The Love Witch Ch. 02

Story Info
Jane and John's Trials begin at the Temple of Love.
1.8k words
4.71
3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhh.." John groaned, blinking his eyes open to check on Jane, who was lying right beside him and also looking around, orienting herself. It felt like he had just come out of a deep sleep, only he knew they had apparently traveled through some kind of magical portal just moments before. "Where are we?"

"Well you're in the Temple of Love, of course!" the goddess replied, gesturing for them to look around..

It appeared John and Jane had been transported to the middle of some dark cathedral-looking structure

"It is here where your first Trial shall take place," the goddess stated ominously.

Suddenly, both John and Jane's bodies were lifted by some magical force and carried to the very center of the temple. John was placed on an altar of sorts, and Jane was placed not on the altar, but upright standing beside him at his head.

"What are you doing?!" John demanded. "Why can't I move my body?"

But the goddess neglected to reply. Instead, she chanted a spell in a low monotone voice, and some type of pink glowing sphere was conjured up between her outstretched hands, which she then shot over at John, and which eventually enveloped his entire body in a pink cloudy mist.

John coughed, "What- *cough* -what are you doing to me?"

This time the goddess did respond, walking slowly to stand by his side, "Oh, John." Unbeknownst to him, she had just bewitched him with a quick-acting, powerful, sensation-enriching, arousal-inducing spell. John could feel something taking place in his body, a feverish heat in his face, an excitement in his gut, a sensual relaxing of his body... and an engorging of his cock.

"So.." the goddess began. "What does John desire most, in his heart of hearts?"

A strange pulling sensation in the back of John's skull seized his head as if it were suddenly being pulled by a magnet. John looked at Jane with concern, wondering whether or not he had carelessly put her in danger.

"My, my.. You are quite in love with her aren't you?"

Slowly before both their eyes, every physical feature of the goddess began to gradually shift and merge into.. a nearly exact copy of Jane. In fact, it was difficult for either John or Jane to tell exactly what was different, but the goddess knew- she had transformed into a perfectly symmetrical, optimally fit (in John's eyes) version of Jane. Her pubic hair - or mostly lack thereof - was exactly as John liked it. She smelled of John's favorite fragrance, and her tits were slightly larger, yet somehow just as perky.

Both Jane and John could do nothing but stare, neither of them were even aware of the candles and lighting the goddess had also conjured around them to perfectly accentuate the illusion.

"Well, well," the goddess said, noticing the bulge in John's trousers and running her hand along the inside of his thigh. "Either my spells are working much faster than usual or you really like what you see..."

For a second, John forgot about Jane - the real Jane. He couldn't stop devouring every detail of the goddess' illusion of Jane with his eyes.

"And time is of the essence!" the goddess continued, raising both hands over John. "And so, your first Trial commences."

John's clothes, then began to simply.. disappear. First his shirt, then his pants, and eventually - instantly - his boxer briefs, causing his dick to spring free and proud, pointing straight up at the ceiling.

"Oh!" the goddess exclaimed softly, smiling at Jane. "You're a lucky one.. That's a decent sized cock."

John couldn't resist feeling just a touch of pride at her flattery. He had always thought he was average.

"But what if it were..." the goddess paused, eyeing his member and curling her thin fingers around the base of his dick. "...bigger?"

All of a sudden, a strong buzz of electric power coursed through John's lower body, beginning at the top of his cock and spreading down to his balls. Again, before both their hypnotized eyes, John and Jane witnessed his dick expand in length and swell in width into an enormous phallus, his balls also growing into heavy swollen-looking testicles.

John's jaw dropped as he looked at his newly enlarged dick, his panicked shock slowly subsiding into wonder.

"Incredible, isn't it?" the goddess said in a sultry voice, her soft thumb running over the throbbing head of his cock, which seemed at least 2 inches wide. "And now, you get to use it.."

Lifting herself, she straddled his chest, and leaned back a little so her pink pussy was in full view.

"See how tight I am?" she whispered with a wicked smile, using both hands to spread apart her pussy with slender fingers so he was staring right into her glistening pink wetness. John was fully focused, then suddenly snapped out of it, and looked backward at Jane, hesitant and uncertain.

"Now, now.." the goddess said. "If you do not participate in the Trial- we cannot test your love, now can we?" That got John's attention again. "Yes, young man..." she said, stroking his face, her pussy inches from his face. "You each must complete 3 Trials before your love can be tested.. Should you choose not to participate, you will forfeit, and your love will forever be cursed."

