The Loving Husband Ch. 23

Story Info
Ann and John decide to pull back - but first.
2.9k words
4.48
11.9k
11

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers

The short synopsis of this story to date is included below, but reading the previous chapters may help.

This is the continuing story of a cuckquean, my wife, Ann. She had been reading cuckold stories on line and decided that she was a cuckquean, a kind of female cuckold. This was based on how enthralled and excited she became by imagining me having sex with other women. I was shocked, but she pursued it. She didn't show any tendencies toward the humiliation or denial part, but loved knowing I was having sex with other women. Apparently, this started with some voyeuristic tendencies about watching someone she was involved with have sex with another woman when she was in college and now she got off on thinking I was having sex with other women. I didn't understand it, but she pursued it and I started doing so.

In the last chapter, Ann and I celebrated our anniversary. I held a surprise party and Ann invited another woman into our bed.

---

Ann and I were sitting alone on the back deck and relaxing, discussing nothing, when Ann said it. The words I had expected long ago.

"I want to pull back on the sexual relationships you've been having."

"No problem." I reached over and grabbed her hand. "You know that I love only you and I told you I would stop whenever you wanted. The others are just for fun."

"I know. And I've been thinking about how the kids are growing up and will be paying more attention to some of the things going on around here. I am also worried about someone finding out since we have expanded it to so many people."

"You're right. It's getting a little dangerous. We can stop it."

"So that's it? No problem with that?"

I turned toward Ann. "Yes, that's it. I always told you that. I do not want to give up the best and most understanding woman in the world."

Ann grinned at me. "Well, I do have one more adventure for you."

"What's that?"

"Well, Anita called me the other day and she said that Bob is dying to have another get-together with us. She also said that he wants a foursome so that he can fuck me."

"I see."

"Well, I told her that I don't fuck around, only you do. She tried to persuade me since Bob is so fixated on it, so I came up with a solution." She turned to look at me and I looked back questioningly. "I think we can get Jo to do it."

"Isn't Jo seeing someone that probably wouldn't understand this situation?"

"Not any more. They broke up and he moved away for his work. He said he was not ready for a 'ready-made' family."

"Ouch. Sorry to hear that."

"So I was thinking as your farewell event, you could take Jo over there and the two of you could swap with Bob and Anita."

"Does she know about our history with Bob?"

"She does now. I explained the situation to her last night and she agreed to do it. She also said she had some ideas on how to make it very interesting. I think she will be great."

"I know Bob won't be disappointed. Jo is a sexy woman."

Ann smiled and patted my hand. "Yes, she is. She may be the one that we let you have an occasional kitchen pass for."

I leaned over and kissed her. "That would be wonderful, but that's up to you. I told you I would stop if you said so. I enjoy being able to have sex with many other women, but I can't say that it's a hardship limiting myself to my gorgeous wife."

Ann got up and sat in my lap. "Thank you. I love you."

I pulled her down into a kiss and we got a little carried away, really making out, when the sliding door opened. Our daughter stood there staring.

"Ugh! Mom, Dad, please!"

Ann leaned back and stuck her tongue out at Angela. "Someday I'm going to catch you doing this and say the same thing."

"Not me. I hate boys."

Ann looked down at me and then back up at Angela. "Yeah, yeah, we'll see in about 6 years."

Ann got up from my lap and we all went inside.

A week later, on a Friday night, I was headed over to Anita and Bob's house with Jo. Jo was wearing a nice semi-sheer blouse with a slightly visible demi-bra on top. She was wearing a pair of very tight shorts that highlighted her assets. She looked good enough to eat right there.

Jo sat back in the car after a few minutes to discuss that evening. "I have some interesting ideas about this, based on what Ann told me."

I glanced at Jo. "Yeah? Like what?"

"Well, I think we can get everyone naked and then you to sit on the couch. I'll get Anita to get up on top of you and sit on your cock. During this, I'll be stroking Bob and saying dirty things. I then will get him to get up behind Anita and DP her."

"You think he'll do that?"

"Oh, yeah."

"And what about Anita. I don't know if she's had or ever wanted to have anal sex." I caught Jo's grin as I drove. "What?"

"I already had Ann broach the subject with Anita and she's game. She's been practicing with butt plugs for the last week. She's looking forward to it."

"Wow, that's great."

"Yeah. We just have to make sure we delay Bob enough so that he is satisfied with his wife's ass. When Ann described him to me, it didn't sound like I'd be attracted to him."

"He's a good guy, just a little too nerdy and out of shape."

"We'll see."

When we arrived at Bob and Anita's house, Jo rang the doorbell. Bob answered it in a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. He looked a little puzzled when he saw Jo in place of Ann. The ladies hadn't told him about the switch.

"Where's Ann," Bob asked immediately.

Jo smiled. "Well, she didn't feel well and want to be here when it's that time of the month for a woman, so she asked me to take her place." Jo stepped inside, stood next to Bob, and ran her hand over Bob's chest. "You don't mind, do you?"

Bob looked at Jo closely. She was sexy as hell. "Not at all." He put his arm around her with his hand on her world class ass. "Let's go find Anita."

With his arm around Jo, Bob led us back to the bedroom. Jo and I were thinking that it would start in the den, but that's not where we were going. When we got there, Anita was laying there, completely naked, and already turned on. She was leaning back on her elbows and looking at us with a smile, but her legs were spread and her pussy looked wet and swollen.

"I might have started without you guys," Bob said. "I was so turned on I had to eat her pussy for a while and make her cum."

"Nice job," Jo said. "Let's get everyone else undressed." Jo turned toward me. "Just hold on a second Bob. I'll get John first and your wife can suck his cock to get it ready."

Jo undressed me, my chubby cock coming into view. Anita wasted no time and got to her knees in front of me and took my cock immediately into her mouth.

Jo chuckled. "Well, I can see Anita was ready to suck some cock. Is she a good cock-sucker Bob?"

I looked at Bob and he was watching his wife suck me. "Yeah, she's pretty good."

"Well, she was certainly looking forward to sucking John's cock. Look at how eager she was to get his cock into her pretty, little mouth." Jo then turned toward Bob. "Okay, let's get you undressed next." Jo got Bob undressed quickly. His cock was already hard when she dropped his pants and underwear. Jo grabbed it and stroked it a couple of times. "Well, I think you like watching your wife suck cock." Jo stood in front of Bob and turned toward me, putting herself between Bob and us. "Undress me from behind so we can both watch Anita suck a nice, fat cock."

Bob wasted no time in getting Jo's shirt open and pulled it off. He undid the bra clasps and freed her nice tits. He ran his hands up over them, teasing the nipples. Then he knelt and yanked her shorts and panties to the floor. He leaned in and kissed her ass.

Jo leant over, spreading her legs. "Go ahead and pay some attention to my ass and pussy, Bob. I like that."

Bob proceeded to work on Jo. She motioned for me to get on the bed.

I reluctantly pulled my cock from Anita's mouth and crawled up onto the bed, turning on my back. Anita immediately crawled up over me and ran my cock through her pussy lips. She rocked herself back and forth, sliding along my cock, getting it real wet. She then rose up and pointed my cock up toward her pussy.

"I love this cock, Bob. I want to fuck it some more." And with that she mounted my cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah. I love that cock, John." She started bouncing up and down. "I'm so fucking horny I'm going to fuck you hard and cum quick."

Bob stood up behind Jo and turned to watch us. He reached up from behind and grabbed Jo's nice tits, kneading them like dough.

Jo grabbed his cock and held it. "Wow, Bob. Your wife is hot and horny. She's fucking him good. She's acting like a real slut."

Bob just watched me and Anita as he played with Jo's tits, pinching her nipples and lightly pulling on them.

Jo stroked his cock and I could see her grin at me. "I think we need to give you and Anita a treat." She turned toward Bob and whispered something in his ear. He pointed at the nightstand and Jo went there. She pulled out a bottle of what appeared to be lube and went back to Bob. "Let's get you nice and lubed up."

Bob watched as she did it and then looked up at his wife. "You mean...?"

Jo shook her head. "Yes, you are going to fuck your wife's nice, comfy ass while John fucks her nice, wet pussy. You guys are going to DP her." Jo leaned over and slapped Anita on the ass.

Bob smiled big. "Wow! Never done this before."

Anita had stopped riding me and was looking at the two of them standing next to the bed. "Me, either. Do you want fuck my ass, honey?" She wiggled her ass and giggled as she asked the question, my cock moving in her pussy.

Bob was beside himself. "Oh my god, yes."

"Just a second." Jo moved over onto the bed and pushed on Anita's back. Anita lay down on me, immediately understanding. Jo squirted a little lube into Anita's crack and then started massaging her asshole and rubbing the lube into it. Anita squirmed and I could feel Jo's fingers as she slowly worked two fingers into Anita's asshole, pushing the lube in.

"Wow, that feels amazing," Anita responded.

Anita reached back to spread her butt cheeks more as Bob got on the bed. Bob crawled up behind her and then rose up so that he was almost squatting over the two of us. He leaned forward and Jo crawled up behind him. She disappeared from view, but I knew what she was doing. She clarified.

"Just get into position, Bob, and I will guide your cock into Anita's cute little asshole."

Bob held himself up with both hands on Anita's back and his feet on the bed. I could feel Jo moving around and then I felt the reaction from Anita.

"Oh, shit."

"Mmmmmm." Bob just kind of moaned as I could feel his dick slide into her ass, next to mine in her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me." Anita was really enjoying this.

Bob started slowly moving back and forth and fucking Anita in the ass. I just lay there as Anita groaned and rocked back and forth a little on my cock as Bob fucked her ass. It felt a little odd, her tighter pussy with another cock sliding into her ass right against mine, but Anita was squirming and moaning and loving it. So was Bob. He fucked her hard as he started really getting into it and Anita kept rocking on my cock, keeping me hard.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum!" Anita went first and starting having small sudden jerks on top of me.

While she was cumming and her pussy and asshole were going through spasms, Bob went off. "Me, too! Fuck!"

Once the two of them finished cumming, I knew that I was close. I waited for Bob to roll off the two of us. What I really wanted was for Anita to suck my cock and swallow my cum in front of Bob and Jo. So I rolled her off me and pointed at my cock. "Suck my cock, Anita. Taste your cum and get ready to swallow mine."

Bob was laying there on the other side of Anita watching and Jo was standing there looking really fucking hot so she picked up the dirty talk. "Yeah, Anita. Get on your hands and knees with your ass in the air to suck that cock. Point your ass toward Bob. We want to see your hubby's cum leak out of your ass while you are sucking another man's cock."

Anita grinned as she got into position. She grabbed my cock by the root and brought her lips to the tip. She slowly ran her tongue around the head and then sucked on it.

Jo watched closely. "Yeah, does your pussy cum taste good from John's cock?"

Anita just nodded her head and started sucking in earnest.

Jo went behind Anita and I lost sight of her. "Wow, your ass looks scrumptious with cum running out of it. Don't you agree Bob?" I could see him nod his head while Jo continued. "Hold still while I finger-fuck that ass."

Anita moaned and groaned to the attention Jo was paying to her. "Yeah, look at that cum. Bob and I both really love this view. In a second, I'm going to give you a good taste of that cum from your ass."

Jo came around with a cum-covered finger and held it in front of Anita. Anita pounced on it like a starving child. She sucked and licked that finger until it was clean.

When Anita pulled off it she looked at Jo and smiled. "Delicious."

Jo grinned. "Well, maybe when you are done sucking down John's delicious cum, you can go clean up your husband's dirty cock."

Anita glanced over at it and then grinned at her husband. She then buried my cock in her mouth and started really sucking and bobbing.

I was close. "Oh, yeah, you beautiful cock-sucker. I'm going to fill your belly with cum. Oh, shit. Fuck! Here it comes."

Jo was enjoying it, too. "Yeah, relish that nice fat cock, you cum loving slut. Your husband really likes watching you suck another man's cock. Now swallow all that cum that John is going to shoot into your sweet, little mouth."

I started spurting and Anita held my cock still and sucked and swallowed as the spurts threatened to overfill her mouth. But she swallowed everything and kept sucking until I was done.

"Oh, yeah. You are a great little cock-sucker Anita."

Jo slapped her on the ass just hard enough to make a loud smack. "Good girl, now clean up that dirty cock of your husband's that's been in your tight ass."

Anita crawled over her husband's legs and put her face down near her husband's deflated cock. "Honey, if I suck your dirty cock can I seduce that young basketball player next door?"

Bob shook his head, but with a smile. "You can't get the sight of his big cock out of your head, can you?"

She shook her head and Bob turned to us. "Anita caught a glimpse the other day of the guy next door who just graduated from high school. It was when he thought we were all gone and he had a young woman kneeling and sucking on his cock on the back patio." Bob looked back down at Anita. "Yes, honey, you can fuck and suck his cock as long as I can fuck your ass whenever I want."

Anita grinned and slurped up Bob's dirty cock. Bob groaned. "Fuck, you are so good with your mouth, baby."

Anita sucked for a couple of minutes and then rose up from Bob's cock. "There, dirty cock all vacuumed clean."

Bob looked over at us. "Well, that was fun."

Anita giggled. "It sure was. My first double fuck and I came so hard. And then I got a belly full of John's cum. It was a great time."

Jo laughed and I loved the way her tits moved. "Okay, John, let's get out of here. Ann's waiting."

We got dressed and headed back to my place and I reflected on my last couple of years of sexual fun and freedom. And I still had a beautiful woman I loved at home with two great kids. Life had been and was going to continue to be good.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers