The Lust of the Cerberus Woman Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyril had never thought of how it could feel to have his cocks pleasured, all at once. After all, he'd only had two hands to jack off with and she had three muzzles... It was different, very different, his head falling back on the blankets. It didn't feel as if he could do anything else as ecstasy snarled through him, pulse after pulse of pleasure coursing through with every beat of his heart.

"Ohhhhh, fuuuuuck..."

He didn't want to swear, didn't mean to swear, but it felt too good, so good, having her there, completely and truly, in his arms, clutched tight, moaning, whimpering. He barely even knew where he was as her tongues sloppily played over his cocks, though not even the threat of sharp teeth accidentally grazing his lengths was enough.

He'd never spent all that much time considering it, but his cocks were not simply like human lengths. Though there was no sheath, not like there would have been with some of the anthros in the world, his cocks were more dog-like, more like her as a Cerberus, almost, a little more rounded and tapered at the tip, a little redder in tone. They did not match with him as a man but they made him an even better fit for Jacinta as the half-formed knots at the base throbbed and ached.

"Jacinta... Oh, fuck..." He moaned, losing control with her sloppy blowjob lavishing attention upon him. "I need... I'm gonna... Ohhhh!"

But it was not in his heart or his mind to hold back, not as he grabbed at her heads, holding onto Jacinta through any means possible, hips rising, bucking, thrusting. He was not even in his own mind, awash in sensation, driving need thrusting, grinding, losing himself in pleasure unlike anything he had ever experienced. His cocks ached as his nuts, matching each dick, spilt a load that he should have been proud of. He climaxed from all through dicks at once, washing down the insides of her muzzles with his seed.

Jacinta gulped and lapped, striving to swallow all that she could, though there was only so much she could do, all while her dress opened up all the way down the front, cum splattering it, marking her muzzles. A dick popped free of her muzzle in the middle and his dick ached, shooting seed over her head, sticking in her hair, dripping down over her quickly closed eyes. Far from shoving him away, she moaned, grunting and groaning for it, letting it rest there as if it fulfilled a need that she had not even known existed before.

It marked her fur, soaking in, giving her a facial that would leave the Cerberus hungry for more, her darkly passionate eyes alight with lust. Although she had fangs, a wild nest of hair, he made her feel like the most desirable dog in existence, especially with his cum dripping down her muzzles, gulping and swallowing everything she could with the others. Her throats worked noisily as she took down everything she could, tail wagging, gulping and gulping, letting him unload where he belonged.

Belonged? Jacinta shivered.

"Oh... Cyril..." She grunted, trembling in place, even her tail still, if only for a moment. "That's so...hot... Oh, that feels good..."

But she was ready too for her first time as she showed him the final part of herself, both nude down to skin and fur, rolling onto all fours. It was the best way to show off what she had thought she would never get to show, her tail lifting to show off her pussies.

Not one. Not two. But three. Three folds of soft canine flesh, her tail flagged high so that they were exposed, whining and whimpering for him.

Jacinta did not dare look, not with the taste of Cyril's cum still in her mouths, her body aching with a deep-seated need to be filled. She had never been fucked before, never mated with anyone, and yet she suddenly wanted it more than anything else in the world, as if there could be nothing else at all for her.

"Jacinta... You are beauty. You are grace. You are everything that I could ever have wanted in a woman." He breathed softly from behind her, hands resting, softly, so very softly, on her hips. "I only wish that you had come into my life sooner, though I feel that it may well have been fate for us to come into each other's lives."

Her heart surged -- and then his cocks were wobbling up against her rear, trying to find her holes. The Cerberus-woman sucked in a breath, steadying herself, though her head was by no means lowered in submission, keeping it high, wanting to feel and to adore every last moment of it. It was all that she had longed for, the aching need deep within her body snarling for it, drawing out the beast that heaved to finally, desperately and wantonly, to be bred.

He did not fail her either, though it was not easy for him to line up three cocks with her sexes with only two hands. Cyril seemed to have enough flexibility around his dicks to line up, her pussies close together in a rough triangle, though she could feel every dick as the tips sank into her, stretching her open.

Stars flashed behind her lowered eyelids and Jacinta howled, arching her back and bucking her hips, losing herself right there and then, groaning aloud, not even knowing where she was, what she was doing, only that it was all that she needed. She could not have dragged herself away from the lustful man if she had tried, yet it was just as well that they both did not want to be away, apart. To be apart would have stopped the pleasure, groaning, moaning, losing herself in lust that had not been hers, not in that way, for her life so far.

She longed for it, taking it all, Cyril moaning as he pushed over her. Her body accepted him willingly and he could not help but sink into her pussies with raw need, finding a clumsy rhythm and a pace. He did not need to be practised to make rough love to her, what they wanted, cries intertwining as they were spent into the air between them, hips crashing into her buttocks as if he could not control himself. He would have stopped if she'd asked him to, at any time, yet her pussies rippled and pulled eagerly and erratically around him, so much so that Cyril could not even imagine the words leaving her lips.

His knots had not deflated after that first climax, though Cyril was not experienced enough to consider that he should have sunk into her first with his knots soft, allowing them to lock their bodies together. With every thrust, his knots ground up against the lips of her pussies, aching and teasing, showing the Cerberus-woman a touch of what more could be hers, if only she stayed with the lustful man that had found her.

Alas, it was merely his first time and he panted more heavily than any dog as he ground into her, following her lead, her cries begging for more.

"Yes..." She breathed raggedly, harshly, tongue lashing her muzzle passionately. "Harder... Take me -- breed me!"

The words were spent without any consideration for what lay behind them, an outpouring of lust as his hips sped up, slapping the knots against her pussies with every thrust. Cyril ducked his head, tucking his chin down closer to his chest, trembling in place while his thighs ached, his glutes ached -- muscles that he had not even known existed ached terribly.

But he wanted it, needed it, losing himself in the messy slop of his cocks driving into her, her juices flowing freely. Her arousal was messy, squirting around him, and Jacinta howled as she was thrust into another orgasm, her body briefly no longer hers as she lost control, though that was something that both wanted in the throes of passion.

They had been in control for too long. Why not give up a little bit of it with someone who finally understood them?

Cyril could not track how his orgasm built, swapping position to breed her on her back, her legs wrapped up around his hips as the Cerberus-woman tried to drag him into her even with his thick knots.

"Ah..." He struggled, twisting, lips parted. "No... Can't... Gonna...cum..."

"Then fill me!"

She arched up to him with a raw howl, tumbling into another orgasm as he crushed his knots passionately against her pussies, orgasm finally tearing through him. It was more blissful than ever Cyril could have imagined, ropes of cum splattering from him, nuts feeling as if they were aching and churning, though that was not something that he had ever considered happening. No, it had to be his mind mistaking the sensations of his body, though all he could do was reel in ecstasy as her pussies squeezed and pulled around him, squirting messily, painting his crotch and balls with her slippery, tart essence.

They softened, coming to a pause, their first time tumultuous. It could have been calm and quiet but that would not have suited either of them. No... The frenzied passion of the soul was what destiny had laid out for them, his three cocks softening inside her body even while his knots remained hard, plump and swollen.

The moon hung softly in the sky, waxing, a crescent that they could lock eyes onto. No words were spent, only soft murmurs as hands brushed over skin and fur, his shafts, slowly, so slowly, sliding from her as the minutes passed. Neither was interested in breaking the moment, linking their fingers together, his thumb stroking her palm, the wild woman that he had tamed against all the odds, pressed into the crook of his body.

In that moment, all was right with the world.

Continued in part two...

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Host of a Spider Girl A lonely house owner adopts an extraspecies creature.in NonHuman
Goblin Quest A knights chastity is threated by his goblin companion.in NonHuman
Spring Break Transformation A man transforms into a weredragon...in NonHuman
Bite Marks I give an orc shelter from a blizzard and learn her ways.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Hellacious Hospitality Ch. 01 A young man stays the night and awakens to a greater world.in NonHuman
More Stories