The Luckiest Man Alive Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hells, yeah.

Our Amazon slave neighbor then sneaked back into her lady's chamber quiet as a naked ninja. She did take a moment to wash up a little, soaping out her sex and making sure there was no traces of my tell-tale cum anywhere on her body. I got it. She had to presentable for the lady come morning.

Cat and I were slightly less hygienic. We got barely redressed and did our best to look slightly less than complete wrecks. Cat blew out the scented candle and we quietly moved back into the darkened dorm room. The whole interlude had taken not quite an hour. I was immediately greatly relieved to see that Gaia and Stella were still soundly asleep on the large poster bed. Zandra had shifted on the sofa but also seemed to be asleep. Maybe we had actually gotten away with our secret three o'clock bathroom rendezvous.

Cat and I once more cuddled up on the air mattress and soon enough my little pixie lover was warm in my arms and out cold. As I joined her in drifting off into sleep, my mind wandered through the mists of my recent memories. I recalled it was less than a week ago that I had sat sleepless in a spartan cell surrounded by criminals at almost the exact same time of night and contemplated using my own rough shirt to hang myself. I had wanted to die then because I saw not even the possibility of joy or hope or love anywhere in my future.

But here I was, mere days later, far from that cell, cuddled up with a warm little pixie I'd just finished most vigorously fucking. She still had my cum in her beautiful little slit. She was already asleep and her soft breathing was indeed like a kitten's soft purr. I saw then how absolutely wrong I had been in that bleakest of moments.

Never give up, Gaius.

No matter how dark the night, never abandon all hope. If the entire world rises to break me, you can be damn sure that from now on I'll not spare them the trouble. My time at the College of the Seven Stars had only just begun. I had survived just a single day of this first semester. Truth told, I had no idea what lay ahead for me. But as I Iay next to Catherine O'Shaughnessy on a illicitly obtained air mattress in this darkened dorm room at the foot of my sister's bed, I realized then that, despite all my ordeals and indignities, I was the luckiest man alive.

1...456789