The Low Fae Pt. 01: Core of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie was soon sitting on Mae's face with her ass to her nose. Mae held and squeezed Angie's ass cheeks the whole time and Francalina started to rub her pussy into Mae's, scissor fucking the sweaty exhausted girl. "Don't skimp out on the booty now bitch, get ya tongue in my ass." Angie said.

Mae huffed into the girls backside as Fran rubbed into her, bringing her to the point of cumming.

Tina was also building to an orgasm. Mistress Em leaned in near her ear and said, "Notice what's happening between them. Each one desires in their own way. Each enjoys a separate element of what is happening. But the core of it is there. These women desire power. Control. Mae desires powerlessness. To lose control. But once they get passed that, there is something they all share. What is it?"

Tina couldn't think deeper than the sight of their bare skin, sweaty and dirty, their heavy breathing, The smell of wet pussies and the slapping sounds of ass cheeks being spanked. The moaning of coming climaxes. Tina had no answer for Mistress Em. She was about to cum...when suddenly she realized it, looked over to Mistress Em and felt utterly exposed. She shuddered in embarrassment and ripped her hand from her pants. "I'm really sorry...I never meant to..."

"It's quite all right, dear." Mistress Em said, clearly disappointed. "I am sure it will happen much more once you see the Imaginarium."

"The what?"

"One lesson at a time, dear. Watch what happens next."

Tina's eyes were back inside the cell and she found herself walking towards the door, wanting to be closer to the scene of debauchery. The three ravenous women had dragged little Mae back against the old bunk so her round ass was on the dirty floor, her back was against the edge of the bed, and her head hung uncomfortably backward looking up. The Latin women took turns squatting over her, rubbing their sweaty pussies into her face, or turning and smothering her in their thick dirty asses. Each woman taking only ten to twenty seconds per round. This wasn't about the sensation of her tongue anymore, they were getting off humiliating her. They laughed, "This pussy slut is in heaven."

And they were right. Mae's eyes were bright, her smile was from ear to ear and occasional gleeful gasps escaped her mouth in between lapping. They slid their smooth velvet holes down her forehead, over her eyes down her nose and finishing on her mouth. Then turn, and do it again but ending with their course puckered assholes scratching at her nose. When she could, she filled her hands with flesh and delighted in the feeling of their skin. She licked her lips, savoring the taste of the assailants.

Next the women sat comfortably back and put Mae on her knees. "Your turn to do the work, cunt." Pookie said. Mae happily nodded, sat back on her heels, and moved from one girl to the next. Whoever pulled on her hair or barked at her got her attention.

This went on for longer that Tina could count. She had sat down on the bunk across from them, thankful the Latinas couldn't see her thanks to mistress Em's magic. They would have seen the wanton hunger in her eyes and the occasional rubbing she was doing inside her own panties. Once or twice she dozed off. The length of the day and the dizzying scene finally taking a toll on her.

Tina was brought back right at the finish by the heavy moaning and breathless panting of the four women. Angie was laying underneath Mae and their legs criss crossed as Mae gyrated her small feminine hips, grinding their swollen pussies together. Pookie and Francalina laid back on the bed. Mae's mouth was vacuum sealed to Fran's pussy and her fingers expertly moved in and out of Pookie's. How she was able to focus on three women at a time was a mystery to Tina.

Tina stood up and moved in closer to get a better look. Mae's skills impressed her and so did the dripping, muddy, filthy view of what was happening. Fran was close to cumming and Mae slowed her licking, focusing on getting Pookie to the edge and both women were right there, she slowed again, and brought her attention to Angie below her. Once all three women were on the verge, Mae smiled so wide Tina could see her teeth under Fran's cunny lips. Then, with the expertise of a master musical composer, she brought all three women to orgasm at once.

Francalina bucked, her left leg shot up in the air and shook violently as she called out, "Oh...ooou, Oh my...Fuck. FUCK. FUUUUUUCK!"

Pookie arched her back, raising her ass up off the bed, leaving a trail of pussy juice from the mattress up to her spasming velvet slit and she howled, "GODDAMN!"

Meanwhile, Angie flat on the ground, reached around wildly for something to hold on to, but powerless to stop the explosion coming. She looked around, desperate, and afraid of the intensity building. Then it hit her like an atomic bomb inside her clit. She sucked in hard air and went silent, breathless, and sat up as far as she could with the weight of Mae the only thing stopping her from bouncing off the ceiling. An occasional gasp of air sharply cut its way through her lips and Angie stayed like that for the better part of 45 seconds. By the end of it she was so out of breath her face was turning blue.

Mae had cum as well in the middle of this perfect storm but her petite form and small cries were drowned out by the power of the three much bigger women.

Tina's mouth was agape, she was speechless and struggling to breathe as the four women slowly came back down and collapsed into the dirty cell.

Each half asleep or better. Mistress Em came and placed a kind hand on Tina's shoulder. "Study this moment, child. It will help you with your lesson."

Tina tried to drink in the scene. The four women exhausted and comfortably laying about each other. Covered in sweat and dirt from the cell which had mixed with their own wetness and made a mud. They were smiling. Happy and pleased in every inch of their bodies. Tina couldn't look away, but she couldn't form a complete thought either. She didn't know she had just watched and so learning any lesson from it was too much to ask. Mistress Em knew that. But she wanted her new thing to try anyway.

It was at least ten minutes before anyone had enough strength to speak and it was Francalina who said, "Damn, Cherry. You were born to be a dike slut."

Mae sat up, grinning proudly, "Did I do a good job?"

Pookie reached down and playfully pinched her nose. "Mmm, gold star slut."

"Yeah," Fran stretched her arms, "You finna be doing this on the regular. You belong to us, now, Cherry. No one touches you unless I say. And if I tell you to do something or lick something, you say yes Mama. You got that?"

Mae practically purred, "Yes, Mama."

"Good, bitch. Come one gals, we gotta get this shit off before Officer Margo finds us. Cherry, you wait back a minute and find us in the shower in a bit."

"Yes, mama." Mae smiled.

The three Latina's picked up their discarded clothes and left down the dark hallway leaving Mae, Tina, and Mistress Em alone in the abandoned cell. Mae popped up to her feet and stretched her body out with a tired yawn. Then with an electric buzz ran to Mistress Em, "Thank you thank you thank!"

"Did you enjoy yourself, slut?" Mistress asked coyly.

"Oh yes, Mistress. That was wonderful. I feel bad they think I will be around for more."

"Yes well, we have more important matters to attend, don't we?" Both women looked over at Tina. Mistress Em, a clean picture of perfection. Mae, naked and covered in dirt, sweat, and three other women's juices, and even a half eaten green sucker stuck to her left tit. Tina gulped at the thought of what they had in mind for her. But her pussy was warm at the thought.

As the three women approached the barred door with nothing but blackness on the other side, Tina got a cold feeling in the bottom of her stomach. She heard a hissing somewhere under the hum of the AC in the vents and she looked ahead at the shadows with fright crawling at the tips of her fingers. "Mistress..." she started to say lowly, "I think something's wrong."

As she finished saying it, an explosion of hissing cries and a violent gust of wind from behind the bars knocked Tina down on her bottom. Mae fell beside her and only Mistress Em stood strong against the winds. It kept up like that, a micro storm within the hallway, for about 10 seconds but it felt like minutes. When it was done, Tina looked ahead and saw the door was wide open, but the darkness that had been behind it now reached into the room and two figures who seemed made of it stood in front of Mistress Em. They were tall, maybe seven feet Tina thought and they were shaped oddly. Like a cross between men and birds. Their wings were folded tightly around their bodies in a way that was so tight it reminded Tina of those fashion forward boys in skinny jeans she used to make fun of to herself. Their faces had narrow chins, angular jaws, and pointed beaks where they should have had noses.

"Stand down, harlot queen." One of them said as his tightly folded wings rippled around him. "The human stays here. You and your pet may leave."

Mistress Em chuckled, "Mae, Tina, stand. Gentleman, we are leaving and you have neither the authority nor might to stop us."

"By the accords, we Ravensfolk maintain custody of all mortals born of earth. Even you cannot deny our jurisdiction. As for our might..." The two creatures unfurled their wings, letting them span out nine feet to either side of them. The feathers around the edges looked more like knives and there was a whirling energy around them, like wind harnessed into pockets they could hurl violently at any moment.

Mae was first to her feet, and she turned, her face still sticky with the residue of the women who had used her, the green candy still sticking to her skin, reached her hand out to Tina. "Come on, don't let them see you weak." Tina found it odd that a woman who just gleefully let three women grind their asses into her mouth would tell her not to look weak. But she took her hand and was surprised how strong the lithe girl was as she pulled her up to her feet.

"Look closer, bird man. Let your master's eyes help you to see. Tina Lafay was not born in this world."

"You lie!" The Raven man growled.

"Look and see."

The creatures paused and looked hard at Tina, their beady yellow eyes piercing through her in ways that made her feel sick. She didn't like people staring at her to begin with and this felt 100 times more intrusive. In a few moments the two creatures stepped back, unstable by the surprise of whatever they saw on her. "Impossible!" The one said.

Mistress Em raised two fingers toward the ceiling and a grin stretched over her face. "And as for your might," her smile widened as she stretched the word playfully, "I think you will find you are mistaken there as well." From the tips of her fingers a ball of pink light started to form and then it spun in a fast pace, building speed as it went and growing. In a few seconds it went from the size of a golf ball to a bowling ball.

"You would not dare!" The raven man said.

"No?" Mistress Em winked as she pointed her fingers at them and released the ball of light which exploded, sending beams of hard light that not only lifted the darkness which had oozed into the room, but literally shredded it. The dark corners were ripped to ribbons, as were the Ravensfolk. They shrieked in inhuman voices filled with horrible pain as the light ate through them.

The purple light grew so bright, Tina had to close her eyes to keep them from being stung. Mae came beside her and covered her head with her arms. Tina smelled the orgy on the girls skin and but she didn't turn away. She leaned into the girl, feeling the sweat, dirty, and cocktail of pussy juices and waited for the sounds of the screams to stop.

Soon the room calmed, and it was quiet and Tina opened her eyes to find Mae pressing her lips warmly to her forehead. She let out her breath and looked around to find the room was back to normal, the far door was open and Mistress Em was smiling wide. "Well then, ladies," she said, "Shall we go home?"