All Comments on 'The Loving Adams Family'

by Odiouser

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

You have to finish it. You could start with the father long suspected about his son an step daughter. When he finds out about his wife,he could either not care, or he starts ducking the step daughter, and they swing with each other, even after the children marry each other.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

****Nice read with a weird storyline and abrupt open ending. Something different!! Thanks for sharing.

bereznikbereznikabout 2 years ago

I like the story so far but it does need ending in some way. The father will find out it is just how and then his reaction. Is his reaction positive or negative and how do they cope with either scenario. it would be interesting to see how the family would cope with a negative reaction which could put the wife, son and daughter in legal peril. How would they persuade him that it was a positive thing for everyone when he has been made a cuckold by his wife and son? Not an easy question to answer. I hope the story does get a satisfactory ending. Would have been 5* if it had an ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous