More than She Bargained for Pt. 01

Story Info
Young stud has a good night.
1.5k words
3.22
23.9k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you hear people mention "The Lifestyle" once upon a time they were talking about Swingers. But today the Lifestyle has morphed into every kink a person, be it male or female, Couples, Singles, Gay, Bi, Cuckold, (male and female) there are even those who call themselves Pansexual. It sometimes feels like a new kink pops up almost every day. Well, my husband and I are mixed in with the potpourri of 'The lifestyle'. We are called Stag/Vixen; some couples reverse the name, but essentially it's the same thing. If you are unfamiliar with the term, there is a fine article in Literotica by HarlenWulfing titled: Stag/Vixen Contract. I haven't asked for permission to mention his article, so I might get dinged. If not, it's an agreement that if followed can make life a lot more fun and exciting in an ever growing segment of the lifestyle.

Fitness_Nikki

More Than She Bargained For Part 1

Young Stud has a Good Night

Arriving home early from our daily grind is nothing new at our house. My husband, Roy works really weird hours, and none of my days are the same.

Some days I get to sit by the pool, some days I have a full schedule of clients and if I'm lucky my husband will line up a nice handsome friend of mine, or his, to keep me entertained.

Don't get too excited, I'm not always on my back or bounding around the bed all the time. But once in a while I might ask for permission to spend some alone time with a fuck-mate. As long as Roy knows all about it, and I give him all the details during our reclaiming obligation, there is no problem for our relationship.

Let's put this right out front. Roy, my one and only love, my husband, is a very large and talented individual when it comes to almost anything; changing the oil on the vehicles, putting up shelves, making excuses to get out of housework and especially popping the top off my orgasm box.

But every once in a while, he is not available when a very big urge strikes at the very core of my needs. The needs of my pussy. At those times, he becomes very understanding. Roy allows me the pleasure of one of our friends to placate the devil in between my legs.

I think that since the beginning of the year it's only happened maybe once a month. So I think you would agree I may be a slut, but not a really down and dirty, in the mud slut. Someone who really likes to suck cock and fuck. And Roy, when he's around provides everything I need; does an excellent job keeping me and my kitty just as happy as a pig in shit. By the way, we are card carrying members of the Stag/Vixen Lifestyle.

We make it a point to make our adventures as much fun (dirty, sloppy and noisy), as they are sexual. Most of the time, we will roll-play; just the two of us.

I'll go in one of our favorite hunting grounds, sit my tight ass on a stool and start scooping out the talent. And just for fun, start shaking that leg around that has the 'Come Fuck Me' anklet swinging around for all to see.

Now, I really don't care for guys who think they're hot-shit. I don't like my face rubbed raw with a pissy-assed beard. Let's face it, I spend more than a couple minutes on this face of mine, getting every little spot on this body ready to go out and get fucked. Just please, don't rub off all the hard work during the first dance. I don't mind a full beard every once and while; they're are softer and tickle a bit.

On this particular night there were a lot couples and the dance floor was packed. It rolled around to a little after midnight, and Roy was nowhere to be seen. I had tussled with a few good prospects on the dance floor, when I glanced over and saw a very attractive woman just about to set her claws into Roy's ass.

No sooner than I had identified this vulture, who had her sights set on my husband, but I bumped into a much younger man that had been feeling my ass while dancing earlier.

I played back the imaginary of the video in my mind and decided this young man might be exactly what the doctor, or my pussy, had ordered.

The music in the hall was deafening, but with arms punching the air, and my young horny stud ramming his more than adequate sword into the crack of my ass, we were able to hook up with Roy and his wet dream.

"I think it's time to find a quiet spot," I shouted at my husband through the din of the music.

"Yeah, me too! Just let me tell my partner." When he turned around, to give his partner the bad news, he discovered she had her arms around a good looking stud and was right in the middle of a tonsil examination.

Roy laughed, I laughed, but my dance partner was a little anxious to get moving. So, off we went, I was hanging all over my lucky stud for the night, but I noticed something strange.

As we were fighting our way through the dancers on the floor, I could have sworn he was jacking off while still wearing his pants. I didn't see him actually do it, but it caught my eye.

The ground rules were clear: we would go to my SUV and my husband would stand outside. No money would change hands, it was just a straight up sucking, licking and fucking. I knew what he was going to ask before he got the words out of his mouth; Yes, kissing was going to be a big part of it.

With that question out of the way I pulled his head to me and I felt a mouth full of tongue. It wasn't bad for a young dude out on the town, but I knew before the night was over, he was going to be much better.

When I opened the door to climb into the back seat, there was already a body in the way.

"I think you got a hot one tonight, Michelle." Said my husband, going overboard to state the obvious.

"Well, dipshit, this is the way we like it ... it's just one big enjoyable game."

I was being attacked by this young stud that I had picked out of the crowd, and he was more than ready to go. I pulled the zipper down on his pants and got the gift that keeps on giving. He had already cum in his pants, but that wasn't the only thing I found.

He tried to enhance his chances of scoring with some chick by putting a rolled up sock in his crotch. When I pulled it out. I thought my husband was going to die on the spot from laughing.

I felt so sorry for my shamed stud, I just went right ahead. I gave him all the silly proclamations about how size doesn't really matter to most women. I then proceeded to give one of the quickest blow jobs in blow job history. Afterwards since he was still hard, I just sat down on his cock and rode him till he asks if I was trying to kill him.

The only person in danger of being murdered at that moment, was my husband.

"Michelle, honey, I have to go to work early tomorrow." Roy tried to say with a straight face. Unfortunately for him, that shit-eating grin keep coming through.

It wasn't long after that, my husband and I were driving out of the parking lot, sans a young stud. The front tire hadn't hit the street in front of the club, when Roy was laughing at what had just transpired.

"You, sorry bastard," I scolded, "you probably ruined that poor boy's life; laughing at him like that".

"Michelle, I'm very sorry, but you have to admit that was funny, the way you found his secret?"

I knew he was right, but he was still a sorry bastard.

"I think I owe you a good time." My husband said, again stating the obvious. "What do I have to do to make up for screwing up our night out?"

"Baby, there's no way you could piss me off. Let's face it, we set out to have some fun and you got to admit, that was funny as hell." I underscored my comment by reaching across the center console of the car and rubbing his thigh. The poor man had to have positive thoughts about what was going to happen to him later.

The moment we turned into the driveway of our house, we were both running toward what was to happen next. I just happened to look at the floorboard in the back seat when the overhead light flashed on, and saw my lover's condom tied in a neat knot. Wow, would that ever be a big surprise to the carpool on Monday.