All Comments on 'The Loving Husband Ch. 27'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
janjan581janjan581over 2 years ago
No history...

The Loving Husband Ch. 26 - Internal Server Error (Error 500)...??????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for the update. I love how John becoming so animalistic and sex addict chapter after chapter. Hoping new chapter will come soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You write well. However, this got me giggling: "Ann then came over to where Jen was sucking my cock with her phone."

There's an app for that, too?

bloodymaresbloodymaresabout 1 year ago

It's sad that this series kinda stopped without getting a proper satisfying conclusion or getting anywhere. Where does Ann's kink eventually lead them to? Does John manage to talk her into a proper threesome with her like he always dreamed or has he given up on the idea? Does Ann ever try doing more to another guy than a handjob? Does she want to try being more submissive with a special cuckcake that makes her serve them during their lovemaking, with a potential cleanup (fully realizing her lust for women)?

What happened to all of John's past lovers, do they get a happy ending or simply continue hooking up with him from time to time? It's clear that Ann can't really stop her kink (they tried stopping this lifestyle in previous chapters but it didn't hold for long), so maybe show us how much further Ann wants to take it? Do any of their relatives discover about Ann's lifestyle? Do they accept it or are they mad about it? Does Ann have a special someone that she would like to become a sister-wife and join their family on equal terms instead of simply being John's fucktoy?

There is a lot of potential to this story, lots of unanswered questions, and some Chekhov's guns never ended up being used. If it's not that exciting to continue this story then hope that we'll eventually get an epilogue of sorts, concluding everything that came before instead of simply leaving it unfinished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES