The Loving Adams Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela had been enjoying and chuckling over his sarcasm until he got to that last line which sat her bolt upright, her head full of emotions. She hugged him closer on the bed. "Oh, fuck honey, that is no joking matter. We have to bring this up when we sit down tomorrow for our 3-way chat. I don't ever want our family love to turn to jealousy and fighting.

"But we haven't really talked about the relationship between you and me, son." She moved her still nude body closer to him as she pushed a breast onto his arm. "I want to tell you exactly how I feel about us. I very, very, much want to have a full-on sexual relationship with my stepson. I want to enjoy everything under the sun with you on a very regular basis and, hopefully, for many years into the future. I want to teach you everything I know, Larry, and we can try out new things together.

"But that will just be sex, Larry. Not a love affair. I can hope that when you marry, it will be with an open-minded woman who will be comfortable with her husband spending quality alone time with his mother and his sister during family get-togethers. But I do expect there to be a wife. I want to enjoy you son, not control you or try to own you. BUT I haven't heard from you yet. How do you feel about you and me going forward? You have to be completely honest."

Larry went silent, looking in his mother's loving face. "Oh my God mom!" By way of an answer, he grabbed her to him and pushes her down on her back. He might have fucked her right there on his bed except that she herself got in his way as she was busy helping him get his cock into her wet pussy.

He was proud of himself for performing as well as he was able to in the longest, hottest, lovingest intercourse he had ever had. As they lay together in post-coital exhaustion, she stroked his beaded forehead and all but cooed. In a soft, motherly voice she says, "Now, I'm not sure about you young stud, but your momma needs some sleep after all that. Over the coming days, we can continue your lessons in how to be the perfect lover? Does that meet with your approval, son?

He briefly looked a bit confused and uncertain, but he hugged her and nodded his head wildly..."God, yes, mother! I have SO fucking much to learn about mother fucking!"

She cupped his face tightly and smiled, saying "You will learn it all dear, I promise. It just takes lots and lots of practice. What kind of a loving mother would I be if I didn't take the time to walk you through the learning process, step by step." BIG grin.

"Larry, I know what your hesitancy was all about a minute ago, I really do. You are remembering the young lady you love so much who must be fully expecting to share your bed these coming nights while dad's away. Well, that is what we are going to thrash out when we meet tomorrow. As a mother who loves her daughter very much, I am going to have to find a gentle way to let her know that she needs to accept some serious cock sharing with her momma from now on. We will have to do some soul-searching to sort out a sharing relationship because I need you as much as she seems to."

Their goodnight kiss was long and deep, not passionate like 'we need to fuck again immediately, but deeply loving like 'we are together forever'.

Angela was sound asleep before her daughter got home for the night. She had brought some take-out for the 3 of them but put her mother's in the fridge and set the table to share with 'her' man. They ate with chairs placed as close together as they would go and she even fork-fed him some of his share. They looked so cute together.

As they were cleaning up, she giggled "Dad's gone all week, so I have a question. Are we using your bed or mine? Mine is farther away from mother's."

"Are you expecting we'll fuck, sister?" Smirk.

"OMG, silly, that would be incest!" She teased. "No, stupid head, we are going to make love, every night, most of the night. Oh, sure, we can fuck in the daytime, when mom is away, but at night we make love, brother. Can't let mom catch on."

Larry looks reflectively and ventures "I'm not sure it would be a total surprise; she is one smart cookie you know."

"I know that better than you do sweetie. I have seen a look in her eyes a few times when you and I have been hanging out together. Do you think she might know about us?

He shrugs his shoulders. "Don't you think we would have heard about it if she did?"

"Not if she approved, maybe."

He rises from the table and takes her hand to pull her along. "Provocative thought, lover. I will probably be thinking about that image all the way through our first fuck tonight." And he did. Even most of the way through their subsequent sex.

Angela was first up in the morning and started something going for breakfast. It irritated the hell out of her that she could hear her daughter's muffled squeals from her bedroom. She knew Bella wasn't suffering from nightmares, by now she full well knew how her son could produce such sound effects from a woman he was spending quality time with.

She mentally slapped herself upside the head. Today she was going to have to sell her only daughter on sharing her man with mom, and here mom was, having a hard time sharing 'her' man with her daughter. Not auspicious to say the least.

Soon they were all fed and rounded up in the living room to have that talk. Bella plopped back on the recliner and made light conversation. "So, what all did you do yesterday mom?"

"I just did your brother, honey."

"Bella looked more than a little puzzled at that response. "Pardon?"

I just fucked Larry, almost all afternoon. He is fucking wonderful, as I know you know."

"WHAT?!" She refused to accept what she seemed to be hearing.

"I probably said that badly, honey. I meant to say, he is wonderful fucking. I did your brother several times yesterday and it truly was exciting."

"Mother Angela," Larry interrupted sternly. "Don't do this! It is cruel, not cute! You're setting off a bomb here and pretending like it is a casual conversation. You knew this would come as a shock to her and you are being totally pissy. Now explain it like you should, please."

We'll spare you readers the screams, and yells, and Bella running into her room and all that emotional stuff. It was maybe an hour later that he felt able to follow Bella and lay down next to her on the bed. "I'm so sorry sis, God, mom didn't handle that well, to say the least!"

Bella turns sharply to face her brother with big sniffles and tears in her eyes. "Why did she say that horrible shit?"

Larry patted her arm in what he intended as a comforting gesture. "She was being an ass the way she said that to you sister, but I cannot deny the truth of what she just threw in your face.

Never, ever had Bella's beautiful face displayed such an agony of emotions, disbelief, anger, fear, shock, love, and no small amount of hatred brewed in one scary mix. Her heart was breaking, and he had no clue how to help her.

Pulling back a few inches, he shed real tears into his shirtsleeve. "I am SO, SO sorry Bella. I love you SO much I cannot believe I did what we did. You had every right to think you and I were as exclusive as a happily married couple. Please don't hate me. OR your mother. Please."

Then he quietly exited and thought to pray that she would recover soon. Realizing he had long ago forgotten how to pray, he crossed his fingers instead and headed to his own room.

Maybe the end result would have been the same even after a more sensitive disclosure, but he was going to have a hard time ever forgiving Angela for her insensitive grandstanding. It was necessary for Bella to know, but not for her to be cut into pieces out of the blue, by her own mother, who probably believed she was doing the right thing to hit her daughter like a bucket of ice water.

Angie may have convinced herself that she had done this for her daughter's own good. I strongly suspected that, subconsciously, she was more in hopes she could drive Bella away from me, for Angie's own selfish good. I got news for you mother, he thought...'if events ever force me to choose between the Adams women, 'been nice to know ya, mom. Your experience, and how you take me places I have never been before, cannot take the place of a two-decades younger version of your luscious body.'

Larry kept to himself for the coming days, not speaking to either of the ladies of the family. He spent most of the days at the billiard parlor, but his game was not improving. On the 3rd night he was laying on his bed failing to go to sleep and dreading the return of his father the next day.

He heard the soft shuffle of bare feet inching into his room and then the rush of a young, nightgown-clad female grab him and pull him prone on his bed. "Oh, God, brother, just hold me!"

Larry squeezed his weeping sister as hard as seemed prudent and kissed the top of her head for what felt like at least an hour. Then his hands began to caress her body lovingly, and then ever more erotically, as she seemed to melt into him. Gradually their embrace took on the full dimensions of lovemaking and he felt so much better about his life. Bella wept tears of happiness as her beloved brother commenced to make love to her; that wonderful experience soon amped into an out-of-control fuck session.

In the morning, after maybe two hours of sleep for the kids, all three managed to converge in the kitchen again. The 19-year-old boy again seemed to be wearing the pants in the Adams family. "Angela, we need to talk."

"WHAT?" Her voice had a sharp edge to it as she eyed the kitchen door as if looking for an exit strategy.

"Father will be home this afternoon. Do you think the 3 of us are capable of welcoming him in our current state of mind?"

Both the women looked at him with respect. Mother looked to her shoes and said, "Clearly not son. But what are we going to do about it?"

"Well, let's sit in the other room and talk like civilized family members. NOW!" He felt a calling to assert 'head of family' status for now, despite his tender years. Bella came to sit closely next to her brother as he took the sofa. "No honey," he said. Now is not the time for me to be choosing sides. Please sit in one of the chairs." She put on a pout but seemed to understand and complied.

"Mom, as you might have deduced, Bella and I made up last night. In a major way. The longest lovemaking we have had yet. But I am still very much in love with you too, if you will still have me. And there is no way we are going to resolve the impasse before dad gets home. So, I am asking you both to just put away the dueling pistols, at least for today, and not let dad pick up any of these love triangle vibes.

"I would love to see you two ladies team up to create his favorite dinner for his homecoming tonight; do you think you could do that?!" They nodded heads simultaneously and gave each other a hug, while starting to discuss what kind of big-meat roast or ribs the meal would revolve around.

POSTSCRIPT

If I stop cold at this point, I will be subject to loud and understandable complaints about not finishing the Adams Family story. I really did try to think of one. But I realized that no family story is ever actually done until the last member dies. Some readers will not be satisfied until the cheater has been suitably burned. But the only hateful villain of this piece is old William unless you want to excoriate his hapless wife Belinda, and who really gives a crap about them. Who else would you burn"? The Adams ladies are not hurting anybody except her husband Larry, and he was a former cheater himself. We are inclined to wish both of the Adams women good fortune in their love life with Larry. I wouldn't have minded creating a bad ending for the cheating Right Reverend, Man of God, but then I might be in trouble with his Christian flock.

So, I will leave the tale just where it is. Maybe some other writer will figure out an interesting finish and create it for you. More power to ya'.

12