The Lycan's Mate Pt. 02

Story Info
Rosie and Rivina have more fun.
3k words
4.76
9k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Awebb27
Awebb27
182 Followers

All characters are fictional, and are of age. If subjects like lycan futas, mentions of the word rape, a veiled nod to abortion or teen pregnancy bother you then this story is not for you. Istrongly suggest reading part one first so that you have a good understanding of the setting and characters, though this portion is still technically enjoyable without doing so.

I'd love it if you leave a comment below with any mentions of what you'd like to see if I were to do a part 3, and I hope you guys enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hours later Rosie woke, the storm blocking out the sun so much that it was hardly brighter than midnight had been. The first thing she noticed was that she was alone in bed, though that there was a slight warmth still lingering next to where she lay. She tried to sit up, but a sharp pain in her pelvic region brought memories of the night before rushing to her: Rivina had fucked her.

And, even more than that, she had done so while inwolf form.

Rosie's hand snaked down her body, her questing fingertips seeking the junction of her thighs. There, sure enough, were the remains of their clandestine escapade. Her poor little pussy was absolutely coated in dried fluids, and both her nightgown and the blanket were stained. For a moment she sat there, stunned, as her cheeks began to burn. She relived the moment she had begged to cum last night, remembered how she had delighted in the feeling of Rivina's cock thrusting deep into her most intimate place, and it took mere seconds to realize that she was growing wet just from the memory of their coupling.

Her body was already craving Rivina's touch.

What was wrong with her? She shouldn't be longing for something so indecent. No proper daughter had sex before marriage, and her parents would be turning over in their graves if they knew what had transpired. Rosie bit back a sob, eyes screwed shut, when she felt a weight on the bed. She blinked, a naked Rivina before her, and in a flash the girl was bundled up in the older woman's strong arms. She was straddling the lycan's lap, her face burrowing into the crook of Rivina's shoulder, and a few tears dripped loose.

"What ails you, dearest?"

The whisper was gentle, every sweet word full of concern, and Rosie flung her arms around Rivina's neck.

"You, you...last night, you took me,so hard, and we didn't talk about it first. I wanted that, wantedyou, but I should have waited for marriage! Papa would be so disappointed..."

Rivina's embrace tightened, the lycan holding her mate as close as she could.

"I believe your Papa would be extremely proud of you for everything you have accomplished on the farm, and I doubt something so natural as two adults giving in to passion would have bothered him as much as you think it would have."

The lycan hesitated, trying to choose her next words carefully. A pang of regret for not courting Rosie shot through her heart, and she needed her mate to understand how her beast worked.

"However, Idid take you rather roughly. Beloved, I can never ask enough forgiveness for not approaching you correctly, but I do hope this helps your understanding: when my species shifts, when we become our animal selves, we do not think like a human any longer. I know that is no excuse for my behavior, but I truly have no control over my wolf. I have known about your attraction to me for some time, since I can smell your arousal spike whenever I speak your name or your body gets close to mine, and my wolf took your desire as an invitation."

Rivina wanted to say more, to acknowledge that she had practically raped the poor girl, but before she could say anything she felt Rosie nod against her neck.

"That's true. I've liked you that way since the first day we met, but I didn't know how to approach you, much less if you even liked methat way to warrant bringing it up."

The girl was quiet for a moment before rubbing her nose along the crook of Rivina's neck, the nuzzle-like movement causing a happy little growl to rumble from the lycan's chest. It was a very animalistic gesture, and her mate doing such a thing felt was very pleasant. When the girl spoke again it was a touch more quietly, as if thinking out loud.

"This isn't exactly how I wanted things to happen, but I have no regrets either. I, I didn't want you to, well, notinside of me, but it felt so good..."

She trailed off, looking pointedly down at her creampied cunt as a ferocious blush crept across her cheeks.

"I'm scared, but once the storm stops I can make it to the woods and get the bark I need for a special tea. It'll,ummmm, you know,take care, of any...issues."

The girl's implication hung clear between them, Rivina's wolf beginning to howl with anxiety. The older woman hugged the girl tighter, and she offered the only thing she could: herself.

"My love, please do not! I will loyally remain by your side, living here on your farm, and we can raise our pups in a home filled with peace and love. I will take full responsibility for our family, and my oath to you is that you will never know cold or hunger again."

That was, in lycan terms, equivalent to a marriage proposal.

Rosie didn't know that specific fact, but she could feel the weight of Rivina's words. The girl gasped, sitting bolt upright and moving so fast that she nearly headbutted Rivina's jaw. Her eyes went wide, Rosie staring deeply into the lycan's cinnamon orbs.

"You mean it? You'll stay, and wed me?"

Rivina's nod was unhesitating, a bright grin lighting up her face.

"I will bind myself to you as many times as you want, as long as it makes my sweet, adorable little mate happy."

