The Loving Husband Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, let's fuck." Josh was enjoying the dirty words he rarely said.

"Jen, line him up and show him how to properly get his cock in a woman."

Jen leaned forward and took Josh's cock. She showed him how to slowly get his cock wet in a pussy that was ready and insert it to make the women enjoy it the most. Josh paid careful attention.

"Oh, yeah, now fuck me with that cock. I want to you to pound me. Fuck me hard, Josh. I will cum soon."

When that happened all my attention to Ann's pussy paid off. She suddenly moaned and came hard, her pussy flooding with juices. She apparently like to see others she knew fucking as much as she liked to see me fuck someone.

Back in the guest room, Josh started thrusting, burying his cock in Kim's pussy and then pulling back. He was staring down at her, watching her face, the way her tits bounced, and the way her pussy lips wrapped around his cock. He hoped she came soon, because he was not going to last long on his first real fuck.

He didn't have to worry. "I'm cumming!" Kim suddenly announced. Josh kept plunging balls deep and he watched as Jen started rubbing Kim's clit. "Oh, fuuucckkkk!" Kim started cumming, her entire body clinching with each wave of her orgasm. Josh just rode it out, enjoying watching her spasm and clench, and feeling it on his cock.

When Kim stopped, she looked at Jen. "Make him cum in my pussy."

Josh didn't think there was anything she could do to make him cum any sooner. He started fucking Kim hard again. Then he felt Jen run her hands over his ass and down into his crack. She made her way down to his asshole and started massaging it. She didn't even have to get to the part where she got a finger in his ass, he came just from her massaging it.

"Oh, man, I'm cumming!" Josh thrust into Kim's pussy several times, spurting more cum with each thrust.

Kim just lay there cooing at him. "That's good, Josh. Fill me up, baby. Cum in my pussy."

When Josh finished, he stared down at Kim. She was smiling up at him. "Nice job."

"Wow! That was amazing!" Josh loved the fact that he finally had a fuck. It was just a fuck, like in porn. Just two people enjoying having sex.

Jen was still kneeling next to him with her hand on his ass. "Okay, now pull out slow. Kim probably has a lot of cum in her and I don't want to waste a drop of that delicious cum in her hot pussy."

Josh grinned and slowly pulled out. Once his cock was clear of Kim's pussy, she pulled her hips up more to keep his cum, and Jen dove down onto his cock. "Oh, shit!" He flinched at the sensitivity of his cock.

"That sensitive, huh?" asked Kim.

"Yeah." Josh didn't mind after the initial contact, watching as Jen cleaned and slurped on his cock.

"Okay, okay, Jen, let him go and get to work cleaning my dirty pussy."

Jen finished one more suck on Josh's cock and turned to Kim. "You look like you have plenty of cum for me. Let me in there."

Kim looked at Josh. "She's such a fucking cum slut. She loves cum of any kind. She loves it when a woman cums in her mouth, too. She just loves cum. Oh!" Kim almost shouted as Jen's tongue made contact with her pussy.

Jen started in slurping and sucking on Kim's cunt and Josh knelt next to her and watched closely. He was overwhelmed by all that he had seen and felt today, but he knew he would never be the same again. He could feel more confidence run through his body. He knew that he could at least have sex without being scared to death that he would fuck it up.

When Jen started eating Kim, Ann sat up and turned to me. "Now when they are finished, I'm going to invite them up here. I'm going to have you fuck them until you cover those two pretty little faces with cum." She turned to the side table and pulled out a little blue pill. We tried Viagra once and it made me hard for a pretty, long while and when I came, I stayed hard for a little longer and could cum twice. This was going to be fun.

Back on the screen, Kim was directing Jen. "That's right, you little bitch. Clean out that dirty cunt. Get all of Josh's cum out of there. Swallow it all and fill up that belly with cum."

Jen did just that. When she finished, she sat back on her heels and grinned. "Cunt cleaned, Kim."