"Now," the goddess said. "Enjoy me- like the way you enjoyed your lover over there for the first time." His eyes drooped, then, and suddenly his hands strained against the spell- whether it was to resist or touch the goddess was unclear. But one thing was clear by the straining stiffness of his erection and the trickling of pre-cum down its length- the spell with all its aphrodisiac-fueled power was reaching its peak. His mouth was beginning to water. Jane scoffed, her arms folded in jealous annoyance.

The goddess turned her head knowingly to look at her, "Don't be jealous, young girl. His will is quite strong."

The goddess moved backward and began to move her wet slit against his cock up and down slowly, pushing against the fat head of his newly thickened cock, sometimes sliding over the whole length of his shaft, coating it in her wetness.

"But no man can resist the Goddess of Love, for long.." she said, her eyes widening a little as she angled her pussy so that the tapered end of his cock was just barely touching her entrance, "And every man has his breaking point." Emphasizing her words, she used her weight to force his bulbous head inside of her and gasped, her eyelids fluttering. John's foot twitched and his stomach tightened in response. Oh, it's been so long! the goddess thought in excitement to herself.

"Ah-ahh.." the goddess' breath caught for a second, pausing the penetration with just his cockhead inside, "so so deliciously thick."

She lifted her hips, until the head of his cock slipped free with a soft pop, "Ah!.. we're going to have so much fun, John."

For minutes, the goddess locked eyes seductively with the young man and would repeat a pattern of teasing. First, allowing just his head inside her, before releasing him, again and again, moaning enthusiastically all the while in a way that made it seem like she had never had a cock as big as his- it almost seemed it was too big for her- it drove him wild. His dick was fully engorged and seemed to pulse with impatience and frustration. The desire to thrust himself as deep as possible inside her was overwhelming. It felt so good. Her teasing pussy felt so good. He wasn't sure if it was his enlarged dick or her pussy, but the pleasure was exquisite and addictive.

The goddess flashed him another wicked smile, saying almost patronizingly, "Does that feel gooood, John?"

Reading his thoughts, she saw his orgasm was near. Devilishly, she allowed his cock to sink deeper inside of her which made him groan involuntarily. Are you going to cum inside me, John? she asked him telepathically. John's eyebrows shot up, he had no idea she could talk to him this way. She took him halfway inside of her, making her mewl. Please, John.. her chin lowered, but she maintained her eye contact with him, she looked almost evil. Cum inside me John... Terrifying and.. beautiful.

Suddenly she was moving at a rapid pace, making half his cock disappear over and over again into her clenching wet pussy. John clenched his jaw, his hands struggling against the magical restraints- and the goddess knew why. He didn't want to cum inside her. That was too sacred. But it was a part of the Trials, and could not be avoided. You're going to give me allll your cum, John. John moaned closed-mouthed in response. You're going to give me more cum than you've ever given before! John was now grunting and groaning like an animal, with quick and heavy exhales. He was trying to stop himself.

"I'm cumming, John!" the goddess announced, her voice echoing through the temple.

John's balls tightened, his cock fluttered with mind-numbing pleasure. There was no escape from it.

Fill me up, John! the goddess insisted telepathically and enthusiastically.

And with that, she impaled herself on the whole length of John's dick, and exclaimed with the pleasure-filled scream only a witch could produce, as John erupted like a firehose inside of her.

"Yesssss, John!!" she yelled triumphantly, her face contorting into all kinds of expressions in pleasurable agony as she vigorously took his dick's full length inside of her again and again, John knew his body was behaving differently, he was unloading ropes and ropes of cum deep inside her contracting pussy. His head was thrown back and his whole body shook in rhythm with his ejaculations.. There was so much cum inside of her, it began to squelch and squirt everywhere when their hips were colliding.

Yesss, she whispered to him telepathically, as her pace gradually became slower and slower. Yes, John.

Finally, after a few more moments, John's body slumped, and he lay there heaving. The goddess raised herself off of him slowly, purring as his massive phallus slipped out - a final string of ejaculate springing forth.

The goddess straddled his chest again, this time to show him how much of his cum was inside of her. A massive glob of it was slowly oozing outwards. With a snap of her fingers, she magically produced a clear dildo-looking object which floated in midair. With one extended hand, she curled two fingers in the air toward herself, and the dildo moved through the air, pushing inside of her slowly and sensually, somehow staying in place inside her with no assistance. A trickle of John's cum was expelled, and she used a quick finger to catch it, bringing it to her lips and sucking it off while making eye contact with Jane, "Not a drop should go to waste."