All Comments on 'The Lover's Choice'

by Dutchboy51

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
FASfanFASfanover 6 years ago
A really nice story!

Thank you for sharing it with us. I will send you a PM this evening.

Well done -- five stars and a favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really appreciate their love and sense of adventure, . . .

but this story might be more appropriate in Fetish. It seems most of the detail and plot are about acquiring and using the clothing. Since that is the focus, I did not find it erotic or interesting, beyond some curiosity about where this story was going.

A loving married couple, acknowledging their somewhat stale sex life and seizing the opportunity to rejuvenate their marriage. Gotta love that.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
And next....

This story reads like a trevelogue. "First I do this, then I do that..." Excitement...no! It basically is a good idea, but executed poorly. 2*

rnebularrnebularover 6 years ago
Very good

Really like this one. It's a couple that are learning how to turn up the spice in their sex lives, without cheating. This could have gone into a number of categories, but not really caring which, still give this a 5. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Writing is okay

But you really needed to post this in BDSM or Fetish. It's really not a loving wives story. No need to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice

Nice little story.

mBrowmBrowover 6 years ago
Interesting story

This story is good writing, especially grammatically. Maybe the progression is a little timid for some folks, but I thought it was well developed, deserving better than a 3-range score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was great!!!

Boy, these comments left, sounds like everyone is trying to get away from the erotic expression of love between a husband and wife, as if you're all afraid of it!!! What do you means, "nice" and who cares about "grammatically good"? You've got to get out of your head and get into experiencing. I've never done this, but I was very captivated!!! People need to stop thinking and just start feeling, being fully present to fully engage.Being fully present should apply to all areas of life! Living to the full! This story aroused me. I'm a widow of 35 yrs, in a new relationship! I'd love to do this. It's great to want to please your partner and spice it up. Im always desiring to please him. You know, it was said to me once that sex is our reward. That statement is liberating within the parameters of a loving partnership. I say go for it! Great story! Now I want to read what happens when she dominates!

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
Regardless of whether it's good or bad

It's in the wrong category. I see from previous stories you do know where bdsm is so 1* for wrong category.

LW = Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing

Pretty clear there's none of that here.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannover 6 years ago
Different for LW

But good, it's refreshing to see a story like that here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could apply to any couple.

Wrong catagory? Maybe it should be a fetish or bondage subject but the fact is that even a loving wife or husband will need to spice things up after several years of marital bliss. We all have our erotic fantasies is this could easily be one for both parties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The lover's choice

Actually, I think Loving Wives IS the correct category. The cheaters need a different section and title. Maybe Cucks, or Swingers? But that's not here.

I thought the partner was a woman until you said buxom blond. That's a dude.

The other this is topless bra? You mean cup-less? Some call it a Balconette or a half-cup, but I've never heard topless, Even at Lover's Package!!! Seems you know the place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's in the right category.

It is the cheaters and cucks that are in the wrong place. Just like the bbc wife goes bad.... that is not loving wives. This is a loving wife story. The way of it is but a prop to get the point across.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 6 years ago
Lovely!

Wonderful, simply wonderful. Very well written, completely believable and stunning. I loved it!! Please keep writing!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No cheating

A story about a couple who don't cheat will always have my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for an engaging, suspenseful tale that tastefully built erotic anticipation. I also appreciated your condensed yet with all the necessary traits of personality in your characters. You kept the entire focus on the two experienced “married folk” and in short order ignited a fresh sexuality. Beautiful work. And imagine: no cheating: no abuse; no hints of base vices. Just two ordinary folks, married. In love, who are determined to keep human laziness born out of familiar routine from contaminating their loving intimacy. Wow! What a concept !!! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No bondage fan here and I really like this story. The comments by the Anony of 3 months ago express my opinion better than I can. Well done. Thank you.

LWlurker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDutchboy51@Dutchboy51
262 Followers
For those who wish to read all stories involving The Amazing Randy, I strongly recommend that you read them in the order in which they were written, which is NOT chronological with respect to his life and career. Each new story "drops into" Randy's career somewhere along his t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES