The Lover Camper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We know we've been trying for years to join your camp," Blake said as he zipped up his pants. He defiantly wanted to fuck that woman. If she's willing to share then maybe he could talk his wife into a little strange.

"Then you're in luck," Rachel said flashing Blake a warm smile, "since we have taken over the camp as it's new owners. We are offering those that have been lifelong members with our unique taste a membership to the camp. For a yearly fee, our encrypted website and chatrooms and every campsite we have will be open to you. So please read the rules of this new camp we would hate for you and your family to be barred from the camp grounds. We've had to turn away and cancel reservations due to their not fitting into our lifestyle," she said noticing how Martin was looking at the women on the couch. Giggling at the resurgence of his beast as they sandwich Eddy's head in-between their naked breasts. "We can't have those that partakes in our tastes for their secrets to be used against them. When we here at Camp Bare Rump want you all to enjoy the freedom to express your love for certain family members like those three," Rachel said noticing how Eddy was enjoying himself.

"My...," Laurel cleared her throat, "now I understand why you have trouble," she said her mouthwatering as Martin's cock began to reharden.

"It's a curse I tell you," Martin said smirking down at his manhood.

"For whom, love?" Rachel asked with a taunting look.

"For the four women that I have to please," Martin said with a knowing smile.

"Four?!" Blake looked at him in confusion.

"Yeah," Martin chuckled as he scratched his cheek, "don't ask me how, it just happened that way."

"I tell you how it's that pole you have there," Laurel said pointing at Martin's semi-hard cock.

"Well Martin, how about we go back since they were the last guest we were waiting to arrive?" Rachel asked looking over him. "And I'll take a swing at putting that beast to bed," she said with a coy smile.

"Is that before or after you beat Mom, Lula, or Michelle off of it?" Martin asked teasingly as he turned to head out the door.

"Wait," Eddy jumped from his seat. He wanted to talk to Martin. He needed his advice on how to keep his sisters and mother happy, and if he was sleeping with four women then the man had to have some knowledge he needed. "You said our lot is beside yours, right?" he asked trying to keep his eyes off of Rachel's breasts. "Why not ride with us there, then you wouldn't need to walk there," Eddy said glancing at his mother and father.

"I don't see why not," Blake mused, "we are going to be neighbors for a while. We might as well get along," he said slyly dipping his eyes noticing the light sheen her labia had.

"Please have a seat," Eddy said gesturing to the couch as he pulled the door shut.

Martin was quickly pulled away from Rachel by Abby and Una. Rachel just smirked at Martin as Abby and una pinned him in while Eddy led her to the other couch. Blowing him a kiss knowing it was the same everywhere they went. The ladies always want to gawk at the unicorn in the room.

"So is painful getting hard again so soon?" Una asked in a hushed whisper thinking if she spoke any louder it would go away as Martin continued to rise to full mast.

"No, why?"

"Can we touch it?" Abby asked now that she had a closer look it was defiantly longer and thicker than her father's. She wondered if her tight little pussy would be able to handle it. "Can we fu..."

"Only one of you can," Rachel interjected peering over her shoulder as Eddy tired to bring up any subject to talk about with her. She found it cute and sweet. Shooting Martin a mischievous look before turning her attention back to Eddy.

"No sis let me do it," Una hissed leaning over Martin's lap. Martin kept his smirk hidden at the argument that was taking place over his cock.

"No," Abby said shaking her head sternly, "I'm the older sister I should be the first one. Biting his lip noting how close they were to the lot they were assigned. Knowing that once they got there Rachel would end it.

"So...umm, how long have you two been dating?" Eddy asked trying to keep his eyes on her face.

"You can look if you want," Rachel said sweetly, "I don't mind, it's sweet actually. Would you like to see my pussy too?" Blake quickly looked into the rear view mirror he too wanted to know what it looked like. Her hand muffled her giggle at Eddy's vehement nod. "Then I shouldn't be the only one naked, should I?"

"Oh my!" Rachel gasped as Eddy stood and pulled off his shirt. "My aren't you so...hard," she purred her hand running up his chest then back down. Her finger running along the crease of his left sex line. "I bet with this body you're beating off the girls?" Rachel asked the hints of lust flaring in her amber eyes as she looked up.

"No," Eddy said sadly, "the moment I open my mouth and know I have a brain they lose all interest."

"Well, you have us now Eddy," Una said turning in her seat, "you don't need those snobs."

"Hey, I feel your pain man," Martin said wondering how a kid younger than he was had that kind of definition.

"Oh yes, my Martin has quite the intellect. He might not have this body of yours, but I love him nonetheless," Rachel said smiling warmly at him as she hooked her finger around his belt loop, "how about we lose these, hmm?" A seductive grin spread across her lips as Eddy hurriedly pushed his pants to the floor. "That's mighty fine cock you got there," she said lifting her right leg onto the couch allow Eddy to gaze at her moist cunt.

"Well, this is our lot," Blake called out as he slowed the RV.

"What!" Abby and Una shouted knowing their arguing had cost them time.

"Shame," Rachel cooed sadly, "I was so wanting you to touch me here," she said wantonly running the tips of her fingers up her lips. Watching how that cock of his swelled to a hardness that had to be painful. "To make up for all those foolish girls," Rachel said teasing the boy as she slipped her finger inside of her cunt.

"Rachel," Martin said standing at the steps of the stairs, "I think we've hogged enough of these peoples time. I'm sure they want to get settled in before nightfall."

"Nonsense," Laurel said rising from her seat, "you just showed us our summer here won't be as quiet as we thought it would be. How about tonight both of our families get together for dinner so we all can get to know one another."

"Sure, Mom is getting lonely not having another mother to talk to around," Martin said with a warm smile. "Oh," he said as he held open the door open for Rachel as she came down the stairs. "Don't mind the noise, they tend to be screamers," Martin said with a sly smile almost seeing Laurel cumming right at that second.

"Martin," Rachel said snuggling up to him as they walked around the front their RV.

"Hmm?" Martin said placing his hand on her ass as the door to their RV burst open.

"I want the boy, it's wrong that he's been treated like that."

"Martin!"

"Shit!" Eddy said in surprise as a petite teenage girl ran into Martin's arms. Her brunette hair floating on the breeze as she hugged him. "Can she even fit that thing inside of her?" he asked he didn't see how she could.

"That must be his sister," Abby said noticing the similarities between the two.

"That must be his mother," Laurel said noting how the woman was a tad older than she was walked elegantly down the stairs. She knew that look in the woman's eyes. She had that look when she took her son. A look of a woman looking at her lover. Tapping the back of her hand against Blake's shoulder noting how he was staring.

"Who's that?! She's hot!" Una said eyeing the red head as she joined the others. Biting her lip at how those silver frame glasses made her look ultra-sexy to Una. Blake hated himself because he couldn't park and stare at the same time.

"Okay, Abby, Una help me unhook the car from the dolly. I want our doors facing the same way," Laurel said know her husband wouldn't mind that. "And son," she said her eyes running down his naked body, "since your already naked you can help your father as he backs in the RV."

"Okay!" Eddy said rushing out the door.

"Hiya," Eddy waved the asphalt burned the soles of his feet. Sighing as he stepped onto the fake grass.

"Hello," Christen cooed smiling at the boy as he stared so openly at them.

"Martin? Who's he?" Michelle asked looking up at her brother as she hung onto his left side. "He's cute," she said with a coy smile as she saw him staring at her 36A cup breasts.

"Sorry, it's just..."

"You're first time being nude, outside, and front of hot women," Lula said her eyes taking note of how his cock flexed as she peered over her glasses.

"Yeah," Eddy chuckled nervously, "I'm Edward Coldbart, but people call me Eddy," holding out his hand greeting each of them.

"Edward!" Laurel called to him as Abby backed her car off the dolly. "Aren't you suppose to be doing something, and not talking to the hot neighbors," she said eyeing how Martin hadn't soften yet.

"I will Mom, Dad's not even ready yet," Eddy sighed.

"Una stop gawking at the red head and help me with the dolly," Laurel said bringing her daughter out of her daze.

"Sorry Mom," Una said hiding her blushing cheeks behind her chestnut hair as she and her mother moved the dolly out of the way of the RV.

"You're forgiven," Laurel said blowing her daughter a kiss as she waved to Blake.

"Hey, I have a question," Eddy said looking at Martin then hearing the reverse beeping as his father eased into the slot, "after I help my Dad, alright?"

"Okay?!" Martin said confused.

"Martin, your mother needs some loving." Eddy's head snapped towards Christen's voice it sounded so sexy. "You'll fuck your mother before dinner, right?" He almost blew his load as his hand waved his father back.

"Yes Martin, your sister needs to feel you inside her again," Michelle said stroking his cock. Arching an eyebrow at the slickness of his cock. With William reverting back to the attitude he had during their last summer's trip to Rachel's camp. She had stopped seeing him. From what Rachel had told her he was currently hooked up with some college coed. Not that she cared, William was never a caring lover like her brother was.

The last Eddy saw of them was the door closing on Lula's ass as his father pulled to a stop. Hearing his father engaging the parking brake, rushing to the right side of the RV, getting the wooden blocks they stored with the hook-ups. Placing them underneath the right side stabilizers running around the rear of the RV as Abby pulled their car in front of the RV while his mother and Una pulled the dolly to the rear. Tapping on the driver's widow telling his father that the blocks were in place so the feet of the stabilizers wouldn't punch through the pavement. Watching as the left side lowered, running back around making sure the blocks hadn't moved before giving his father the signal that everything was okay. Listening to his father moving about inside, moving quickly onto the fake grass as the patio came siding out along with the kitchen section. He had helped his father with hooking up the RV thousands of times he could do it blindfolded. So Eddy didn't wait for his father to ask as he hooked up the electric, the water, and the sewage lines. Flashing his mother a smile as she and his sisters unloaded the gear for the patio. Moving quickly up to her side, his lips brushing against her ear as he told her that he loved her and that she looked hot. Only to have his and his families actions stilled by something he thought he never would hear but only in his dreams.

"Oh fuck Martin! Yes, yes, fuck your mother! God. So deep." Eddy looked to his mother seeing her nipples pressing hard against her shirt it was the same with his sisters.

"Martin! Mom can't hog all of you. Give it to your sister! Oh god!"

"I-I-I think we should give them some time," Laurel stammered.

"Sorry folks," Rachel said siding the window open, "these things aren't really soundproof all that well. Do you need me to tell them to quiet down?"

"No, no, we don't want to interrupt their fun," Blake said feeling his cock straining his pants. "We're just not used to hearing our kind of lifestyle out in the open."

"Well, welcome to Camp Bare Rump, a camp like no other," Rachel said smiling at them as she glanced down at Eddy. "Eddy, if your parents don't mind sparing you, or your sisters," she said shooting Una and Abby a smile. "I could use some..."

"Rachel, who are you talking to?" Lula asked filling the other side of the window.

"The Coldbarts," Rachel said gesturing to them, "you already know Eddy, that's his father Blake, his mother Laurel, and his two sisters Una and Abby," she said pointing them out.

"Hello," Lula said sliding the other side of the widow open.

"Fuck! How did he get so fucking lucky to fuck that?" Blake asked himself as Lula's breasts filled the window.

"Hi," Una cooed as she walked up to the window. Her hips swayed, her breasts bounced as she looked up at that beautiful red head. "Your boyfriend seems to be busy, if you want I'd be happy to satisfy you," she said lustfully.

"Una!" Laurel gasped.

"What? She's fucking hot, they know it," Una said pointing at her father and brother both nodding in agreement, "I'm quite sure Martin knows it."

"Oh, he does," Lula mused intrigued by the idea. "So you want to come play with me..."

"No, I want to lick that pussy and make you scream," Una said wantonly.

"When the fuck did Una start talking like that?!" Eddy asked himself feeling his cock throbbing like mad.

"Is that so," Lula said tapping her finger against her ruby lips.

"Mmmhmm," Una nodded.

"Aren't you a tad busy to come play with me?" Lula asked fondling her breasts in full view of them giving her nipples a tug.

"How did I raise such horny children?" Laurel sighed.

"You unleashed the beast Mom," Una said spinning on her heel walking up to her mother. Her hands running up her chest cradling her mother's breasts as she french kissed her mother. "Is it my fault I want to fuck that gorgeous red head."

"My names Lula by the way, because you're so going to be screaming it," Lula said licking her lips.

"Eddy, you treat Rachel right, you hear me?" Laurel said breathless as her daughter pulled away. Una only kissed her like that when she was really turned on and in the mood for the warm taste of pussy.

"Oh, don't worry Laurel, I'll take real good care of your son," Rachel said watching how Una took hold of Eddy's hand. It warmed her heart seeing the love between the two.

"Yes Mom," Eddy said his voice shaking as they neared the door to Martin's RV.

"Blake I need you to fuck me," Laurel said turning to her husband.

"Me too," Abby said pressing her body up against her father. Since they had been teasing Eddy, she needed to feel something hard inside of her. Blake got one last look at the two naked women before he led his wife and daughter towards their own RV.

******

"Come in, come in," Rachel said ushering Una and Eddy inside. Taking Eddy by the hand pushing him down onto the couch.

"So you want to taste this pussy?" Lula taunted as she sat beside Eddy her heels resting on the edge of the couch. Her legs spread wide, running her fingers up and down her labia as she watched Una strip out of her clothes.

"Oh, I'm going to do more then that," Una said sinking to her knees between Lula's legs.

"Would you like for me to suck this cock Eddy?" Rachel asked her fingers danced up the back of his cock.

"Fuck yes!" Eddy said a little louder than he thought as he looked towards the bedroom.

"Oh god! Yes Martin, pound that cock into me baby!" Christen moaned. Eddy heart raced wondering if his sisters would ever scream like that for him.

"Don't worry Eddy, you can be as loud as you want. Martin won't mind, Lula and I have an open relationship with him," Rachel said sinking down to her knees. Remembering when Martin told her about the times the girls would laugh in his face whenever he asked them out. Eddy remind her of Martin before she entered his life. Rachel wanted to show Eddy not all women are like those from his school.

"Oh fuck!" Eddy moan as the warmth of Rachel's mouth wrapped around his cock.

"Oh my! Yes, get that tongue in that pussy!" Lula groaned biting her lip as Una's tongue slipped inside her canal. Holding Una's head against her sex as her lips plucked on her clitoris. Her mouth hung open in a silent moan as Una payed very delicate detail to her cunt.

"Eddy, would you like to fuck me?" Rachel asked her tongue circling around the head of his cock.

"Oh yeah."

"Will you taste me first?"

"I thought you would never ask," Eddy said grinning like a mad fool.

"My, oh my, have you been teaching your brother to be a good lover?" Rachel asked looking over at Una. Knowing how her brother would have never uttered those words.

"He's a work in progress, but he is a fast learner," Una said Lula's juices glistening on her face as she smiled at Rachel and her brother. Her hand running along his thigh pleased that he was so willing to return the favor.

"Well, I hope by the end of the summer your brother will be a world class pussy eater," Rachel said as she switched places with Eddy.

Eddy's eyes fell on his sister's lips. Something primal came over him as he saw another woman's sex coating Una's skin. Taking his sister by surprise, his tongue assaulting her mouth as her own twisted around his. Tasting Lula's cunt on it as his sister moaned into his mouth.

"Oh Eddy! Yes touch your sister!" Una moaned breathing heavily as his fingers ran through her labia before slipping into her mound.

"You're so beautiful Una," Eddy said in-between kisses. Una's hands took hold of his face. Her eyes quivering as she searched his. Trying not to cry as she saw the truth within them.

"When we're done here, your sister is going to fuck you. She needs to feel the man she finds as handsome as he finds her beautiful," Una said placing a sweet lingering kiss on his lips.

"We don't mind waiting," Rachel said interrupting them. "We would never come between a brother and sister."

"No," Una said shaking her head, "that would be rude to the two of you, and I have a promise to this one," she said reaching over gently rubbing Lula's clit. A lustful smile graced her lips as Lula moaned. "I did tell you I was going to make you moan," Una said with a confident smile. "Watch Eddy, this is how you taste a woman," she said glancing at him noticing how Rachel was watching them. Waiting patiently as she lightly touched herself to keep herself aroused. Gooseflesh raced across her skin as she felt her brother's hand on her ass as Eddy peered over Lula's leg as her tongue teased her labia. Squealing as she felt Eddy's middle finger brush along her throbbing lips. She couldn't believe she had just came. Yet this was her brother after all, the man she wanted to touch her all through the night so she could feel the bliss that came from being with the one she loved. Her muscles trembled as she felt that same finger entering her hot wet channel. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her lips smacked loudly as she sucked hard on Lula's labia. "Eddy," Una said breathing heavily, biting her lip, her eyes flickering over to Rachel. "We have all summer for me to feel your touched baby bro," she said hating herself from detaching herself from him. She wanted this. She needed this. That Eddy would take the initiative in touching her body, a body she would share with him whenever he wanted. "But Rachel invited us over and you aren't paying our host any attention."