The Lover

Story Info
What you ask for might not be what you want.
3.4k words
3.5
16.3k
18
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

Author's Note: This is another one from the past. This one was easy to figure out where it goes. No doubt... Loving Wives. What you ask for might not be what you want.

Copyright © 2023 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

~~ The Lover ~~

"Michelle," George called from the living room.

"Yes, dear," Michelle replied coming from the kitchen.

"Sit with me dear, we have to talk about something."

"Oh, whatever do we need to discuss?" she asked sitting next to her oh-so-sexy husband.

George was tall, dark, and handsome whom Michelle loved very deeply. They have been married for fifteen years and were college sweethearts.

"You know this new job of mine will have me traveling across the country for long periods?"

"Yes and I will miss you deeply," Michelle sighed.

"So, I was thinking," George started.

"What dear?"

"Maybe you might want to take a lover?"

"What?" Michelle yelled, her outrage and disbelief echoed in her voice.

"Michelle, please don't take offense, but when I'm home you wear me out. I can barely keep up. And now that I'm going to be gone, sometimes months at a time, I just didn't want you to..."

"God George, I would never, I could never cheat on you, honey!" Michelle told him a slight tremor in her voice.

"It wouldn't be cheating dear. Not if I know about it, would it?"

"George, I still couldn't do that!"

"Michelle?" George said sternly.

"Yes," she replied.

"Why are your nipples hard?" George laughed.

"I don't know," Michelle said, surprised as she looked down at her chest.

"I think you like the idea," George told her smiling.

"I do not..." Michelle said choking to a halt.

"What's the matter, dear?"

Michelle looked at her husband a surprised look on her face.

"My panties are incredibly wet all of a sudden," Michelle told her husband shyly.

George laughed, wrapping his arms around his dear sweet wife. George loved her very much, but even though he was a year younger than her, he really couldn't keep up with her in bed. Every night she wanted to make long, passionate love. Although, what she called, making love, was just rough and tumble fucking. And George was worn out. That was one reason he took this new job, to get some rest.

"Well, it seems your body knows you better than you do," George laughed.

Michelle hugged her husband fiercely, burying her face in his neck. She was shivering.

"God, I'm so sorry," she whispered.

"No need dear, I'm the one who suggested it," George whispered back hugging her.

"Oh god," Michelle cried, "I just came."

George laughed as he pulled her lips to his. Michelle kissed him back passionately. Soon, Michelle was naked lying on the couch, George sucking on her hard nipples, his fingers plunging into her sex.

"Oh god," Michelle cried, her orgasm wracking her body again. "Fuck me, George."

Pressing his lips to hers, George plunged his fingers in and out of her faster. Hips bucking, Michelle sucked on her husband's tongue as if it were his cock, which she desperately wanted inside of her. Suddenly, her back arched, thrusting her stomach high into the air.

"Fuck," she cried.

All through her orgasm, George kept up his assault on her pussy. Michelle came and came, her body balanced on her head and feet.

~ ~ ~ ~

Not really knowing how to go about finding a lover, Michelle started to frequent bars on the other side of town, not wanting to ruin a friendship. She thought finding a...stranger to become her lover was best. She found out from a friend, which bars to frequent. This friend told her there was any number of eligible young men looking for a woman just like her. Her friend also told her there was no reason she shouldn't be able to find two such willing young men. Michelle blushed at the thought of being with two men at the same time.

So, here she sat, looking at herself in the mirror behind the bar. Gazing at herself, she assessed what she saw. A forties-something auburn-haired woman, slim, but not skinny, with brown eyes, bright smile, nice breasts, and a cute ass, at least George told her it was cute. She had been here three previous nights and had only talked to three men each night. None of whom she liked enough to climb into bed with. Each night she had to go home and plunge her vibrator into her own body in order to get to sleep. Tonight she vowed would be the night. As she took a sip of her drink, the bartender, Tim, set another down in front of her.

"Gentleman in the grey suit," Tim told her.

"Thank you, Tim," Michelle told him turning to look at the man who had brought her a drink.

Surprised, she nodded her thanks. He was very good-looking, but a bit older than her previous suitors. She watched as he rose and walked to where she sat. He was as tall as her husband, yet looked more muscular. His hair was blond and nicely styled.

"Good evening my dear," he said his voice deep, "my name is Cal."

"Good evening to you Cal, I'm Michelle. Join me if you wish."

