All Comments on 'The Loving Husband Ch. 07'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Epic

Maybe the wife will start to like women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!!! More!!!

This is one of the best stories I have ever read period! I love the way that you've developed the characters; they have come to life for me! I would love it if the babysitter's friend turned out to be a serious cuckake and if she forced that overheated cucquean to eat her pussy -if her friend the babysitter ate her ass at the same time I wouldn't mind it one bit! Maybe, K comes over intending to play turnabout and Ann just drops to her knees and starts to eat her pussy. But the absolute best would be if, at the modeling show, not only the babysitter but several of the other women took him to a room and made her watch -tied up to a chair! If she then ate the babysitter's creampie... WOW!!! There are so many places left to explore and I am sure everyone is waiting as I am -with raptured anticipation- for the next chapter. There is a veritable avalanche of cuckold stories but a desert of cucquean tales; nevertheless, even if there was an avalanche, your story would still rock! One last thing: since K wanted to lick Ann as she got fucked but couldn't because Ann is a bit homophobic, it would be great if Ann had to lick; either way, she should guide his cock into the cuckake. I will say that the threesome setting takes some of the cucquean edge for me and I hope that we get to see more of hide in the closet and cum Ann and less of assertive Ann.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot.

Author has a real talent for writing on this Genre .

action moves along nicely with just the right amount of character development & real story .

it's a niche Audience & i guess many people will be repelled / disgusted by the relationship portrayed , however ... nobody is forcing them to read it .

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT

The creativity keeps going.

Not quite as enthused over scaring Jessica and the nonconsent/reluctance. Still 5 stars.

Looking forward...

Paul in Oklahoma

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
So enjoying your story!!

Barely started, as it seems, and yet just wanted to congratulate you on an excellent story. It sounds so believable, I keep thinking it is real.

Either way, enjoying his idea very much 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES