The Low Fae Pt. 01: Core of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw Francalina and her two sidekicks standing in the way. This time Fran was sucking on a green apple sucker and her friends were holding sharp objects that Tina couldn't quite identify. "Hey there, Cherry." Francalina smiled. "Ready for something sweet?"

She popped the sucker from her mouth and took a step forward. Tina absentmindedly looked down at the woman's wide curvaceous hips and remembered Mae's advice, "Maybe just pretend you like rough lesbian gang bangs?"

The two girls with improvised weapons made Tina nervous and she thought about calling for help. But the dark area told her no one was around and she would probably be dead before anyone got to her. She had no hopes of fighting them off all on her own. But she also couldn't give in. She just couldn't.

"Look, Francalina, I think we got off on the wrong foot. Why don't we start over?"

"Don't worry, bitch, We gunna get off a whole lot of ways before this is over. Make it easy on yourself, mommy, get down on ya knees and just do whatever we say. You got it, Cherry?"

Tina shook her head. "Look, um about about this? As like a peace offering." Tina held out the snack cake with a shaking hand and a hopeful plea in her eyes.

Fran laughed to her girls and gestured for one to collect the treat. Tina sighed, she was saved.

Then Fran grinned wide, yanked down her pants and pink thong revealing a thick curly bush in between her two large hips. The black web tattoo was intricate, wrapping around every visible inch o her dark smooth skin. Tina shook her head, "Wait, I thought..."

Fran chuckled and pulled the sucker from her mouth. "That's sweet, Cherry. It is. As a reward, Ima let you start licking our pussies and you can work your way up to eating our assholes. We'll even finger you at the end so you get off too. Now get on them slutty knees, bitch."

Tina knew she had to get away. These psychos couldn't be reasoned with and she was not about lose her lesbian V card by going down on three vaginas and three buttholes. That wasn't happening.

She waited for the other two girls to be struggling to get their pants off and Tina ran for it. She went around them as far to the right as she could and very nearly made it a whole foot before they grabbed her with a laugh. "Haha where you going, Cherry?"

"No, no please, let me go!" She pleaded.

The two girls easily held her in place as they finished stripping their bottoms off. Fran walked around in front of her, the stick of her sucker dancing between her plump lips. She looked Tina hard in the eyes, noticing the poor woman's tears. "You don't want my sweet treat?" She nodded downward.

Tina shook her head and wept, "I don't...no...please."

There was a sharp crack as Fran's back hand struck Tina's cheek, sending white pain through her head and she fell to the ground. Tina crawled away before she even opened her eyes as she tasted blood. She didn't realize it but she was crawling into an empty cell, which only put her more in danger. The three women laughed and Fran said, "Oh is that our new bedroom, baby girl?"

Tina opened her eyes and realized she what she had done. She curled up against the bars and felt the full fear of what was coming, the three women stripped their tops off and were now completely nude.

There was a rustling sound under Tina and she looked down to see a piece of paper. Mae kneeled against the bars on the other side and handed her the picture she had drawn earlier. "Now, Tina. The blood. Say the words!"

Tina looked to the three naked Latina women stalking towards her and down at the picture of a slave collar. She couldn't do what Fran and friends were about to make her. She couldn't. She didn't believe in Fae magic but maybe if she did this Mae would go get help.

Tina felt the inside of her lip, covering her finger tips in blood from Fran's hard slap, and slammed her fingers down on the symbol of the paper. "MAEVE, I AM YOURS!" She shouted.

A hard wind came in through the windows, the room fell deathly quiet, and soon the chill in the room warmed. Nothing in the room was noticeable anymore. It was comfortable. Still.

Tina caught her breath and looked over to see Francalina and the other two naked women standing frozen still. The moonlight kissing their sweaty caramel brown skin, the glistening pubic hair at each of their mounds, and highlighting their harsh curves. The smiles on their faces frozen and the sucker in Fran's mouth no longer moving side to side.

Tina looked over and saw Mae smiling wide and the young pixie girl guided her gaze to the hallway behind her, the dark locked door Tina had tried to go through earlier, swung open and in walked the most stunning woman Tina had ever seen.

As Maeve stepped into the dimly lit room, her presence immediately commanded attention, casting an allure that was both intoxicating and enigmatic. The ambient light seemed to dance around her, drawn to her ethereal beauty as if she were the moon in a starless night sky. Her form was a silhouette of perfection, each movement fluid and full of grace, as if she were not walking but floating on the air itself.

Her skin, aglow with an otherworldly luminescence, was as smooth and unblemished as the surface of a tranquil lake at dawn. Her hazel eyes, piercing and vibrant, held depths untold, promising secrets and pleasures hidden beneath their emerald gaze. Long, flowing hair cascaded down her back, a waterfall of midnight silk that shone with hints of deep, dark blue, moving with her in perfect harmony.

Maeve's attire, a masterpiece of both reveal and conceal, clung to her stunning form like a second skin. It was crafted from the finest materials, shimmering with an ethereal light, enhancing her natural beauty and highlighting her curves with exquisite precision. The fabric seemed to play a delicate game of hide and seek, offering glimpses of her flawless skin, igniting the imagination with what lay further beneath.

As she entered the room, every whisper of fabric, every shift of her form, was a siren's call to those around her, drawing them in, captivated by the promise of her company. Maeve was not just seen; she was experienced, leaving an indelible mark on the minds and desires of all who witnessed her mesmerizing entrance. She was the embodiment of desire itself, a gorgeous fae woman who knew the power of her own sexuality and reveled in it, a stunning presence that could turn the darkest room into a palace of erotic dreams.

Tina's jaw was dangling open and she actually drooled at the sight of the woman entering the cell until Mae reached up and closed her jaw with a friendly smile.

"Tina Lafay, I presume." The stunning spectacle of a creature said with a voice like honeyed wine. Her lips had a purple hue to them and even her smile felt like a spider's trap.

"Yes...um...yes maam."

Maeve looked over the three naked women frozen in their place with a grin then down at Tina. She gently knelt and touched the poor girls lip. It stung at first, like ice on a cut, then suddenly Tina noticed the pain went away and the taste of blood was gone.

"You have called to me in a moment of need, and offered to be mine. That is once. I assume, like many of your kind who have called upon thyself in such times, you did not expect me to be real. Did you?"

Tina swallowed nervously, then shook her head.

"I see. And now that you have found me to be real, would you rescind your offer to be mine?"

Tina thought for a second. She had no idea what was happening. Who this woman was, what she wanted, or what she was capable of, but she knew what she had been saved from. "No."

"So you would still seek to be mine?"

Tina looked back at Mae who was warmly smiling. "Yes...uhm yes."

"That is twice. Do you know who I am?"

Tina gulped and sat up straight. "You're uh, Maev-"

"Ah, ah" the Fae said. "You have said that name to summon me, I do not give you permission to say it further aloud. It is a sign of disrespect to my people. You may call me mistress Em. In any case, that is only a name which you have because my servant there gave it to you. But do you know who I am?"

Tina shook her head.

Mistress Em sauntered around the room, noticing the filth, the rust of the bars, and the skin of the assailants once more with a hint of admiration. "It will be difficult for you to understand. I am lord in my world. The Fae Wilde, it is called. It is a world beyond this...prison."

"The state penn?" Tina asked.

"All of earth, is a prison, my dear. None of you were meant to live here. But, that is a tale for another time. The Fae Wilde exists beyond earth, in a realm where few mortals are welcomed. The only place you will be safe. Whatever brought you to this prison was no mere chance. Someone has sought you out, Tina Lafay."

"Why me?"

"I suspect because of your family name. Lafay, means Low Fae. The first humans were a common kind of Fae creatures sentenced to live here outside the magic of the Fae Wilde. In time, they lost their connection to our magic and became mortals. I can't say for certain, but I would guess someone from my world is seeking to use you in some scheme to do with the humans. In any case, you won't be safe here. To be mine, you would have to leave this place behind and come with me to my home."

Tina thought for a second. If she had been set up for this imprisonment and it wasn't just bad luck, her appeal may be a waste. She had no interest in spending her days in prison. She wasn't really close with her friends, dating life was a joke, and she had gone no contact with her family years ago. Truth was she didn't have any reason not to. So she nodded.

"To be mine, is to be truly mine. You will obey my commands, serve in my house, and protect my family's honor."

"Obey you?" Tina repeated the words and looked over to Fran's glistening pubic hair and then back to Mae's "SLUT" collar.

"Not to worry, child. Sexual consent is a fundamental law to the Fae. Mortals have traded their fortunes and lives for even a night with some of our kind. But never would we force ourselves on one of you. Even to manipulate you with potions or spells, it takes the fun away. I want not for a mindless plaything. I enjoy a willing participant. Besides, it would be cruel to save you from one assault only to subject you to another. No, you will be my servant. To become my sexual slave, you would have to ask for that privilege and prove yourself worthy of it."

Tina nodded, "Ok, that's good I guess." She knew there was no way in hell she would ever ask to be a sexual slave. No judgement for Mae...well no more than she already had earlier, but that was not Tina's way.

Mistress Em knelt before Tina again and Tina was drawn up in her lambent eyes. Not catching the moonlight but producing a faint glow of their own. She saw the perfect lines of her face, smelled the intoxicating scent of her skin and felt the power radiating from her. "Tell me child, were I to save you from these women, and leave you in this place. To live your mortal life here in this world to the best of your abilities, would you choose that instead of being mine?"

Tina thought for a long while. She wasn't just scared of Francalina and her girls. She was scared of a legal system that could take her from a free woman to a prisoner in just a few days. She was tired of being scared to walk alone at night. She was tired of feeling powerless. Mistress Em called this world a prison and part of her knew that was true. She wasn't lesbian and it wasn't about sex. She wanted to know more. What was beyond this world. She had been a Christian girl all her life but this...she had seen true power now and that was inspiring. She wanted more. She wanted to know this.

"No. I would choose to be yours, Mistress."

The woman stood up and clapped her hands. "Thrice named and so done. You are mine. Arise, Tina Lafay and take my hand. Mae, you shall join us."

Tina popped up and took Mistress Em's hand end felt a warm tingling energy moving through her skin that made her vibrate slightly. They started walking towards the dark, previously locked gate, when Mae, meekly choked up, "Um...Mistress..."

Em turned around to find Mae looking over Francalina's naked body and biting her own lip. "May I please?"

Em laughed lowly to herself and Tina asked, "May she what?"

Em shook her head, "She wishes to take your place, child. Well, ask her, deary. It is not mine to give away."

Mae hurried to kneel at Tina's feet and she begged, "Please, please friend! Let me have your place. It's such a waste of a scene."

Tina shook her head in confusion, "Um...sure, yeah."

Mae looked to Mistress Em again and the Fae gave a half smile. "Very well." Em waved her hand and a purple flutter went over Francalina's and her friend's eyes. Then Mae rushed into the cell and knelt down where Tina had been sitting a moment earlier. Em snapped her fingers and soon the three women woke up and started moving toward young Mae with laughter in their voice.

Tina instinctively shuddered, even though she and Mistress Em were outside the cell. "It's all right, child. They can't see us now. They look at Mae and see you. She wants this. It's her delight."

"Delight?" Tina thought of the horror she almost endured and could not imagine it being a delight.

"Yes, child. Do you know what the core of desire is?" Em asked.

**THE FUN STUFF**

Inside the cell the three women roughly ripped Mae's clothes off until all she wore was her SLUT collar. "Well, Cherry, when did you get this outfit? Maybe you wanted this more than you been pretending." Her pert pink nipples stood tall and her shaved pussy glistened in the moonlight. Her small ass was round and soft and she got up on her knees as Fran looked down at her. "Now you eat these pussies good, bitch."

Mae moaned, "Yes, Francalina."

"Oh look, Cherry learnin her manners." Fran laughed. "But it's a bit late, puta. I changed my mind. She tried to run so we not started with pussy tonight. Open yo mouth, bitch."

Francalina turned around and shook her thick Latina butt right in little Mae's face. Mae tried to hide her hunger as she pressed her face forward, hands reaching up to spread Fran's thick cheeks open, then letting them close around her, enveloping Mae's nosed and face in between them. The other girls laughed and giggled as Fran shook her ass like a dancer, rocking Mae's head back and forth.

Tina's jaw dropped again and Mistress Em continued. "Yes, Child. The core of desire. What do you think it is?"

Tina had never saw herself as a philosopher. Deep questions like that weren't really her thing. "Um...pleasure."

Mistress Em looked at her through the side of her eye. "Is that your answer or your guess?"

Tina shrugged. Looking inside the cell she saw the three women taunting Mae and she did her best to move her tongue in circles around Francalina's exposed, sweaty asshole. "Right there, bitch. Stiffen yo tongue, push it in as deep as you can. Get yo chin all in my pussy too."

The other girls helped push Mae's head forward and started feeling around Mae's body. "Oh Fran, she is soaking. She loves that taste."

