All Comments on 'The Loving Husband Ch. 23'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nice series. Enjoyed it. Will there be more?

bloodymaresbloodymaresover 4 years ago
That's it? Underwhelming ending

Well, if Ann no longer wants to watch her husband with others, I assume it was the final chapter. If that's the case then it ended with a whimper. This series was very promising. While it was surely sexy to read on hubby's adventures, Ann's slow sexual development was very interesting to watch.

First, she only wanted to watch, then she started dominating other women. And then she was comfortable playing around with husband's playmates as long as she was in charge and was using them for her pleasure. Finally, she started playing with the cocks of other cuckolds. I expected a natural climax with Ann fully participating in a threesome with her husband and another girl, with lesbian sex, as it was John's fantasy from the start. Or maybe even a foursome where John learns to overcome his jealousy and Ann goes further with another man and maybe has full-on sex next to John as he is playing with one of his sluts. I felt like this type of grand finale was needed before they decide to stop.

And what about all the other girls who became addicted to John's cock? How is Violet feeling about not having access to it anymore? Some resolution and closure with other characters are needed to let them know that's it. It's too interesting to avoid telling about it.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 3 years ago

Little disappointed with this chapter.

Bob never got to fuck Jo (or Ann, which I think was his preference) but did get a very nice DP encounter with his wife.

I agree with bloodymares, that it would have been awesome for John and Ann to get fully involved with fucking other like minded couples/groups and Ann to have full sessions with other women. Maybe this will still happen, but if Ann now wants out of this lifestyle maybe that’s the end of it(?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES