The Lycan's Mate - A Spinoff

Story Info
Rosie and Rivina have trouble conceiving, so they get help.
2.9k words
4.78
16.2k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers

It had been a long day sodding the fields, Rivina finally finishing up her work as dusk peaked. She stopped by the creek just long enough to give herself a quick, thorough scrub with the soap she and Rosie kept there, then she was on her way home as night began to fall. The woman was eager to get back to her beloved little mate, who would be cooking dinner for them by now, and Rivina couldn't wait for their usual post-meal lovemaking. They had been together for four years, their union a blissful one, and each day with her wife was wonderful.

As she made her way to their cabin her cock began to grow hard just thinking about their after-dinner routine, and by the time she reached home she was practically jogging. She flung the door open, ready to grab Rosie, pin her mate to the wall and fuck the young woman silly, but instead her nose was hit with an unexpected scent.

It was the sweet, heady aroma of an aroused woman, but it wasn'tjust Rosie's scent that permeated the air.

Rivina's sharp gaze snapped to the bed, eyes widening in shock as she stared at the scene before her. Rosie was on their bed, her lithe body naked as she slowly slid two fingers in and out of her drenched little pussy, but it was who was next to her that caught the wolf's attention. A girl, likely the same age Rosie had been when she met Rivina, was tied to their bed. Scarves kept her gagged, blindfolded and spread-eagle, her wet, pink little cunt on full display.

"W-Wha-t th-he...?"

That was all Rivina could stammer out, confusion evident in every syllable, and she was met by a sultry glance from Rosie.

"Come here, beloved. I have a gift for you."

Through a fog of uncertainty Rivina stepped forward obediently, her cock twitching excitedly at the sight of the two beautiful, naked beauties before her. The new girl was slender, her breast large and hips wide, and though Rivina couldn't see much of her face she had cute freckles and long, ginger locks that hung over the side of the bed. When she reached the foot of the bed Rosie slid forward, immediately setting to work unlacing the front of Rivina's pants. She spoke, her voice heavy with arousal, and Rivina could practically feel the sexual tension crackling through the air.

"I know how badly we both want a family, a pup to call our own, and since I haven't been able to give you one I came up with a solution."

She yanked Rivina's pants down, the lycan's eleven-inch cock springing free, and without hesitation she took the turgid shaft into her mouth. Rivina tired to protest, to speak something --anything -- coherent, but her brain was no match for her mate's delightful oral skills.

"Rosie,ooooooh, darling, no..."

Her words fell on deaf ears, Rosie single-minded in the pursuit of her goal, and with a pop the young woman pulled her plump lips up over the head of her wife's cock. The lycan felt an erotic shiver run down her spine at the sensation, and before Rosie could further distract her she quickly spoke.

"My love, you are all I desire! I do not need to sire a pup with another woman; even if you never give me a child you are enough for me, now and always. We do not have to do this."

Love shone in both of their eyes as Rivina spoke, her strong, calloused hand reaching down to tenderly cup Rosie's cheek. The young woman gazed up at her wife adoringly, her heart fluttering happily at the lycan's words, but she knew what she wanted.

"That's how I feel about you, but I want a baby so badly! Will you do this, for me? I know your wolf will be coming out soon, and she specifically requested that you take her in that form."

Rivina's gaze drifted across the covers to where the lovely teen was waiting to be bred. Most humans feared lycans, or at least wolves, so hearing that the helpless girl mere inches away wanted to be fucked by her wolf form was quite intriguing. Rivina was snapped back to Rosie as her little mate once more began sucking her cock, her wife's tongue stroking the head expertly as she hummed to add some vibration.

How could she say no to something that would make her mate happy?

The lycan bit back a growl, a rapid orgasm sprinting towards completion. Her cock swelled, the shaft jerking as she shot a large, hot load of cum straight down Rosie's throat. The well-trained woman swallowed every drop, delicately licking her lips afterwards like a cat with cream.

"There, now you'll last longer once you're inside of her. It's time for you to shift, and then get us a pup to love."

Hearing her mate talk about pups excited her wolf, the beast starting to take over with a growl. Rivina stopped herself, holding back for just a few more moments, and she turned her focus to the bound girl.

"What's her name?"

Rosie shook her head, frowning slightly.

"She asked to remain unknown to you. I tried explaining that you'd be able to identify who she is by scent alone, were you ever to run into her somewhere, but she still felt better this way."

Rivina could understand that -- mating with a lycan wasn't unheard of, not by far, but the practice still wasn't common enough to be widely accepted. Keeping an emotional distance under the cloak of anonymity wasn't unexpected, but if Rivina was going to stick her cock in someone other than her Rosie...well, she at least wanted a name other than 'you' to use.

With a soft growl she climbed up on the bed, moving forward until she was between the girl's legs. She placed a large hand on one of her thighs, the teen trembling sweetly beneath her touch, and she leaned forward until her face was level with the stranger's as she slid the gag down.

"Girl, tell me your name."

If the red-head could see she would have been staring in awe at the older woman, but either way heart was racing. She had watched Rivina from afar each time she and Rosie came to town, and she had developed quite the attraction to both women. Her name was Adela, the butcher's daughter, and as she had grown closer to Rosie her friend had revealed that Rivina was a lycan.

That had only served to fuel Adela's lust for the beautiful couple, and when Rosie confided in her about their conception problems Adela's heart had broken for her friend. She knew how badly Rosie wanted children, and since there were no children in need of adoption in the village she offered another solution:her body. At first Rosie had refused, saying she could never ask for such an immense favor, but Adela had insisted. After awhile she had worn Rosie down, the woman finally conceding to her plan.

Now here they were, Rosie and Adela in bed together waiting for Rivina to mount the young girl. When Adela didn't answer right away Rivina snarled, reaching down and giving her nipple a harsh pinch. The teen cried out, her wrists straining against the scarves, and she arched her back sensually. She was beautiful, no question, and the longer Rivina stared at her the more she wanted her cock buried in the girl's snatch.

"I said,girl, what's your name? I have already figured out who you are, I see you often enough to know your scent, but I want to hear you say it. Say your name, then beg me to fuck you."

Both girl's cunts were wet, Adela and Rosie equally turned on by the dominant, husky tone of Rivina's voice. There was no point in lying, or remaining silent, so she spoke.

"Adela! My name is Adela, and I want you to breed me!"

That was the tipping point. Rivina's animalistic side broke free, her shirt rippling as it became one with her fur. In seconds she was a massive wolf, much larger than a normal one, and she could smell the desire of the two females even more clearly. Only one thought was going through her mind, and it needed to be obeyed.

Breed mate!

Rosie had climbed back up next to Adela, her small hand reaching out to wrap around the wolf's cock. She gave it a gentle tug forward, the message clear, and on instinct Rivina dipped her hips down. The head of her cock caught on Adela's pussy lips, Rosie helping guide it into the teen as Adela whimpered. The first inch had slipped in, Rivina scooting herself forward so that more of her thick, red cock would penetrate the lithe beauty, when she made a startling discovery: the girl was a virgin, just like Rosie had been the first time Rivina took her.

The revelation was erotic, her wolf immensely pleased that she was the first to claim such a delectable cunt. No soul could question who the pup's sire was, and with a harsh snap of her hips Rivina tore the girl's virginity asunder. Adela screamed, the poor thing trying to bring her legs together to dislodge the source of her pain, but it was no use. Rosie tried to help, remembering how much her first time had hurt, so she reached between them and began massaging gentle circles on Adela's clit in the hopes of drawing her attention there.

When the last inch of the lycan's cock was buried in the petite girl Rivina tossed her head back, letting loose a thunderous howl. It proclaimed to the world that she had found another mate, and that she was going to plant her virile seed deep inside her lover's womb so she could be a sire. When the last echo faded she began pumping her hips, driving her cock up into Adela's tight pussy again and again. There was nothing delicate or sweet about their coupling, the energy between them purely animalistic, and poor little Adela had no choice but to submit to the massive lycan claiming her bound body.

She loved being helpless, loved knowing that there was no way for her to escape the monster claiming her sinfully tight, slick little cunt. She was going to be bred, her sole purpose of being there to become a mother for Rivina's child, and with that thought Adela reached her own orgasm. She cried out, her body feeling relief at finally encountering some pleasure, but her cries were captured by Rosie's lips. The older girl was incredibly turned on, her own cunt dripping with desire as she watched her wife fuck another woman, and something in her whispered that she would enjoy this becoming a normal routine.

She wanted Rivina to claim them both,permanently.

The thought of Adela joining them on the farm, of being taken as a second mate for Rivina, just felt right. Rosie already knew how protective Rivina was, and she bet that the lycan would be happy if she were able to keep a much closer eye on her other mate and their pup. Adela was unwed, and had no suitors, so as long as she was taken care of -- and a decent dowry paid -- there should be no reason Rivina couldn't take her to wife. Men having multiple wives wasn't uncommon, especially on places like farms where more hands were needed, so it should be an easy task to convince Adela's father to let them wed.

Rosie's mind was snapped back to the present as Adela came, the older girl finally breaking the kiss. Adela's sweet lips parted as she wailed out her pleasure, but it wasn't Rivina she was thinking of.

"Rosie!"

It was Rosie's name the teen called, her crush on the older girl shining through even as Rosie's wife plowed her. Until that night she had never let anyone touch her like that, had never even been kissed, and she was so glad that Rosie -- kind, gentle, beautiful Rosie -- had been the first to taste her lips.

"Rosie, kiss me again, please..."

The older girl didn't hesitate: her lips were immediately back on Adela's, their tongues twining as Rosie began leading her in a sensual, deep kiss. Rivina, her animal mind focused solely on blowing her load deep in the petite girl's unprotected, needy little pussy, growled appreciatively as she saw her two mates getting along. There was no longer a question: if she was breeding Adela then Adela was her mate, and Rosie was also her mate, so that meant they were now a pack.

A pack needed strong bonds, needed to get along and work well together, and that was exactly what her two little females were displaying as they made each other feel good. It pleased her, immensely, to see them caring for each other like that. With a sharp bark she climaxed, her cock twitching viciously as she began to cum. She filled Adela to the brim, the teen's little pussy unable to accommodate all of her jizz, and it began leaking out of the girl's well-used fuck-hole.

Then the knotting happened.

Just like with Rosie's first time Adela didn't know it would occur, and she bucked wildly against her restraints as new pain rippled through her groin. Her cunt had grown accustomed to Rivina's cock enough to start feeling good, but the lycan's knot was a whole new level of stretching.

"Rosie, what's happening!?"

Rosie reached down, her fingers finding the skin of Adela's cunt where the knot was stretching it. She rubbed slow circles around Rivina's knot, earning an appreciative growl from her wife, and her free hand gently cupped Adela's cheek.

"It's alright, sweetheart. That's called a 'knot', and after Rivina cums it keeps her sperm plugged up in her mate to ensure that as little as possible leaks out. She wants you to carry her child, and this is the best way to assist with that."

Adela groaned as Rivina shifted her hips, the knot moving side-to-side within her.

"Does she knot you, just like this?"

Rosie nodded, not that Adela could see her, and her pussy grew even damper as she recalled her sexual experiences.

"Yes, whenever she takes me in wolf form. The first time she knotted me was the first time she fucked me, actually."

Adela sucked in a breath, the thought of Rivina knotting Rosie incredibly hot.

"It was during a snowstorm, and she couldn't get outside to transform in secret, so she ended up turning inside the cabin. One thing led to another, and soon I was bent over this very bed as she took me from behind. We were snowed in for two days, and during that time I took at least half a dozen knots from her, as well as several loads from her human form."

The girl moaned erotically, the image of Rivina in wolf form pounding Rosie from behind causing her pussy to clamp down on the lycan's knot.

"I want to watch her take you, Rosie! Please...I want to watch Rivina knot you tonight so that both of our pussies are full of her cum...it would be so sexy!"

Rivina barked, her tail wagging ferociously at the thought of filling both of her little mates in the same night. She could easily go again after her knot deflated, so that was exactly what they did. Once she could pull out of Adela -- Rosie untying her in the meantime -- she waited for Rosie to position herself on all fours at the edge of the bed, the woman's soaked cunt eager to finally receive some much-needed attention, and then Rivina climbed into place. Adela watched closely as Rosie was mounted, Rivina whining excitedly as the warm, velvety walls of her mate's pussy engulfed her throbbing shaft.

Rosie could take Rivina's cock like a champion, hardly any resistance stopping her wife from sheathing herself fully in one movement. They cried out in unison as they were joined, one in a howl and one in erotic ecstasy, and Adela watched in fascination as the older girl was brutally pounded. Now that she could move Adela spent her time exploring Rosie's body, familiarizing herself with the young woman's breast and lips. She loved Rosie's cute, pink nipples, Adela spending several minutes worshiping each one, and when Rivina came it was with Adela's lips suckling at Rosie's clit.

In the morning when all three awoke Rosie spoke up, voicing the idea that had been plaguing her. Adela and Rivina readily agreed, all three women feeling in their souls that they were meant to be a family together. Before Adela went home Rivina filled her once more, the beautiful teen riding cowgirl as the lycan fucked her, and she was sent home with Rivina's cum dripping down her thighs.

Three weeks later the marriage was arranged, and a week after that Rivina and Adela were wed. Their certification was proudly displayed on the wall next to Rivina and Rosie's, and the three women settled happily into their new lives.

--------------------------------------------------

It was four months after Adela had been bred, three months after Rivina had married the girl and moved her to the farm, when the lycan made a wonderful discovery. Per usual Rivina had risen early, before her two mates stirred, when a scent caught her attention. She sniffed the air several times, careful to ensure that she wasn't mistaken, and to confirm it she eagerly stuck her face right between her mates. She slowly sniffed one, then the other, straightening up with a huge grin splitting her face.

They didn't know it yet, but both girls were carrying her pups.

Awebb27
Awebb27
188 Followers