The Lucky Florin Ch. 03

Story Info
The lady submits.
984 words
4.5
1.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jm19
Jm19
5 Followers

She could feel his weight upon her, every thrust caused a flutter. She reached up to grasp his face as the thrusting gained pace. She rocked her hips to meet him, her moans becoming more insistent as she could feel him swelling inside her ready to explode....

Lady Roxanne awoke with a start, the moonlight slanting through the window casting shadows into the room.

It was a same dream that she had every night since last seeing Sir Joseph at the dinner. She knew that she would have to bring herself to joy lest she be unbalanced and distracted in the morning.

Using a finger on her left hand to penetrate her anus, she then dipped the middle finger on her right hand into herself to draw out the lubrication and spread it over her inner folds and pleasure bud. Starting slowly and then increasing the rhythm she was satisfied within minutes and then drifted back to sleep.

###

Her uncle looked up as she entered his study "ah my dear I am glad to see you this morning" he indicated to a chair for her to sit. "As you know the Baron John has offered a generous pension so that you may consider his hand in marriage."

Lady Roxanne grimaced as she took her seat. "Uncle you know that man has no fondness for me, in fact I would warrant he has no warmth in his heart for any living thing."

"My lady you know that I will not be around to protect you forever and with no issue of my own you are as a close to a daughter as I'm likely to have." He held a hand up to forestall her protest. "I accept that the baron is not quite as you would wish, but he is stable and has a secure seat with good prospect."

Lady Roxanne sighed knowing that her uncle was right but still distressed that her future was to be spent trailing after the baron and being shown off as a trophy.

"Very well uncle if this is the match you wish for me then I shall accede to your wishes on this matter."

"Excellent" said the duke "I will send the Baron a letter immediately confirming your decision, and we shall get arrangements for the upcoming nuptials in hand."

Lady Roxanne rose and curtsied to her uncle, she now had her own letter to send.

####

Sir Joseph held the crumpled note in his hand. He had read it a dozen times already and still could not believe it, the lady Roxanne was to be married in a week to Baron John.

The bottom of the note contained the most interesting part however, it was a request to meet by the willow tree at midnight.

####

The Lady Roxanne was already there when he arrived, she was wearing a dark green hooded cape that allowed her to merge into the dappled moonlit shadows behind her. One of the fiery tresses of her hair was peeking out from the hood framing her beautiful face.

"My lady, how fare you?" he asked as he approached.

"Ah my lord I cannot tell a lie, I have been better but i am accepting of my fate." She murmured sadly. "I have a boon to ask of you my lord, if you have a mind to listen?"

"My lady if it within my gift then I will grant anything that my lady requires" Sir Joseph exclaimed quickly.

"Then my lord I would ask that you take my maiden hood as I will not allow the desiccated stick that is to be my husband have that honor."

####

He laid her down gently on the grass beneath the willow, using her green cloak as a sheet. Her pale naked body reflecting the moonlight and her long fiery red hair fanned out above her head like a halo.

He noted her full breasts each topped with by a dark areola and stiff nipple. Her wide hips and beautiful thatch of curly copper hair in between her legs drew him in as he laid atop her and positioned his manhood at her entrance.

"My lady this my feel uncomfortable at first but I swear it will not take long for you to feel the pleasure" he whispered hoarsely.

She gasped with pain as he entered her, his hard staff filling her and his sack resting on her posterior.

"Oh Sir Joseph please be gentle with me" she gasped as he thrust into her again and again.

"Oh Roxanne you are so tight I fear that I may not last long"

"Sir Joseph you must not finish in me as I cannot be wed whilst with child!" She cried as his thrusting gained pace.

He abruptly pulled out of her and moved toward her head where he gasped a handful of her fiery tresses applying pressure until her mouth opened and was able to place the swollen head of his member in her mouth just as he exploded.

"Ahh my lady hold all my seed in your mouth" he gasped as his manhood was drained. Sated, he put his lips to hers, and they shared a lingering kiss in which their tongues swirled around, and they tasted each other.

He lay down beside her, and she put her head on his chest, and they drifted into the sleep of the replete.

####

INTERLUDE:

"By God Joseph do you realize what you've done? There will be a terrible scandal if this comes out!" Richard slammed his hand onto the table causing the cards and coins to scatter.

"I know Richard but I could not resist her, my mind was lost." Said Joseph "her loveliness is incomparable."

"I pray that it was worth penury sir, for that is what will occur if Duke Alexander discovers." Richard lowered his voice. "He will ruin you sir, absolutely ruin you."

Jm19
Jm19
5 Followers