The Lover Camper Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For you Mom, always," Eddy said in a very low whisper before his hands clamped around his mouth once again. Laurel felt her whole body heat. Her tan skin becoming flushed as watched how her son gazed at her. The love she saw in his blue eyes. That's how it should always be between lovers.

"Mmm...," Laurel softly moaned as she sank down her son's pole. Her eyes fluttering as she felt the heat of his rod awakening her beast. "See. Do all those masturbation sessions live up to the real feeling of my pussy wrapped around your cock?" she asked slowly moving her hips so her son could gaudily grow accustom to how her cunt felt like as it milked his teenage cock.

"A thousand times better," Eddy mouthed. Leaning forward, if her son thought that just entering her felt like that he was in for a world of new discoveries as she batted his hands away. Her lush lips pressed against his as her hips plunged down onto his rod. Her eyes flew wide as Eddy's hands took hold of her ass cheeks. Squealing into his mouth as Eddy propelled his cock deep into her cunt in swift rapid thrusts.

"That's it baby fuck your mother, fuck her hard!" Laurel growled low, "ram that hard cock into her," she hissed as she stared down into her son's eyes. Euphoria played across her face as she felt every inch of her son within her cunt. The way her folds wrapped around his cock. How her sex sounded after every plunge and every withdrawal of his rod from her pussy. Another reason to be thankful to his father as Eddy didn't show any signs of slowly as his core muscles worked to bring her over the edge of her orgasm. Running her hand down his chest before placing her index and middle finger on either side of his up surging cock. All so she could feel that hard muscle coated in her sex and to give her son some extra stimulation. "You like that pussy don't you baby?" Laurel asked watching how Eddy bit his lip and nodded. "Mama will let you fuck her any time you want, would you like that?" she asked smirking at his vehement nod. "However, I'll only do so on one condition," Laurel said keeping her mirth contained at his confused eyes.

"That you never take another woman as a girlfriend, fiancée, or a wife," Laurel said sternly, "that isn't a part of this family."

"Mom, why would I? Every time I talked to any kind of girl all they see are the muscles and when they learn I have brains they disappear. Plus I doubt anyone of to them could ever compete with how hot you, Abby, and Una are. So you don't have to worry about me," Eddy whispered.

"Oh my sweet boy," Laurel cooed her fingers caressing his left cheek. "Then they didn't know what they were missing," she said feeling his thrust slowing. She did want her son to pound her cunt with everything those hard muscles could give her, yet not today there would be plenty of time for such things. She wanted her son to know what love making felt like not the fucking she knew he had seen in those porn movies. Laurel wanted, no, she needed to make her son forget all about those girls that had thought her son wasn't good enough for them. "You just relax and enjoy mama making her loving son into so a man," Laurel said lovingly with the hints of her lust lacing her words.

"Okay," Eddy said fighting against his elation with everything he had. So he wouldn't draw attention to them. He didn't want to disappoint his mother. Little did he know that his mother had lied to him and his father already knew his wife was fucking their son. However, as his eyes gazed up at his mother as she gently rocked on his cock. How glorious the sight of his mother as her breasts slightly bounced against her chest, the way her muscles moved underneath her skin as his mother eyes were full of love as she gazed down at him. The way her cunt felt as it squeezed his cock milking his seed from the depths of his core. Eddy didn't know for how much longer he could with stand the wonderful sensations of his mother's cunt.

Laurel's back arched, an electric surge raced up her spine at the swelling of her son's cock, her 38DD breasts shone in the weak light. Grinning madly up at the heavens as she felt a forceful explosion within her womb. Then a look of shock filled her eyes knowing she had forgotten to take her birth control pill that morning.

Part Three.

One week ago...

Martin sat at his desk staring up at the ceiling of his bedroom. The noise of the city buzzed far below his penthouse apartment. A year had passed since he had starred in his first incest porno for the billionaire Howard Goldburg. He could still remember the sound of that old man's voice in his head soon after the Thanksgiving holiday. How the man praised him for finding another family that was just like his. Not that he was complaining Rachel's mom sure did know how to ride his cock. Martin was surprised to find her on his bed Christmas night with two small red bows covering her nipples. When Howard learned about Rachel and her families camp the man jumped at the chance to help spread the lifestyle around the country. Rachel and Lula were all a giddy knowing all of them would be spending a lot more time with one another. With Howard off in Europe expanding his empire. With Lula having no license to practice in Europe he tasked her to handle the buyouts of whatever camp grounds they could get.

"Martin! Martin!" Turning in his seat towards his bedroom door as Rachel and Lula shouted as they raced through his home. Looking over as his mother and sister rested in his bed after he made them begged for his cock.

"Martin...," Michelle yawned his fine Egyptian cotton sheet slid down her chest exposing her small breasts to him.

"What's going on?" Christen asked finishing her daughter's question. Loving how her son gazed at her body. Martin always made her feel wanted, desired, sexy given her age. She would do anything to keep her son pleased and to keep him fucking her that that thick root of his.

"How would I know Mom?" Martin asked shrugging his shoulders. He was as lost as they were.

"It went through Martin!" Rachel said bursting into his bedroom nude as the day she was born followed by Lula. How Martin felt his snake growing down the leg of his boxers. After Thanksgiving they had all agreed to forego clothing unless it was that time of the month for one of the women or when they left their home. Martin stuck to boxers to keep his cock from knocking every damn thing over due to the sight he was greeted every time he entered a room.

"What?!" Martin asked confused as to what she mean.

"Martin," Rachel pouted crossing her arms. Her toe rubbed into the floor hurt that he had forgotten.

"We talked about this last week remember," Lula said with a pointed look wrapping her arm around Rachel. Martin chewed on his lip, his mind flashing back to last week. It was exam week, his mind focused like a laser sight on his studies. Then to the nights they used their bodies as flash cards to help him pass his courses.

"About that nudist place in the backwoods of Pennsylvania?" Martin asked his memory finally kicking in after he quieted down his sexual mind.

"Mmmhmm," Rachel nodded.

"Okay, what about it?" Martin asked noticing how Rachel's and Lula's eyes were glued to the three inches of his cock that protruded from his boxers.

"Goldburg Inc. just bought it!" Lula cried joyously knowing she would be spending the summer with him.

"And Dad and Mom asked me to go down and see to the changes since the camp is just opening up so they can't at the moment and with William watching over the store," Rachel said walking over to him. Sliding into his lap, her knee brushing along his four inch thick root. "I was hoping you would want to come with me," she said batting her eyelashes at him.

"Please come with," Lula said commandeering his other leg her nails teasing the tip of his cock. "I'd really like to spend the summer with you since I have to give the okay for every expenditure to the camp," she said watching how his eyes darted between hers and Rachel's breasts.

"Can we Martin?" Michelle asked crawling to the foot of the bed.

"But isn't it an RV park? Do you all want to be cooped up in one of those things all summer long?" Martin asked looking between the four of them. He for one didn't care, he be spending the summer with four very hot women. What guy would pass that up?

"Martin," Christen said swinging her legs over the side of the bed. Her breasts bounce, her hips swayed as she walked towards her lover, her son. The man that made her moan like a harlot for the past year. "When I say this I'm speaking for everyone here," she said her hands running down Lula's and Rachel's backs as she filled the empty space so his eyes could only see the four of them. "It's doesn't matter how large, how small, how rich, or how poor the place is. All that matters to us is that you my son are there with us," Christen said gazing at him with sultry eyes. Remembering the first time he had fucked her in his penthouse. Bending her over the counter of the island of his kitchen, making her beg to be fucked by that hard cock like he had taunted her on the phone. How her juices poured out of her as she felt all eleven inches of her son deep inside of her. Noticing how the other three nodded in agreement.

"Sure I guess, if you don't mind," Martin said glancing down as Rachel and Lula freed his cock from his boxers. "But I'm so not buying an RV," he grunted as their hands ran up and down his shaft.

"Mr. Goldburg already has an RV being sent there for us. Don't worry he wouldn't put us in some cheap o' one. From what I found out after I searched the name of it. It's one of the most expensive ones they make. So we won't be missing the luxury that you have provided for us, sweetheart," Lula said her thumb kneaded the head of her boyfriend's cock. After Thanksgiving she and Martin had taken their budding relationship further announcing officially that they were dating. Given Martin's unique love life, she was just happy that he felt the same things about her as she did. Plus the fact that her boyfriend had one of the biggest tools she's ever fucked before was a huge bonus.

"So how about you come fuck your girlfriends like you have already fucked your mother and sister before we leave; because I so want to feel my pussy throbbing during the drive to Pennsylvania," Rachel said smiling at him as she cradled his cum filled heavy hanging balls.

"Oh, I planned on it," Martin said with a coy smile.

Part four.

Blake pulled their RV to a stop at the entrance to the camp as they waited in line. Something was wrong, the camp was never this backed up in all the years they had been coming to the camp grounds. The air brakes hissed as he applied the air brakes knowing it was going to be a long wait.

"Mom? Dad? What's Camp Bare Rump?" Eddy asked pressing his face against the glass of the door. Unaware of how his sisters were staring at his ass. "And why are there naked people walking around?!" he asked excitedly.

Blake and Laurel shared a knowing glance between the two of them. They had heard about the camp in hushed whispers before in the shadow rooms she and Blake belonged to. They had always wanted to go to it, but they could never find out it's exact location. It was only when Eddy turned fifteen that they had learned it was an invite only place.

"Are we at the right place?" Eddy asked looking over at his parents.

"Ed," Blake said turning in his seat to look at his son as his wife did the same.

"Edward," Laurel said her blue eyes savoring those gleeful eyes of her son before running down his body. Remembering how he came deep inside of her yesterday. Hoping yesterday was a safe day but she couldn't be sure. Not with the pills messing with her hormones, then again, she wouldn't mind carrying his child if one of his swimmers took hold. Yet she did take her pill after she had taken his virginity. So it was only a waiting game. "You're father and I, as well as your sisters are all nudist," Laurel said watching how Eddy's eyes grew wide.

"What?!" Eddy stammered trying not to grow hard knowing he be seeing them naked all summer long.

"Ed, we come here so that we can be free. That's why we kept you away from the main part of the camp since you were underage at the time. We were going to tell you once we got to our space but...," Blake said noticing the RV in front of theirs pulling away.

"Well, they normally don't let visitors walk around the front of the camp grounds nude, so you never knew," Laurel said as Blake began to slowly pull the RV up to the welcoming center. Where they would get the billing slip for the lot they would rent out for the summer. That was until a knock came upon the door causing Eddy to jump back from the door only to be pulled down onto his sisters' laps. The heat of the air flooded the interior of their RV as the door was thrust open. Eddy's eyes bulged out as a slim, tight, naked twenty-year-old woman climbed on board along follow by the same aged guy with wiry brown hair and a slim physique. Yet it was his mother's gapping mouth that really got his attention and the words, "Holy shit!"

"Sorry about my boyfriend here," she said gesturing to her male companion's member, "it's just no matter how much I please this big guy he just won't stay down," she said patting his cock lovingly.

"N-o, No, that's no reason to be sorry." Eddy never seen his mother wear that shade of red before as she fanned her face.

"Mom, what's wro..." Abby began to said looking around the woman only to support the same look her mother had.

"Well," she said smiling at Una as her hand was covering Eddy's crotch. "This is quite the lovely family you have here Mr. and Mrs...?"

"Coldbart," Blake offered taking stock of the woman. While she didn't have the physique of his wife or daughters she certainly wasn't a bad looking woman either. From her sandy brown hair: her amber eyes, thin nose, slightly puffy cheeks, if he had to guess 36C breasts, her tone stomach, to her upside down triangle patch of hair that hovered over her cunt. Blake had to admit as he looked at the man beside her, while his body didn't give off an aura of greatness. He wouldn't have guess the man would be supporting such a piece of wood. He wondered if the woman could actually take all of him, and if she could Blake began to wonder. It had been sometime since Laurel took all of him, and he did lover her, but it never felt satisfying not being able to thrust all of himself into his wife or his daughters.

"Ah, and here you are," she said smiling at the lot number given to them. It was right beside the RV that had been rented for them to oversee the renovations to camp grounds. "You'll be in lot 38, right beside us," she said gesturing to her male friend. "I'm Rachel Parker, and this here well-endowed man in Martin, as one of the owners of Camp Bare Rump. I would like to officially welcome you to our new branch camp," Rachel said holding out her hand to Laurel and Blake noticing how the woman's eyes glanced at Martin's cock as she shook their hands. "You can touch it if you want, Martin won't mind."

"I told you this would happen if I came along, this is the reason for the back up on the road," Martin grumbled.

"Hush you, you know you like getting it touched," Rachel teased as she greeted Abby, Una, and a very awe struck Eddy. "Aren't you cute," she cooed running her finger down his nose as his eyes were glued to her chest.

"May I?" Laurel asked looking up at Martin than to her husband.

"Sure, knock yourself out," Martin nodded. Listening to the woman purr as her hand wrapped around his root feeling it swell in her hand.

"C-can she take..." Laurel stammered swallowing hard. This was so unlike her to be stemmed by a man's cock, yet it was bigger and thicker than her own husband's.

"No, my mom can though." Laurel snapped her head up at that then everything she heard about Camp Bare Rump was true. It was for her kind of family!

"Hey!" Rachel huffed the welcoming packet slapping against her stomach as she crossed her arms. "I'm trying you know," she said puffing out her lower lip.

"I know, didn't say you weren't Rachel," Martin said looking over at her, "it's just it's a huge thing and I don't want to hurt that cute little pussy you have," he said arching an eyebrow as the woman's hands ran up and down his shaft. "Umm...you might want to...stop or...," Martin muttered his toes curling against his sandals.

"Do it," Laurel said hungrily glancing at Rachel who nodded with a broad smile.

Eddy just starred in awe as his mother -- the woman that fucked him, sucked him, let him taste her -- was jacking a stranger off in their RV in front of their whole family. Looking over at Una as she whispered, "That's one big fucking cock." Watching how she bit her lip as their mother's hand ran up and down the man's rod.

"Cum for me," Laurel pleaded her blue eyes beckoning Martin to paint her in his hot cum. Glancing at her husband as he lowered the zipper of his pants. Fishing out his cock, noticing how Rachel wasted no time in filling the void between his legs which obviously took her husband by surprise.

"Oh shit!" Blake hissed as the entirety of his cock disappeared down her throat. Not his wife nor his daughters could do what this woman was doing as she slowly backed off of his cock before sending his cock back down her throat.

"May I have a taste?" Laurel asked if her husband was getting sucked off by another woman, then she too can have a taste of the man standing before her.

"Sure, Rachel isn't against sharing," Martin said nodding to how she was sucking off the woman's husband.

"Why would I be?" Rachel asked coming up for air. "It's not like I don't know you love me," she said flashing Martin a smile seeing the woman's lips inching down his rod. "My Mr. Coldbart, you do have a nice cock," Rachel grinned up at him before licking up the back of his cock.

"T-thanks," Blake said through clenched teeth. God the woman was driving him mad. He never once thought this was how they be greeted once they got to the camp grounds. He had thought he would share small talk with Chad the owner then pay his outrageous fee and then enjoy the company of his family, not this! Not this twenty-year-old sucking off his cock, brilliantly he might add.

Laurel glanced over at her children as her mouth was stretched to its limits. Watching how her daughters took turns sucking Eddy off. The way his eyes looked at her as she serviced another man in front of him. She could see the confusion in them at what was happening then the glance at Rachel's rear. God. She wanted to taste his whole cock, she wanted to at least know what it felt like in her pussy once as seven inches of his rod was her stopping point.

"Oh fuck, I'm..." Martin hissed his hand braced himself on the roof of the RV as Laurel worked her mouth and both of her hands down the rest of his shaft.

"Mmm," Laurel moaned as Martin's cum flooded her mouth. The tip of Martin's cock left her lips in a loud pop. A string of his cum dribbled down onto her shirt.

"That's it take that cock," Blake grunted sending his cock down Rachel's throat before dumping his load right into her stomach.

"Well...," Rachel cleared her throat as Martin help her to her feet. "That normally isn't how we greet people new to Camp Bare Rump, but seeing how your wife was...," she said gesturing to Martin's now deflated cock. "I thought it was only fair to your husband that he get the same treatment," Rachel said flashing Laurel a smile.

"No need to apologize," Laurel said slyly casting Martin's cock a glance, "your boyfriend certainly is a gem."

"That he is," Rachel said her hand running down Martin's left arm. "Now here is a welcoming packet for you and your family to look through. I sincerely hope you all will take a moment to read this once you get settled," she said laying her hand on top of the welcoming packet, "seeing from the records of the former owner your family has been a regular here over the years, and we at Camp Bare Rump caters to a particular kind of taste," Rachel said glancing behind her as Una licked her brother's cum from her lips after swapping it around with Abby.