The Lucky One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was terrified now, seeing the white hot lust in his eyes, and knowing she was about to be wrecked by the biggest cock she'd ever seen. She shook her head as he buttoned his cock head into her hot little hole.

He just took over. They had started this, and by god he would finish it. She continued to shake her head and push against his chest as he began to lever his massive pole into her cringing, unwilling hole.

He began to make bestial grunts with each inthrust. Soon he had six inches buried in her plump little pussy and he kept going. After a few penetrations, her ginger minge was squishing lewdly and Lester could feel the tingly sensation that meant his cock was flooding her already drenched cunt with slick, slimy precum.

Seven inches, grunt thrust, seven and a half, grunt thrust, eight. By now she had given up any pretext at resisting. She too was losing her fucking mind in the most savage fuck of her life. Now instead of pushing his chest, she was grabbing his buttocks, trying to feed her greedy, sloppy cunt hole. Now she too was grunting like a fucking animal.

The blonde just sat, with her back against the other wall, wide eyed with lust. She'd never seen such a wanton display of animal fuckery! From her angle she could see his massive cock dig slowly deeper into the shamelessly frothy cunt of her horny bestie. It was the sexiest goddamn thing she'd ever seen! She just sat there mesmerized, absently stroking her cock, which was a slender six inches now and positively slimy with her own precum.

Lester was lost to the world. All he wanted... no, all he needed, was to shove his entire cock into the fertile woman in front of her. Then he needed to hose her insides with a gallon of sperm.

He continued plowing into her, and she continued to pull him further into her until finally, he ground his pelvis against hers. He was fully in. Her legs were obscenely splayed and she was clawing at his buttocks, pulling him as far into him as possible.

They just sat there for a moment, luxuriating in the perfection of the fit. He was deeper inside her body than any other man had ever been. His throbbing cockhead was now touching the deepest most secret part of her body. She was connected with this stranger in a way that was entirely new to her. She wanted this feeling to last forever! Completely filled, completely content.

Lester felt exactly the same thing. He felt a startlingly tender affection for the woman under him, and he turned his head downward and lovingly kissed her. She returned the kiss with full warmth and love.

As their tongues gently swirled, their hearts soaring at the perfect connection they had, deeper needs stirred. Their kiss grew hotter as juices leaked from the frothy point of their union.

A heat built as their kissing grew more and more savage. Lester felt his cock swell even larger as her vagina clenched around his straining member.

It was time. He broke off his kiss and saw an answering fire in her lovely green eyes.

He reached down and lifted her legs above his shoulders. From this angle he could penetrate even deeper. They both moaned as he slowly withdrew almost all nine inches. They locked eyes and began fucking in earnest.

The blonde couldn't believe her eyes! She jerked her rock hard cock and watched the massive, glistening pole stir her best friend's guts! They were now making lewd gurgling squishing sounds with each mighty stroke. Both were grunting like fucking animals. She saw her other friend was similarly awestruck, sitting nearby absently sliding a finger into her drenched cunt.

Lester was lost in bliss. He had never fucked a woman so deeply. This position allowed for the maximum possible penetration, and he was literally fucking her to her very core. They both groaned as he ground against her cervix at the deepest point of his invasion. Suddenly, she began to tilt her hips ever so slightly as his cock reached that deepest point, which allowed just a little deeper penetration.

They were just animals now. Fucking each other with mindless abandon. They didn't even notice the group of eight or nine people who had come into the hallway to investigate the strange sounds. Several now had their cameras out and were filming.

Once again Lester could feel the heat building in his heavy balls. He was going to hose this woman's insides with sperm. He was going to put a baby in her! Fill her up and impregnate her.

His cock was on fire, and each instroke was pure bliss. By now the ginger was just grunting and babbling incoherently, almost seeming to cry with the absolute mind numbing bliss of it all.

He felt it coming, any second the wave would sweep him away...

But she beat him to it. A life changing orgasm swept over her and she screamed at the top of her lungs. She clamped her legs around him and pulled him as far into her body as she could.

However, the scream had put him off his rhythm and it looked like he would once again be denied orgasm. He cried out in frustration. Even as he felt the ginger's sloppy cunt contracting with her wild spasming orgasm, he felt his own slipping away.

Suddenly he felt soft hands on his shoulders. The blonde whispered in his ear, "I know what you need my love. Just take it."

With that he felt the hands slide down to his buttocks, which were elevated above the ginger's.

By the time he understood what was happening, it was too late. The blonde slid her slick slim cock right up his asshole!

And... it felt amazing!

Lester was shocked to find it felt wonderful! The tip seemed to curl and touch him in a pulsing hot place inside his ass. It was amazingly pleasurable. The blonde began working her cock in and out, pushing repeatedly against his sexual core.

Soon he was lost in a whole new level of bliss. Even as the blonde stroked in and out of his ass, the ginger's cunt continued to spasm and drool around his throbbing cock. Tugging and milking with orgasmic contractions.

The blonde picked up tempo and began to slam more forcefully into Lester's ass. Each slapping inthrust against his ass caused his cock to penetrate the quivering quim of the spazzed out ginger.

He couldn't take it anymore. The repeated stimulation of his prostate. The raw wrongness of being fucked in the ass while his cock was embedded in a slobbery cunt. The strange slick feeling of being repeatedly filled by the girl's slender feminine cock was just too much!

He felt himself crashing over the edge. And suddenly the cock in his ass was thickening and twitching.

He unleashed a torrent. He felt the sperm shoot out of his cock like a firehose. Each spasm of his twitching cock spraying against the ginger's cringing cervix. He was literally pumping her full of baby juice!

At the same time, he could feel the delicious naughtiness of his own ass getting filled by the blonde's twitching cock! It was out of the world!

The redhead, who had been slowly coming down from her mind-numbing orgasm, was launched back into space at the sensation of being pumped full of sperm. She could actually feel each spurt against her most secret, private inner being! More waves of pleasure washed over her as her orgasm intensified once again. She felt her cunny clenching and sucking at the twitching cock deep inside her. Her tummy clenched and unclenched in orgasmic abandon.

The blonde was also in heaven, oblivious to the dozen or so people only a few feet away, gawking. She continued to empty her little ladyballs into the stranger under her, each pump into his asshole a fiery burst of pleasure all through her brain. Her arms were firmly wrapped around both of them.

The crowd just stood there dumbfounded, as the three stayed clenched together, moaning and twitching and thrusting in the longest orgasm anyone had ever seen. Their minds were blown as they saw pearly drops of semen dribbling both from the slutty redhead's twat but also down the nerdy dude's asscheeks. He was both filling and being filled with cum! Out fucking rageous!

After what seemed like an eternity, their massive orgasm passed and they unplugged from each other.

First the blonde pulled her dainty cock from Lester's asshole. He felt strangely empty without her there. Then, he slowly pulled his massive horn, inch by inch, out of the plump ginger. They both moaned at the slick friction of it. Once again he felt diminished once he was fully out of her, and she made a little sound of protest. They all just rolled over on their backs and tried to slow their hearts and breathing.

The crowd gasped at the sight of his sloppy huge cock, still massive despite his deflation. Pearly with three people's cum. And the ginger's pussy, god damn it was a sexy swamp! He had stretched her out so much her cunt hole just stayed open, dribbling obscene amounts of sperm in lewd spurts as her channel twitched with aftershocks. No one said a word.

It was then they finally became aware of the nearly twenty people who surrounded them, many with cell phones out recording.

They were shocked as first one, then several, then all of them started clapping.

The brunette, who had not been a part of the final orgasm-fest, was already pulling on her clothes, and gathering those of her friends. She was also attempting to cover her face against the video taping.

Lester also felt quite embarrassed and began to pull his clothes on amid the continued applause. The girls, who were more or less fully sober now, slinked back out the front door, covering their faces as best they could. Lester never saw them again, but two of them would be carrying his baby within a couple days.

It took Lester a little longer to get back together, but as he also moved back out into the general entertainment area, several women handed him slips of paper. He glanced down in a daze. Phone numbers!

What a crazy world.

He finished the rest of his shift in a mixture of emotion. There was no question he was going to lose his job. Even if no one reported the orgy, the back cameras were motion activated and each morning's shift reviewed any footage. He was fucked.

On the other hand, he literally just now was fucked. Like the best goddamn fuck he'd ever had. Just thinking about his semen buried deep in the twat of that fine woman at this very minute sent a thrill coursing through his body. As he turned a corner and saw no one, he reached into his pants and rubbed around his pubic region. Bringing his hand up, he could smell the funky arousal of those two beautiful women. And while he was still processing what had happened with the blonde, he had to admit, she had brought him to the best goddamn orgasm of his life!

What a strange curse to live under! He didn't know whether to be excited or horrified.

As he walked his rounds for the last 20 or so minutes, he checked facebook on his phone. He saw he had a friend request from a woman he didn't know. He checked her profile, and she had been on a while, plus she was hot as hell. Why not? He approved the request.

He went ahead and took a selfie in his mall uniform, and he almost posted it, but then he thought he'd better wait and see if he even still had a job tomorrow.

Just a few miles away, a large angry man got some good news. He jumped onto Lester's page and found a recent photo. But it was just a car photo. Impossible to tell where he was without any discernable landmarks. It did look like it might be local, so that was encouraging.

Thinking that this guy was a sex criminal as well as thief, he went on a few dark web sites looking for recent videos of or by perverts. He didn't find anything until he stumbled on a video on PornHub of all pedestrian places! Someone had posted in a public sex fetish group, and a couple other people had posted other videos of the same event.

It was an incredibly raunchy public sex scene at a strip club. Amazing, because those women tended to be fairly discreet. That kind of behavior was unheard of. Perhaps he'd drugged her. He did take grim satisfaction in seeing the pervert get his ass thoroughly kicked by the bartender. He intended to do worse.

He got up, grabbed his keys and walked to the door. Time to visit a strip club.

* * * * *

Lester got a call around 8:15 the next morning. It was Zee. She sounded really disappointed as she asked him to come in and return his belt and keys. He was fired. His heart sank as he remembered her beautiful heart shaped face and lush figure. He was surprised at how bummed he was. He started to realize he might have begun falling for her. He told her he'd be there by nine. She said "Okay," and hung up without saying goodbye. His shoulders slumped.

Chapter 4, the finale, is almost finished. Stay tuned!

12