He slid onto the stool next to her, setting his drink on the bar top.

"What brings you here tonight Michelle?"

Smiling, Michelle decided to tell him the truth.

"I'm here looking for a lover at my husband's request," Michelle told him watching his face for his reaction.

"I see," Cal said calmly. Inside, he was excited beyond belief.

Michelle was surprised by his reaction.

Cal cleared his throat and took a sip of his drink before continuing the conversation.

"Well my dear, you just might be in luck, I just happen to know a man who is also looking for someone just like you."

"Really?" Michelle asked.

"Huh uh, he happens to be here tonight too."

"Well imagine that," Michelle said in disbelief.

"Indeed. Can I buy you dinner tonight?"

"I have already eaten, but if you like I can join you while you do," Michelle said.

She was suddenly excited by this man. Something about him drew her to him.

"That's okay, I could stand to skip a meal here or there," Cal laughed.

Laughing with him, Michelle sipped her drink. They talked for another round of drinks. Michelle was flirty, touching his hand to make a point, and rubbing his arm while he told her something intimate. When the third round was placed before them, Michelle was sure and had made a decision.

"Cal, would you like to get a room?" she asked softly.

"Yes, I would, if you would join me there."

"Cal, I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't thinking of joining you."

"Of course, I'll be right back," he said leaning in and kissing her cheek as he slipped off his stool, then headed to the front desk.

Michelle was smiling. She was also squirming on her stool, her panties were wet with anticipation. Sitting watching herself in the mirror, she saw she was ideally pinching her nipple. Pulling her hand from her breast, she looked around the bar. Tim, the bartender, was smiling at her. Nodding at him, she tweaked her nipple one last time for him. Tim walked to where Michelle sat.

"Cal is a real nice guy," Tim told her.

"You know him?"

"Yes, he's been coming in here for about three months now. You're the first he's even thought about getting a room with, let alone getting one."

"Really? What's his story?"

"A year ago, his wife died in a car accident. After that, he withdrew. He lost everything. His business, his home, he just quit. Then his sister, who is much younger than him kicked his ass. She got him into rehab and on his feet again. Now he has a job and a nice place to live and a sister who loves him very much."

"Thank you, Tim. You're a friend of his?"

"Yes, I used to work for him."

"Good friends are hard to find," Michelle told Tim almost in tears.

Just then, Cal came back almost surprised to find Michelle still there.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Definitely," Michelle said sliding off her stool, picking up her drink.

Cal grabbed his too, "See you, Tim."

"Sure thing Mister Davenport."

"Cal, Tim, how many times do I have to tell you?"

"Sorry, Cal, you two have a nice night."

"We will Tim and thank you," Michelle said as Cal led her away.

As they walked to the elevator, Michelle remembered reading about Calvin Davenport in the paper. His wife died when she was broadsided by a drunk driver. She seemed to remember something about a child. Her mind flashed on a picture of the man standing next to her, Cal Davenport. Looking up into his eyes, Michelle couldn't help herself. Reaching up, she gently placed her hand on the back of his neck, pulling his lips to hers. He moaned as their lips met.

Michelle sighed when the elevator doors opened on their floor. Cal took her hand in his as they walked to their room. Once the door closed behind them, Michelle took Cal's drink from him and set hers alongside his on the nightstand. Turning she pulled Cal to her, pressing her lips to his once more.

Cal wrapped his arms around her gently, Michelle's arms draped over his strong muscular shoulders as their tongues danced in Michelle's mouth. When his hand caressed her breast, Michelle almost swooned. George had only been gone a week and even though Michelle had used her vibrator every night she was still wound tight.

Cal was enjoying the young woman in his arms. It had been a long time since he last felt a breast in his hand. The fact her breasts were completely new to his touch excited him. Cal slipped his other hand down to Michelle's cute ass. Moaning into Cal's mouth as he squeezed her ass, Michelle pressed her pelvis against Cal's hardening cock. The lovers stood kissing for a long time. Michelle was in no hurry and Cal never wanted the kiss to end. Slowly, Michelle pulled her mouth from his. Looking up into his eyes, she saw joy and just a touch of remorse.

"Why does your husband want you to take a lover?" Cal asked softly.

"Oh Cal," Michelle sighed as the spell was broken. "Come, let's sit and talk." Michelle led him to the small loveseat.

"My husband just accepted a job where he will be gone months at a time. I suspect he took the job because he was tired."

"Of you?" asked Cal incredulously.

"No, physically tired. You see I'm highly sexed and demanding."

"Ah...you wore him out," Cal laughed.

"Yes. So there is no reason to regret what we are about to do. He wanted this and so do I."

"Really?"

"Yes, Cal, really. You are a very handsome man."

"Thank you, Michelle. May I ask how young you are?"

Laughing Michelle looked into Cal's eyes. "How young do you think I am?"

"Mid-thirties," Cal told her waiting for her outage. Instead, she laughed.

"Oh Cal, not only have I never heard it quite asked like that, but your guess has me far too young."

"What? Too young?"

"Yes dear, I'm forty-four."

Stunned Cal just stared at Michelle. Leaning in Michelle kissed Cal on the cheek.

"Thank you though, you have made my day in more ways than one."

"You're welcome," Cal said still a little befuddled.

Slowly, Michelle snaked her arms around Cal, hoping he would wrap her in his. When he didn't she pulled his lips to hers again. When she pressed her tongue to his lips he suddenly came alive, really, alive. His tongue pushed into her mouth, his arms wrapped around her tightly and he sighed heavily. For ten minutes, he did nothing but kiss and hug her.

"You can touch me you know," Michelle said pulling away.

Moaning he looked into her eyes as he placed a hand on her breast. Michelle sighed at his touch.

"Touch me," Cal told her.

Nodding, Michelle moved a hand from behind Cal's neck and reached down placing her hand on the tent in his pants. Cal groaned, and Michelle sighed, he was hard and quite large under her palm. Taking her other hand from his neck, Michelle unzipped his pants. Breathing rapidly, she reached in and pulled his erect cock out so she could get a look at it.

She groaned when it came into view and again when she was able to stroke him. Cal's breath caught when Michelle's hand wrapped around his dick. It had been so long since he had felt the touch of a woman there. Leaning forward Michelle kissed the tip.

"Oh god," whispered Cal.

"Stand up," Michelle told him.

Standing Cal let his pants fall to his ankles. Turning toward Michelle, Cal felt her hand wrap around him once again. Looking up into his eyes, Michelle opened her mouth and slowly slid his cock into her mouth.

"Oh god, yes," growled Cal.

Michelle licked and sucked Cal's manhood. She didn't do this very often with her husband. Not because she didn't like it, she actually loved sucking cock. It was George when she was with him she was anxious to get his lovely cock into her as quickly as possible. For some reason she wanted this to last a little longer. Slowly, she sucked and licked Cal's cock. You might even say she made love to it with her mouth.

"Yes, my god you're beautiful," said Cal looking down at Michelle.

Popping Cal's cock out of her mouth, Michelle stood, slipping the straps of her dress from her shoulders. Her dress slithered down her body revealing her nakedness to Cal.

"God," whispered Cal.

"Take me, Cal, take me to bed and do what you will with me," Michelle told him suddenly submissive.

Pulling Michelle, Cal led her to the bed. Michelle climbed into bed, crawling to the middle, flopping down on her back. Cal followed closely, slipping between Michelle's spread legs, he stopped to look down at her gorgeous pussy.

"God, it's so beautiful," Cal whispered.

Blushing, Michelle shivered at his praise of her pussy. Slowly, so as not to tickle her, Cal lowered his mouth to her moist, warm labia. Michelle jumped as his lips pressed against her labia.

"Oh yes," she cried.

Quickly, Cal pressed his tongue through the soft, delicate folds of her pussy into her wet, steaming opening.

"Ugh," Michelle cried out, throwing her head back into the mattress under her.

Cal took his time licking and sucking Michelle's fabulous pussy. Without hesitation, he drank her wonderful fluids leaking from her vagina. Moaning, Cal inserted two fingers into her body.

"Oh god," cried Michelle, "god yes."

Quickly, Cal started to slide his fingers in and out of her in time with his tongue slapping her clit. Michelle began to whine as her body shook and bucked against Cal's mouth. Pushing his fingers into Michelle deeply, he turned them so the pads were facing up. Curling them up, he pressed them against the little ridges of her g-spot.

Michelle screamed, then went limp. Slowly, Cal crawled up Michelle's body watching her chest rise and fall slowly. Looking down at her face, her eyes fluttered open. Smiling, Cal kissed her forehead.

"Are you okay?" Cal asked her.

"Yes," Michelle hissed. "Where did you learn that and can you teach my husband how?"

Laughing Cal shook his head. "No I can't teach your husband, but you can. As for who..."

"Oh dear, forget I asked, please?"

"No. I need to start talking about her. I just hope you won't mind?"

"Slip inside me, Cal. Push it all the way in me," Michelle commanded.

Reaching down between them, Michelle took Cal's cock in hand and pressed him down until it slipped into her pussy.

"That's it dear, push...keep pushing."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You're not. Now push. Ugh...oh god that's it...all the way...there you go."

"Mmmm, you do feel good," whispered Cal.

"So do you dear man, so do you," Michelle moaned. "Now tell me about her."

"Really? Like this?"

"Yes. What did she look like? What was her name?"

Cal groaned. "Her name was Linda. She looks exactly like you. My heart skipped a beat when I saw you sitting at the bar."

"Do I sound like her?"

"No. I don't think I could have handled that."

"Cal, you loved her very much. And there should be no secrets between lovers."

"God you are so special, just like Linda. Tell me about your husband."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"He is tall, like you. His hair is dark brown, almost black. He is in good shape, like you and he is long like you. You don't happen to have a brother, younger, by any chance?"

"No," Cal laughed squeezing Michelle's breast.

"How about cousins?"

Suddenly Cal was quiet. Looking into her eyes, he studies her face.

"My father's brother has a son who they say looks like a younger me..."

"God, no," Michelle was suddenly afraid to ask the next logical question.

"...his name is George." Cal finished.

"Fuck," Michelle cried.

"What's the matter..."

"Nothing, now fuck me, hard and fast," Michelle commanded.

"Not until you..."

"And not until you get me off," Michelle growled.

Nodding, Cal started slowly until Michelle's juices coated his cock completely. Then for fifteen minutes, he slammed into her. A woman who he now suspected was married to his cousin. A man he had never met only told about by relatives who said he married a woman who could be Linda's twin.

"Oh yes," yelled Michelle as her body bucked with orgasm, "fuck, yes, yes, yes."

Racked with orgasm Michelle's body convulsed, her wiggling and moaning caused Cal to erupt inside her. As his come splashed against her cervix, Michelle told him, "His name is George."

"Fuck," Cal cried as his prostate pulsed again, squirting his seed inside his cousin's wife.

~ ~ ~ ~

Three weeks later George came home to a thoroughly satisfied wife. She was all smiles as they hugged in the foyer.

"So you look..."

"What? Well fucked?" Michelle teased, giggling.

"I wasn't going to be that crude."

"Well, what I've been doing is crude and lascivious and very, very satisfying."

"Good. I'm glad you're happy."

"Oh, I didn't say I was happy, but I am, so don't worry about that."

"What's to worry about?"

"Nothing," said Michelle slyly.

"Would you like to tell me about it?" They were in the bedroom where George was going to unpack.

"Sure. Why don't you shower, we can unpack later, then join me in bed and I'll tell you all the exquisite details."

"Great, be right with you."

Ten minutes later, as George fucked his wife, she told him about her lover and all they did together. George became more and more excited as Michelle told him about how well her love was fucking her when he was gone. This had been part of George's plan all along, to have Michelle tell him about being fucked by another man.

"So there I was, a strange cock in me for the first time since we were married...oh god that feels so good...when he tells me his cousin's name."

"What was the name?" asked George.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, baby," Michelle cried as George plunged into her. "Keep fucking me. Faster, faster, faster, oh god I'm coming." Michelle shook with her orgasm.

"Oh fuck, me too," George yelled, his cock pulsing stronger than he could ever remember.

"His cousin's name is George," whispered Michelle.

George froze, his cock was still squirting, but he suddenly couldn't move.

"What?" he croaked.

"His cousin's name is George."

"Who is this guy again?"

"I told you, didn't I? Calvin Davenport," Michelle said sweetly.

"Oh god," George groaned, rolling off his wife. "What have you told him?"

"I told him the truth, but that was before I found out he was your cousin. A cousin you never told me about, dear. Why?"

"Oh god. Oh, fuck no. My god."

"Oh do shut up George, no need to worry. Cal isn't going to rat you out about being a pervert. Not as long as I keep fucking him."

"What?" George yells.

"You wanted me to take a lover, I did. I'm just keeping it in the family."

~~ The End ~~

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers