The Lover's Choice Pt. 02

Story Info
Zoe and Al continue down an unfamiliar path together.
3.2k words
4.18
10.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
264 Followers

Four years ago, almost to the day, Literotica published The Lover's Choice, my first and only submission to the "Loving Wives" section here on Literotica. Several commenters thought that it belonged in BDSM or Non-Consent/Reluctance while others agreed that it was appropriately placed. If this isn't a story about a woman who loves her husband, then I guess I don't know what "loving" means.

One good thing is that it generated the highest number of comments of any of my efforts so far. Keep up the good work, even if you hate it, OK?

You may wish to read The Lover's Choice first if you haven't already.

The Lover's Choice Part Two

Al and his wife, Zoe, sipped champagne and basked in the afterglow of what for them had been a highly successful first try at dominance and submission in the bedroom. Al had found himself feeling that his marriage was in danger from, for lack of a better way to put it, a nagging "sameness" in their lovemaking and had decided to intervene preemptively. Before tonight Al and his wife had made love once a week, every Saturday night- same time, same place, same circumstances. In Al's mind at least, a change was overdue. Additionally, he was dissatisfied with his wife's lingerie collection, which had grown old and too familiar. To him the time was ripe to address their sex life before routine turned to resentment.

Al was very much in love with his wife as she was with him. Neither was even remotely interested in taking other lovers. They were just in a bit of a rut in the bedroom and Al had taken it upon himself to act to try to change their lovemaking routine. His trip to The Lover's Choice to refresh his wife's lingerie supply with new leather and lace was a grand leap of faith in the depth of their love. His wife, Zoe, though surprised by Al's choice in new lingerie, had reacted perfectly, accepting and then embracing the change. She had even agreed to take a stab at being a submissive "damsel in distress."

In fact, she had become excited by her husband's mild "mistreatment" when he had tied her hands behind her back and called her "slave." In addition, his undivided attention to her pleasure had produced an orgasm so powerful that the couple had decided to stop, have a drink, and discuss what had just happened to them.

"Honey," said Al, "you were amazing. That was amazing."

Zoe fluffed a couple of pillows and sat up. "I'm pretty sure that I've never had an orgasm as intense as I just had. I'm still woozy from it."

"So, you enjoyed the role play?"

"Yes, I did," was the beautiful blonde's reply. "Couldn't you tell?"

"I'm just trying to get a handle on this, Zoe," said her husband, "to try to figure out where we go from here. I'm pretty sure that neither of us wants to go back to last week. We're moving into "terra incognito" and I'm just trying to chart a successful course for us. Talk to me, honey."

"I'm not sure what to say, Al," was her reply. "I will say this. At first, I wasn't sure that I could handle the acting part but as it turned out, I really liked it. I guess we just tapped into a subconscious fantasy or something because it all came so naturally to me. The more I imagined myself to be in peril the more turned-on I got."

"So, you'd be willing to try it again?"

"Oh yeah."

"Well," said Al, "the kids will be with their grandmother until tomorrow night. I'm not sleepy in the slightest and there's the matter of reciprocity, you know. I need to get off," he said, stressing the word "need." Are you ready for the second act? You're already dressed for success." He smiled as he reached down to massage his now flaccid penis. A half an hour ago he had been fully erect and unconsciously dry-humping the bed as he concentrated on his wife's pleasure to such earth-shattering effect. His juices were still flowing.

"Oh yeah," his wife repeated, smiling the "I love you so much and boy, are you gonna appreciate it real soon" look.

"Come here and kiss me, slave."

Zoe put down her champagne flute and rolled off the pillows and into her husband's arms. Her breasts pressed hard against his chest as they kissed each other passionately. Their lips had hardly parted when Al said "Slave, you will stand up, hands at your sides. Put your legs together, now." Al retrieved a handful of satin straps which had been included in the St. Valentine's Day gift along with her current outfit, a topless leather bustier with matching fishnet stockings and garter belt. Zoe stood silently.

Al stared at his wife, focusing on her breasts, which hung over the tightly cinched leather corset, full and darkly-nippled. He thought to himself how incredibly lucky he was to have such an attractive lover. Not only was she beautiful and by any reasonable standard, "stacked," but here she was standing in front of him in a submissive position, waiting to be tied and dominated sexually. "Man," he thought, "it just doesn't get any better than this."

He knelt before his wife and began to tie her ankles together, careful not to tie too tightly. As he worked, he kept a weather eye out to make sure that she didn't fall while he finished tying the bow. In quick succession he tied her thighs and then three more times on her upper torso. Al wanted his beautiful wife to be restricted, but not overly so. He certainly did not want his access to her chest blocked in any way. He had plans.

Throughout the entire time, Zoe had stood silently as the black satin straps were applied one-by-one. It was almost like slowly being paralyzed from the ground up- very sexy, she thought to herself as her husband's wrapping activity ascended and her freedom of movement descended. The final strap had been applied just above her elbows and wrapped around her body securing her upper arms but allowing her lower arms to move. Her hands were not tied.

Finished, he carefully lowered his captive to the bed. When Zoe looked up she could see her husband standing in front of her. "Please, master," she moaned plaintively, "I'm afraid. Don't do anything else to me."

"Are you in pain, slave?" he asked.

"No, master."

"Then you need to be quiet, slave," was his cold reply, "or I will gag you." The thought of his wife lying on the bed tied and gagged was so new and exciting to him that his erection quickly returned to its full size. He slowly stroked his cock in front of his supine blonde captive.

For her part, Zoe was allowing herself to fold back into the role-playing, imagining that she was, in fact, "in distress." At the same time the sight of her husband standing above her stroking his cock coupled with the sensation of helplessness created by the satin ties aroused her and caused her pussy to re-lubricate. She squirmed and mumbled "please," half staying in character and half-heartedly challenging her master to make good on his threat to gag her. Although she had never actually been gagged- their sex life up 'till then was way, way too conventional for that- she found that the mental image of her tied, gagged, and under threat of sexual assault was highly stimulating. "Please," she said again, "Please don't do this to me," she said with ever so slight of a smirk, signaling to her husband that she was "asking" to be gagged.

Al immediately picked up on his wife's "challenge" to his explicit instructions as a signal to go ahead. It was a big step, but she still had her safe word, "elephant," of course. That crucial aspect of this new experience had been covered before the evening had begun in earnest. "So far, so good," he thought to himself as he climbed onto the bed straddling his wife's torso. His dick pointed directly at her head. "Lift your head up, slave and don't move. Do it! I warned you against speaking out of turn." In less than a minute he had tied two of the black satin strips into a makeshift cleave gag. Again, the gag wasn't very tight at all, but it wasn't about "tight." It was about "new."

Zoe accepted the gag without complaint, at least any oral complaint. As she laid her head down, she used her widening eyes to convey her faux fear to her husband. It was a turn-on for both of the lovers. For his part Al sat back on his haunches, careful not to cramp his wife underneath him and continued to stroke his penis slowly and methodically. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of his cock. "You know, slave," he said, "when I contracted to purchase you I told the procurer that I wanted a beautiful blonde with big, fleshy tits and now here you are."

Al reached back and found his wife's pussy which was covered with her own lubrication. Pausing to diddle her clitoris a bit, he coated his right hand with her abundant moisture and then went back to stroking his cock. Balancing on his knees Al placed his cock between his wife's breasts which, due to her supine position, hung to either side. Using both hands he folded the fleshy tits up over his extended penis. The effect was like wrapping a hot dog in a fresh, oversized bun. Using his thumb and forefinger, he pinched Zoe's nipples, but not too hard, just hard enough to ensure that her soft tits would stay where he wanted them- wrapped around his dick.

Using his thigh muscles to begin a rocking, pistoning motion, Al began to fuck his wife's beautiful breasts, slowly and methodically. Back and forth, back and forth he cycled, squeezing Zoe's hard nipples while using his other fingers and the rest of his hands to maneuver her magnificent tits and use them to apply just enough pressure to simulate her pussy gently squeezing his dick. "Aaah, this is what I paid for," Al said. "I paid to fuck these tits, these beautiful tits, and that's just the start, slave. I intend to fuck every part of you. Oh, not tonight of course, but soon and whenever I want. You'll see; as of tonight, your life has changed forever. You will always be mine until I decide that I no longer have use for you. You will please me however I wish."

Zoe glared at her captor, eyes wide with mock fright, head shaking from side to side. Meanwhile, her hands tried to reach her clit to pick up where her husband had just abandoned but they could not. The way she had been tied allowed her arms to move only as if she were doing curls in a gym. So, she curled them and found that she could grab her husband's ass cheeks- both of them. Zoe paused for a moment to find and then match her husband's rhythm and to savor the sensation of her predicament. Not only were her arms and legs tied, and her lips sealed by a satin gag, but her muscular husband was perched over her chest, his body moving back and forth while his cock gently forced its way through her cleavage.

It was all a bit overwhelming for Zoe who felt, rightfully, that her sex life had gone from 10 miles per hour to sixty in a very short time, a few hours actually. It had. She felt exhilarated. She felt colossal love for her husband. She felt comfortable even though she was restricted. She felt right.

She thought about her husband's words, his little threats. Zoe knew that he was just playing his role, but she knew also that Al had twice alluded to anal sex, well, the possibility of anal sex. She'd never had anal sex with Al or anyone else. Was this his way of saying that he'd like to try it? She'd have to think a bit before she was ready to cross that particular bridge.

For now, she savored his slow-motion fucking of her tits. Not content with her complete passivity, Zoe decided to do something impulsive so she grabbed his ass with both hands, firmly, piggybacking on his methodical movements and attaching herself to his passion. Their eyes met as stroke by stroke her husband continued to enjoy the soft warmth of her breasts around his erection.

Without warning, Zoe released her husband's ass cheeks and then dug her fingernails into his behind, careful not to actually penetrate the skin, but hard enough to cause her husband to break stride and let out a howl of surprise, more than pain. He replied by pinching his wife's nipples, just enough to cause her to think twice about a second assault.

Al released his wife's nipples and swung one leg over in a simple dismount. He rose to his feet. Zoe looked up at her husband, eyes wide. This time there was a genuine look of concern in her eyes. She worried whether or not she had gone too far with her nails. She wanted to apologize and tried, but her satin gag turned "I'm sorry" into "Glam sorah." For his part, Al was deadly silent as he stepped away from the bed.

He took a moment to rub his stung behind and then looked straight at his wife, who was still trying to apologize and said, "That, slave, will cost you dearly." In a few moments his stern look slowly morphed into a wry smile, signaling the "OK" to his wife. He walked to the far side of the bed directly behind his wife's head, reached down, and placed his hands under her armpits. In a single powerful motion, he dragged Zoe to the edge of the bed, allowing her head to hang off the edge so that she had to exert herself to keep it level. Her long blonde hair hung all the way to the floor.

He reached down and pulled the cleave gag from her mouth letting it hang loosely, still tied and ready to be re-installed should the need arise, around her slender neck. Wordlessly, he went to his knees, bent over, and kissed Zoe. He lingered for a while as the two lovers savored each other's response before sitting back on his haunches. Taking his cock in his hand he advanced towards his wife's mouth which she had defiantly closed to block the way. She shook her head back and forth.

"Slave, I'm only going to say this once. Open your mouth." Eyes wide, Zoe complied. Holding Zoe's long blonde hair like Roy Rogers holding Trigger's mane, Al centered his cock before slowly filling her mouth with the shaft. Zoe had fellated her husband many times before, but never at this angle and definitely never while trussed up like a Christmas turkey. The entire bondage thing was new and she was feeling her way along an unknown path. So was her husband.

Al slowly pushed and pulled his cock back and forth inside Zoe's mouth as she closed her lips, forming a moveable seal around her husband's penis as it drove to the back of her mouth, deeper than it had ever been before. The pace quickened as Al's shaft pistoned in and out moving faster, but not as deeply as it had a few moments ago. Saliva dripped from the beautiful blonde's upper lip. Randy withdrew his cock and reached down to replace Zoe's gag. She shook her head back and forth in mock protest.

Al gently moved his wife back onto the bed lengthwise, rolled her over on her stomach and released the silk ties that held her legs together. "Up on your knees, slave," he said as he reached around and pulled her waist up, gently driving her head into the pillow. "Spread your legs." Al's hand went to her sex, stealing moisture which he used to coat her butt crack before placing his cock into the slippery crack and mock-fucking her ass.

Zoe remembered his promise to fill all three of her holes with his cock. Now, there were two remaining. Instinctively she squeezed her buttocks together. Whack! Al's hand swatted one of the offending ass cheeks. He took his stiff cock into his hands and guided the tip to her sphincter, but did not force it past the muscular boundary. Instead, he withdrew, repositioned, and slipped it between the outer folds of her pussy and deep into her vagina. Zoe, relieved at her asshole's reprieve, pushed back, challenging her husband to drive deeper.

Al's penetrating pace quickened as he established a rhythm comfortable for both him and his "slave." After a while, he started to speed up, steadily moving towards a climax. Not content only to satisfy himself at her expense, he reached for her clit, which he found and began to diddle seeking for a sympathetic reaction as he worked to find the right frequency which would enable both of them to climax together. Through her gag, Zoe signaled her approval by moaning audibly. The two lovers, who twenty-four hours earlier had been locked in a kind of love-making malaise, were now locked together as they continued to ply new sexual ground.

Suddenly, Al groaned as he came, shooting semen into his wife's pussy. He kept plunging and pulling back as he increased his manipulation of her swollen nub. Seconds later, Zoe shuddered as well, joining her "tormenter" as she climaxed a second time.

That had never happened before.

Al removed her gag and immediately set to restoring her freedom of movement, by untying the bows which had kept her arms from touching her own pussy. She rolled onto her back and immediately began furiously diddling herself in an attempt to drive to a third climax. Eventually, she had to admit failure as a third explosion failed to materialize. She head fell back into the pillow.

"Oh my God Al," she said breathlessly, I was so close..."

"Don't get greedy, sweetheart, he said. Tonight has been sooo much more than I had hoped. We still have the white outfit. I can't wait for you to model it for me. Remember, I didn't know how you would react to your Valentine's Day gifts."

"Well, you know now, I hope. Oh, Al, tonight has been such a revelation. I feel like our sex life has been restricted somehow, tied tightly into a single position and I didn't even know it. It was like I had tunnel vision or something. Well, my eyes are wide open now. Wow."

"I have to admit" she continued, "that I was worried when I thought you were going to screw my butt."

"I know," said her husband. "That's a big step over the threshold and I wanted to make sure that we had discussed it together, especially with your being gagged at the time. By the way, what do you think about my using the gag?"

"To be honest, you did a great job tying it. It was in, but not too tightly. I could have spit it out at any time, but I didn't. It really gave an extra edginess to my 'distress'" she said.

"Note to self", her husband replied, smiling, "next time tie it tighter." The lovers both laughed. "Well, honey, where do we go from here?"

"I don't know..." mused Zoe, "Is The Lover's Choice open on Sundays?"

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
264 Followers