All Comments on 'The Loving Husband Ch. 08'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Dyolf4500Dyolf4500about 9 years ago
Get your wife fucked

Very good story. I was spell bound by the erotic sex. I want your wife to stop being a director long enough to get fucked in the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I hope you keep it going till you find a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

K was my favorite by far, too bad she's gone...spin off series on her would be fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

...that their are more episodes ahead of me than behind me.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A little clarification please...

Ann chuckled. "Yes, as long as I'm not in the middle of having some fun with him."

Not in the middle? She does not want to participate? What am I missing?

The other thing?

Great read. Nice twists.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago
Love this series

As others have said previously this whole series is something quite different but highly enjoyable. Ann and John seem to have no problem finding girls who want to share their particular fetish and this is great, but maybe a little far fetched. However, who cares it’s fantastically erotic sex.

I would like Ann to participate a little more in the threesomes and while not going the whole way of eating pussy or rimming the other girls, could do a little more such as fondling or allowing the girls to maybe rub her clit to orgasm. Either way I’ll be reading all the chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES