The Luxury of Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam breaks first for fresh cover, taking his hand from Gill's hip, he suggests they return to the others and the drinks they still have waiting for them.

Gill on the other hand wants a breather. She declares a need for the loo and tells Sam she'll see him in a bit. As she makes the journey down the length of the room, she takes a few deep breaths in an effort to restore her breathing to its normal rate. And as she reruns what's just occurred with Sam over in her head, she is surprised at how good its made her feel, and how hungry her body is. Fuck, she thinks, that was intense!

Out of the Ballroom, and with repaid clicking from the heels of her evening shoes as they connect with the marble floor, she quickly covers the short distance to the toilets. Inside, she waits a moment for a cubicle to become free, before locking herself inside, hitching up her dress, pulling her knickers down to just above her knees, and lowering herself until she's hovering over the seat. Wee done, she does the needful and flushes.

Out of the cubicle and washing her hands, Gill looks at her reflection in the mirrored wall behind the sinks. Save perhaps for a little more colour in her cheeks, things on the surface are looking pretty much normal. Inside however it's still all, "Double, double, foil and trouble; fire burn and cauldron bubble"! She takes a few more deep breaths. Prompting the woman washing her hands next to her to check she's OK.

Gill assures her she is, and that she's just gathering herself before rejoining the party. The woman confides that she's feeling pretty done in herself. She's having a great time, but her Champayne is starting to go a bit flat so to speak, and her feet are killing her in her stupid shoes.

Exiting the toilet, Gill holds the door open for the woman to whom she was just talking, and together they click their way back to the Ballroom, where upon entering, they wish each other a happy Christmas and part company.

Post raffle, the celebrations are back in full swing. Although, as Gill heads down the room to rejoin her group of colleagues, she notes the numbers seemed to have thinned ever so slightly. Also, a touch of the gloss that had coated the party people early evening, was now showing the odd sign of wear and tear here and there. A small number of the women had abandoned their heels to dance barefoot. And an ever so slightly larger number of the men had parted company with their jackets. And there were too, Gill notices, a few dickie bows missing in action.

Making her way along the edge of the dancefloor, Gill spots Sue, who is now amongst the small number of shoeless dancing women. And she is dancing with Sam. Quite unreasonably she realises Gill feels a little aggrieved. And not for the first time that evening her reaction surprises her.

Unreasonable or not, she's a little jealous, and it is with satisfaction that Gill notes that Sam is not putting his heart and soul into his dancing. There is none of the intensity she and he had, and the gap between he and Sue is wide enough for Gill, should she choose to do so, to squeeze herself between them. She is half contemplating doing just that, when a voice asks whether she'd like to dance, or whether she needs a bit of a push to get her started. Gill turns to face Champagne Man.

"I didn't push you earlier. In fact, I barely touched you"!

"That's not true"! He says. "I'm actually still reeling from the impact"!

"Really", she says, "Well I hope I haven't damaged you. Are you sure you're still fit enough to dance"?

"I'll be OK. I'll grin a bear it. The pain I mean". Champagne man assures her.

For a few seconds no more is said, as Gill glances at Sam and Sue.

"Come on then". She says.

Taking his hand, she steps away from the edge the dancefloor, and into the swirl of dancers. Finding a space for the two of them, she turns to face her partner. They are still holding hands, and unexpectedly, Champagne man uses the connection to pull her gently towards him, before his other arm goes around her waist, and as contact is made between their two bodies, they start to dance. Gill may not be expecting it but doesn't pull back. Instead, she pushes firmly against him.

They are moving slowly, and deliberately. Within only a few seconds, as they rub against each other, Gill can feel a swelling start and then grow in his groin. Modesty or manners rear their head, and Champagne man looks to alleviate the growing pressure a tad by pulling away from Gill ever so slightly, but Gill is very happy with him where he is. The feel of him against her she is finding arousing, so she recloses the gap, pushing even more firmly, and moving even more deliberately than before. Message received and understood, Champagne man reverses his retreat with an enthusiasm every bit equal to Gill's.

One tune merges into the next, and then the next. Gill and Champagne man continue to dance. Gill feels hot and sexy, and her whole body is tingling. Without warning she suddenly stops dancing and steps back. Taking Champagne man by the hand she leads him up the Ballroom towards the double doors.

"Are we off then"? He asks.

"Shut up and come on"! Gill replies as she clicks her way along the marble floor, with him in tow.

Into Reception, and up the grand staircase they go. They are heading along the corridor that leads to her room, when coming towards them is Sam, with Gill's little evening bag in his hand.

Sam stops where he is and waits for Gill and Champagne Man to reach him.

"You didn't come back, so I thought you must have come back to your room. You left this".

Sam says, passing the bag to Gill who drops Champagne Man's hand, and reaches out and takes it from him. Thanking him as she does so.

Then she laughs. "My key's in here. We wouldn't have been able to get in"!

Hoping that the humour would help alleviate the slight awkwardness.

Sam smiles. "Of course. I never thought of that. Anyway, I found you".

Then he looks at Champagne Man.

"Hi". He says.

Champagne Man smiles and nods in return. Gill looks at each of the men, unsure of what to do next.

"I tell you what", she says confidently, "I've already broken open the mini bar. So, let's get a drink".

With no more said, Gill sets off with the two men following. Arriving at the door to her room, she takes the key card from her bag, pops it into the lock, opens the door, and slips the card into the slot on the wall just inside the room, and then flicks a switch to turn on the lights either side of the bed.

The men, both unsure of exactly what the situation is here, sit themselves down in silence on the bed, whilst Gill opens the fridge door, takes out three bottles of beer, opens each of them using the bottle opener provided, hands a bottle each to the guys, and then instead of joining the men on the bed, she sits down facing them in one of the rooms chairs with the third.

"Well, this is nice isn't it"? Gill announces smiling at the two men.

Champagne Man raises his bottle of beer, and wishes first Gill, and then Sam a merry Christmas. Sam responds by using his bottle to clink against Champagne Man's raised one and echoes the felicitation. All three swig from their bottle.

Gill sits looking at the men, who are starting to lose a little of the coolness towards each other and are half-heartedly attempting to make some sort of small talk. She is running through her options in her head and enjoying doing so to boot. The slightly awkward guilt she'd felt when they'd met Sam is gone, replaqce3d by a whole body sense of anticipation.

Gill places her now half full bottle of beer down onto the table alongside the chair, out of which she raises herself up. Taking the few paces necessary to reach the bed, she stops and stands in front of the two men. Both of whom are looking up at her. Both, she sees, have a mix of excitement, anticipation and doubt upon their faces. Neither of the men makes any move.

Gill holds out her hand to the man on her left. He reaches up and takes it. He tries to pull her to him, but Gill resists, using the weight of her body to coax him to his feet. She lets go of his hand, cups his face in both of her hands, leans in and kisses him on the lips.

"I've had a great evening, so thank you, but I think it best if we leave things as they are". She says.

The man nods. "Understood". He says.

He walks to the door, opens it and turns to face Gill who has followed him. Leaning in, he kisses her gently on the lips, turns away, and heads off down the corridor. Gill closes the door, turns, walks back into the room, and over to the bed, where the last man standing is sitting.

Standing before him, and without saying a word, she slips out of her dress and lets it fall to the floor. The man looks at her for a few seconds, stands, and gently takes hold of her by her shoulders. Then he kisses her mouth before slowly moving down one side of her neck, landing soft kisses randomly as he goes. He kisses her shoulder, and continuing down, he bends, and starts to kiss her breasts, deliberately avoiding touching either of her nipples with his mouth, for what seemed to Gill like an eternity.

She closes her eyes, tilts her head back enjoying the touching and the teasing, and as she does so, his lips gently land on one of her nipples. Softly and slowly, and deliberately he kisses it, before his mouth moves across her chest to do the same with her other one.

Gill feels something akin to an exquisite electrical charge shoot down from her breasts to her groin, with every kiss that lands. And reaching a point where she feels almost fit to burst, she pulls away from him, and sits down on the bed, and with her feet still on the floor, she lays back.

Looking down at her, the man undresses. Gill lies looking up at him. His body is well toned. He looks good. She really wants him. Now naked, the man leans over the bed, and starts to pull down Gill's knickers, and she lifts her bum to allow this. He drops the lingerie, and then he drops himself to his knees.

Gill parts her legs, and he leans in and softly kisses her vulvar, before parting them with his tongue, which starts to explore her. Small warm waves of pleasure start to wash over her, getting bigger as he ever so gradually and gently intensifies the very good work his tongue is doing.

Gill can feel herself heading quickly towards a climax. She reaches down and touches the back of his head.

"Come here"! She directs.

The man stops and raises himself up so that he's hovering over her. Gill scrambles up onto the bed properly and lays back down looking at him. He joins her. Supporting himself so that he is looking down at her, he manoeuvres himself to lie between Gill's open legs.

As he starts to push his penis into her vagina, Gill is overwhelmed by a feeling of a massive release. Like every trace of tension, she wasn't even aware was in her body has melted away. She loves having the weight of him resting on her. And as he starts to move slowly and rhythmically deeper into her, she feels full, and a warm, scrumptious sensation of pressure builds and builds within her.

Gill is about to cum, and in the few seconds before she does, waves of excitement and anticipation wash through her whole body, and then she is filled top to toe with euphoria. The man doesn't stop, he keeps going with the same steady deliberate rhythm, heightening all the sensations within Gill to a point where she believes she can't take much more. Then she feels a few harder faster trusts of the penis inside her, and then its throbbing as he cums.

Pulling out of Gill, the man drops down onto the bed beside her, and for a few minutes the two of them lie there getting back their breath and savouring the ebbing sensations.

Gill moves first, resting her head of his chest and a hand on his stomach. He brings a hand up and gently plays with her hair.

"That was good". She says.

"Very"! Sam agrees.

12