The Loving Adams Family

Story Info
Mother prefers to call it family love.
5.9k words
3.98
28.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odiouser
Odiouser
386 Followers

Larry Adams had what many would call a scandalous early adulthood. Starting even before he graduated high school, he was regularly banging his stepsister Bella who was the same age, 18, and in the same high school. They had been living together as siblings, in an on-again, off-again, frenemy state for 10 years since their respective parents had gotten hitched,

Larry's parents' history, in so far as he was able to piece it together, was that his dad, William Adams, a schoolteacher (physical ed) had long been cheating on his wife, Larry's mother Belinda. He was no wallflower about it either. The stories, some unconfirmed, were that good old dad had a long-time habit of extramaritally screwing around with other women.

Rumors had it that Belinda knew about at least some of this and sought consolation in the arms of her widowered Pastor Sweet. Larry hadn't remembered how religious his mom had been, but Aunt Sylvia told him his mother was over to the parsonage most evenings for at least a year after the pastor's wife died.

William had been screwing one of his fellow teachers (History), as well as some unknown woman in the Golden Arms apartment building. Well, no one actually knew that he and that lady were having an affair, but he was seen coming into or out of some woman's apartment in the Golden Arms on several occasions, usually at night.

As far as the history teacher was concerned, it became public knowledge when the School Board called them up for a sealed discussion and the lady resigned immediately thereafter. Nobody admits to knowing how come the teacher was let go, while William Adams had survived the scandal. Anyway, that was long ago and is not of much import to this story except as it illustrates the fact that Larry Adams genuinely comes from libidinous stock.

Pastor Sweet had come to the Adams home one Sunday afternoon shortly after the School Board debacle. William let him in and called his wife to the front room. Of course, William had already been aware of the rumors about how well the man of God had been counseling his wife. Those rumors were confirmed right in front of him when Pastor Sweet sat on the couch and was joined by Belinda who sat right next to him and placed her hand in his.

In what was clearly a rehearsed production, Pastor Sweet went all preacher on William and announced that he wanted to advise him to let his wife be freed of the humiliation of living in an obviously loveless marriage and agree to a divorce in a no-fault agreement. Belinda nodded her head silently in clear agreement, looking pleadingly in her husband's eyes.

William later confided to his son that his heart had beaten faster at that moment and that many thoughts, good and bad, were zinging around off the inside of his skull. He knew his 9-year marriage had come to an end, but he equally understood that it was well past time. Quite simply, the Adams husband and wife were having way too much sex. A lot of sex is normally fine in a marriage except that almost none of theirs was with each other.

William felt a sense of relief that he was now freed from the dreaded job of forcing the divorce himself. He was very angry about the fact these two had been cuckolding him in a town where practically every Methodist knew his wife was visiting the parsonage almost daily. And it was just assumed by the majority that insemination was part and parcel of the reverend's counseling process.

But William was well aware of gossip about his own social life, as well.

William held firm on one thing at that moment when they first approached him about an amicable divorce. He was going to have custody of his 7-year-old son, Lawrence, usually called 'Larry'. The boy had always been more of a 'poppa's boy' than a 'momma's boy'.

He looked Belinda right in the eye and addressed her, "You might be able to live with a so-called Man of God who would commit adultery in his own parsonage, with another man's wife, but there is no way I am going to allow young Larry to live under the same roof as a scum bag with such low morals." He glanced briefly at Rev. Sweet to confirm the negative effect that had on the amoral 'scum bag'.

He threatened that unless he got sole custody of his son, he was going to raise a county-wide stink about the adulterous relationship that had gotten them to this point. He gained an influential ally in the Reverend himself who never altogether liked kids anyway and knew it would be a strain on his modest minister's salary to have another mouth to feed. He also feared that a public fight could quite possibly cost him his clerical appointment.

The pastor persuaded Belinda that this was by far the most workable solution and she had been promised unlimited visitations to her son which, he stressed, they would take full advantage of. Anxious to have the whole mess resolved, she tearfully caved in on the custody condition. The uncontested divorce proceeded as quickly as could be expected.

Even before he officially became a free man, William came out of the closet about his blooming friendship with Angela McKinsey, who lived in the Golden Arms with her darling baby girl, Bella McKinsey. William and Angela were married shortly after his divorce was finalized.

The 'enemy' part of the Larry/Bella relationship was during the first 7 or 8 years sharing a home as siblings, when the two had all the spats, disputes, jealousies, and inappropriate name-calling that earned them the reputation of being typical siblings. But really, not much worse than blood siblings could be expected to be.

There certainly was an undercurrent of mutual respect between the two. She respected his weightlifting records and muscular build and, especially, the cheers Larry got from the townspeople when he ran for another touchdown during their Friday night football games. That made Bella almost as proud as it did her stepbrother.

Although it irritated her a bit, she had little choice but to respect the fact that her best girlfriends kept oohing and ahhing about her hunky brother and inviting themselves to sleepovers. On one memorable such occasion, when the parents were away at some weekend event, two of her best friends, Carrie and Svetlana started hitting on Bella's weak-willed stepbrother. They rather easily had him in his skivvies during some ill-defined horseplay in Larry's bedroom.

Bella herself sat out the play, but closely studied as things proceeded. It may have contributed to the evening's remarkable outcome that Bella kept spiking the cool aid they were all chugging. Svetlana lost her cherry that night, in the same moment brother Larry lost his. Carrie, as well as Bella, were quite upset at seeing this transpire, but there was nothing they could really do about it they didn't think.

Well, se la vie; Carrie, and then Bella, did their bit to right the wrong, taking turns that night to fuck Larry themselves. Larry felt like he had just scored the game-winning touchdown, three times in two hours! This all set up the situation that Bella has been able countless times to tease her brother that she was only the third girl he ever fucked. Even though that taunt didn't really make much sense. She only uttered it when they were among close friends that she wanted to tease with tidbits about the closeness of her relationship with her handsome jock brother.

As for Larry, he had as much respect for the girl he often referred to as his ugly stepsister as she held for him. For starters, he respected that she was not ugly in the remotest. If pressed to be honest, not something he much liked to have occur, he would almost certainly have agreed with his buddies that his sister Bella was the hottest twat in South Laurel High.

He had very much respected his sister's physique, from back well before they started fucking, when she first began sprouting out the finest pair of titties in LHS.

************** MOTHER HAS SO MUCH TO LEARN**************

Alas, they did not entirely get away with that wholesome-foursome event night. The Monday after, Bella's mother Angela began doing the week's laundry and found some grossly soiled bed linens. Opening up one sheet to inspect it, a bright red and yellow piece of foil dropped out on the counter. Very well versed in the accouterments of coitus herself, Angela pocketed the condom wrapper so as to accost the guilty party asap.

She wasn't for sure which of her kids was responsible for the desecration of the sheets in her son's bedroom, but she cleverly figured out there had to be a cock involved in the whole thing, so she chose to confront her stepson first. After dinner that evening, she suggested to him that they take a jog around the neighborhood. Since they often jogged together, no one was at all curious.

They hadn't slow-jogged half a block when she said "Larry, sweetie, you know your mother loves you very much, don't you?"

"Huh, where was this coming from," he thought. "Of course, mom."

"I love you every bit as much as I would if you had sprung from my own vagina." She was instantly angry with herself for her graphic description of a stepmother's love. But she thought she saw a faint smile on the boy's face and quietly hoped that might be because of her salty choice of words. She consciously wasn't even aware how much she had wanted her boy to hear a reference to her pussy being heard from his stepmother's mouth.

As they turned the corner at the end of their block, Angela slowed the jog and led him to the green bench at the bus stop, and sat down. He joined her quizzically and she came right to the point. "What can you tell your mother about this" opening her hand to show the condom wrapper right under his nose.

He recognized what it was in the first couple of seconds but pretended otherwise. That worked for only a few seconds more when he realized he couldn't play dumb with this woman. He just pumped his hands' palms upwards and looked questioningly in her sparkling brown eyes. "Where did you find that mom? Why are you asking me?"

Angie snickered in disgust. "I found it in a bedsheet from your room is why I thought to ask you first. Did you have a girlfriend over last weekend?"

"NO!" he forcefully spouted the half-truth.

"Young man, I am going to have to come to your room later and explain about the birds and bees to you in detail and why a man does not have to use a rubber unless there is a female involved in some way. So, you must have had a friendly girl over...or..." she trailed off when it slowly dawned on her that there was another possibility. "Or maybe...maybe..."

Larry covered his face in his hands and breathed sharply, peeking through his fingers to see Angela's face.

"Oh no, Larry!? I can't believe this; I just refuse to believe it! Well, no, I guess I can believe it. A mother's instincts told me years ago that something was developing between my two kids. I could hear the emotions in your voices even when you were arguing like mortal enemies. Oh GOD, when did you two start with this? I hope to hell not before she was of legal age!"

"NO, momma. Just these last few months, honest!" He immediately realized that he had just confessed to the mortal sins he and sis had been committing.

Angela grabbed the sobbing boy behind his head and drew him into her for a loving hug. "I kind of thought your bitter feuding had quieted down a lot. Probably harder for Bella's sharp tongue to wag with a dick in her mouth. Come on son, let's finish our little jog while we dry the tears." He complied, smiling over his hot mom's sharp wit. She is funny AND so insightful, AND she didn't seem to be freaking out angry.

As they fast-walked around the rest of the long block, she put out her arm and drew his hand to her side and squeezed it with love. "Do not say a word to your dad. He's leaving on a business trip tomorrow, so we will talk about it then. You and me and Bella." He nodded and squeezed her hand back.

**************THE BOY HAS SO MUCH TO LEARN****************

William went to bed early Tuesday night, to be well-rested for his flight in the morning. When it was clear hubby was snoring in the master, Angela made her way into her son's bedroom, without knocking. He was laying on his back reading with a sheet over his lower body which was clad only in tidy whities. Loving the view of his well-developed young body, Angela seated herself on the edge of his bed and unhesitatingly put her left hand out to cup the dormant bulge at his crotch.

Firmly closing her fingers over his package Angela nonchalantly gave him a clear sign that she considered this to be entirely her right as a caring mother to do. "Son, we need to talk."

He put his book down on the bed and his face turned a visible shade of rose. "Sure, mother." His eyes were razor-focused on her face and eyes, He studiously avoided showing any reaction to her intimacy, but the sudden rise in his bulge gave his feelings away. A perceptive mother can always tell when her boy is getting a boner; she signaled her approval with a pronounced squeeze.

"Larry, you look nervous, and I need for you to know right now that you are not in any trouble. Not with your momma." She sat still, looking in his eyes for long seconds, but her hand never stopped its slow kneading. He tried to say something, but the words just would not form.

"Relax, honey. I have suspected for a long time that you and Bella had some, can we say 'imprudent' interests in each other. There were just too many emotional sparks passing back and forth. Not to mention the long quiet periods in your bedrooms that used to be filled with the sounds of argument. Maybe I should have intervened at that time. But I didn't really worry about it very much." Her fingers increased their pace on his covered penis.

"I guess it just didn't seem to be such a big deal. After all, you are STEP siblings and you do not share a drop of family blood. When you confessed that the two of you had been sexually active, I was not terribly surprised and not really worried. At first, I only thought about if you had used protection, but then I remembered that Bella was on the pill."

She paused a bit gazing lovingly into his eyes and then casually attempted to push her hand inside the leg of his Jockeys, but it was too tight to pull off with any suave maneuver. After several seconds of fighting with the tight elastic, which was made virtually impossible by his full-blown erection, she burst out "Oh for Pete's sake Lawrence, pull down your shorts! God Larry, your mother can't even get her hand on her own boy's cock."

Larry snorted with a huge grin on his face and lifted his butt to remove his shorts. He pulled them off and threw them on the floor. She immediately put one hand on his shaft and one on his balls and skootched up tighter against him to resume her slow, possessive, masturbation-like attentions.

Several minutes passed, then, "Let me know when you are about to cum," she softly instructed. "I don't want to make a mess on the sheets that your mother will have to wash."

"Wwwhat are you doing mother?"

"What am I doing!?" She takes her right hand off his shaft and puts it up beside his head and gives him a theatrical 3 Stooges' head slap, backhand, then forehand. "Earth to Larry, your mother is jacking you off. You do understand what that means don't you?"

His mouth opens full wide, and he breathes out heavily. His hand reaches out to grab her hands away from his cock and then hastily stops that self-destructive impulse. "Why mom?"

"Oh my God, son, you are smarter than that. Why does any woman take a cock she wants into her hands and wank it? I'm sure you understand that, as your mother, I do have every right to do this." She grins a toothy smile and bends down quickly to plant a brief kiss on the head of his dick.

He is unable to respond verbally to that, but his neck slowly rolls his head around in ecstasy as he nods his head to acknowledge his mother's maternal prerogative. His right hand goes up to her cheek and lovingly touches her. Then he makes the unmistakable sounds of a man coming to orgasm, "NOW MOM!"

Angela quickly bends toward him and gets the head of his cock fully in her mouth just in time to take his entire load. She makes sure to squeeze every drop into her mouth and gives his dick a gentle shake as she makes a production out of swallowing. "Mmmmm Mmmm Mmm " she says adoringly. "We are going to have to do that a lot more often, honey.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty savvy about these things and I will always know best how to get you back to hard for another go. Unless, of course, we hear your father coming home. I really love your dad, but it is not my plan to let him know you are fucking his wife and his daughter. Do you agree?"

"Oh my God, yes!" he breaths..." whatever you say mother mine."

She buries her face in his softening pubic area, "I like when you call me 'mother mine.' I like when you cum for me and feed me your load. I love that we are lovers now, and I plan to make very good and frequent use of your love-making equipment."

Recovering just a bit from his orgasm Larry, ever the humorist says "Mother, that sounds like child abuse. I'm pretty sure there's a law about mothers who force their son to have unwanted sex with them. Not that I mind it, mom, it feels wonderfully good the way you do it, and I certainly understand that we will be doing it almost every day. But you need to be sure your plans are legal and everything."

"Larry, have I ever once forced you to have unwanted sex with me?"

With a broad grin, "No mother."

"I rest my case." She kisses his now deflated manhood. They snuggle like that for several minutes when she detects him starting to breathe heavily. She jiggles his shoulders to make sure he wasn't dozing off in his bed. "Wha..what" he mumbles.

"Larry, my love, shall I take my clothes off now? Or do you want to take care of that?"

"Umm, oh, I don't know...Umm."

"Oh, darling boy. Mother should be patient with you instead of expecting you to be the perfect lover our very first times together. Do you want me to be your teacher, or was this all a one-and-done event?"

Larry shakes off the fog, "Oh God no mom, I don't want it to ever be done! I'm just kind of new at all this incest stuff. Teach me what you want me to do."

She smiles and hugs him closer, "Well, lover, for starters, let's please never refer to this as 'incest'. Kind of an ugly word for what I think of as 'family love' which can be a thing of beauty. Neither Bella nor I share one drop of blood with you, which means sex between you and either of us is NOT legally defined as incest, at least not in our state. I did read that in 18 states, mostly some backwater and former Confederacy kind of states, it is still illegal. I looked all that up when I first got suspicious about what you and my daughter might be up to.

"Did you feel like what I just did for you was nasty and horrible, son?" Larry quietly shook his head in the negative.

"Thank goodness! But, even if it is lawful, the important thing is, do you want it to continue?"

"Which? With you, or with Bella?"

"Either or both Larry. Do you want to stop sexual contact with us? In case you think this is some kind of a trap, I will tell you how your mother feels about our family love. I am absolutely neutral about you having sex with your stepsister. I will never do or say anything to discourage it so long as it is what you both wish to do. I would like to be kept more or less updated on that subject, simply because it could become significant in our daily family dynamic."

The jokester creeps out of Larry again..."So how much do I tell you mom? Should I give you daily updates over breakfast? I could report stuff like 'Bella had a headache last night and didn't want to fuck, but we're fine, honest, and she said we would make up for it as soon as she feels better.' Or maybe 'Sis was on her period last night, but the sweetie sucked me off and swallowed like always.' Or, God hopes it never comes to this...'Bella says she doesn't want to have sex with me anymore because she's mad about me fucking her mother so much.' "

Odiouser
Odiouser
386 Followers
12