The Lover Camper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it baby bro, give your beautiful sister that hot cum," Abby said in a husky voice, "oh god! Oh god! I'm going to cum Eddy. You're making me so hot," she moaned pressing her head against the wall of the shower. Knowing how her sister would fume that she was doing this to Eddy when Una wanted to do it since she had already sucked him off. "Cum with me Eddy," Abby said with heavy laden eyes.

"Fuck!" Eddy cried out as his semen spattered along her stomach and the bottoms of her breasts.

"That's it Una eat your daddy's cum," Blake grunted as he dumped his morning load into his daughter's mouth.

"Eddy?" Abby said bending at the hips her ass pointing at the shower once they had washed their bodies. "Doesn't my pussy look good?" she asked a finger resting on either side of her cunt. "Isn't it a nice tight little thing?" she asked looking up at him in-between her legs as her towel rested on the floor.

"Oh, most definitely," Eddy nodded as he stared at her youthful pussy.

"Soon Eddy, this pretty little thing..." Abby gasped as she felt Eddy's mouth wrapped around her mound. "Yes Eddy! Eat me!" she howled her hands braced on the door as Eddy sucked on her labia. "Oh god Eddy! Harder! They need to know your lips!" Abby moaned feeling her thighs trembling.

"Hurry up in there!" Una huffed banging on the door. Abby shot the door an evil look. Suppressing a shudder at the suction of his lips leaving her cunt pulled at her labia as Eddy pulled away.

"Abby, Eddy do hurry up or your breakfast will get cold," Laurel called out a little annoyed at it wasn't her in that bathroom and having her son sucking on her womanhood like Abby was.

Una and Abby stared daggers at each other as Abby pushed the door open. Her towel barely containing her large breasts as the two sisters faced off. Noting how Una's nose wiggled trying to smell the faint lingering scent of her brother's cum.

"Dad brought both of your bags in so you can get changed," Una said stepping to the side noticing how Eddy was quickly fumbling with his towel. It wasn't fair that Abby got to feel that hard, wet, yummy body underneath her touch as her eyes savored her brother's hard body. She loved her father, she loved the fact that she could suck, fuck, bring pleasure to that huge thing of his. Yet he was her father, and she knew in time his age would be catching up to him. Her brother on the other hand was only a year younger than she was, and so eager to learn what she could show him. Una so wanted to teach Eddy the value of sex with her body.

"Abby come get dressed," Blake said holding two plates lined with eggs, bacon, and buttered toast as he help his wife to set the table, "your eggs are getting cold," he said smiling at her. He was pleased that his son wasn't put off on tasting his sister's cunt.

"Okay daddy," Abby said wiggling her ass for her brother as she left the bathroom.

"Morning Eddy," Una said standing in the doorway blocking his escape. Her breasts bounced due to her lack of a bra. Her delicate indigo panties form tightly to her mound from want Eddy could see that her shirt she slept in covered up.

"Morning," Eddy said feeling venerable at now his sister gazed at him.

"So Abby better not be the only one you shower with," Una pouted knowing how her nipples stood proudly against the fabric of her shirt.

"Y-y-you want to take a shower with me?" Eddy asked swallowing hard at the hungry light he saw in his sister's eyes.

"Mmmhmm," Una nodded. "How else am I going to wash these?" she asked lifting up her shirt over her breasts. Loving how his eyes bulged out as Eddy stared unabated at her orbs. Letting him watch as she teased the pink gold heart shaped nipple ring that sat against her right breast. "Would you like..."

"Una stop teasing your brother and come eat," Laurel said sternly as she left the kitchen. Una stuck her tongue out at their mother, gasping as Eddy buried his face in the valley of her breasts. A loving smile graced her lips as she stroked the back of his head.

"God. They're so soft," Eddy said his voice muffled by her heavenly mounds.

"Of course they are, I do moisturize them every night before I go to bed."

"Now Una," Laurel said growing impatient.

"I'll let you watch if you like," Una said bringing his face out of her cleavage, leaning in her soft lips capturing his before leaving her dazed brother standing alone in the bathroom.

"Holy shit!" Eddy screamed out in joy in his mind. When summer started he so didn't think this was how it was going to go. He had thought he would have to sneak around like the dirty perv he has been since he hit puberty just to stare at his sisters and mother.

"Baby there's no need to go hide to change," Laurel said from the booth sitting across from Blake, "it isn't like we haven't seen you naked before," she said with a coy smirk as Eddy went to grab his bag to go change.

"Yes, it isn't like I didn't change your diapers," Blake chuckled as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Yes, take it off," Una purred as she turned in her seat as she hemmed in her father.

"Mmmhmm," Abby cooed as she ran her eyes over her brother's body.

"Isn't he just yummy?" Laurel whispered into Abby's ear as she sat beside her. "Don't you think we need to give your Dad a present for making your brother so...delicious?" she asked noting the nods of her daughters as they watched how Eddy's bicep tightened as he lifted his bag from the non-sofa bed couch that sat facing the kitchen.

"O-okay," Eddy said his hand reaching down, dropping the towel to the floor. Instantly he felt their hungry stares burning into his naked skin.

"Mmm, would you just look at that ass," Una purred reaching out her fake nails skimming along his skin before giving it a light spank. Giggling as Eddy jumped, a sinful smirk rose the left corner of her mouth as her brother stepped out of his reach.

"I know you don't mind not eating at the table when the motorhome is in this configuration," Laurel said blowing her son a kiss. Pulling the left side of her robe open flashing her son a peek of her left breast.

"No worries Mom," Eddy said trying not to grow hard as he dressed.

"Turn it up!" Una jump from her seat as The Pussycat Dolls "Don't Cha" came over the radio as they been on the road for two hours. Watching as Abby turned the volume up before quickly jumping from her seat. Their mother turned around in her captian seat to watch and record it as she pulled her phone out of the pocket of the seat so she could show Blake once they stopped for lunch. While Eddy laid on the other couch his nose stuck in-between the pages of a book. His eyes glancing up, his gaze lingering on his sisters' backsides.

"Ooh, baby, ooh!" Abby and Una sang in unison their fingers interweaving, leaning in lightly kissing each other.

"Dolls," Una said looking at her mother.

"Fellas," Abby said looking at her brother.

"Are you ready?" Eddy didn't know what the hell was going on, but as his sisters spanked their asses he didn't care.

"Let's dance," Una sang swaying her hips as she danced around the left side of her sister.

"Ooh baby," Abby sang tilting her head to the side, her left hand ran over stomach down her dancefloor before covering her womanhood, while her right ran over her right breast, up her neck, biting her nail as she shook her hips. Staring at her brother with sultry eyes.

"I know you like me," Una sang peering over her sister's right shoulder blowing her brother a kiss.

"I know you like me," Abby said mirroring her sister before they quickly looked at each other then huffing as they looked away.

"I know you do," Una said stalking towards Eddy. Her fingers skimming along his right leg before plucking his book from his hands.

"I know you do," Abby said dropping her bra into his lap as danced passed him.

"That's why whenever I come around," Una sang playing with her nipples.

"She's all over you," Abby sang shooting her sister a look.

"I know you want it," Una sang her tongue curling out.

"I know you want it," Abby said running her finger down the valley of her breasts.

"It's easy to see," they sang in unison their eyes pointed directly at the bulge in his shorts.

"And in the back of your mind," Una sang spinning on her heel twerking her ass for her brother.

"You know you should be fucking me," Abby purred reaching out giving his hard cock a few strokes. She was going to do more but Una commandeered his lap. Looming over him, her hips moving along his bulge as she dry humped her brother.

"Don't you like how my body feels?" Una asked as her hands braced herself on the armrest of the couch. Feeling how his cock parted her labia through her yoga shorts. Knowing that soon her shorts would be soaked through, but she didn't care. All she cared about was pleasing her brother and that cock of his. Grinning down at him as the warmth of her cunt soaked through the light material of his shorts.

"Eddy," Abby said brushing aside Una's hair as she peered down at him from over Una's left shoulder as Abby's hips pressed against Una's ass, "wouldn't you like to see how our sister looks like when she cums?" she asked smiling warmly at him as Eddy nodded vehemently.

"Abby!" Una yelp as her sister pushed down her yoga shorts to expose her cunt. "Oh fuck!" she hissed as Abby spread her ass cheeks open, Abby's tongue ran up her slit before sucking on her chocolate starfish. "Not there! Not my ass sister!" Una loudly moaned as she felt Abby's tongue circling her brown eye. She knew her sister wouldn't get anywhere near it if Abby didn't know that she kept her ass as clean as she could get it. She loved it when Abby ate her ass. "You're playing dirty today," she huffed smirking as Eddy pushed her shirt up. "Go on, suck on them," Una mouthed as her dangling breasts swayed. Biting her lower lip as Eddy's lips plucked at her right nipple. "Not to hard Eddy that one is sensitive, okay?"

"Okay," Eddy said switching his assault to her left breast while his thumb rolled her right nipple.

"Yes Eddy, mmm, suck on your sister's tit," Una breathed heavily as Abby's tongue probed her anus. "You're doing so well Eddy," she said sweetly keeping his focus on her as she saw her sister's hand reaching in-between her legs. Roughly snatching down the waistband on his basketball shorts. Angling her hips slightly so Abby could have a treat too. "Do you like the feel of my pussy lips as it rubs on that cock little brother?" Una asked as she rocked her hips as Abby held Eddy's cock against her cunt.

"Y-yes," Eddy stammered from around her breast.

"I can't wait for the time you'll let me fuck you," Una said leaning down placing a kiss on top of Eddy's head. It was their plan that during their stay they would suck him, jack him off as often as they could so Eddy could build endurance and to desensitize his cock. Neither one of them wanted Eddy to blow his load the moment he entered their pussies. That would just annoy them to no end, and no one wanted that. Pouting when she didn't feel the heat of his cock against her pussy only to hear her sister sucking on that rod of his.

"Oh shit! Abby that feels...," Eddy moaned as those green eyes of hers peered at him through Una's legs as she swallowed his cock. Listening to her as she drew a large breath as she came up for air.

"Oh? Does my little brother like it when I suck on his cock?" Abby asked pressing it back against Una's cunt. Watching how her saliva and Una's pussy juice coated Eddy's cock.

"Mmmhmm," Eddy moaned his toes curling.

"Eddy will you eat my pussy?" Abby and Una asked at the same time. Earning them a chuckle from their parents.

"Really? You mean you'll let me?" Eddy asked with wide eyes.

"Of course silly," Una said biting her lip as she neared her orgasm.

"Why wouldn't we want to feel our brother's mouth on us," Abby said, pulling his cock away from Una's sex so she could have another taste of her brother.

"Abby, I want to feel his cum splattering all over my ass," Una said having to take her sister's mumbled words as an okay. Her hips wiggled waiting on her sister to put Eddy's cock back against her. Una felt Abby's nose in the top part of the crack of her ass, her hot breath on her starfish as Eddy unleashed his load. Una released a cute squeak as she felt Eddy's cum painting her labia, her ass cheeks, anus, her sister's tongue lapping up what she could catch. "Abby!" Una howled as she sucked her ass clean of Eddy's cum. Then feeling her tongue on her skin tasting his hot seed. Una had to quickly cover her mound, or she knew her sister would deprive her of her sought after treat. Making her brother watch as she gathered up his semen from her labia, bringing it to her mouth, sucking that treat from her fingers. "Mmm, Eddy, I hope you'll let me have as much of your cum as you will give me," Una purred as her fingers left her lips. Gazing lovingly at him as Eddy nodded vigorously.

"Now Eddy," Una said peering around Abby's left arm as her sister sat on her lap. Their legs spread showing off their cunts to their little brother as he knelt before them. Her eyes glanced at their mother as she was fingering her pussy as she watched them. "Our pussies need some love to..." Abby released a sharp moan as Eddy attacked her cunt with a vengeance.

"Yes Eddy, that's it taste my pussy!" Abby howled as Eddy's tongue parted her lips. "O..." her body convulsed as Eddy inserted two fingers into her sex finding her g-spot while he sucked on her clit. "God! Fuck yes!" she yelled as her folds clamped down on her brother's fingers.

"Eddy! My pussy wants to cum too," Una pouted. Biting her sister's arm as he attacked her cunt with the same energy as he did with Abby's. Whimpering as she played with Abby's cunt as she felt those fingers searching for something. Her eyes went wide when her brother found it. "Right there!" she screamed in pleasure. "Harder brother! Make me cum on those fingers."

Unaware that Laurel shared a nod with her husband. Wiggling her jeans back up her hips as her son was too focused on pleasing his sisters as it should be. Yet she needed to feel her son too. It wasn't fair that her daughters were having all the fun. While they had wanted to get Eddy prepared for when he could maintain his erection without cumming too soon. She needed to fuck him. The need had been gnawing at her for far too long, and Laurel meant to fix that. Her daughters didn't need to know.

"Come with me Edward," Laurel said taking her son by his left arm helping him to his feet before leading him to the rear of the RV. Pushing her son into the room, glancing at her daughters as they panted on the couch with large smiles on their faces before she closed, and locked the door. She didn't need her daughters interrupting her. "So how are you enjoying the truth about your family?" Laurel asked her eyes dipped low at his semi-hard cock.

"So loving it," Eddy said grinning like a fool at his mother ignoring the fact that he had both of his sisters' juices coating his face.

"Good, that's good, it be a shame that you didn't," Laurel said seductively hitting the switch that lowered the automatic blinds before drawing closer to her son. "How about we get rid of these, hmm?" she said pushing his shorts to the floor. Taking her son by surprise as their lips locked tasting her daughters on his tongue. "Shh!" Laurel hissed placing her finger over his lips, "you can't make a sound. You're father can't know what we're about to do, okay?" she lied. She just couldn't wait any longer. Who could blame her? "He's fine with you eating me, but not with what we are about to do. So you'll have to keep this between us, alright?" Laurel lied again. She just wanted to experience her son fucking her without sharing him with her daughters for as long as she could. "You do want to fuck your mother, don't you?" she asked smirking at his widening eyes and his vehement nod. "Good. So I can trust you not to spill the beans?" Laurel asked again she was meet with his nod. How she loved her boy. So obedient. So willing to please his mother as all sons should be. "Now take your mother's shirt off," she commanded. For you see Laurel liked being the dominate in the bedroom sometimes, and what better way to play out the role then on her virgin son. Lifting her arms as her son obeyed her command. Feeling her heart race as Eddy reached behind her back unhooking her bra.

"Do you like my breasts Eddy?" Laurel asked bringing her left breast up to her lips letting her son watch as her tongue flickered out teasing her nipple. Keeping her elation hidden as Eddy nodded as he stuck to his silence. "Go on, touch the tits you have been staring out for the past six years," she said smirking at his shocked eyes that she had known all along. "You should have learned long ago Eddy. You're mother knows everything." Laurel softly moaned as her son cradled her breasts. "Especially when you call out to me when you jack this cock," she said reaching down grasping her son's tool. She only knew this because she had used Abby's peep hole to spy on her son when he had the day off from school and home alone with her. Smiling down at her son when he didn't waste anytime in filling his mouth with her right breast. Smiling up to the ceiling recounting the days when Eddy suckled on her tit like he was currently doing. Feeling her muscles trembling as his tongue circled her areola. Her hips wiggled helping her son as his hands sought to relieve her of the garment that protected her womanhood from his cock. "Get on the bed Ed," Laurel whispered hearing feet approaching then the sound of the bathroom door sliding close as she stepped out of her jeans that were piled at her ankles. Watching as her son's shirt fell to the floor before he crawled to the head of the bed.

Standing at the foot of the bed, allowing her son to gaze at her in the weak sunlight that filtered through the blinds. Watching that cock flex as she teased her left nipple while her fingers played with her cunt. Turning around slowly so her son could view her naked body to his heart's content. Peering over her left shoulder as her hands reached behind her, grabbing her ass giving it a little shake for him. Wishing they were home so she could give him a little dance too, but the ceiling was too low for her to do such a thing without looking silly and silly wasn't what she wanted him to remember about the time his mother took his virginity. Turning on her heel, a predatory smile spread along her lips as her son watched the hypnotic sway of her breasts as she crawled towards him.

"Remember you can't say a word, no matter how good it feels," Laurel said her hands run up and down his chest as she straddled his legs. "And baby, I so hope you'll enjoy being inside of your mother's pussy, because you don't know how long I've wanted to fuck you," she said with a coy smile as her son mouthed the word "What?!"

"That's right," Laurel said nodding her head, "I bet you thought you were the only one that had a thing for your family members. How does it feel to know you aren't as twisted as you thought you were as you gazed so lewd at me and your sisters?" she asked her eyes sparkling at his broad smile. "Can you feel how wet your mother's pussy is just wanting to fuck this cock, baby?" Laurel asked her left hand bracing herself on the ceiling as she ran her son's rod through her saturated lips. Chuckling as Eddy's hands flew to his mouth to keep anyone from hearing his moan as she rubbed her sex against his oversensitive cock. "I'll take that to mean you love how your mother's pussy feels," she said her heart fluttering as Eddy nodded. "Good boy, you should love how the pussy that gave birth to you feels. Now I don't expect you to last for a long time, just hold out until your mother can cum, okay?" Laurel said rising on her knees. Positioning the head of his rod at her entrance. "Are you ready baby?"