The Love Witch Ch. 01

Story Info
Jane and John decide to test their small town myth.
1.5k words
4.21
4.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love Witch - Chapter One

"H-hurry!" Jane breathed, biting her lip, and looking over her shoulder with nervous excitement. The summer breeze cooled her nipples, as her lover, John, pounded away. Her legs were on his shoulders and each thrust made her tits jiggle.

"Fuck-" John's face tightened, his jaw clenching, as his fingers sunk into her flesh even more so, "-I'm close."

Taking a deep breath to collect herself, Jane put herself back in the moment. She tried to let go of the fear that there might be hidden voyeurs in the bushes watching them fuck (even though the idea was somewhat exciting to her). She relaxed her body, and focused on the sensations- the way John's hands gripped her body as he thrusted, the way his bulbous cockhead plowed through her and stretched her pussy just right. The lustful look in his eyes, his flushed cheeks, the way she could feel his desire through the increasing speed of the rhythm of his hips. The way his facial expressions continued to transform and melt, as his lust and nearly violent desire grew and grew...

And, just like that, she started to cum. Her pussy tightened, contracting again and again, and her face scrunched up, pleasure shaking her body in a near constant vibration. As usual, her orgasm triggered his orgasm - John loved to see her in the throes of pleasure - and her hips jumped as the first jet of cum splashed against her cervix. Oh shit! she thought, her eyes squeezing shut, it's happening. A brief wave of erotic panic flitted through her mind- she almost never let John cum inside her. Her mouth parted in ecstasy, and she moaned, as another wave of her orgasm hit her suddenly with the naughty knowledge of him ejaculating inside of her.

"Ughhhh--" John groaned, his orgasm was stronger than usual today.

Suddenly, remembering why they were there, he pulled out quickly, and immediately his cum gushed forth. She used her arms to prop herself up, angling herself to let gravity do the majority of the work. The mixture of their cum continued to run out of her onto the stone slab- the glistening liquids were slowly beginning to spread out in a little puddle.

John laughed quietly, coming down from his orgasmic high.

She cocked her head, blushing uncertainly, and giggling a little nervously, "What?"

He laughed a little louder, "I can't believe- I can't believe we just did this."

She laughed again, shaking her hips to try and get the rest of the cum out, "Aren't you curious if our love is strong enough for the Goddess of Love??"

He grinned as he pulled his pants up, zipping them closed. "Been a while since we've fucked in public," he noted with a sly smile.

She bit her lip again, a naughty look on her face, standing and pulling her panties up.

"Well," she said, glancing at the mess they left on the shrine. "I hope it was enough to summon her!"

He chuckled, rolling his eyes, "I mean.. It better be. Pretty sure you just drained my balls.." She laughed, running her fingers through his hair. "Well?" he said, taking her hand warmly. "Ready to go home?"

She looked up at him smiling, then took one last look at the shrine. Their cum had a pinkish hue to it, for some reason, likely due to the sunshine hitting it just right.

"Yeah," she replied. "I'm ready."

He kissed her forehead, looking into her eyes adoringly, "I fuckin love you, babe."

She stood on her tippy toes, giving him a peck on the lips, "I love you too, handsome!"

And just as they had taken a few steps in the direction of the path, a loud rumbling crackle of thunderous sound ripped through the air, causing them both to flinch and look around, frightened.

A puff of pink smoke suddenly popped into existence next to the shrine, and a naked woman stepped forth. Jane screamed, "OH MY GOD!"

The woman's features slowly came into view, as she slowly walked through the pinkish cloud. "Goddess," the woman corrected her, the woman's face snapping in Jane's direction.

John just stood there dumbfounded. The 'Goddess' was incredibly beautiful. Tall, thin, and beautiful, raven black hair falling halfway down her pale back. Breasts a little smaller than he preferred, but perky and sexy all the same.

"You're- you're.. you're real.." John said slowly, his eyes still open wide in disbelief.

"Very," the goddess said, stepping close enough to extend her hand and slowly stroke his face, running down to his shoulders, and muscled arms, outlining his physique. He gulped, casting a glance at his lover, not knowing what to do.

Jane's brow furrowed, mostly with concern, she was still very much in shock over the presence of this apparent goddess, but also wasn't too pleased with this summoned woman suddenly feeling up her lover right in front of her.

The goddess seemed to sense this jealousy, as she reassured her almost indignantly, "No need for alarm, young one."

The goddess paused, turning to Jane, examining her from head to toe, "My my, you are a beauty.." The woman circled her, her gleaming knowing eyes full of a wicked playfulness and cold calculated certainty, roaming all over Jane's face and curves. "The type of beauty that sets men's hearts on fire with longing," she said with an almost imperceptible smirk.

"Now," the goddess said, clasping her hands together, observing them. "Why have you summoned me?"

The couple looked at each other speechless. While unspoken, they could both feel how uncertain the other was about going through with this... ritual... a ritual they both very much had previously thought was just an old myth- a joke!

His voice broke the silence, "We want to be together."

"Well, I would hope so," the goddess scoffed. "Why else would you awaken such an ancient power?"

"We don't have the money to get married but... They say you offer a lifetime of paradise to any couple whose love is strong." John stated.

The woman smiled, a mischievous look in her eyes.

"They speak the truth," she said, looking at each of them but pausing on Jane's face. "And is your love strong?"

Jane didn't like the tone with which the goddess delivered that question. "Of course," Jane said defensively.

The goddess chuckled, "As you say.." She walked behind the shrine, facing both of them, then stretched out her hand above their liquid love mixture, closing her eyes.

Suddenly, her hand glowed with pink light, and the drying liquid below seemed to suddenly disappear, little by little. The couple watched in silence, mesmerized by the goddess' supernatural power.

The woman's eyes opened and her hand returned to her side.

"Your love is strong.. but not unbreakable," the goddess said calmly, but with the certainty of truth

A flash of anger compelled John to raise his voice, "How can you know that? You know nothing about us."

The woman looked at him expressionless, "I would caution you from telling a goddess what she does and does not know, young man.. and I would advise you to listen, instead. Words of a goddess ignored, often lead to loss and tragedy."

"We're ready for anything," Jane said adamantly.

The woman peered into Jane's eyes carefully, "As you say, young one."

"If you would so wish to test your love..." she said slowly and ominously, as if she were reciting a cryptic line out of a medieval book, "stretch out a palm above the altar."

John looked and nodded at his girl, and each of them tentatively stepped forward. Each extended an arm above the shrine- first John, then Jane.

The goddess' eyes opened and she touched both their hands together with hers, before closing her eyes again and speaking some Latin-sounding phrases with a strange intonation. The symbol on the shine began to glow the same pinkish hue they had seen earlier and, suddenly, the goddess was raising a small but jagged dagger. Jane glanced at John, retracting her hand. Jane opened her mouth to say something.

"It's alright," he said, before she could utter a word. "We'll be fine."

Jane looked at him a moment longer, John seemed so assured of both the ritual's promise, as well as their love, which gave her hope. She looked back at the goddess, extended her hand once more, and steeled herself for what was to come.

The goddess' eyes were open again and had rested on Jane once more, "Ancient magic requires ancient sacrifice."

Without any warning, the dagger flashed bright pink, and - with the slightest prick of pain - both their palms were cut with the dagger at once. The goddess quickly discarded the dagger, before taking both the lover's hands in hers, and pressing their palms together. Their blood mixed together, warm beads trickling down the sides of their hands, and dripping onto the center of the shrine.

The goddess' eyes suddenly turned a glowing pink, and her voice deepened again- her voice seemed impossibly amplified. "True love, true trial.. Reveal a lover, reveal a liar."

The same thunderous crackle that had startled them before suddenly ripped through the sky again, and bright light filled both their vision until they could see nothing else but the three of them standing there in front of the shrine, its symbol glowing so bright its pink light seemed to reach out like rays of sunshine.

A final blast of light and sound boomed, and nothing but silence remained.