his sisters when they snuck into his room the next morning. Claire put her finger to her lips, urging Delilah to be quiet as Delilah attempted to stifle her giggles. They climbed into their brother's bed on either side, and rolled beside him.

Claire leaned in first, kissing her brother's cheek. He smiled in his sleep, angling his body toward her. Delilah went next and his head fell to the side. Claire's hands run up and down her brother's bare chest, the tips of her nails tracing lines up and down his skin. He grunted softly in pleasure. Delilah leaned down and kiss his lips.

He awoke to his sister's kiss, kissing her back without opening his eyes. When they broke their kiss, Claire took his chin and kissed him herself. They went back and forth until he opened his eyes and sat up against his headboard. His cock pushed his sheets up in a tent, and both his sister's looked down at it.

"You first," Delilah said.

Claire pulled the sheets back and crawled into her brother's lap. She rubbed her slit against his morning wood, dripping onto it, before lowering herself onto it. She kissed him as his cock filled her up to the brink.

"Oh my god," Claire moaned, riding her brother's cock.

His hands took her ass, guiding her up and down, while his lips took her nipples, sucking and nibbling at them.

"Spread her ass," Delilah told her brother, and he obeyed absently.

Delilah got on her hands and knees behind her sister, caressing Claire's legs as her tongue slipped out, probing her sister's asshole.

"Fuck," Claire moaned in her brother's ear.

"Fuck," Owen grunted in agreement.

Delilah kissed her way up her sister's back, her hands on her sister's stomach as she kissed her neck and ear. Delilah's fingers found her older sister's clit, rubbing it the way she knew her sister liked, and Claire turned to kiss her sister. Claire was swimming in ecstasy, feeling pleasure from her front and back, warm and bubbly and full.

She tried to hold back for as long as possible, but when her first orgasm came, it hit her hard. As her brother and sister kissed her lips, she shook and melted into them.

Owen lowered his older sister's back down to his bed and let the orgasm pass over her before he started thrusting again. Delilah crawled onto Claire's face, grinding against her sister's mouth. Delilah licked her sister's sweet cunt while her brother fucked her. Delilah took her brother's face and pulled his lips to hers. His cock twitched inside Claire's pussy, and she rolled her hips trying to get him deeper inside of her. She was fully drunk on her sister's juices and her brother's cock.

Her second orgasm flooded through her from her toes to the tips of her fingertips.

Delilah lay down on her back and pulled her sister up onto her, kissing her and touching her as Owen pushed back inside of her from behind. Claire moaned into Delilah's mouth as her brother's cock plunged into her and her sister's pussy kissed her own. Claire felt like she was overloaded in the best way, her brain firing serotonin into every one of her muscles. The sweat of her siblings, their movements and smells, their limbs flowing into one another, losing track of where she ended they began, intoxicated on the pleasure they were giving her. She felt her brother's cock swell and knew it was coming, and it was all she wanted in the entire world, her hips rolling, pushing, milking her brother's cock until it exploded inside her, so thick and warm inside of her.

Owen lay down next to Claire as she collapsed into Delilah.

"You're not spent, are you?" Delilah asked Owen.

"I just need a minute," Owen told her. "I can go again."

"You better," Delilah said. She kissed Claire lovingly and guided her down to the bed, then she ran her fingers and palms over her brother's chest. Delilah leaned down and took her brother's cock in her mouth, tasting her sibling's salty cum mixed together, then back to his lips.

They made out beside Claire until Claire was able to crawl to her hand and knees, and Owen's cock was beginning to harden again. Claire weakly kissed her brother's shoulder, and her two siblings turned to kiss her.

Claire pulled Delilah's back to her chest, one hand on her younger sister's breast, the other on her slit, spreading her pussy lips for their brother.

"Come fuck her," Claire said. "Make her feel how much you love her."

Owen did so, pulling one of Delilah's legs up over his shoulder and hooking the other one behind his back as he pushed inside of her perfect cunt. He began to fuck her as Claire squeezed her breast and rubbed her clit, trying to overload her younger sister the same way she had been.

Claire had never been so close to cumming so early before. She felt like her siblings had been fucking her for hours already, and she was ready to gush. But she held herself back, focusing on her brother and sister's bodies, the shapes of their curves, the warmth of their skin, the sounds that they made as they made love to her, pouring their love into her until she was full, then more and more, full past the point of bursting and still holding on, wanting to hold strong for her siblings for as long as possible. She cooed and purred as they worked on her for what felt like hours, her tongue falling out of her mouth as her siblings spoiled her with their love.