The Lucy Show Pt. 01

Story Info
Lucy indulges two of her fetishes, boxer shorts + big dicks!
2.2k words
3.95
5.9k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sack
sack
144 Followers

Special Note: While this story involves M-F sex, it also involves forced M-M sex., and F-M-M sex. If that isn't your cup of tea you may wish to skip this story.

*

Lucille Ball was radiant. She had just finished a hard day filming The Lucy Show and as she was leaving happened to run into Jim Nabors and Don Knotts. They in turn had been filming a segment of The Andy Griffith Show in which Jim was a special guest. The year was 1964. What the two unsuspecting men did not know was that along with being a great comedienne and a shrewd businesswomen, Lucy had some unusual fetishes. Chief among them was a love of boxer shorts and boxer jobs, and a preference for a long thin penis, 8-9 inches or more. Lucy had lucked out in her own marriage to Ricky Ricardo, While they were dating, she had happened upon an old Sears Catalogue and of course gravitated to the men's underwear section. Lucy had never seen an actual man in his undershorts and was very curious about it. Well, much to her surprise and delight some unknown person had taken a pen and drawn long thin cocks poking out of all of the different types of underwear. Lucy didn't like the briefs that much, they reminded her of changing diapers. However, the trim and full cut boxer shorts were really nice and she couldn't believe how good the crudely realized penises looked poking out of them. Lucy starting fantasizing about what a REAL cock would look like fully erect and poking out of a boxer shorts fly. The would be artist had also drawn large sets of balls sticking out of all of the boxer shorts and that really turned Lucy on as well.

Fortunately, at the time, Ricky and Lucy were double dating at the drive in with Tim and Sue, good friends of theirs from school. They needed to use Tim's pick up truck, and after the movie, Tim had suggested they go to a nearby park. Turning off a side road, he drove to a section of the park that was completely deserted and parked in a section which would provide complete privacy.

"Let's go in the back, I have some blankets in there." Tim led the way, popped open the back door and hopped in. The four 19 year olds got comfortable on a set of thick blankets. There was enough room so that they just barely fit. Tim put on a flashlight so they could see to a slight degree. Without much fanfare, Tim and Sue immediately began making out. Luck and Ricky just watched in amazement and Tim whipped off Sue's blouse and quickly removed his own shirt. He wore a sleeveless undershirt which looked really good on him. Then Tim provocatively lowered his pants a few inches at a time. Lucy's heart almost skipped a beat. Tim was sporting blue plaid boxers which were tented wildly with his endowment. He had long thin legs that were covered with curly black hair. Sue quickly reached into the wide boxer fly and emerged with Tim's half hard dick. It was already about 4 inches long but hardened readily as her skilled fingers flew over it. In a matter of seconds Tim's eight incher was as hard as the proverbial rock. Lucy practically was hyperventilating at this point. She had pretty much figured out Ricky wore boxer shorts but she had to know for sure. She placed the palm of her hand on Rick's crotch and he let out a loud gasp. Then she popped open his belt and very slowly lowered the zipper.

Ricky's pants opened to reveal a pair of red and white striped boxer shorts. The fly immediately parted as Ricky's fat cock poked out like a flagpole on Flag Day. Ricky was about as hung as Tim, and his dick was much fatter, with a wide mushroom head. Lucy was delighted as she frigged Ricky mercilessly, causing him to let out a barrage of swear words in Spanish. Ricky's legs were not as hairy as Tim's, but they were beefy and sturdy. Lucy increased her pace, watching Tim's face as Sue suddenly started to blow him in his boxers. This was even more exciting for Lucy. She had always wondered about what a boxer job was, as some of the loose young women at the bar she frequented had used the term in a positive way. Lucy watched Sue go up and down on Tim's dick in complete abandon and decided it was now or never. She bent down as far as she could go and swallowed about three inches of Rick's fat cock in one gulp. He let out a scream of lust as Lucy continued tonguing his dick with a fury, gradually deep throating him like a madwomen. Ricky had no idea that Lucy had been practicing on a banana to see how far down she could suck on a cock.. After about 2 minutes of frantic sucking, Ricky was at the breaking point. He let out a loud grunt and spurted 9 times, just as Lucy got off his cock. Watching Ricky cum got Tim's juices flowing at the same time and his cum flew through the air, landing on Lucy's nose, Ricky's boxers, and the floor of the truck....

Throughout their marriage Ricky was very good about hanging out in his boxers and sleeveless undershirts in their small apartment. He had quite a variety of boxer shorts, solid white, blue, grey, and yellow, and all sorts of stripes and plaids. Lucy's marriage started off with a literal bang in that Ricky kept his boxers on when he screwed her the first time. The following morning he woke up with a fat 8 incher poking out of his boxers and Lucy gave him a five minute boxer job. After that, Ricky consistently got 2 boxer jobs a day, one in the morning when he woke up with his junk spilling out of his boxers and another right before bed when he changed into a brand new pair. Lucy was sexually satisfied and had never strayed during their marriage. Unfortunately, Ricky had an insatiable sex drive, but that will be another story.

****************************

Lucy had a great evening with Jim Nabors and Don Knotts. Both men were still in their Andy Griffith Show uniforms and looked very spiffy. Lucy had taken them to a neighboring bar where everyone had a little too much to drink. When they came back to the studio, it was like a ghost town. Lucy led her friends to a room off to the side that was used for changing. It had two large couches and was very private.

"Wow that was fun guys, but the evening is young." Both men looked questioningly at Lucy, not really understanding where she was going.

"Whenever I drink, I get really hot. I need to get more comfortable." With that, Lucy unbuttoned her blouse. Both men's eyes practically popped out of their heads as Lucy's light blue bra came into view. Then she kicked off her pumps and unzipped her skirt, stepping out of of the brief garment. Lucy wore matching blue panties that had part of the crotch area cut out, revealing her slightly hairy cunny lips.

"Ah, that's better!" Lucy fell into one of the large couches as Jim and Don sat together on the other one.

"Say fellas, I thought I saw you guys checking each other out tonight. What's up with that?"

Both men turned beet red. "C-c-c-hecking each other out?" Jim could hardly believe what Lucy was saying.

"You know exactly what I mean Gomer!" Lucy had playfully called both men by their cast names all evening. All men do it, especially in the army!"

"Just a little bit Miss Lucy." Gomer admitted. "Old Barney here seems to have quite a boner."

Both Lucy and Gomer on cue looked at Barney's crotch. Sure enough, his uniform pants bulged obscenely in front.

"Aw Barney!' Lucy smirked. "You're a bad boy!"

"I can't help it!" Barney continued to turn seven shades of crimson. "Dicks have a mind of their own!"

"I think it's time you guys got more comfortable, now STAND UP!"

Both men sprang to their feet instantly, Lucy could see two very distinct protrusions in their uniform trousers.

"Gomer, I want you get Barney out of his uniform, nice and slow."

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-h-h-h-h-a-a-a-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-?" Barney looked petrified.

"But Miss Lucy, I can't, I can't", Gomer's hands started to shake.

"You can and you will. I'll tell you what to do. Now, take off Barney's shoes and socks."

Gomer sank to his knees in very slow motion. He yanked off Barney's dress shoes and black dress socks, throwing them aside.

"Okay, now slowly unbutton his shirt."

Gomer's hands were shaking so badly, he could barely manage the buttons of Barney's shirt, but ever so slowly his white crew neck t-shirt was revealed. Finally, the shirt dropped to the floor next to the shoes and socks.

"Now rub the bulge through Barney's pants."

Barney looked incredulously as Gomer infinitely slowly cupped his palm over the obvious bulge in his uniform pants. He let out loud grunts and groans as Gomer skillfully kneaded the hardening cock for a full minute. Then, Lucy pushed Gomer's hands away.

"Okay, I think you've tortured Barney enough. Undo his pants!"

Gomer's hands had to be placed on Barney's belt buckle by Lucy, who was getting impatient.

"Come on Gomer no shilly shallying, just do it!"

Gomer somehow managed to open Barney's belt. Then, he slowly lowered the zipper. Once the pants had parted they fell to the ground in one motion. Barney was wearing baby blue full cut boxer shorts. His excited 8 inch thin prick quickly spread the wide fly, eager to be loved.

This was exactly the kind of cock Lucy loved, so with the blue boxer shorts as well, she had scored a home run.

"Let's lay him down on the sofa." Lucy and Gomer, gently got Barney to lay back against a comfortable pillow. He looked absolutely adorable in his crew neck t-shirt and blue boxer shorts.

"I am going to teach you to give a guy a boxer job. Just watch."

With that, Lucy gently pulled out Barney's oversized ball sacs. She bent over and flicked her tongue over the sensitive area in between Barney's balls. He let out a loud moan of pure bliss.

"Oh my God, my God!" Barney had never felt anything as good as this.

Barney was in La-La Land as Lucy tongued his balls into oblivion, making sure every square inch of flesh was bathed in spit. After two minutes of extreme ecstasy for Barney, she finally took a break.

"Okay Gomer, your turn, suck his balls."

Gomer was so beet red he practically passed out. "I ca-n-n-n-t-t-t-t-".

"Oh but you can." Lucy was adamant. Now SUCK HIS BALLS!"

Gomer bent down like a beaten child until he was about an inch away from Barney's ball sacs. The he tentatively stuck his tongue out until it made contact with the sensitive flesh.

"Oh Gomer, Gomer, lick my balls". Barney's voice was so high at this point it sounded like a girl.

Barney's plea spurred Gomer to action. He swirled his tongue over the tender flesh as Barney groaned and grunted. Gomer gradually sucked further and further back until he had fully explored every square inch of Barney's wonderful large balls. After of minute of frantic tonguing, Lucy motioned Gomer to get up.

"Now it's time for the main event, to suck his cock. I'll show you how it's done."

With that Lucy opened her mouth as wide as it would go and got about three inches of Barney's cock impaled in one gulf. He let out a loud shriek as Lucy blew him in earnest, going lower and lower with each downstroke until she was blowing him with ease. Barney had to hold back his load, but knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

Sensing this, Lucy drew back and motioned to Gomer. Okay, Gomer, have a ball son!"

Gomer looked like he might faint any minute but managed to open his mouth enough to get 2 inches of Barney's cock inside. He used his tongue skillfully to excite the peterhead gradually taking more and more of Barney's prick down his willing throat. At the same time Lucy once more wedged her head in for the kill, gulping down Barney's balls once more and exciting the base of his prick.

Lucy was so worked up she started to frig herself, inserting one, then two fingers into the hole of her blue panties. She was very moist down there and it was simply a matter of time. Seeing straight laced Gomer Pyle give another man a boxer job was an unbelievable fantasy, and Lucy wondered if she was dreaming.

Barney tried to hold back, but with Gomer and Lucy sucking his cock at the same time, he suddenly felt his balls churn.

"This is it, I'm going to POP A LOAD!!! AGGGGGGHH!!"

Barney started to come with such force cum flew in all directions, landing 6 feet away. At the same time Lucy let out an otherworldly wail as she herself came over the brink.

"I'M THERE! AAAAAAAHHHH!" Lucy had the best orgasm of her adult life. feeling her panties get as wet as she had ever remembered. It seemed to take forever, but finally Barney and Lucy were spent and collapsed onto the floor. Only Gomer's needs still needed to be fulfilled.

Lucy managed to stammer at last. "uh guys.....I think it is time to switch positions!"

----to be continued


sack
sack
144 Followers