The Loving Husband Ch. 27

Story Info
Ann has the Asian babes over for fun.
6.3k words
4.72
9.8k
14

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers

The short synopsis of this story to date is included below, but reading the previous chapters may help.

This is the continuing story of a cuckquean, my wife, Ann. She had been reading cuckold stories on line and decided that she was a cuckquean, a kind of female cuckold. This was based on how enthralled and excited she became by imagining me having sex with other women. I was shocked, but she pursued it. She didn't show any tendencies toward the humiliation or denial part, but loved knowing I was having sex with other women. Apparently, this started with some voyeuristic tendencies about watching someone she was involved with have sex with another woman when she was in college, and now she got off on thinking I was having sex with other women. I didn't understand it, but she pursued it and I started doing so.

In the last chapter, Kim and her friend and one time sister-in-law (they married brothers) were at her house and I dominated and fucked them both. They learned at the end that Ann, the woman who referred me to Kim, was my wife. It was going to be interesting to see what Ann came up with.

-----

Ann had told me that she met with Kim (the Asian neighbor from down the street) and her college roommate, Jen. Jen was also Asian and had been Kim's roommate in college and then the two married brothers. They were both in the middle of divorces and I had taken Kim, at the urging of my wife, and then Jen, when she showed up. I had used both as I wanted and they seemed to really get off on it as much as Ann and I did.

Ann told me to stay away from them for the week and we would have some fun on the weekend. I stayed away from them, but not having sex with Ann was also a rule, and that was difficult. Sleeping with the woman you love without sex when you have a healthy sex drive is tough.

Finally, Saturday rolled around and Ann had made arrangements for the grandparents to pick them up for a Saturday to Sunday visit to some places out in the country. I got up around 8am and the kids were already up and bouncing off the walls. Grandma and Grandpa had promised them pancakes at IHOP and then the drive.

The grandparents came and they all vanished in a flash. I sat down at the kitchen table. "Whew! That was fast. They were ready to get out of here."

"That's because both our parents spoil them rotten."

"I've always heard that that's the prerogative of the grandparents."

"Yeah. Well, anyway, are you ready for breakfast?"

I rubbed my hands together. "Yes, I am. What are we having?"

Ann clapped her hands loudly twice. In walked many men's dream scene. Kim and Jen came walking into the room wearing aprons and gave me a quick curtsy.

"Good morning, sir." They chanted in simultaneously and then turned to start breakfast. Damned if that apron wasn't the only thing they were wearing. I stared at two cute, little, beautiful, Asian asses. They looked wonderful. I was only wearing a pair of light sleeping shorts and a t-shirt. I knew that I would get hard quickly after having no sex for a week.

Ann turned and slapped Jen on the ass. "Jen, please get Sir ready for breakfast while Kim cooks a couple of fried eggs and toast."

"Yes, ma'am." Jen scampered over to me. "Sir, please turn away from the table and stand up."

I turned my chair to the side and stood up. Jen immediately knelt in front of me and yanked my shorts to the floor.

"You may sit again, sir."

I sat and glanced up at Ann who was grinning. And I then felt Jen start licking my cock. I looked back down and she lifted up the fat, but still growing, member.

"Sir, are you ready for your morning blowjob to provide me my breakfast?"

Ann must have really prepped them on this. I patted her on the head. "Yes, my pet, I am."

Jen started licking up and down my cock and bobbing when she reached the top. My cock was hard very quickly, having had no attention for a week and anticipating this weekend.

Ann slapped Kim on the ass and I looked up. "Make sure the toast is lightly toasted and the eggs are over easy. John loves dipping his toast in the yolk."

"Yes, ma'am," Kim answered.

Ann then came over to where Jen was sucking my cock with her phone. She began taking a video of the action.

"That's a good girl. Suck that big, white cock. Make love to that thing and it will give you a nice, creamy reward."

Jen was sucking me good and Ann kept egging her on.

"Get down there and lick his balls, too." Jen followed Ann's direction and did so. "Nuzzle them and make sure they are full of that delicious cum that you Asian cum sluts like."

Jen followed everything Ann said and then went back to the top of my cock. I started really enjoying it; just sitting there while some slut slurped on my cock after a week without sex. I wasn't going to last long.

Ann leaned over closer to me, but kept filming. "Look at that little Asian slut sucking your cock. You don't have to do any work right now but cum. She wants that cum and is really working for it. Just let go and fill that slut's belly with cum.

