Dancing With an African Man

Story Info
Spanish girl Apolonia loses her virginity the brutal way.
853 words
3.15
12.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apolonia was a hardcore party girl, although she was a virgin, except orally, she hated the taste of a cock though. Tonight she turned 18 and was ready for a girls' night out. Apolonia dressed in a tube top that was showing her smooth and flat tummy.

Apolonia's friends always told her that her best asset was her ass, so she wore a nice pair of booty shorts, and some heels that showed off her green painted toes. Her friends Inma and Rosa were there with her, the three friends loved to go to clubs and dance to reggaeton.

Apolonia was dancing getting really into the beat and even twerking, but little did she know that her twerking ass was drawing lots of attention, some men even took out their phones to record. As she was dancing Apolonia suddenly felt a pair of two strong hands on her bare stomach, she turned her head to see a tall strong African man behind her, they smiled at each other.

Apolonia spoke. "I need to go see my friends." The African man responded with a cruel smile. "Your friends can wait, come with me." He dragged her to the bathroom where he wasted no time in locking himself with her in a stall, before Apolonia said another word, the African man pushed her to her knees and took out his monster cock.

Apolonia's heart raced. "Oh my!" she exclaimed after she squealed. "I don't think I can-" Apolonia was saying, but his cock entered her tiny mouth, and interrupted her. Apolonia struggled to fit the whole thing but the African man pushed her head and moved it back and forth, causing a whole lot of drool to stain her top. The sound of Apolonia's gagging was music to this man's ears. As he was close to cumming he held Apolonia's head in place and exploded an avalanche of cum in her mouth, Apolonia was disgusted and looked up at the man with a glare.

"Damn you're a nasty little slut." he said, snapping a picture for himself on his phone. As his cock slid out of her mouth Apolonia was spitting out what remained in her mouth until the man carried her over his shoulder causing her to squeal. The man took Apolonia to an alley where he set her down and pushed her against the hard brick wall, he put his hand inside her shorts and rubbed her pussy. "Ah, please, be gentle, I am still a virgin."

The African man smiled like a shark seeing a prey. "Oh shit, for reals, why didn't you say so, you're coming with me, and after I am done with you you will have a hard time sitting, walking, and maybe even talking."

Apolonia reached for her phone in her back pocket but the man beat her to it. "I will keep this, you just worry about giving me that tight pussy." Apolonia was pleading. "Please, I just wanted to dance, and I hate the taste of cocks."

The man carried Apolonia over his shoulder and pushed her in his van, he closed the doors in the back and drove away. Once they were in front of an abandoned facotry the African man joined Apolonia in the back.

The man takes off Apolonia's heels and starts to lick her feet, the entire soles causing Apolonia to squeal and giggle she tried to pull them away but he held her feet in place.

The man flipped Apolonia on her stomach and removed her shorts and thong, he spanked her hard making Apolonia squeal and lift her feet up, and without warning his cock entered Apolonia's tight pussy.

"Ah owww owww oh too big, too big, go easy." Apolonia cried out whimpering. "Shut up slut, you're mine now, this tight little pussy belongs to me now." He says gagging Apolonia with her thong and then giving her a sharp stinging slap on her ass.

The thrusts were very rough, making Apolonia whimper through the gag. The man kept spanking her ass and yanking her hair making her arch her back and look up at him. "Hmm I got me some tight spanish pussy and it's all mine." said the man, as he kept thrusting.

"I am going to mark my territory on this little beauty." he said as he was jerking himself now on top of Apolonia and close to her face, she shut her eyes real tight and felt the hot sticky cum on her face. "Hmmpph, hhhmmpphh." Apolonia tried to speak, protesting the cum. "Yeah I know you want to drink it, you'll get to enjoy it once we get home." the man says cuffing Apolonia's tiny arms together and goes to the driver's seat. He drives off with Apolonia in the back of his van.

In the back Apolonia has her arms tied above her head, her thong in her mouth, and her clothes scattered all over the back. "Mmm mmm." she moans but this time she is turned on despite the fact that she is captured. "Hehe you'll be my sex slave for the weekend."