This time the blush spread from Rosie's cheeks all the way down her neck, a joyful, chaotic mess of butterflies zipping around inside of her stomach. On a whim she leaned in, pressing her lips to Rivina's. The unexpected contact elicited a gasp from the lycan, her body instantly growing warm. It was their first kiss, and both women were enamored by the sensation. The kiss went on for several minutes, Rivina's cock becoming hard between the intimate touch and the smell of her mate's latest arousal. She finally pulled away with a sigh, Rosie picking up on her distress.

"What's the matter?"

The lycan tenderly cupped the girl's face, placing a chaste kiss on her forehead.

"I want to continue kissing you, but I am already growing too excited. Just the thought of taking you last night...it fuels my drive to breed you, and I want to be back inside of you so badly! Every instinct is telling me to take you again, so I am stopping myself before it goes any further."

Rosie was feeling the same need, her sore, battered pussy tingling with arousal as she thought back to their liaison.

"Did I do good? You know, last night?"

The hesitant question caught Rivina by surprise. Didn't her mate know how amazing her body had felt? How right, how perfect, of a fit she had been for the older woman? Rosie wasn't skilled, not yet, but her body was made for breeding. Rivina cast her mind back to their little excursion, to the moment she had erupted into her mate's fertile cunt, and she nuzzled the girl's cheek reassuringly.

"You were absolutely magnificent, and I have never experienced such pleasure before."

A small spark of pride flickered to life inside Rosie. She didn't know how many women Rivina had bedded, how many cunts her incredible cock had filled, but she was familiar enough with the older woman to know that she wasn't lying.

"I, I was?Really?"

Speaking of Rivina's cock...

Beneath her ass Rosie felt the lycan's dick twitch, the shaft almost fully hard as the older woman continued to reminisce about their erotic encounter. Rivina nodded, her hand gently brushing the skin along Rosie's thigh where her nightgown had ridden up. It felt good, and another spike of arousal pierced the girl's well-used snatch.

"Yes, you were. The way you cry out when my tongue licks your wet little hole, and the way you clench around my cock each time you come...those feelings are paradise. All I want is to be back inside of you, my love, and I have been able to think ofnothing else since I awoke."

Rivina brushed Rosie's golden hair off of her shoulder, pulling the neckline of the nightgown down enough so that the lycan could place a tender kiss on the girl's exposed skin. Rosie gasped, lashes fluttering at the contact, and she felt her cunt growing more and more slick as her arousal increased. she wanted to be filled, to feel that pleasure-pain stretch, and her hips wiggled invitingly. Rivina's hand was now at the top of the girl's thigh, and without thinking she began to trail her fingers towards Rosie's needy little pussy.

"I know I took you hard and fast, my wolf side not allowing us the luxury of the unhurried, gentle sex many humans prefer, but I will give that to you."

There was no question in her voice, merely a statement. Rivina was certain that she was going to mate Rosie again, andvery soon if her nose was to be believed. Her lover's fresh arousal was permeating the room, the scent growing strong enough to override everything else, and when Rivina's fingers reached the girl's cunt it was already soaked.

"You're going to take me again?"

Rivina nodded, sliding her fingertips back and forth over the girl's clit. Rosie cooed, hips bucking lewdly, and she bit her lip as Rivina gently flicked the little nub. The lycan's cock was now fully hard, the shaft pressing demandingly against Rosie's ass, and all that would be required for penetration was a small lift of the girl's hips. Then Rivina would be sheathed in the teen, her cock back where it belonged.

"Yes, I am. Right here, right now, I am going to claim you for a second time. I can feel that you want it as badly as I do, and I have no interest in denying my mate her pleasure."

All Rosie could do was whimper, her body aching to be taken.

"But it's so soon, and I'm still sore..."

A husky chuckle bubbled from Rivina, the lycan nuzzling her young lover's neck.

"Making love after a deflowering is like training a newly-broken horse: if you do not get back in the saddle right away, and then regularly, the horse will never be properly trained."

Rivina's other hand had reached behind Rosie to grip her shaft, bending the supple flesh until the tip was sliding back and forth teasingly beneath the girl. It sought her pussy, the appendage excited to fill her, and on instinct Rosie lifted her hips. Rivina growled appreciatively, pleased that her mate was so eager, and she groaned as the head of her cock slipped inside the girl. Rosie gasped as she was penetrated, her arms tightening about Rivina's neck as her slick cunt worked to engulf all eleven inches.

"Oooooh, my love...what a good little mate I have! Look at you, offering yourself to me so eagerly...here, let me reward you."

The lycan's hands went to either side of Rosie's nightgown, and with ease she tore the flimsy material asunder. The girl's tits bounced free, and for the first time Rivina got a good look at them. They were just as cute as she had imagined, the large, perky globes topped with sweet, peach-hued little nipples. The older woman bent her head, capturing one of the taunt buds between her lips, and she gently bit down.

"Ah!"

Rosie's sharp cry rang out, her cunt squeezing as the sudden burst of sensation rocketed through her body. She whimpered when Rivina did the same to her other nipple, the girl unused to such attention.

"Please, be gentle..."

In reply Rivina flicked her tongue over one of the buds before languidly suckling on it, the new action earning a hot, throaty moan of approval from her mate. She wanted to worship Rosie's breasts, and the lycan couldn't wait until the girl's tits started to grow heavy with milk for their pups. That thought fully awakened her wolf, who had been semi-dormant after last night's activities, and with her beast stirring within her Rivina grew more feral.

She was going to keep her promise of making slow, tender love to the petite teen, but that didn't mean she couldn't have a littleextra fun first.

With a growl she pulled her cock from the girl, flipping a startled Rosie over. She swiftly maneuvered her mate so that she was on her hands and knees, cunt on display for her lover's easy access, and in seconds she had sunk her cock back inside the wet, silken little hole. There was still some residual pain, but Rosie was relieved that it was even less than the night before.

"Nnnnnngh, by the gods, you are so tight...such agood girl..."

Rivina's moan was accompanied by a slurping sound as her shaft sank deeper into Rosie, the girl's messy cunt a welcoming embrace. Her vaginal walls were still coated in Rivina's fertile cum, a constant reminder of her late-night breeding, and as the older woman plowed into her Rosie needed to say something.

"Rivina..."

She was cut off by a low moan, the gutteral sound coming from her own throat as the older woman gently bit her young lover's shoulder. It surprised Rosie, her mind going blank at the delightful sensation, and though it was unexpected it felt fitting for a lycan to bite their mate that way during breeding.

"Yes, beloved?"

Rosie tried to think, tried to remember what she was going to say, and after a moment she focused enough to speak.

"You can't,uuuunnnnnnnngh, you can't cum in me, please, not again! I'm still unwed, and until we marry I can't be preg..."

Rivina slammed her hips forward, effectively cutting off Rosie's protests as the girl whimpered delightfully.

"Shhhhh, mate. It is not too soon! I will care for you and our pups, have no fear. Every time I cum it will be inside of you, so none of my essence is lost, and I will continue to seed you several times a day until I am completely certain that you are bred."

The lycan picked up her pace, hips drilling into the keening, writhing girl beneath her. Strong fingers gripped Rosie's wide hips, the leverage allowing Rivina to dip her body low enough that the head of her cock scraped along that hidden, blissful bundle of nerves sequestered in every cunt. She hit that spot again and again until Rosie was seeing stars, the girl a hot, panting mess as juice continually leaked from her pussy. Rosie's protests fell away, and she fully accepted her place as Rivina's mate.

She came, then came again, and then at least once more before Rivina hit her limit. the older woman had fought off her orgasm for as long as she could, had held back to prolong both of their pleasures, but her body was only capable of withstanding so much. Once more she pulled out of Rosie, the teen whining in protest as her cunt was left empty, and Rivina gathered the girl into her arms. She maneuvered them so that she was sitting on the edge of the bed, her powerful thighs spread, and had Rosie face her.

"Her, dearest, just like before..."

Rosie once more straddled Rivina, her cunt sinking down onto the massive cock with little resistance. She gasped as it filled her, the girl's eyes closed at the intensity of the penetration, and she groaned when her lover bottomed out in her.

"Mate, look at me."

Rivina tilted Rosie's chin up, locking their eyes as the lycan began to gently bounce her hips. She drove her cock up into the girl, lips seeking Rosie's as her orgasm approached. It was a slow and steady build-up, delivering what she had promised, and soon that familiar rush exploded from deep within her. The woman came, filling Rosie up once more as the girl's cunt accepted another fertile load of jizz.

"Oh,Rivina, there's too much...!"

Rosie's frantic cry filled Rivina's senses, her wolf growling with happiness as she laid claim to her mate once more. It was nearly as much cum as last night, but this time there was no knot to hold it all in place. Instead Rivina improvised, ripping off a strip of Rosie's already-useless nightgown and wadding the material up. She plugged the girl's full cunt with it, filling the hole so that there was minimal loss. Then she pulled her lover up onto the bed with her, once more curling around the girl before kissing her.

For hours they talked, discussing their future and topics such as what upgrades the farm needed. The storm kept them trapped for two more days, and Rivina made use of their mini hibernation by breeding her little Rosie whenever the girl was recovered enough for another round. By the time they were able to get the door open Rivina held high hopes that her mate was with pup; the poor girl had been so throughly fucked that she was walking funny, cunt still leaking jizz even as she stepped out into the cold, crisp air.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rivina, true to her promise, had wed Rosie in town as soon as the snow melted, the magistrate's stamped certificate hanging proudly on the cottage wall alongside the one from Rosie's parents. Rivina prayed that an expanding family was heading their way, and life was sweet.

Awebb27
Awebb27
182 Followers