The Lust Boat Ch. 10

Story Info
Mistress interrogates her for her passwords.
1.2k words
4.4
60.4k
7

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10. Mistress interrogates her for her passwords

Memories of her session with the Sybian haunted Lacey over the next several days. She'd been forced to watch the video of herself riding the infernal machine. It was horrifying—the blank look on her face as her brain disengaged, as she became nothing more than a mindless body humping her ravenous crotch on the saddle. But she knew she'd do it again in a heartbeat if she got the chance.

After Lacey had ridden the Sybian, Angie had ordered her locked in a chastity belt except during dilation exercises. It had been several days now, and Lacey needed to come more badly than she wanted to admit. When Eleanor came to fetch her, she was ashamed to feel herself swelling with need.

Eleanor led her to one of the ship's many playrooms, where Angie was waiting. For once, there didn't seem to be light and sound equipment set up for filming. Angie sat on a couch with her laptop. She looked up at Lacey and Eleanor. "Thank you, Eleanor." She shifted her dark eyes to Lacey, who stood before her wearing only the chastity belt. "Hello, fucktoy."

Lacey flushed. She hated it when Angie called her that. It was so dirty and dehumanizing. *But,* said a despised little voice in her head *you do react like her toy when she plays with you.*

"I need your email and Facebook passwords," Angie said.

"What?" Lacey was confused.

Angie sighed. "Pay attention when I speak to you. You will give me your passwords so that I can make your disappearance less abrupt. I don't want anyone getting suspicious and reporting you missing. I already know your sister is your only immediate family, and that you aren't close. But I am going to make sure that you offend her and any friends who might worry about you. What are your passwords?"

Lacey felt like crying. Angie wanted her to give away her last chance at rescue. "No," she said in a low voice. "I won't tell you."

Surprisingly, Angie smiled. "I hoped you would say that. It's more fun to get it out of you the hard way." She gestured to Eleanor, who had been hovering quietly behind Lacey's shoulder. "Take off the chastity belt and strap her to that tilt table."

Lacey didn't fight Eleanor's wiry strength as the older woman followed Angie's directions. Soon she found herself immobilized, spreadeagled on a table. Eleanor swiveled it up so that she was facing Angie again, but reclined backwards slightly. It was more comfortable than hanging by her arms from the ceiling, but only barely.

Lacey had been confined to the chastity belt so long that even the mild air currents in the room felt good against her inflamed pussy. Angie looked up when she was secured. "Nipple suction, Eleanor," she said.

Eleanor pinched Lacey's right nipple and kneaded it hard. It crinkled to a firm point almost immediately. Lacey fought to keep her hips still even though she could feel arousal shooting from her breast to her groin. She couldn't help moaning when Eleanor attached the glass suction chamber, though. It felt like the suction machine was tugging at her clit through her nipple.

Eleanor repeated the procedure with Lacey's other nipple. Now both her nipples were being sucked in a relentless rhythm by the machine. Despite herself, Lacey felt her hips rolling in time to the pressure.

"Don't bother. If you could come from nipple stimulation alone, I'd already know it," Angie said.

Lacey glared at her. She looked so calm, seated fully clothed on the couch while she subjected Lacey to all these indignities. Lacey could feel wetness coating her pussy and thighs, and she knew Angie could see it, too. Unable to stop, she squirmed against the straps.

"Stroke her clit," Angie ordered.

Her face dispassionate as always, Eleanor complied. She spread Lacey's puffy lips and lightly caressed her clit with a fingertip. Lacey whimpered as the pleasure built.

"Stop."

Eleanor stopped. Lacey's hips tried to follow her hand, but the straps held her firmly.

"Do you want to come?" Angie asked.

"Yes, damn you." Lacey was panting. The suction pulling on her nipples was maddening. If she could come, maybe she could think clearly again without this throbbing need pressing against her mind.

"I might allow you to earn it. Give me your email password, and I'll have Eleanor touch your clit again."

The pressure in Lacey's clit was actually painful now. She knew she shouldn't give in, but she felt like she might burst. "Please," she whined through a clenched jaw.

"The password."

"Alright. It's fluffybunnies123."

"Really?" Amusement peeked out from behind Angie's unflappable demeanor. She typed the password into the laptop. "Apparently so. How appalling. Still, you earned a reward. Touch her clit again, Eleanor."

Lacey groaned loudly as Eleanor's slender fingers worked her clit to the rhythm of the nipple suction. She could feel her engorged shaft swelling and twitching under Eleanor's skillful touch. *Just a few more seconds....*

"Stop."

The delightful fingers were removed.

"No, please!" Lacey cried.

Eleanor looked at her contemptuously, wiping her wet fingers on a handkerchief.

"I need your Facebook password, too. And your bank password, while we're at it," Angie said. "Assuming you aren't dumb enough to use the same password for everything."

"Please, I just need a couple more strokes. I need it so bad."

"Give me what I want, and I'll decide what you get." Angie was implacable.

"The Facebook password is moviestar2000," Lacey said.

Angie chuckled. "That's even worse," she said. "More evidence that you don't deserve to be running around free in the world. Let me just confirm it.... Okay, Eleanor. Give the slut another taste of what she wants."

Lacey's eyes rolled back as Eleanor's fingertip circled the head of her clit ever so gently. Keening softly, she pushed her hips forward trying to increase the contact.

"Enough."

And the finger was gone again. Lacey almost screamed.

"Your banking password," Angie pressed.

Lacey hesitated.

"I could put that chastity belt back on you for a couple more days," Angie said. "Or you could give me the password and I will give you what you need so badly. It's not like a slave has any use for money anyway. My goodwill is far more valuable."

The suction of the nipple pumps was the only sound for several seconds. "789marilynmonroe," Lacey said finally.

She waited interminable seconds while Angie tried the password. "Good girl." Angie rose from the couch and stood in front of her. "Now ask me nicely for what you want."

"Please, mistress I want to come," Lacey whispered brokenly. "May I, please?"

"Since it pleases me," Angie said, "you may." She thrust three fingers hard up into Lacey's cunt, filling her thoroughly. The heel of her hand pressed against Lacey's clit, and Lacey came immediately. The slave's body was wracked by a deeply satisfying orgasm that had tears running down her face. It felt right to come in her mistress's hand. Angie fucked her in time to the spasms of her cunt, drawing the pleasure out. "There, now. Obedience has its rewards, my little sex toy."

Lacey hung limply against the straps and sobbed.