The Lucky Florin Ch. 02

Story Info
The Lord meets a rival.
1.2k words
4.64
1.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir Joseph slid gratefully from his horse with a sigh. It had been a long ride to De Pfeffel hall, the seat of the Duke Alexander de Pfeffel. The duke was as rich as Croesus and owned considerable land in the Americas. More importantly than that however he was the Lady Roxanne's uncle and a man of notorious bad temper when it came to his niece.

He glanced up at the huge house in front of him, noting the windows glinting in the sunlight. His excuse for the visit was a meeting with Duke Alexander to discuss some mutual interests in the indies that could be highly profitable however seeing the Lady Roxanne again was the real prize.

###

Lady Roxanne was staring out of the window as Sir Joseph rode up and dismounted. She concentrated on his posterior as he alighted, he had a fine pert behind she thought to herself.

"Is there anything else i can get you my lady?" said the maid as she laid a cup of lady grey tea on the small table next to Roxanne.

"No thank you, Agnes, that will be all" Roxanne replied.

"Will i inform cook that you be down for dinner milady?" inquired Agnes timidly.

"Yes Agnes, i will be definitely be there for dinner, definitely" she replied firmly.

###

Duke Alexander's ruddy bald head bobbed up and down aggressively as he held forth his opinion on another subject.

"I tell you sir Joseph those damned rebels best watch their step, the army will be sent in you mark my words" his jowls wobbled as his voice gained stridency. "Damn well had to bring my niece over to keep her out of the clutches of those fools."

"Really, my lord" Sir Joseph murmured as he sipped his sherry. they where sat in the Dukes study have concluded their business.

"Between me and you sir, we are hoping to gain her a advantageous marriage" said the duke "but she is being damnably awkward, too much spirit in her."

"Marriage my lord?" Sir Joseph stammered.

"Yes sir marriage, otherwise I'll get all the blackguards in Christendom calling at my door!" thundered the duke "my niece has a singular beauty of that make no mistake, and we both know of some rakes that would ruin her virtue with nary a thought."

"Indeed sir, and she has luck beyond measure that you are here to shield her from the worst depredations" said Sir Joseph.

"Exactly so Sir Joseph, with that in mind i have invited the Baron of Hawkswell hall to call upon us this eve in order that he might cast his eye over her and make his offer" said the duke as he settled back in his chair.

Baron John of Hawkswell was a man of a certain reputation and that reputation was not a pleasant one.

###

"So Sir Joseph, how stands London?" brayed Baron John with a nasal snort. "Damnably dirty it was last time i attended the chambers."

Sir Joseph tore his gaze away from Lady Roxanne's sensual neck. "In my experience Baron cities all over the globe are crowded and filthy" he answered "unlike the Carolinas where i believe you hail from Lady Roxanne, all still unspoiled wilderness?"

"You are correct Sir....." she started to answer before the Baron interjected.

"Full of damn savages I've heard, log cabins and dirt roads" he said forcefully "and the heathen natives gadding about half naked!"

Roxanne rolled her eyes, and this was the man her uncle wanted her to marry? a man at least 20 years older, with the countenance of a dyspeptic dog. She realized that she would eventually have to marry as it would help her family greatly if it was a good match, but marriage to this oaf was unacceptable and she would have made her uncle see that.

She jerked from her reverie as the guests started to rise from the table and her uncle was speaking.

"So Baron shall we retire to the study to discuss your proposal and enjoy a brandy?"

"Capital idea my Duke" said the baron obsequiously.

"Sir Joseph would you be able amuse my niece whilst me and the baron conclude our business?" asked the duke as he and Baron John disappeared into the study.

Sir Joseph smiled inwardly, he would like nothing better than to amuse the Lady Roxanne. "Certainly Duke it will be my pleasure" he called after them.

Turning to Lady Roxanne. "what would you care to do my lady, cards maybe or a stroll in the grounds to glance up at the stars?"

She laughed as she replied "oh my lord your intentions are laid bare again for all to see, a moonlight stroll it shall be but know this my hands will remain firmly by my sides!"

###

They strolled along the tree lined avenue and exchanged small talk whilst gazing up at the sky when suddenly Lady Roxanne turned an ankle and staggered toward Sir Joseph. As he reached to arrest her fall he found one hand had cupped one of her ample breasts, he was about to let go when he felt the nipple stiffen.

"Ah my lady it seems that although your hands are to be stuck to your sides mine are free to roam" he said as he rolled the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Lady Roxanne gasped slightly as she felt his other hand reach up under her skirts and find her Mons Venus. A finger slid in between the lips and found her sensitive button.

"Sir you seem to be taking advantage of my misfortune" she said whilst panting as his fingers rhythmically stroked back and forth.

"My lady I am merely returning the compliment from our time under the willow" he freed her breast from the fabric covering it and moved his mouth to meet it.

"My lord I would ask that you go faster with your ministrations as I am nearly at my pleasure!" she said bucking her hips and pressing herself to his hand.

As he sped up her movements became more and more frantic as the crescendo was nearly upon her, her breathing becoming more ragged by the moment.

Sir Joseph slid his index finger inside her and could feel her pulsating, she's getting very close he thought to himself. Abruptly he pulled hand away and released her nipple from his mouth.

Lady Roxanne let out a groan of disappointment at a task not finished. "Why sir did you stop?" she cried "I was almost at my apex!"

"Indeed my lady frustration is terrible thing is it not?" he said as he sucked his index finger dry of her juice "may hap you could go to the dockside whores to help you!" He laughed as he strode away.

###

INTERLUDE

"I tell you Richard she cannot marry that scoundrel, he is only interested in the De Pfeffel estate and cares nothing for her" said Sir Joseph.

"My dear Joseph I see not what you can do to prevent it, if the Duke is set on this match then it is as good as done." Replied Sir Richard.

"I will find some way Richard, I must find some way" he intoned.