"Good job, slut." Kim sat up. Josh's cock was already showing signs of recovering after watching Jen eat out Kim.

"Sorry, Josh. Time to go. You'll have to find some other slut to take care of your next erection."

Josh grinned. "That's fine. Thank you guys so much for this. I am still afraid that this never happened."

Kim sat up and Jen sat next to her, their pussies still on display. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll do fine."

"Okay, thanks." Josh got dressed and left Kim and Jen still sitting there.

I watched as Ann left and went downstairs. She came back with two naked Asian sluts.

"John, stand up."

I stood up, my hard cock sticking straight out.

Jen turned to the other ladies. "Sluts, take a look at that cock. It is going to fuck and fuck and fuck you little fucking cunts until you can't take it anymore. Now bend over the bed, both of you."

Jen and Kim did as they were told. Ann rearranged the cameras so that they would cover us well and then stood next to me, still naked. She looked at me and grinned.

"I think you should start with Kim. She's the original little fucking obedient slut."

I put myself behind Kim and lined my cock up with her pussy. My wife leaned over and pulled her cheeks apart a little more. I pushed in, she groaned and I felt her tight, hot pussy sheath my cock.

"Fuck her little fucking pussy. Do it like you want to split her in two."

Kim echoed Ann. "Fuck me, sir. Fuck me hard and make me your little bitch."

"You are already my little bitch, you fucking slut!" And I pounded my cock into her.

Suddenly, Ann pulled out a small vibrating plug and held it up in front of me. She grinned and pointed at Kim's ass. I smiled. Ann whispered to me, "Stop for a brief second."

I stopped and Ann took the already lubed plug and seated it into Kim's ass. Kim groaned. Then Ann pushed it in and turned it on. Kim started shaking immediately. I could feel it, too, but it wasn't affecting me too much.

"I'm cumming!" Kim explained as the plug and my cock did their work.

When she went still, Ann turned off the plug and slapped Kim on the ass. "Stay there, slut." She motioned me toward Jen.

I pulled out of Kim and moved over to Jen. I lined my cock up and buried it into her soaking pussy. She groaned and I pummeled her pretty pussy as Ann got another vibrating plug out. She grinned at me as she made sure it was lubed and then lined it up. As soon as it went in, she turned it on.

Jen started immediately cumming, shaking and twitching under me. I fucked her until she seemed to be over it.

Ann went back over to Kim. She turned on the plug again and directed me to fuck her again. I did. I looked down at the pretty little ass and shoved my cock into that pussy. In about 2 minutes, Kim was cumming again. I could tell that I might be close soon, but not yet.

We moved over to Jen and Ann turned on the vibrator and I fucked her hard. She came again.

Ann slapped both of them on the ass and told them to stand up. They obeyed with a "Yes, ma'am."

The two women stood up and I wondered what was next.

"Hon, lay down in the middle of the bed. Let's see that very hard and wet cock."

I lay down and noticed that all three women were staring hungrily at my cock.

"Okay, you two. I want you to take turns making love to my husband's cock. You need to look like it's the best thing you have ever had. I don't want another run of the mill blowjob. You need to make love to it. If I think you are not, you will get a swat with this." Ann held up a ping pong paddle. "Now get to work. I want to see good sucking and the two of you covered in cream.

The two crawled onto the bed on either side of me and went to work. Jen went first. She loves sucking cock and was prepared to prove it. Just when she was going well, Ann turned on her plug. Jen jerked and moaned on my cock. She pulled off and gave it to Kim. Ann swatted Jen on the ass.

"Gotta maintain concentration."

Kim knew it was coming now, but still jerked a little when the plug was turned on.

I was now beside myself. I was hard as a rock and had been for a while. I had taken the Viagra and it seemed to help, but now I needed to really fuck something in the worst way and make myself cum. It felt like I was backed up. These slow blowjobs for Ann's pleasure weren't doing it. I pushed Kim off and got up off the bed.

"You two lie down on your backs. I'm going to fuck the living daylights out of you." They were a little slow and I gave them angry. "Immediately, sluts! I'm hard as a rock and I want that pussy now!" They scrambled into position.

I turned to Ann as I got on the bed on Kim's side. "You want to see me fuck sluts? Well, here they are. I'm going to fuck these two sluts in front of you as you get off. Enjoy it because I'm going to fuck these sluts until they can't walk. I wanted to fuck them all day, but you let them fuck a young asshole who didn't even know how to have sex. Well, I'm going to show you how to fuck a slut."

I climbed on Kim first, pushed her legs up and put them on my shoulders, placed my cock at her entrance and buried it. She groaned. I leaned forward into a kind of missionary with her legs bent back between us.

I started fucking her hard, burying my rod deep into her as I had her bent in half. "Take that hard cock, you slut." I continued to pound her.

Then I heard Ann say, "Make that pussy yours and yours alone, John. Fuck that little bitch so that she only wants your big cock."

I glanced over at Ann and she was standing beside the bed with her right hand working her pussy hard.

"Rub your pussy and make yourself cum, Ann, while you watch your husband own these two Asian sluts. I want to hear you cum, you cuck queen."

She groaned and rubbed harder as I continued to fuck Kim. Kim didn't last much longer. She started grunting with each thrust and then she started chanting, "Yes", over and over again. She tilted her head back, starting howling, and came with large spasms, exhaling with each one. She twisted under me as I fucked her hard until she tried to push me away.

"Had enough for now slut?"

"Yes, sir."

I pulled back and looked at Jen. "You ready, slut?"

Jen nodded, a little wide-eyed at how Kim had reacted. "Yes, sir. I'm ready to be fucked hard."

I moved over to her. "Ann, watch as I make another little Asian slut cum in our bed. The bed where I fuck you."

Ann groaned and just as I was picking up Jen's legs to put them on my shoulder she came.

"Oh, fuck. Cumminggggggggg!" Then we all watched as she fell into one of the two side chairs we had in the bedroom.

I looked down at Jen and grinned. "Get ready to get pounded, you little cum slut."

I got her legs on my shoulders and lined up my cock. I hesitated and looked at her. "Beg."

Jen knew exactly what I wanted. "Please, sir, stick your big, white cock in this little Asian slut's tiny pussy and tear it up."

I buried my cock. "Fuck, you are always tight."

Jen just groaned as I fucked and fucked and fucked her. I was pounding her and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. "I'm going to cum. Kim, get up here with your face next to Jen's."

Kim got into position just in time. She had her head next to Jen's, just under where I had her foot pushed up while it was on my shoulder. I pulled out and scooted up a little toward their faces, pushing Jen's legs almost flat alongside her body. Her left leg trapped Kim in place.

"Take my cum you little sluts. Enjoy it. You will be getting plenty of it from now on. I'm going to make you my favorite cum sluts." I was jacking my cock as I did this and then I started shooting.

Because of all the teasing when they were having sex with Josh, and the long period I had been hard, I had built up quite a load and some pressure. My first shot went straight across Jen's face, the second I aimed at Kim and got most of hers. I continued to pump out cum until I had nothing left. They both had a couple of streaks on their faces and the rest was all over Jen's tits.

"Kim, clean up that slut."

Kim went to work licking and sucking all of my cum off Jen. When she was finished, she sat back and looked at me. "Are you satisfied now, dear sir?"

She could still play the game. "Yes, I am. Maybe later tonight I'll need you two to come in here and suck me off so that my wife can get off again."

I turned toward Ann and she was watching me to make sure I was kidding. Or was she? Maybe she wanted me to continue in this manner. It certainly got her off.

Well, anyway, we all got up, put on minimal clothes, and made some easy dinner. I would have to discuss all this with Ann, but I loved being so demonstrative.

12