Francalina laughed and popped the green sucker from her mouth, "Yeah she does. She's a little butt slut, ain't you, Cherry. Here, I know green apple isn't your favorite but give it a try." Fran reached under her legs and stuck the sucker in between her cheeks and told Mae (Tina) to lick it. The young pixie girl didn't hesitate before lapping at the candy inside Fran's butt cheeks.

"Here lay her down, Im tired of standing."

Mae looked up, "What?"

"I'm gunna ride ya face, slut. Here Pookie, you fuck her with this." Fran handed one of the girls the sucker and the girl went around and started rubbing the candy between Mae's pussy lips, which were so wet the candy never even got stuck. Mae's eyes went wide as Francalina's hairy pussy lowered down onto her face right over her mouth. The ridge of her cunt swallowed up Mae's nose and she was overwhelmed with the musky scent of the Latina's pussy juice. Mae stuck her tongue as deep inside the velvet tunnel as she could and heard Fran moan in satisfaction.

"I got next!" Pookie said.

"Mae has just begun a long night of worship. And she is as brightly lit up as you will see her. In the same spot you yourself were terrified to be in. So, what is the pleasure that you fear and she seeks?"

Tina was focused on the scene unfolding before her, wondering what it would have been like to stay in that cell. What was Mae tasting right now. How did that sucker feel agains her pussy lips? Just then, Pookie leaned over and started tasting the apple candy against Mae's folds then worked her way in closer to start eating the girl's smooth cunny. Mae let out a moan that rippled up through Francalina's body and made the Latina shudder.

Tina swallowed as she felt her own pussy tremble. "Um...Maybe she likes other people's pleasure?"

"So the core of her desire is another's desire?"

Tina shook her head and looked at Pookies exposed pussy and asshole, sticking up in the air as she bent over to bury her face in Mae's pussy. Francalina started to increase her movements, grinding and fucking into Mae's face. Mae reached up and held Fran's big exposed tits

"I'm...Im not sure." Tina said as she licked her own lips and reached her hand down her pants to touch her sore and eager pussy.

Mistress Em noticed but did not draw attention to it. "I see. The first lesson for you will be this. When you understand the core of desire, I shall fulfill your first desire."

Francalina's movements got so fast and hard, Tina was worried about Mae being suffocated down there. The thick Latina moved in almost musical ways and brought herself to an earth shattering orgasm. She screamed, moaned, and called out, "Fuck yea, slut. Drink that up, Cherry. You my new favorite little dike. Fuck, bitch you gunna do this a lot."

Fran dismounted Mae's face and revealed the young woman's face was slick with thick clear juices and she was gasping for air but smiling wide. Pookie laid back and said, "My turned. Get that slutty mouth to work." Mae obliged and crawled up between Pookie's legs and the Latina rolled over to give Mae a clear access to her ass. "Tongue fuck that hole, bitch. Then, I 'll feed you some more pussy."

Mae hid a pleased smile. "Yes, ma'am."

Mae grabbed Pookie's cheeks like they were shiny new toys she was happy to play with. She smiled as she spread them and got a good look at the brown ring they were hiding. Mae made a happy groaning sound as she leaned in and started licking at the woman's exposed butthole. The third woman came behind Mae who was now bent over on all fours and she started to finger Mae's wet and waiting pussy. Francalina started spanking the young woman and found the sucker again and popped it back in her mouth. "I just need a minute, then I'll be ready for round two."

The third woman, whose name was Angelica, said, "Hey, I haven't gotten a turn yet."

Pookie added, "You gunna love it, this bitch got the best tongue for eating ass."

Mae pulled her head back and grinned, "We have all night, ladies." Angie shoved Mae's head back into Pookie's ass, "Get back to work, slut."

Tina swallowed as she felt herself getting close to orgasm. "And...what is my first desire?"

Mistress Em smiled, "I don't know yet, child. You will name it once you understand the core of desire."

Tina felt her climax building.

Pookie rolled over, her exposed sweaty breast dirty from being on the old cell floor. The filth of the scene somehow adding to how erotic it felt for Tina to watch. Imagining that was her in the center like they had meant for it to be. She imagined it was her they were talking about when Pookie said she, "Had a tongue made for eating pussy."

As she said it, Pookie arched her back, raising her hips up as she gripped the back of Mae's head and pulled her in hard. "Shit, shit. SHIIIIIT!" Pookie came hard all over Mae's face and the other girls gave a round of applause.