I just grinned and kept watching Jen.

Ann could tell when I got close. "Get ready to receive your reward. John is about ready to cum and I don't want you to spill a drop, got it?"

Jen could just nod as she bobbed up and down.

I put my hand on top of her head. "What a good, little cock-sucker you are. I can tell that I have a nice load of cum for your slutty little mouth."

Ann got close with the phone and I erupted into Jen's mouth.

"Here it comes. Fuck!" I thrust up into Jen's mouth and started spurting. I was right. It had been a week and I was giving her a very big load. But Jen kept swallowing and sucking and didn't spill a drop. She nursed on my cock until it was going soft. "Oh, that was good." I relaxed back on the chair.

Jen sat back on her knees and grinned at me.

Ann interrupted her. "Open up, slut. I need to make sure you swallowed all the delicious seed my husband served up."

Jen tilted her head toward Ann and opened her mouth. It was empty.

Kim then came over and sat a plate on the table with my breakfast. "Here's your breakfast, sir."

Ann stopped filming and went and sat down in the chair opposite me. "Well, that was quick. It's a good thing we have all day for fun. Right, ladies?"

Kim and Jen both grinned and said, "Yes, ma'am".

Ann motioned to the two of them. "You guys can get up and have some breakfast now, too. John has to cut the grass, so we have a little time before our next playtime." She looked over at the stove. "Did you turn off the skillet, Kim?"

"I did." She looked at Jen. "It's not fair that Jen got a cum breakfast and I did not."

Ann laughed. "Don't worry, Kim. I'm sure you will get it eventually. In the meantime, you can have whatever you want in here. You can make yourselves at home until it's playtime again, then you become our sluts."

Kim laughed and Jen just grinned. I finished my breakfast and went to cut the grass.

When I finished cutting the grass I went inside to clean up. I had gotten a little sweaty, so I planned to take a quick shower. When I went in, the three ladies were laughing and discussing something in the kitchen. I told them that I was heading up to get cleaned up and Ann followed me up. When we got up there, she told me what had been going on.

Evidently, one of the local kids had been cutting grass for the neighbors for about 5 years and was heading to college in the fall. He wanted to pick up just a couple more yards and had asked Ann about it. She told him to come over today at noon (it was now 11:30) to discuss it with me. But Ann didn't want him to know we were home. She had set up something the Kim and Jen to seduce him.

"And how are they going to do that?"

Ann grinned. "Cameras are set up. Just wait and watch."

I undressed and took a quick shower. By the time I came out in my towel it was almost noon. Ann and I sat there and waited. Finally, about 5 minutes after twelve, the doorbell rang. Kim went to answer it. She appeared to be wearing a bit of a flouncy skirt and blouse with a small apron in front. Jen followed her and stopped in the middle of the living room, wearing the same outfit. The skirts were pretty short.

"Hello. Are you Josh?" Kim knew he was coming.

"Yes, I was supposed to see Mr. or Mrs. Covington." Josh was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. He was about 5'10", 160 pounds, and seemed to be a nice kid.

Kim smiled. "Oh, yes. Please come in. Ann and John are gone right now, but will be back shortly. We could use your help with something. Can you help us?"

"Uh, sure. What is it?"

"Come with me." Kim led him back into our large pantry and Jen followed along. "We need to get some heavy things off the top shelf and we aren't strong enough to safely lift them with the short three step stool."

Josh looked up at where she was pointing to a crock pot and a large roasting pan. "Okay, sure. Let me get that."

Josh retrieved the roasting pan and handed it to Kim. The crock pot, which is pretty heavy, he stepped down with it in his hands. "There, how's that."

Kim and Jen directed him to put it on the table.

Kim laid her hand lightly on Josh's arm. "Could you help us just a little more? We have to get up there and rearrange a lot of things that cause us to be on the top step and it's a little unstable. Maybe you could hold the ladder or hold us up so that we can do that. Do you have time?"

I could see that Josh really didn't want to stay, but he was having a hard time with these two Asian cuties in front of him.

"Okay, I have some time."

They all went back into the pantry. Ann had rigged two small cameras in there and one was about knee level looking up at the ladder. The second was on the other side, pointed at the ladder.

"Jen, you get up there first and do the canned goods."

Jen went to the ladder and climbed up to the top step. She steadied herself with her left hand on the shelf and started moving canned goods around.

"Look at Josh," Ann said.

I looked at Joshes face and he was looking up and staring. I then looked at the other camera scene we were getting and you could see that Jen had spread her feet for balance and bent over. The view was a beautiful one of her bare, shaved pussy.

"How's it going, Jen?" Kim asked her.

"Fine."

"You okay, Josh?" Kim looked at Josh.

"Uh, yeah, good, fine." Josh had turned three shades of red and Kim made sure to notice.

"Are you sure? You look a little flushed." Kim walked over to him and he tried to keep his eyes on Kim, not Jen's pussy. Kim looked up. "Jen!" She slapped Jen lightly on the thigh. "You aren't wearing panties!" She turned to Josh. "Sorry, she's a slut and an exhibitionist. She loves flashing her pussy."

Josh had looked back up at Jen who reached back with one hand and pulled up on her right ass cheek, spreading herself open a little. "Do you like my pussy?"

Josh was now speechless. He was looking at a woman purposely exposing herself to him. I didn't know if he had any experience as a 19-year-old teenage, but he probably had never had a woman do this purposefully.

"Uh, yes, I mean, uh, it's uh, well, nice."

Jen stepped down one step with her right leg, which had the effect of making it easier for her to spread herself, showing her ass and pussy.

"Jen!" Kim scolded her. "Please stop teasing this young man." She turned to Josh. "I'm sorry she's so forward. She just likes showing off and, to tell the truth, fucking young men."

Josh stared at the bare pussy and then looked at Kim when she said that. But Kim didn't let him get a chance to answer. She reached down and grabbed the obvious bulge in Josh's loose shorts. He flinched.

"Jen, you've made Josh all hard and horny. You know youngsters get hard very easy and can get blue balls. That's not very fair to him."

Jen then stepped down the rest of the way. Josh was so mesmerized by the view that he almost forgot to move out of the way as she came down. When he stepped back, Jen stood right in front of him.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to suck his cock."

Josh looked completely flummoxed. "Uh -- wait. I mean that's not necessary. Um..."

Kim stepped up and grabbed his hand. "Jen, please give the young man a chance to think about it." She turned and pulled him along behind her. "Josh, let's get out of the pantry and someplace with a little more room."

Josh let her pull him along, all the time looking at her and back at the grinning Jen who was following them.

Kim led them into the guest bedroom and Ann switched our view to the video feeds from the three cameras in that room. KIm led Josh to the middle of the room. "I'm sorry about that Josh. She can be a little overwhelming. She hasn't had a good fuck in a while and she really loves sucking cock. It would be a great help if you'd just let her."

Josh looked back and forth between the two women. He seemed to come to the conclusion that this was a great thing and overcome his reticence. "Uh, okay. I guess it's fine." He grinned.

Jen dropped to her knees and went to work on Josh's shorts. She had his shorts and boxers to his ankles in about 20 seconds. His cocked flopped out, almost completely hard, and pointed straight at Jen.

Jen looked up at him as she grabbed his cock. It was a decent one at about 6-7 inches and nice girth. The two little Asian sluts would definitely enjoy it.

Jen leaned forward and began licking and sucking on his cock. Josh moaned and took a deep breath.

Kim loved dirty talk and started again. "Look at that little Asian slut suck your cock, Josh. She loves cock more than anything and is going to suck you off very quickly. I know you can recover quickly after coming, being so young and horny, so just let it happen. Fill that slut's mouth with the cum she craves. She wants a big bellyful. Give it to her Josh." The whole time Kim was running her right hand over his ass, adding to his stimulation. That meant it only took Jen about 30 seconds to get the mouthful of cum she loved.

"Fuuuucccckkkk!" Josh groaned as he came. His hips thrust into Jen's mouth with each spurt and she held her right hand at the base of his cock so that he came into her mouth. She was swallowing and sucking and Josh was groaning and going weak in the knees.

When he finished, Josh stood there in a kind of stony silence, like he didn't know what to do now that it was over.

Ann was sitting next to me staring at the screen. I was enjoying the show, but she seemed enraptured by it.

Jen pulled slowly back and off his softening cock with a smack and sat back on her knees. Kim patted the bed beside her. "Sit here, Josh." Josh sat down. "Have you ever had a blowjob before?"

"Well, once my girlfriend tried, but she didn't really know how to do it. Jen was amazing."

"Well, since you should recover quickly, I have another chore for you. A very difficult chore."

Josh looked a little scared. "Uh, okay."

"Have you ever eaten pussy?"

He looked between the two of them. "No. Only seen it in porn."

"Well, Jen got to suck your cock," Kim continued as she reached over and put her hand on it, "and I didn't get to have any fun. So now I want you to practice eating my pussy and then when I tell you, you should stand up and fuck me. You okay with that?"

Josh grinned. "Okay. I think I can do that."

Kim gave him a friendly slap on his arm. "Yeah, I'm sure you can. I know I can. I need to cum. And when you cum, bury it in my hot, wet, pussy and we'll let Jen eat my cream pie. Okay?"

Josh ginned and nodded. "That sounds like fun."

Kim grinned back. "Oh, it is. For me, for you, and even for Jen. She likes eating cum out of my pussy. Right, Jen?"

Jen nodded. "I love that."

Kim leant back and opened her legs, her short dress falling up to her waist. "See, neither of us likes panties."

Josh started to get into position. "Uh, what about the Covingtons?"

"No problem. Ann is supposed to text me when she is coming home."

Josh smiled. "Cool." He got down on his knees and stared at Kim's smooth pussy with only a small arrow over the top.

Jen knelt next to him. "Have you ever eaten pussy?" Josh shook his head. "Have you ever had a chance to study one up close?"

"Only on my computer."

Jen smiled and patted his arm. "Well, the real thing is much more interesting. You can smell it, taste it, and when you study it, you can see how the pussy owner reacts. I mean, not everyone likes the same thing, although you can't go wrong with the clit and g-spot."

Josh continued to stare at Kim's pussy. "Where's the g-spot?"

Jen put her hand in front of Kim's pussy, palm up. "You put one or two fingers into the pussy and feel the upper part of the inside. There is a small area on top of the pussy in most women that is part of the clitoral network, they say. It's the root of the clitoris and you can usually find it by a small spongy area on top of the pussy. You find it by rubbing along the top and the best way to tell if you found it is by the woman's reaction. They will love it when you hit that spot."

Kim stared at Jen. "Where did you learn that much about the g-spot?"

Jen shrugged. "I looked it up. Now, shut up and let's teach this youngster how to be a lady-killer."

Josh looked at Jen. "What?"

"If you can make a woman really enjoy you eating her pussy, she will do anything for you and always come back for more. When you get to college, you do this well and you'll never want for sex partners."

Josh looked back at Kim's pussy. "Well, let's get started then. I've always wondered about this and I want to be good at it."

Jen laughed and Kim rose up on her arms. "Well, somebody better start eating that pussy."

Ann suddenly stood up next to me and ripped her clothes off. She sat down next to me and put her hand on her pussy. She started rubbing it. I took off the towel I had put on after the shower and sat there with a half hard cock. She stared at it hungrily.

"Don't cum yet. I have something special planned for you. But I need to cum soon. I need you to eat my pussy."

And with that Ann got on all fours on the bed so that she could watch the camera. I got behind her and grabbed her by the hips. I looked at what was on screen and decided that eating pussy was better than watching a novice learn how to do it, so I did. But I did keep raising my head to see what was going on.

Jen pointed out the key physical parts of the vagina and then opened it up a little to show Josh the very pink inside. She pointed out how the lips were a little puffy and blood-engorged from stimulation. She pointed out how to find the clitoris when there was a prominent hood and then had Josh stick his tongue into it.

"Pull back and tell me how she tastes."

"Amazing. It's so unique I can't describe it, but I love it."

Jen smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "That's good. You're on your way."

Josh leaned in and Jen instructed him on licking and kissing the lips and putting his tongue into Kim's pussy. As she instructed him, Kim started making her own comments. She held onto Josh's head and directed him to where she wanted. Jen went quiet as Kim took over telling him what felt good.

Kim was getting close and suddenly said "Fuck me now. Are you hard yet? Fuck me!"

Josh stood up and his cock was hard. But Jen didn't want to let it go before sucking it. She grabbed Josh by the hips, turned him to the side and sucked on this cock.

Kim rose up. "Hey, slut, let him go. I need to get fucked!"

Jen released Josh's cock and turned him toward Kim. "Just making sure he was hard."

"Yeah, fuck you, you slut. I need a cock in my hungry cunt."

Josh loved the way these two talked dirty. He was hard as a rock and wanted to fuck Kim. He had only had one other fuck and it was not good. He was inexperienced, she was inexperienced, and they didn't know all the little things about sex. Now he was being taught by experienced women and he really wanted to fuck Kim.

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,703 Followers
12